KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO

Consumer complaints and reviews about KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO

pankaj_yadav

Nov 5, 2019

Respected custom officer,

Sir, my package tracking with the tracking ID - RP749328365CN is showing the same status of Transfer from Office of Exchange, Kolkata from past 5 days. There is no further update in the tracking. Can you please look into it and update the tracking.
ajayverma319

Oct 25, 2019

Parcel stuck

My parcel with tracking ID RB837387307SG is stuck at KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO from and no reason is mentioned of delay. Could you please help in understand the delaying delivery?

Ajay

Parcel stuck

ajayverma319

Oct 25, 2019

No tracking update

My parcel from aliexpress with tracking number RB837387307SG is stuck in the “transfer from office of exchange” status since the last 4 days.
I have seen several complaints regarding parcels being stuck for even months.
Fearing the same would happen to me, i can’t afford to get it delayed.
Kindly hurry up the process and do the needful it is held up by KOLKATA foreign lcao without any reasons, no update of parcel or no movement of parcel from KOLKATA foreign lcao

Santhosh TJ

Sep 11, 2019

RP678592364CN

Respected Customs Office,

This is to bring into your kind notice, I had ordered 1 piece of Mobile Phone cover from AliExpress for my personal mobile,
the TRACKING ID is: RP678592364CN. Parcel has been in KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO from 2019-08-21.

Request your graciousness in kindly processing my item and dispatching my parcel as soon as possible to Bangalore. I would be extremely grateful to you for the same.

Santhosh

Santhosh T J
+919900092889

Order RP683685165CN stuck for further processing

Respected Customs Office,

the TRACKING ID is: RP683685165CN. Parcel has been in KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO from 2019-08-24.

Order RP683685165CN stuck for further processing

Order stuck for Clearance - RP683685165CN

Yatin Malhotra

Aug 28, 2019

Order held by kolkata foreign lcao

Order held by Kolkata foreign LCAO
My order ( RB802543103SG) has been held by Kolkata foreign LCAO office for no reasons and updates.
I request the department incharge to please process the mentioned order on urgent basis as soon as possible.

Yatin Malhotra
Kshitiz Verma

Order held by Kolkata foreign LCAO

My order (RF722811849SG) has been held by Kolkata foreign LCAO office for no reasons and updates.
Kshitiz Verma

Aug 19, 2019

Parcel stuck at Kolkata foreign LCAO office.

vcvivek007

KOLKATA AIR FOREIGN RLO BUILDING

Dear Sir/mam

TRACKING ID: RB792322017SG

My shipment is held at KOLKATA AIR FOREIGN RLO BUILDING since 05/08/2019 and the last update is on 19/08/2019.
the shipment is a gift for my brother on his birthday . the item was not deliver before birthday But at least i want to give his gift as soon as possible .Please kindly release my shipment at the earliest. I would be extremely grateful.

sourabh5170

Aug 18, 2019

Parcel Stukked at Customs

We have order some towels through Ali Express, but it stukked in Kolkatta Customs.

But dont know what reasons behind. Kindly let us know the reasons.

Order No: RB798630206SG
veena kolkar

Aug 17, 2019

parcel is struck from 1 month

my parcel with tracking number RV112912492CN is struck here

Please do solve this issue
ashisban

Aug 14, 2019

Delay in processing

Excessive delay in processing my package by KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO. Item arrived on 26-Jul but no update since then. Tracking number is RV105844797CN. Please release my package ASAP.

Ashis Banerjee
balajimanokaran

Aug 13, 2019

Item held at kolkata RLo building

KOLKATA AIR FOREIGN RLO BUILDING,Holding / Not Processed My Parcel Since 2019-08-03 08:50 And Still No Update.please someone suggest me to solve this.tracking no: RP657021185CN
neoson

Aug 12, 2019

Excessive delay In Delivery

Hold my parcel at Kolkata AIR Foreign RLO Building

Tracking No. :RV954671159CN
Tracking No. :RP637848374CN

I have given order on Ali Express and they sent the parcel but kolkata customs held it from 13.07.2019 without giving a specific reason.I urgently required my parcel. Please dispatch my parcel as soon as possible.

neoson

Aug 12, 2019

ITEM HELD AT KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO

ITEM HELD AT KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO

TRACKING ID: RV954671159CN, RP637848374CN been held in KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO from 2019-07-13

Kindly process my item and send it to me as soon as possible.

ashish9988

Aug 6, 2019

Parcel stuck for nearly 18 days

My parcel with tracking ID:RP643762726CN has been at the post office for over 2 weeks.
Kindly process the item.

ashish9988

Aug 6, 2019

Parcel stuck for nearly 18 days

My parcel with tracking ID: RP643762726CN is still at the post office. Kindly process the item soon. Thank you
Aman Ramesh Matharu

Aug 1, 2019

Request to release my wedding parcel . Parcel stuck in Kolkata from past 2 weeks

Respected Sir/Madam,

My relatives had send some of my wedding dresses( of both bride and groom), gifts and related items from India (Amritsar to Canada ) necessary for the ceremony . My marriage ceremony falls on August 15,2019.

My shipment tracking number is 3337466392 and the shipment has been done via DHL , which is stuck in Kolkata from past two weeks .

I humbly request you to release my parcel as soon as possible, as it won’t be possible for me to buy all stuff again in such short span of time .

I hope you understand my situation and will sought out the matter as soon as possible.

I have all the bills of the items contained in the shipment .Kindly make a call if needed .

Amanpreet 8728062604(WhatsApp Call only )
Homer

Jul 28, 2019

Shipment RP628174113CN stuck since 9th of July 2029

My shipment is stuck in Kolkata LCAO since 9th of July 2019. It's been 19 days and the item is still on your office. Please ensure to release my parcel at the earliest.
ranjand98

Jul 26, 2019

Excessive delay In Delivery

Hold my parcel at Kolkata AIR Foreign RLO Building

Tracking No. :RB779347408SG

I have given order on Ali Express and they sent the parcel but kolkata customs held it from 20.07.19 without giving a specific reason.I urgently required my parcel. Please dispatch my parcel as soon as possible.

Himanshu9050

Jul 25, 2019

Package is being held

Tracking number: RB786799859SG

My package is being held by your authority from 23/07/2019
This is the first and last time i am ordering the product from outside India please release it.

I will be extremely thankful to you.
Avradeep

Jul 19, 2019

Excessive delay

My packages are stuck from 12/7/2019...I request you to please release the packages as soon as possible...I will be thankful to you...
Tracking Numbers: RB779348125SG
RB779930843SG

Kolkata customs ems - Inquiry
    Sir, I am rohan and i purchased a nerf toy model for my...
    Yojna magazine - Yojna
    I have subscribed yojna hindi magazine in September but...
    Satish Yadav - Trangatation pending
    Me Satish Yadav mere account 11439569375 se trangatation...
    Indiapost.gov.in - Delay in delivering
    Why is my parcel not moving out from guwahati post office...
    Bharat Petrolium - Selling Petrol in Plastic Bottles
    K.M.Suchak &Co., Bharat Petroleum on This petrol pump...
    Videocon DTH - Excess billing, Non responsive Call centre
    Dear Ravi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    IGNOU - Revaluation
    My enrollment number is 147758365. I applied revaluation...
    SBIMOPS - UGC NET PAYMENT DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT BUT SHOWING...
    I tried to pay UGC NET Examination fee by UPI, my bank...
    Cyber Crime Cell / Paytm - Fraud by PAYTM KYC
    Dear Sir, I had received A Massage from PAYTM towards...