Kolkata Municipal Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kolkata Municipal Corporation

Souvik0595

Nov 23, 2022

Resolution on stray dogs

I am a resident of Mondolpara Jyangra Baguiati Kolkata 700059.
The number of street dogs are rapidly increasing. The situation is so adverse that the streets are filled with sray dogs everywhere. They are too aggressive and attacking in nature. Today I got bit by one such aggressive street dog. Luckily its just a scratch but my pant is totally torn. Its quite hectic to travel around when the streets are a bit empty during the noon or at night. Please do the needful.
Souvik0595

Nov 23, 2022

Resolution on stray dogs

I am a resident of Mondolpara Jyangra Baguiati Kolkata 70059.
The number of street dogs are rapidly increasing. The situation is so serious that the streets are filled with sray dogs. They attack people and bark at them. Today I got bit by one such dog . Luckily its just a scratch but my pant is totally torn. These dogs are so aggressive that its quite hectic to travel around when the streets are a bit empty during noon or at night. Please do the needful.

Oct 17, 2022

Request for dog catching exercise inside IMU premises for physical security of the cadets and staff.

1 This is inform you that Indian Maritime University, Kolkata Campus is situated at P-19 Taratala Road, CPT Colony, Kolkata- 700088. Indian Maritime University, Kolkata Campus is imparting education in Marine Engineering (ME) and International transport and logistics Management (ITLM) and confers degrees in B.Tech (M.E), M.Tech (Marine Technology) & MBA (ITLM). It is pertinent to mention that B.Tech (ME) course is fully residential course as per guidelines of Directorate General of Shipping, Mumbai.

2 IMU Kolkata campus runs B.Tech (M.E) course which is purely residential in nature. Nearly 1100 students along with some faculty members and staff are residing inside the campus. Of late, there has been increase in number of stray dogs in the campus which is not only hampering the cleanliness state but also raising the concern for physical security of the cadets and staff.

3 In view of the above, co-operation from KMC is requested towards dog catching exercise inside IMU premises for physical security of the cadets and staff at the earliest.

Oct 17, 2022

Dog catching from Indian Maritime University

Bhavana Bagri

May 13, 2022

Street Dogs

I am a resident of Om Shanti Apartment, 617 R N Guha Road, Nagerbazar,dum dum municipality kol-700074. Here we are having trouble regarting number of dogs in the area has increased and they have started attacking people. I myself has faced the issue and today my brother got injured trying to protect himself from being attacked. We are scared and totally fed up with these unwanted disturbances.

I request the concerned department of DMC / KMC to take up the necessary action by sending a dog catcher squad immediately to keep away these street dogs from our area.

Bhavana Bagri
Om Shant Apartment,
617 R N Guha Road, Kolkata-700074
Sravony

Jan 18, 2022

Street dog

I am a resident of batanagar, kol 140.We are facing a strange problem. There are lots of street dogs and cats in our locality. But one of the dog is acting very wierd and killing the cats every now and then. It killed 2cats and some kittens in one week time. Yesterday it killed a baby monkey . This is making the kids and also the grown ups very scary. The dog can any time attack the small kids in the area. So its my kind request please take proper action towards the matter.

Jun 20, 2021

street dogs Problem

I go for Morning Walks 6:30AM....the street dogs there keep chasing the people and surrounding them and barking..... please take action.

Location
EcoPark Near Gate no. 4 New Town.....Street Number 787
somabasu

Mar 22, 2021

lot of street dogs day and night

hi,

there are lot of street dogs near our house, which causes lot of nuisance, sleep disturbance because of dogs barking and people feeding them food all the time. There are children in the neighborhood and school. They are in high risk of dogs.
we are working from home and we hear lot of disturbance. Please remove these street dogs.

My Locality is Lane opposite to Gournanagar High School, Vivekananda College Rd, Gour Nagar, Thakurpukur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700063.

A quick help would be highly appreciated.

Soma
Arun Nirmala

Feb 22, 2021

Nuisance/Menace by street stray dogs

Street stray dogs at and around Bakery Road, Hastings has reasonably increased due to non-veg waste items fed by eatery shop at 9,Bakery Road and another in front of Bakery Road PO on footpath. On road often they quarrel, pass stool, vomit and this has become a nuisance to local people. I'm unaware of KMC Licence they hold to do their business. Request for necessary steps to catch these dogs also the type of KMC licence they hold to run their business.
arunlulla

Feb 15, 2021

street dogs barking at night

street dogs in dr sundari mohan avenue keep barking all night resulting in sleep disturbance every night and impacting my health-high blood pressure due to lack and disturbed sleep allmost every day.

Arun Lulla

033-40620889
Sapnabapally

Jan 8, 2021

Street dog problem

. I would appreciate an urgent action from the authority by sending Dog Catcher Squad immediately to take ... KMC-143 Ward, PO-Joka, Nabapally , Manorama Park Kolkata-700104.

There are multiple dogs in our locality which keeps barking all night long and there is a critical patient in our home

bijar777

Oct 24, 2020

Corruption of DIPAK DUTTA Assistant Engineer ASSISTANT DIRECTOR SWM-I BR-I Kolkata Corporation

Madam,
Dipak Dutta Assistant Engineer ASSISTANT DIRECTOR SWM-I BR-I EID no 78117 Kolkata Corporation is very Corrupt. He takes Rs 10 Lakh bribe from poor labours Mazdoor Methor. Besides he earns illegal cut money from contractors
Please contact me 6290335254
sanjeevraj2k11

Sep 24, 2018

Stray dogs in Sahapara, Fartabad Area

I am a resident of 830 Uttar Purba Fartabad, Sahapara, Garia, Ward no.28, Kolkata 84 of Rajpur Sonarpur Municipality. Since last 6 months there has been a sharp increase in the number of street dogs in our locality. We are facing all sorts of trouble starting from dirty roads to cases of dog unnecessary barking , following & bites. It occupies the maximum road at intersections which make it difficult to ride vehicles. I ardently request the concerned authority to take necessary steps to eliminate these Stray Dogs so that Children can Play and Walk around without any fear of being attacked by these unhealthy Stray Dogs. I would appreciate an urgent action from the authority by sending Dog Catcher Squad immediately to take excess dogs especially unhealthy ones away from our Ward No. 28.
Abhijeet Jana

Sep 1, 2018

Excessive street dogs

We stay at Picnic Garden kolkata 700039 Ward 67 , just opposite Tiljala High School ,Mondal Para . Gradually the number of street dogs are increasing (almost 10-15) and resulting to dirty and barking place. We cannot able to sleep at night time.. Can you please take those street dogs put out of our area.

Abhijeet Jana
developernil

Mar 28, 2018

Excessive stray dogs

We stay at Rabindra Pally, Kamal Park, Keshtopur , Lane just beside Ghosh sweets. Gradually the number of stray dogs are increasing (almost 10-15) and resulting to dirty and barking place. Already few persons have got bite. Can you please take those stray dogs put of our area.

Dec 4, 2017

Barking street dogs

There are multiple of streets dogs in our area who make the area all dirty and barks the whole night without any reason disturbing all the people. All efforts of making them quite or calm is in vain and no people can sleep at night with so much disturbance. Please send the dog squad to remove them and maintain peace.
Address 26 p k Tagore Street rajbari
Kolkata 700006
Md Ehtesham

Nov 8, 2017

Dog Harrasement in our building

My Name is Md Ehtesham residing at 4/2/h/2 mominpore road
Kolkata 700023 that there are 4 dogs who is continuesly
Disturbing and entering in our building and doing shit everywhere and make dirty all the place.
Request you to please take all the 4 dog away from us
And help us to live peacefully.
Hope you revert soon

Thanking You
Md Ehtesham
Mob 9681355296
Rahul9055

Oct 21, 2017

payment not reflected

Hi Team, This is to inform you that while trying to pay my Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) property tax online through Bill Desk on net banking, the amount debited from my bank a/c but this did not get credited to KMC a/c due to failure in online transaction. I have checked KMC website and it is still showing the amount as unpaid. Even I checked my account and it shows as released the amount from their end. Please see the details below. Request you to investigate from your end and let me know what action has to be taken from my end. Date of transaction: 24-OCT-2017 (transaction time between 15:00 PM and 16:00 PM) tuesday Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce Transaction ID: JOBC5744688816 Amount Rs. 97134.90 Appreciate your prompt response. With Regards, Rahul Agarwal Kolkata-01
Samgill29

Sep 17, 2017

Councillor lopamudra dutta chowdhury wrong behaviour towards people of its ward

Councillor LOPAMUDRA DUTTA CHOWDHURY a councillor of my ward with adress bankra birati kolkata 700051 is very immature and ilmannered person who behaves very badly when we go to her place for asking anything. She doesn't like Sikhs and Muslim people . She only talk politely to bengali people . She is racist and not capable for the job . For the last year she has been appointed there has been no development in my area . Please ask her resign her job . Mamera banerjee should take care of this . If this continues we won't vote for Tmc anymore

Councillor lopamudra dutta chowdhury wrong behaviour towards people of its ward

barunbarun

Sep 7, 2017

Barking furious street Dogs

There are few dozens of ferocious street dogs in every 5 to 10 meters getting furious and attacking occasionally . I request dog lovers please walk in a late evening in Lake Market Parasar Road,Sardar Sankar road,Basanta Roy Road crossings and you will be attacked by furious dogs if you are selected by them . My friends, relatives are avoiding the Lake Market / Parasar Rd roads to avoid this nuisance. Two days back my son was walking back from Lake Market ,suddenly 6 to 7 dogs surrounded him and start attacking with dangerous attacking face, some road side vendors were enjoying the scene ,one of them just whistle and the dogs slowly calm down to release him. There might be some instigation to enjoy the dog biters eve.However, this cannot go on in a civilized society and we must think of catching them before they start a free area for them.One old man staying in our building now carry a ft long stick to scare away the early morning dogs .In my child hood,we were having nearly 4 to 4 dogs in at a time, in a huge building with backyard .Now I am also scared of road side dogs.I request you to send some Corporation people with dog catcher and remove these extra dogs from this area.
sunilkumar1374

Sep 6, 2017

Disturbance created by lot of furious/attacking street dog

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am a resident of salt lake sector 2, DL-(50-60),near CK market,PIN-700091. There are a lot of street dogs in this particular line. As they are very much attacking, already many unknown people including me as well, had faced a very bad situation. During night time, it's almost impossible to take that way to go to our home for which we've to take a longer root to avoid those dogs. Please do take necessary steps and send a dog catcher squad in this area as soon as possible as they are danger to the society to avoid those dogs ASAP. Waiting for your kind full and urgent action.
gitesh_fc

Aug 29, 2017

Control dogs population

Hello sir,

This is Gitesh and I'm residing at 1/1 Garan hatta street near oriental school, Kolkata 700006. From last one month there is group of 4 dogs roaming all day & night near our lane as it's a jewellery market it's choas all day and this dogs are roaming and barking all time and doing sex. And without any reason they barking I think one of his member is mad. So kindly take immediate action asap because last night two of the dogs get inside to our premises at 1am at night and when the care taker went to get them out, the other dog bite him. Please take responsive action. Thank you

Mr. Gitesh Singh
1/1 Garanhatta street, Kolkata 700006
Mob: 8240445884
Rajusaha01

May 29, 2017

Illigal Pond filling

Illegal pond filling
This is to bring in your notice about illegal pond filling in Nagerbazar, Narasing Avenue locality. 85% area of pond already filled by soil which is being dumped in night.
Land Owner name: Late Somnath Kundu
The plot is shown as pond in South Dum Dum Municipality as attached.

The illigal pond filling is carrying out by Sanjay Kundu.

please take immidiate action to stop this.

Illigal Pond filling

biswarup misra

May 2, 2017

A mad street dog

I am B. Misra, residing 1, Palmer Bazar Road, P.S.-Entally, Ward no. 56, Kolkata -700015 (Land mark : Opposite of Convent Lorato School, beside CESC office) . This is to inform you that one street dog stays Palmer Bazar Road (Premises no. 1/1) footpath in front of Bank of India ATM counter become mad and creating nuisance every time and sometimes even come to bite to every pedestrian and chasing every m/cycle & cycle for which accident occurred. Kindly plz arrange a team to take away the mad dog from our locality. I will be very grateful.

Mr. B. Misra
Mob No # 9874138789 / Kajorika Misra : 9674819363
Joi_ami

Mar 29, 2017

Neighbours creating problem

2 families are harassing us.. they throw various harmful things in to our premises, block our main gate testing their bikes infront of our main gate so that we can not go outside easily, lit fire using resin, plastic, plastic paper etc infront of our house so that all the smoke get into our room, I have breathing problem they knew this already.

Please help us. My mother and I stay alone in the house.

My phone no: 9830983641

Neighbours creating problem Neighbours creating problem