Kolkata Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kolkata Police

chumki rani paul

Mar 4, 2017

mobile phone lost

This is to inform you that I am chumki Rani Pal, I have lost my mobile phone date 26.02.17 at time 4.30-5.00pm (model no- LenovoA1000) IMEI No-861724039360071/861724039360089. Please help.. & find my mobile phone.Any information please call my contact no-9836868662.
Shreya D

Feb 4, 2017

For some reason loudspeakers are being played at very high decibels at Chetla

Since yesterday due to some reason very high music is being played over the loudspeakers all over the street at Chetla. It is creating alot of noise and disturbance to us.If music needs to be played the volume should be at a level which does not create nuisance to us.
SANJAY JAIN

Dec 5, 2016

unauthorised motor repairing on footpath in a 100% residential lane at Shyambazar,Kolkata

Respected Sir

I am resident of 28,Choudhry Lane, 2nd floor, Shyambazar, Kolkata-700004.Just beneath the house on footpath motor repairing work goes on daily basis causing lot of noise and air pollution.These persons neither have any home or shop in the lane.They do the work openly on footpath.It has become impossible to leave peacefully.,otherwise Shyambazar is a very peaceful area but except our home.Therefore I beg your goodself to look into the matter and relive my family of this hell.
sanjib_karmakar

Dec 2, 2016

UNSOCIAL PHONE CALL

I HAVE RECEIVED ONE PHONE CALL FROM +918240517637 AT 3.51 A.M. ON 02/12/2016. I WAS IN SLEEP THAT TIME. THE MAN WAS USEING ABUSIVE LANGUAGE TO ME. I DON'T KNOW HIM. KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER SO THAT HE WILL NO DO IT AGAIN.
SANJIB KARMAKAR
ashis2016

Oct 29, 2016

Complaint against some successive fake transactions of Rs. 68,796.15 made from my Axis Bank Credit Card Account

This is to bring to your notice that I, Ashis Mazumder, resides in Kolkata, I received credit card notification messages as well as mails from Axis bank that some successive fraud transactions have been made from my credit card of “EUR 120”on 21.10.2016 and 22.102016 respectively (as per smses and mails provided by Axis Bank) at FACEBK ADS of corporation. And they tried also to make more transactions of EUR 900 & EUR 120, but due to low credit limit these transactions were declined. I have not participated or authorized the above transactions and the card was in my possession at all times. And also i have never shared the credit card informations to anybody.
Credit limit of my card is Rs. 56,000, but total amount of the fraud transaction is Rs.68,796.15 made by the FACEBK ADS of corporation on 20.10.2016 (as per record provided by Axis Bank) which is greater than the credit limit. How was it possible to make such type of fraud transaction of a bulk amount greater than the credit limit without any approval from the bank.
Immediately after receiving the notifications i reported to the Axis bank credit card customer care about this issue by mail as well phone (copy enclosed) and requested to block my card. The Axis bank provided me a “ card holder dispute from” and fraud transaction detail of Rs. 68,796.15 (copy enclosed). And told me to fill up the said form & mail it to them. As per their suggestion, i have submitted a scan copy of duly filled up “ Dispute form”(copy enclosed) provided by the bank and the credit card has already been blocked by the bank accordingly.
But till date I have not received any positive repose from the Axis Bank regarding this issue.
Today further i have talked with a axis bank credit card customer care executive named Mr. Shubham on 18002085577 at 1.05 p.m for a long. I informed him about this issue mentioned above in detail and also my correspondences (copy enclosed) with other axis bank credit card customer care executives regarding this issue. He has lodged a complaint against this fraud transaction and gave me the no (25905861) and also told me to send scan copy of some documents relating to this fraud transaction viz, passport, customer dispute from and transaction detail. I have not travelled to overseas during this period .
I am enclosing some documents relating to the said issue as asked me to do and correspondences with the bank as an attachments.
I am running through so much mental stress due to this issue and i will not be able to pay such bulk amount due to my financial constraint, if i have to.
Therefore, i would request you to look into the matter and take immediate action in this regard so that i can get relief from such fraud transaction/awkward situation and near future, i can use the card smoothly without further facing any hindrance and i will not have to pay the bulk amount which has been not done by me.
Your co-operation in the regard will be highly appreciated.
With Regards,
ashis741@rediffmail.com

mitasanyal

Oct 28, 2016

against of atosh baji

My name is piali..i live in north kolkata near shyampukur police staition . I m fall in very big problem due to atoshbaji..this area's lots of old peoples are cirdetic patients..so plz protect us our area from atoshbaji..

Thanking you..
Kunal shaw59

Oct 18, 2016

false charges

I am driving my scooty safely but a I was caught by sergeant sujit sen (shyambazar traffic guard) at talla bridge all my paper was correct including my licence . He had asked to pay me 100 rs as spot fine but i refused to pay him than in anger he seized my licence and placed a false charged under 184 .As I am a student I couldn't able to arrange such amount can you help me out?

Contact no 8013330843, 03322174938
Jaiswalsachin

Oct 14, 2016

Lost of voter card debit card

With due respect i Sachin jaiswal beg to state that I had lost my wallet at puri beach on 10September 2016at7am.I have my voter card debit cards and other necessary things.so I need a complaint so if anyone use my documents for any purpose or he missuse it so no one can blame on me.so sir I kindly request you to log a complaint on behalf of me. my detail Sachin jaiswal add 35k Christopher road Kolkata 46 .mob no 9883437392
bnsinha

Oct 6, 2016

Mobile Theft

My Mobile Phone (Make Asus, Dual Sim) with two Sim was theft from Dunlop Bus Stoppage (through Belghoria Expressway) when I was trying to enter in the Bus at 6:30 pm on 04.10.2016. I lodged a Diary on DumDum Police Station. My Diary no. is Dum Dum P.S. No. 149/16 Dated 04.10.2016.

My Phone details:
Set name : ASUS ZENFONE 2 LASER ZE601KL
IMEI : 353129071406375

My Address:
8 JESSORE ROAD, 2ND FLOOR, KAJIPARA MORE, KOLKATA - 700028.
phone : 9432590920, 8820627192.
email : bnsinha2@gmail.com

Waiting for your positive response.
Biswanath Sinha.
iSoumyaD

Oct 1, 2016

Theft of Mobile

Sir, My phone was theft from Jadavpur Police Station Bus stoppage probably at 7:03 pm on 01.10.2016. I was lodged a GD on Lake P.S. as the Jadavpur P.S. tell me to lodged a GD to there. My GD no. is Lake P.S. GD No. 2346 Dated 01.10.2016. It was theft from bus.

My Phone details:
Set name : Red Mi 3S (Gold)
IMEI : 1) 861428031696405 2) 861428031696413

Theft of Mobile Theft of Mobile

soumendra.bag@xa.pwc.com

Sep 30, 2016

moblile phone stolen

My mobile phone was theft on 28th september 2016 . It was theft from my home (43 santinagar colony, moore avenue, near netaji nagar). The thief had took the mobile between 1.30 am to 7.30 am.The thief took the mobile but left the two sim, which are inserted in them, in the corner of the window.I have lodged a complain in local police station (Regent park police station) and my gd number is 2689 dated 29th september 2016

Details of my phone and me are as Follows:

Soumendra
soumendra.bag@xa.pwc.com

Sep 28, 2016

Mobile phone stolen

My mobile phone was theft today morning. It was theft from my home (43 santinagar colony, moore avenue, near netaji nagar). The thief had took the mobile between 1.30 am to 7.30 am.The thief took the mobile but left the two sim, which are inserted in them, in the corner of the window.I will lodge a complain in local police station and will provide you the details.

Details of my phone and me are as Follows:

Soumendra
Md. Zabbar

Sep 5, 2016

Illegally wine selling

Please take an action against Md. Nizam and his team who sells alchohols and Ganja's behind circus market opp. Banka Behari building.. He shows that he is a cycle repairer but he sells wine and Ganjas.. The area is in under Karaya Police stn.
Neelam A

Aug 18, 2016

Hit and run case

I have complain against a hit and run against a state bus number WB25B9744 at C R Avenue near Md. ALI park at 20:13 hours and i complain agaist it to a onduty sergent at girish park but he did not take any interest any in accepting a case
Debashis Chandra

Aug 18, 2016

mobile harassment

I, Mrs Mahua Chandra, house wife using the mobile no 9831034305 since long which was purchase in the name of my husband Mr Debashis Chandra, But last few days one unknown people are calling me from 7074372465.and dist rube me several times a day.

In this regards, I request you to do something with this regard or advice me what should i do.

Mahua Chandra

THE OFFICER IN CHARGE

KOLKATA POLICE

LALBAZAR

Dear Sirs

A. I beg to draw your attention to the following facts:

1. An order was placed with Behala Kolkata branch of Modfurn Furniture vide order booking form order no. SRB-16-4/13 dtd-12.04.2016 for the following:
i) Study table 613- 01 no. – Rs 13500/- - delivery 45 days
ii)Dining table setA03/4–01 no– Rs 25000/- - delivery 15.04.16
iii) Discount - Rs 1500/-
iv)Total - Rs 37000/-

2. The total amount of Rs 37000/- was paid as advance on the day of order placement, since collection of the same was made by Kuntal Ghosh of Behala branch irrespective of the payment terms (25% advance, balance 10 days before delivery) in the order booking form.

3. Umpteen follow up, through personal approach, mail and telecom, made with firm’s Behala branch from mid May 2016 for following:
i)Delivery of item no. 1- status today- Not yet delivered.
ii) Delivery against sl. No. 2- status today- Item has been delivered within a week of delivery date, with one chair out of six in rusted condition, which has been subsequently replaced. However, three other leather chairs of the dining table set turned out to be defective within few weeks. In line with their 5 years warranty, replacement was requested vide personal approach and over telecom.

4. Eventually, it was communicated by Kuntal Ghosh that the study table will not be delivered and that refund will be made. However, that the defective leather chairs will be replaced, was ensured.

5. After repeated follow up and notices towards refund with penal interest, a City Union Bank Ltd cheque 816086 (reference enclosed) of Rs 13000 (1500/38500 X 13500 = 12974, say 13000) was handed over to me by Kuntal Ghosh on 23 Jun 2016 which ultimately has been dishonoured.

6. Further, when the above cheque had bounced on 27.06.2016, I had physically approached Behala branch the same day wherein Kuntal Ghosh had asked for my bank details for NEFT of the said amount. As requested, NEFT details were provided vide mail on 27.06.2016 and again resend with correct refund amount on 28.06.2016. I had called up Vinod Jalan on 28.06.2016 and he assured me of immediate refund. When no refund through NEFT was made even on 28.06.2016, I had called up Kuntal Ghosh and Viond Jalan and both of them didn't even take calls.

7. Sufficient reminders, intimation and notices have been given during this follow up period. No refund and replacements have been made yet.

8. Thereafter, grievance was registered with Consumer Affairs Department of West Bengal (complaint no. 2480/2016 dtd-30.06.2016) and mediation was scheduled on 11.08.2016 at Directorate of CA and FBP, Kolkata South - RO. The representative of Kuntal Ghosh and Vinod Jalan had told one lie after the other which was caught adeptly by the office of the Assistant Director. The grievance was not amicably settled there.

B. Here, it will be pertinent to mention that I was also impressed by newspaper ad of the firm and CRISIL rating on the Jalan and Sons' Modfurn website http://modfurnindia.com/ and on confronting such a situation as above, had written to CRISIL for their comments, wherein they reverted that Jalan and Sons are not rated by CRISIL.

C. The following questions arise here:
- Why the concerned persons remain non-responsive even after failing to deliver and replace?
- Howcome such an important cheque of refund has bounced even after prolonged non-delivery harassment of customer?
- Why no communication was made with the customer even after providing NEFT details and till such time when a summon was issued by Consumer Affairs Dept.?
-Why the representative was trying to misguide the office of Directorate of CA and FBP, Kolkata South - RO by telling repeated lies?
- Why the dishonest propagandizing of CRISIL rated brand/company in the firm's website?

D. In view of the above, I most humbly and earnestly plead for framing charges against Jalan and Sons, particularly against Kuntal Ghosh and Vinod Jalan, which shall be attracted on the basis of the following:
i) Bouncing of the cheque as above
ii) Act / intention of embezzling the amount paid by the customer towards the study table as above
iii) Act/Intention of violating service warranty as above
iii) Dishonestly brandishing CRISIL rating in their website and duping customers online as above
iv) Any other act that may be deemed chargeable on account of the above statement of facts

E. All documentary proofs will be produced immediately, either by mail or personally, as and when required.

Sirs, I presume that this calls for urgent serious action.

Santanu Chowdhury
M-9007124897
santanu ghosh133

Jul 27, 2016

lost mobie. truely required for study

name:Santanu Ghosh
Address:Santi Kunja appt. rahara. kol-700118
Phone model:asus zenfone 2 laser (ze550kl)
Make:asus
Last used No.:7278137739
E-mail for communication:santanughosh133.sg@gmail.com
Date of theft and losing phone:27/7/2016
IMEI No.359648068268641 &359648068268658

विदेश भेजने के नाम पर धोखा पैसे की लुट

श्री मान पुलिस कमीसनर जी,

श्री मान जी मेरा निवेदन है कि मै जरनैल सिंह पुत्र श्री इन्द्र सिह गांव इंदाछोई पो.ओ. इंदाछोइ तालुका और पुलिस स्टेसन.टोह्ना,जिला-फतेहाबाद प्रदेश-हरियाणा का रहने वाला हुँ मेरा सँम्प्रक बराजा गोपाल गोपाल साह पुत्र रतन कुमार साह गांव कलयानपुर पो.ओ.खारबजार,तालुका-पतास्पुर,जिला मादिनापुर वस्ट बंगोल,निवासी से हुवा जिसने मेरे को कहा की मै विदेश भेजने का काम कराता हूँ! और मै आप को काम करने के लिये विदेश भेज सकता हूँ, और आप कि वहा का काम करने का लाइसंस और विजा सब कुछ मै खुद करवा दुंगा आप मेरे को 275000रु.देने होंगे जिसमे आप ने 1लाख नगद ,और 50000रु. आगे देने होंगे बाकि के आप मेरे बैंक खाते मे डालोगे, बराजा गोपाल साह ने पह्ले मेरे को कहा कि मै आप को सिंगापुर भेजुगा कुछ पैसे दो मैंने 14/01/2016 को बराजा गोपाल के खाते मे 6000रु. भेजे और तीन महीने के बाद मे कहा कि सिंगापुर काम नही आपको साऊदी अरब के कागज बेजा है आप कुछ और पैसा दो तो मैने फिर से 28/04/2016 को बराजा गोपाल के खाते मे 22000रु.फिर डाला उसके बाद मे गोपाल ने कहा कि आप का काम नही हुवा मै आप को थाईलैड भेज रहा हूँ आप को ये मेरा आखरी वादा है नही तो आप के पैसे लोटा दुँगा! और एक रात गोपाल ने मेरे को फोन पर कहा कि आपका विजा थाइलैंड के लिये आवेदन हो गया है आप कल या परसो को 1लाख रु. और देना पढेगा तो मैने गोपाल के खाते मे05/05/2016 को 45000रु. और 06/05/2016 को 45000रु. दिये और कहा कि अब आप 1लाख रु. लेकर मेरे यहा एक नजदीकी शहर दिघा पहोच जाओ और हम वाहा मिल लेंगे और वहा समुंद्र का किनारा है वहा घुम लेंगे मै दिनांक 07/05/2016 को मै मेरा मित्र नरेस कुमार और मेरा एक दोस्त प्रदीप तीनो दिल्ली से दिघा के लिये निकले 09/05/2016 को हम सब गोपल को दिघा मिले और गोपाल हमे अपने ही जान पहचान के होटल मे ले गया और मेरे से वहा 1लाख रु. लिये और कहा कि 50000रु आप थाईभाट मे बदलवा लेना जो आपको आगे पहोच कर देने है मै अब घर जा रहा हूँ गोपालहमे होटल मे छोड.कर अपने घर चला गया अगले ही दिन हम भी अगले दिन घर के लिये निकाल गये गोपल ने मेरा पास्पोर्ट पर तीन महिने कि टुरिस्ट यात्रा कि विजा का स्टिकर लग्वाकर दिया मैंने उस को कहा कि ये तो टुरिस्ट विजा है तो गोपाल ने कहा कि आप को कोई लेंनसन नही है वर्क लाईसंस वहा पहुचते ही मिल जायेगा उसने मेरे को 28/05/2016 कि टिक्ट करवा दी और मै थाईलंड चला गया मेरे को हवाई अडे से गोपाल के दौ आदमी लेने आये वो मेरे को बंकोक शहर के थायोसन मे एक होटल मे ले गये और मेरे से उहोने 25000भाट ले लिये जो भारतीय पैसा 50000रु. होता है और कहा आपको यहा दौ नम्बर मे रहकर काम करना पडेगा यदी आप नही करना चाहते तो आप कि 02/06/2016 कि वापिस कि टिकट है आप वापिस जा सकते हो मैंने गोपाल को फोन किया और कहा की आपके आदमी इस तरीके कि बात कर रहे है तो गोपल ने कहा मै क्या करु मैने तो आप को भेज दिया इसी तरिके से रहना पडेगा, मैंने कहा मै यहा नही रहुँगा तो गोपाल ने कहा आ जाओ इंडीया आपको कोइ पैसा नही मिलेगा फिर मेरे रिक्वसट करने पर गोपाल ने मेरे40000रु.दिये कहा बाकी का पैसे कल या पर्सो मे दुंगा असे करते-करते गोपाल मेरे को लास्ट कहा की आपको पैसे कहा से दुँ आप तो अपने आप आये थे वहा से मैंने तो भेजा था आपको मैंने कहा मै आपके घर आउगाँ तो गोपाल ने कहा मै बंगोली हूँ आपको पता तो है कि बंगोली काला जादु करते है आप मेरे घर आओगे तो मै आप को मरवा दुंगा जाओ जो मर्जी कर लो मै आप को कोई पैसा नही दुंगा मेरे बंगोल मे भी आये तो मै तेरे को मरवा दुंगा जब भी मै पैसे मांगता हुँ तो मारने की धामकी देता है साथ मे कहता है,मै बंगोली हूँ तु मेरा कुछ नही बिगाड सकता, मेरा आप से निवेदन है कि मेरे पैसे दिलवाये जाये और मेरा शोशण करने वाले दोषी बराजा गोपाल साह पर कानूनी कार्यवाई कि जाये

विदेश भेजने के नाम पर धोखा पैसे की लुट

श्री मान मुख्यमंत्री जी,

विदेश भेजने के नाम पर धोखा

श्री मान मुख्यमंत्री जी,

Utpal thakur

Jul 18, 2016

Fraud call from 9709371531 about ATM card blocked

At 4:54pm today a person called on my mobile number 9748566177 from this number "9709371531" telling about my ATM card has been blocked and asking for the account number and details. When I asked who's calling this then he cut the phone. When I gave a return call then always line is busy showing.
I would request you to please kindly take some necessary action.

With regards
Utpal thakur
From SALT LAKE kolkata
adutta6611@rediffmail.com

Jul 8, 2016

fraud call regarding ATM

Today around 9:48 am I am received a fake call in my mobile from no- +91 7808734558 ,claiming to ATM department informing that my ATM Card has been blocked. After chasing that unknown person used the dirty slang language to me.

Earlier also i have received same type of call

sir please take necessary action as require for his punishment as if never dare to use slang language.
cklaha

Jul 8, 2016

Mobile Harassment

We are getting non stop abusive calls from Mobile Number 7034423749 (Kolkata). The person is giving missed call & talking vulgar. please lodge a complaint against this number and requested to take necessary action against the caller.
kakali mitra

Jul 4, 2016

Fradulent Calls

This is bring your kind information that I am receiving a call from Mob. No. 8388819686 who introduced himself as Executive of HDFC Life and asked me to pay premium for the month of May, 2016 as the same said to be due. The person concerned introduces himself as Akash and even offered his help to pay premium online then and there itself through him. I however, declined the offer. As I am a regular payee of premiums and the call that I have received in my mobile (No. 9874115554) is not registered with HDFC Life, My enquiry to the bank also revealed that there is no due against my life policy. I smeared something wrong and rang back the number next day. Now one Rahul picked up the phone and said that the suspicious Mobile No. 8388819686 is a private number and belongs to him. My search through "True Caller" App also could not help much as the same appeared to have not registered against any individual or company's name. Me subsequent efforts to re-check the number however, could not yield any result as the Mobile No. now found to be in "switched off" mode.

Incidentally, few days back other consecutive calls I have received from Mob No. 8621022050 who was enquiring about something which is not connected to me or my mobile No.

As such fraudulent gangsters are in operation in Kolkata now, may I request you to kindly look into the matter and apprise me about identity of the person.

Kakali Mitra
Mob. No. +91 9874115554
Email: kakalimitra@gmail.com
kakali mitra

Jul 4, 2016

Fraudulent Calls from Mobile No. 8388819686

Incidentally, few days back another consecutive calls I have received from Mob No. 8621022050 who was enquiring about something which is not connected to me or my mobile No.

Kakali Mitra
Mob. No. +91 9874115554
Email: kakalimitra@gmail.com

Shopping sasta online.con - Product Differentiation
    3 item delivered wrong and 1st samsung power bank 20000...
    online shoes order - did not receive my order
    My sister has ordered the shoes on my behalf on the date...
    Lost my powerglasses on my birth - Forgot my powerglasses
    I forgot my power glasses in the train 12451 on...
    Isolux ingenieria - Put wrong UAN on pf number
    Dear sir, I resigned ISULUX INGENIERIA on 30/11/2014....
    care---paytm.com - IRCTC Ticket _ Transaction Failed
    Since one month I have not received my money back. I...
    IRCTC - Refund not received
    Date of cancellation: 09 Nov 2017 Train no.17221 Pnr...
    IRCTC Transaction Failed-Refund - Money deduct but ticket not booked
    I tried to book a ticket Whose transaction...
    Make My Trip.com - Not refunding my money
    Hi I had made a booking with make my trip. Com. Later i...
    domestic expert solution - Domestic Expert Solution
    This is a fraud company. We had inqyired about maid...