kolkata foreign EMS CUSTOMS

Consumer complaints and reviews about kolkata foreign EMS CUSTOMS

Him_m

Dec 21, 2015

parcel stuck at delhi custom

I don't know what's going on with my parcel it was stuck in kolkata custom for 8-9 days then it was cleared now it is at delhi custom.. I don't know why they are sending it for custom clearance at two different places when it was already cleared from kolkata custom. . Now its been 6 days it is at delhi custom with no update..
My tracking number is RB020961492SG
Can anyone help regarding this
Himanshu
Alzira

Dec 19, 2015

Tracking no.RK375593671CN not received

I had ordered a dress online through dhgate on 7 Nov'15. Dress was shipped on 21/11/15 and after continuous follow up it was sent on 29/11/2015. In fact I ordered this gown because I needed to wear for my nephew's wedding on 8 Dec 2015 I did not receive the parcel and hence was very disappointed. I checked the status online and it is showing that from 13/12/2015 the dress is stuck at Kolkata exchange office. I humbly request you to please release the parcel so that I atleast get it to wear for Christmas mass. Would be highly obliged.
Alzira Fernandes
9820110145 (Mumbai)
Sanjanasehra

Dec 18, 2015

Parcel stuck in kolkata

Its been only 2-3days my parcel is at kolkata..nd after reading all these complaints. M scared if ill get my parcel or not😿
Arjane

Dec 15, 2015

my parcel stuck at kolkata customs

hello
my parcel with tracking number CP043993961IT is in kolkata foreign parcel since 27/11/15 till now 15/12/15 i haven't received .please help kindly release it as early as possible I need for xmas thank you contact no. 09089073858…09856622832…

Dec 14, 2015

Customs Crimes

Customs Officials are doing organized crimes of robbery from the indian citizen. when i bought one they will put heavy duty if the value of item is 10 dollar they put 1000 Rupees as duty,when i bought two, one definitely missed, when i bought three two is missing inside the package. they wanted additional income other than their salary. bloody cheap regulation of authority. THIS IS THE CRIMES. unless no one take this action, we can not have that proud of walking in this world stage.if you look from the top view from other countries, we are ugly india, thats what i hear from others. this is what happening in indian official every where.

i have been working in various countries, but no countries have this kind of corruption, they put duty as 1 or 10 dollars maximum for below 100 dollars worth of items.i have bought one laptop from us to mauritius, and it was delivered with duty of 4 dollars, if it is india what do you think of paying duty? can you imagine? here is only money eater, in other countries customs help people to be happier, but in here make them sufferer, the worst condition. they are strict only on prohibited items, but in here punishing public for a small amount in buying items. hate to be among this dirty jung
Him_m

Dec 14, 2015

parcel struck at kolkata airport sorting office

My Parcel ship from China to Delhi is stuck at KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE.

Tracking Number :RB020961492SG

Its been stuck for a while now with no further update
Last update was on 07/12/15, what should i do?

12/1/2015 1:29:00 PM Singapore SINGAPORE S05 Insert item into bag (Otb) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
12/2/2015 9:00:00 PM Singapore SINGAPORE S05 Send item abroad (EDI-received) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
12/7/2015 4:06:28 PM India KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Receive item at office of exchange (Inb) Air KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
12/7/2015 6:09:11 PM India KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Send item to customs (Inb) Air CED DELHI
Abdullah Nassar

Dec 11, 2015

Parcel not passed through Kolkata

My parcel tracking number is RN086054051CN and my parcel has been stuck in the Kolkata customs since December 2 and I need my parcel really quick . It's urgent .
Can someone pls pls pls help me with my parcel

Contact no :- 7299555666
Email ID :- [email protected]
Ding Liana

Checking order item

My Christmas bazar item from China (Jacket & Bed Sheet) is now still under Kolkata custom office from 30th November 2015 till today. When do Custom release my item. I am eagerly to received my item before Christmas (25th December 2015). Please help me. My items tracking numbers are RC062621234MY ( Mens Jacket) and RN086054051CN (Bed sheet).

-Regards-
T. LALDINGLIANA
Aizawl; Mizoram, India
Contact : 09436140554 / 9862837921
mail : [email protected]

make it Gateway

i believe kolkata is only custom which works for china carriers, why can not make four metropolitan cities for four regions for speedy clearance?

No Delivery

whenever coming through gateway of kolkata the item if it is valuable never delivered, but if it is chennai it will be delivered. something wrong with kolkata customs or people.
GANGA RAM7228

Dec 8, 2015

WHERE IS MY PARCIL

DECEMBER 1 SEND ABROAD ITEM EDI RECEIVED
10 AFTER SAME TRAKING DETAILS,PLEASE WHERE IS MY PARCIL,WHEN THE PRODUCT MY DELEVERY, CALL ME PLEASE 8341780948 .....TRAKING NUMBER -RD311346261CN
varalakshmir

my parcel not recieved

hi,
my parcel with tracking number RI730568063CN is in kolkata since 23 nov , can u please tell me when can i expect my product
Brajwanshi

Parcel Stuck

My parcel is showing stuck in Kolkata more than 15 days.

Here is my tracking number - RF109052294CN

Madhuri_

Dec 7, 2015

My parcel from Aliexpress is stuck at Kolkatta exchange office since past 10 days. No updates. The tracking number is RM230043190CN.
Please release it at the earliest.
Itti17

Dec 2, 2015

Post Not received

The tracking no. by Aliexpress for my post is BLGMY12388679 and on tracking on http://pos.com.my/
it says that the post has reached India on 20th Nov'15 which has not been delivered.

kindly share the status and where the post is.

Date / Time Process Office
20 Nov 2015, 10:45:00AM Item Arrived at India India
19 Nov 2015, 15:31:04PM Item Sent to INDIA MPC PMIH (KLIA)
14 Nov 2015, 14:37:12PM Item Posted Over The Counter to India MPC PMIH (KLIA)
14 Nov 2015, 11:42:45AM Dispatch Pre-Alert Posting To India MPC PMIH (KLIA)

Awaiting your response.. Thank you!
mangeshpille

Dec 1, 2015

Stuck parcel in KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO

My Parcel from AliExpress has been stuck in the Kolkata sorting center from last 20 days. Please release them at the earliest.
The tracking number is - RL148328115CN

Awaiting your response.. Thank you!
Contact no. 9870901790
Tanweer Ahmad

Nov 13, 2015

Parcel Stuck at Kolkata Airport Sorting office

Dear Sir,Mam
My parcel from china yet not received. It is stuck at Kolkata airport sorting office and does not shows update in status.
Parcel no.
Tracking number:-RI56412922CN
SO MANY COMPLAINT ABOUT KOLKATA SORTING office has many compalains like that but no final yet..how can our country being smart...mera bharat mahan
Please release it as soon as possible.I need it. Thanks
banwari lal gupta

Nov 9, 2015

Foreign parcel not received

Supt of Foreign post , kolkata

I am waiting for a Registered parcel from Netherland having tracking no CC054703872NL and as per website the parcel have been sent to Kolkata foreign post office on 21st October 2015 for custom verification . Since there was no movement of the parcel at website , I was curious to know its whereabouts and accordingly personally visited today at the custom dept in Kolkata at your Kiran shankar roy road office 1st & 3rd floor and came to know the Jumbo bag containing this parcel has not yet been opened so far even after lapse of 21days , I just request for your kind attention in this regard please .

Kind regds

Banwari Lal Gupta
nishikant chavan

Nov 1, 2015

parcel stuck in kolkata custom office

RI691931067CN stuck in kalkata foreign customs since 25/10/2015.when will it realise
Rachita kulkarni

parcel have not received

RH259801885CN This both are my shipment ID. Which is stuck at Kolkata air post office.
RH256715445CN
kunu4157

Parcel Stuck at Kolkata Airport

My parcel from china has been stuck for more than 10 days. My parcel number is RI643135580CN My parcel deliver is in Mumbai. Below is the current status.

2015-08-19 08:02
China, BEIJING, Send item abroad (EDI-received), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2015-08-18 10:46
China, BEIJING, Insert item into bag (Otb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE
2015-08-15 20:31
China, 510010, Receive item from customer (Otb), Air, KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE

Can someone help to move this parcel to jaipur
akshaytuli

Good Not received, stuck at IndiaCalcutta Exchange Office

My tracking no. RK308943587CN.

Its been stuck with IndiaCalcutta Exchange Office I guess its KOLKATA exchange, since 18 oct. I have no idea , how and whom to contact, Its really annoying and no one has contacted yet. Please look into it

Oct 19, 2015

not yet received

can any one tell me calcutta post office number. if i track my parcel it is written that the parcel has been posting to aizawl but never arrived to the aizawl. i think i should call the post office

CP132128828MY this is my tracking number

please do contact me or whatsapp me .

kumarsanjay770

Oct 18, 2015

PArcel Stuck at Kolkata Airport Sorting office till 3.10.2015

My parcel from singapore has been stuck for more than 15 days. My parcel number is RP323103783SG . My parcel deliver is in Delhi. Status of my parcel is as follows :

Singapore,SINGAPORE S05,Send item abroad (EDI-received),Air,KOLKATA AIRPORT SORTING OFFICE,2015-10-03 20:55

Kindly release my parcel as early as possible so that my parcel deliver to delhi address as mentioned in my parcel.

The process of clearance at Kolkata sorting office is so lazy. Kindly release it as early as possible.

sanjay
mob-9540865812

Oct 15, 2015

PARCEL NOT ARRIVED

ITS AMAZING THAT KOLKOTTA FOREIGN POST OFFICE( CUSTOM) HOLD OUR PARCEL FOR AMONTH. WORKING TIME SUPPOSE TO BE 16 DAY BUTITS BEEN AMONTH NOW. I HAVE SENT THE PARCEL ON 14 SEPTEMBER 2015 AND 15/SE/2015 ARRIVED TO MUMBAI. 18/SEPTEMBER 2015 ARRIVED TO KOLKATTA AND THEY WITH HOLD . DONT KNOW THE REASON. WHAT SHALL I DO .. PLEASE SUGGEST OR HELP ME.

MY TRACKING NO IS CP132128828MY.