kolkata foreign EMS CUSTOMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about kolkata foreign EMS CUSTOMS

Aravind Kumar Ragi

Feb 13, 2016

Parcel Stuck At office of exchange (Inb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING

I have ordered 2014 New 7g Plastic titanium Eye glasses optical glasses Black soft eyeglasses frame optical frames full frame Myopia eyewear. This parcel stuck up at office of exchange (Inb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING. The tracking number from china is RI770590665CN. But, I am unable to track the parcel where it is. Shall I get it or not. Please let me know.
Can anyone will help in this.
Abhisekraj

Feb 10, 2016

shipping delayed as held by custom

I have order an joystick with ir receiver from china site banggood and they have shipped the item by singapore post with tracking no-RY903388677SG which has been received at KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO and the shipping has been delayed as the item has been stuck from 4th of jan 2016 , may i know thae reason behind the delay and should the item will be deliverd to me or not kindlt ans
Mail id- [email protected]
m-7205575516
Name-Abhisek
Arunrani

Feb 4, 2016

Awaiting a response

Article stuck at Kolkata customs office
An order item from Ali Express is stuck at the Kolkata customs for 25 days now.

ITEM n° RG248305188CN

please clear it as soon as possible. Awaiting a response
Chandrava Sinha

Jan 30, 2016

Article stuck at Kolkata customs office

An order item from Ali Express is stuck at the Kolkata customs for 16 days now.

Tracking number : RS411679514NL

please clear it as soon as possible. Awaiting a response

EMAIL: [email protected]
sbiswas19

Jan 28, 2016

Item stuck in CED Kolkata Customes

my friend sent a parcel which is #EL033294815JP and its stuck in CED Kolkata Customes since 30 December please release as soon as possible, or please let me know if there anything wrong

Waiting for your response M; +91-8170897613
email: [email protected]

sharpknb

Jan 26, 2016

Tracking number-RI759757063CN

My Parcel from AliExpress has been Sent for Customs Verification in the Kolkata customs office from last 17 days. Please release theas early as possible.

Tracking number-RI759757063CN

Mo-+91-9924449699
monjit narayan knwar

Jan 26, 2016

Sir/Madam,

Please note one of my parcel originated from USA vide no. CW961495485US on 5th Jan'16 & reached New Delhi on 15th Jan'16. As per the Web tracking the said parcel has been dispatched on 15th Jan'16 to Kolkata. But from 15th Jan 2016 there is no update about it. So I kindly request you to release my parcel

Madhusmita Pathak
Guwahati-781032
sameeruddin43

Jan 23, 2016

No UpdateRG257599627CN

No Update since 20/01/2016.
My Parcel from AliExpress has been stuck in the Kolkata customs office from last 4 days. Please release them at the earliest.

Tracking number-RG257599627CN

Mo-7666676171
Ravishankarkumar1993

Jan 23, 2016

Please release my parcel

No Update
no update since 19/01/2016.
My Parcel from AliExpress has been stuck in the Kolkata customs office from last 5 days. Please release them at the earliest.

Tracking number-RG254678918CN

Mo-9504571325
sudheeshr

Jan 13, 2016

parcel struck at kolkata airport sorting office
My Parcel ship from China to Bangalore are stuck at KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE.

Tracking Number : RI802556084CN

My contact number : 9945353636
RA.siddiquee

Jan 12, 2016

Parcel not passed through kolkata.

Sir Urgent updation required, My parcel tracking no CP100847037QA from Q Post ( Qatar) is still struck in kolkata last 25 days. It has reached kolkata foreign post office on 19 Dec 2015..it is supossed to Bihar.

I humbly request you to please release the parcel. and inform me on this mail id.

Thanks & Rigards
Rizwan Ahmad Siddiquee
+974 66586375 (QATAR)
mpatil7813

No Updation on my PArcel RU005388193CN

Sir Urgent updation required on my packets RU005388193CN & RU005388202CN as they are lying at Kolkata Sorting Office since 05/01/2015. may i know the reason in the dealy and not forwarding to the concern post office. waiting for the reply from foreign post office kolkatta.

Mahesh Patil
Cell : 08123123111
sriram_v

Parcel Stuck

My parcel with tracking number RF134911074CN is stuck with Kolkata since Dec 30th 2015. It is supposed to be sent to Bangalore and the last tracking update is as follows:

2015-12-30 11:38 India, KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO, Send item to customs (Inb), Air, CED BANGALORE
2015-12-30 10:11 India, KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO, Receive item at office of exchange (Inb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Whoever is looking at this complaint system, can you pls expedite and update status please..

Thx
Sushantpawar

Jan 8, 2016

Parcel not received

My parcel TB dress is stuck at Kolkata airport sorting office. Kindly release it as I need it soon.
Tracking number - RO040690330CN
Mob - 09930126356
Requesting you to please release it soon.
Ayush Guha

Jan 7, 2016

Package Not recieved

My package from Aliexpress is still stuck in Kolkata for the past 9 days. Would request you to please look into this and release the same on priority.

Tracking No : RM660692194CN

Email id : [email protected]

Ayush
ubai

Jan 2, 2016

NOT A GENUINE CUSTOMS

guys, my sincere advice, if you order items from abroad, or expecting some valuable from family or friends, my humble request is, do not expect to be delivered to you, because the indian customs officials thinks that you have ordered for them only.

People working in indian customs are beggars, may be the government is not giving enough salary, Or in some other case the workers of customs need more to fill up their belly because it is very big like pregnant woman, you know? all of their fat belly filled with others money, everywhere i see, the indian official does not have flat belly.all of them so huge, because it is huge daylight robbery. i think we need to put some grinder in their belly. so that it clean up dirty things inside of them

if you can not take powerful action these people will not charge tomorrow's india.
After 68 years of Independence our life is always eaten by others, first by British now by own race.

if you check from other countries, the import item to be delivered 100%, i personally experience nearly 6 countries. because the those customs official thinks that, other's property is like prostitution to take home, they never touch other's items as a poisonous one. but in here they will simply do it just like that. just like a police take a bribe from road side shop who run the shop just for 100 rupess for their day to day life. is it not acceptable? We write, they listen. what else we can do against these dirty minded for nearly 70 years? whether is it possible to eliminate all the corruption?

do we have any system to control them? No, the indian system never have such rules for normal public to view their items securely monitored in front customs as well as public? they open our packet themselves and scan themselves and taken our item themselves, when there is no genuine in customs there should be some system for public too for viewing area with in the customs? why can not these government never implemented such activities?, because all of them lives in one shelter. CORRUPTION

here everything, corruption and cheating and bribe is going as easy as eating as chocolate, the official have nothing left for us to grow up and growth for future side of ours.

No tracking Details

No any tracking Details found since 08/12/2015
Tracking number# 11944480901

No Update

no update since 28/12/2015.
My Parcel from AliExpress has been stuck in the Kolkata sorting office from last 5 days. Please release them at the earliest.

Tracking number# RF140247075CN

No Update

no update since 20/12/2015.
My Parcel from AliExpress has been stuck in the Kolkata sorting office from last 13 days. Please release them at the earliest.

Tracking number# RI763813478CN

manoj kumar bhutani

no update since 26/12/2015

manoj kumar bhutani Jan 1, 2016

Tracking numberRI765375505CN

kolkata AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE12/26/2015 6:26:32 PMIndiaKOLKATA FOREIGN LCAOSend item to customs (Inb)AirCED DELHI
manoj kumar bhutani

parcel not recived

ITEM n° RI765375505CNnew searchLocal Date and TimeCountryLocationEvent TypeMail CategoryNext OfficeExtra Information12/19/2015 8:02:00 AMChinaBEIJINGSend item abroad (EDI-received)AirKOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE12/26/2015 5:10:12 PMIndiaKOLKATA FOREIGN LCAOReceive item at office of exchange (Inb)AirKOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE12/26/2015 6:26:32 PMIndiaKOLKATA FOREIGN LCAOSend item to customs (Inb)AirCED DELHI

My tracking NO . RI765375505CN Is plz solution ASAP
simran111

Dec 26, 2015

a/c payee cheque till not received

my company has send me a cheque from USA on 9th december 2015,but still today i have not received it,my company told it would take only 9 days to receive but it is already 19 days from then i havenot received anything ,i can see lots of parcels are being not received but my its a A/C PAYEE CHEQUE,nobody can do anything with that then what is the problem ?my company send through USPS REGULAR MAIL AND THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN ANY TRACKING NUMBER AND MY BA LUCK I CANT EVEN TRACE ANYTHING,but is there any chances for cheque getting lost??
rohitkumarlohia

Dec 25, 2015

My tracking no. Is RG243658373CN plz solution ASAP
Indian561

Dec 23, 2015

Aliexpress Parcel stuck at KOLKATA SORTING OFFICE

My order from Aliexpress took long time to reach Kolkata and now it got stuck at Kolkata sorting office. It's been over a month on whole.

"India, KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO, Send item to customs (Inb), Air, CED MUMBAI"

Tracking Number : RI754988520CN

parul meha07

Dec 22, 2015

parcel struck at kolkata airport sorting office
My Parcel ship from China to Gurgaon are stuck at KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE.

Tracking Number : RO036410679CN