KOTAK MAHINDRA (ABN AMRO RECOVERY AGENT)

Consumer complaints and reviews about KOTAK MAHINDRA (ABN AMRO RECOVERY AGENT)

Pooja12390

Jul 8, 2020

Regarding credit card

I am receiving calls from pheonix finance company continuously they are saying i have to pay the remained debts which my husband has taken for pending credit card amount and even its in my husband name as I am staying without my husband from long time and even my case is going on and we are not staying together but they are abusing me ans my parents side as my husband lives in another state and i am going to file a complaint in police against this company and even bank i wil forward this to media that as a single lady this company harrasing me and my family with abusive language and very cheap it is untolerable and even they threatening me to come at my place and wil create a scene in front of the society now it is disgusting kindly help in that and they are calling from this number 9311505463,9311505462.
nakuul

Jun 3, 2020

ABN Amro bank harassment calls on my Mother's number

This is regarding some calls my mother is getting from someone claiming to be from Kotak Bank to deposit the 11000 amount otherwise they will send court warrant, saying that I am calling from Patiala high court Delhi. My Mother used Abn Amro Bank card 12 years back for which she paid everything and she is having a settlement letter as well from the bank. Now, these guys saying that that the amount is for a credit card when I asked for the proper statement he started using abusive language. The credit card due was settled in 2009 and now all of a sudden after 11 years they randomly call and ask for money and threaten.

A quick response on the subject is appreciated.
Mayur79284

Oct 5, 2019

ABN Amro bank harassment calls on my father's number

I am writing this to you with a lot of expectations. This is regarding some calls my father is getting from someone claiming to be from Kotak Bank to deposit the 29000 amount otherwise they will send court warrant, saying that I am calling from patyala high court Delhi . My father has used this card 12 years back for which he paid everything and he is having noc as well. Now these guys saying that the amount you got noc for is for some loan and this is for credit card, when I asked for the proper statement he started using abusive language. My father is a BP patient and and ex army person. At this age if anything happened to him because of these harassment you will be responsible for this. Please help me.
biswaknayak

Aug 2, 2019

Harrashment & threating & abuseing Kotak ( Phoenix )for ABN AMRO

My family receiving so many call during the day hours from different no. & threatening them regarding the payment of due amount on a certain credit card of ABN AMRO or RBS card, whichis not used by me in single time , it was complained to abn amro bank, so they suspended by that time After 14 to 15 years These people calling with abuse language and threat to pay if not them ask for civil case against me and my old mother.

still I am asking for Statement and give the proof of outstanding of Rs/-7290,if legal any due from our side will pay,

still She claiming to be calling from patiyala high court Delhi & some time from Mumbai & She tells to my family that a civil case is in the process of being filed against you in 2 hours so on........

But still i haven't receive any statement such, why can’t bank people called us do need fully, after 14-15 years they coming back to saying kotak bank taken over ABN bank and ask for payment which is never used at all.

What is the solution for above problem.

mails from as follow.
[email protected]>, <[email protected]>,
<[email protected]>,
Divye Bhushan

Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.

Retail - Asset Reconstruction Dept.

Plot no-7, 7th Floor Sector-125

Noida-201313 ##01206173780,
[email protected],

[email protected]<[email protected]>" id="as-selection-00000" title="[email protected] <[email protected]>">[email protected]

[email protected]<[email protected]>" id="as-selection-00010" title="[email protected] <[email protected]>">[email protected],

Jacob Abraham.
Associate Vice President.
Retail ARD – Skip Unit.
Description: Description: Description: C:</span><span [email protected]" style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:Calibri,sans-serif;color:#1F497D;" width="174" />
vin.k

Jul 25, 2019

ABN AMRO credit card closure

I'm receiving so many call during by office hours from different no. & threatening me regarding the payment of due amount on a certain credit card of ABN AMRO, She claiming to be calling from patiyala high court Delhi & She tells me that a civil case is in the process of being filed against you in 2 hours.

But still i haven't reserve any notice such, No if it's there if i have to pay , why can’t bank people called me, after 10 years they coming back to saying kotak bank taken over ABN bank.

Please look in to this & provide proper guideline.
vin.k

Jul 25, 2019

Harrassment by ABN Amro recovery agents

Please look in to this & provide proper guideline.
Shirin Srivastava

Jul 13, 2019

ABN AMRO credit card dues

We have filed a police complaint against Priyanka Yadav who made threatening calls to us since yesterday asking usbto clear outstanding dues on a very old ABN AMRO card that we deactivated in 2004 or 2005

And also against some lady Soni Kumari who said she is calling from Patiala house and there is a case they are going to put on us for this.
shefali123

May 31, 2019

harrassment by abn amro recovery agents

we have been getting non stop calls from Mr Himanshu and Madhu , 8448383293. they are also calling on our office landline number and threatening our Directors and other staff members. They are fake and after our life to pay something which we do not even owe. They claim to be calling from Phoenix trust reconstruction co.

Can someone assist us.
gvs1

May 23, 2019

Harassment by Kotak Mahindra (ABN Amro Recovery Agent)

I had been getting calls regarding my dad's ABN Amro Credit Card outstanding balance from Kotak Mahindra Bank claiming to be recovery agents for the same. Upon asking for a proper statement, all I received was an excel sheet with transactions dated 2005-06 and payment instructions to be made in favour of Pheonix Trust. Even after repeatedly asking them for a proper statement / notice on the letterhead of Kotak Mahindra Bank, nothing was ever sent. Also, about 3 years back, my dad had taken loan from a bank & no outstanding balance was identified then at the time of checking CIBIL score.

Now, after about 6 months, they have started calling my office landline and demanding payment. The lady on the phone is extremely rude & has no respect for the other person whatsoever. This is causing a lot of mental stress.

Kindly guide on what is to be done verify the genuineness of such outstanding balance & to avoid such harassment calls.

Please connect with me on [email protected]
Ravindra Amballa

May 20, 2019

Harassment Call from Unknown Recovery Agents

I am getting harrassment calls from some or other people claiming to be from ABN Ambro - Kotak Bank. I have stopped using Thier card and had cleared all the dues and returned the card to ABN AMRO Bank. Now they have started using the following trick.

I get a call from one Pooja Mathur Advocate (08506919190) claiming to be calling from patiyala high court delhi. She tells me that a civil case is in the process of being filed against you in 2 hours . I have call you to intimate you and to pay amount Rs. 10108/-. If i ready to pay above mentioned amount, he can withdraw the case as per his instruction he told me to pay the money in this account and after the payment he will issue a settlement letter ) in favour of PHOENIX TRUST FY 12-6 SCHEME A for my No objection certificate . On being asked to send the bill and the spend details, he pull back & tells that the case is being filed and you will be arrested in 2 hours at your nearest police station.
I went to the Kotak Mahindra bank to verify the same, the bank employee said that they have no information about this and had no idea about it.
But Pooja Mathur want to talk to Kotak Bank employee, i dialed her no.(08506919190) given to them. they speak and tell me that "she is sending a mail, after that according to pay the money. I filled up deposit slip and attached my cheque Rs. 10108/- Chq.No. 023145 dated: 20/05/2019.

I don't understand that the Kotak Mahindra Bank has taken over ABN AMRO Bank then why did not Kotak Mahindra Bank contacted me or called me.

I have not received a single letter nor a single mail regarding this from ABN AMRO Bank.

Please look into the matter seriously... or I will file a police complaint against the same

Am also email to the following persons:

Ravindra Amballa
sohambagul1807

May 10, 2019

Harassment Call from Unknown Recovery Agents

I am getting regular harrassment calls from some or other people claiming to be from ABN Ambro - Kotak Bank. I have stopped using Thier card and had cleared all the dues and returned the card to ABN AMRO Bank. Now they have started using the following trick.

I get a call from one Roopali Mada (08505893257) claiming to be calling from patiyala high court delhi. She tells me that a civil case is in the process of being filed against you in 2 hours . I have call you to intimate you and if you speak to the advocate (one Alok Gupta 07838330114) this can be settled. The amount claimed is huge & then he starts negotiating and telling if i pay few thousands then he can withdraw the case as per his instruction he told me to pay the money in this account and after the payment he will issue a settlement letter ) in favour of PHOENIX TRUST FY 12-6 SCHEME A for my No objection certificate . On being asked to send the bill and the spend details, he pull back & tells that the case is being filed and you will be arrested in 2 hours at your nearest police station.

Real harassment and unnecessary torture !!!

Will be constraint to take it up legally against the bankers if there is any more harassment now.

Vineet Kumar Aggarwal

Apr 27, 2019

Harassment Calls From Kotak Mahindra Bank

From past 6-8 months some so called agents are calling us regularly and are asking to pay an amount Rs. 20000/-(approx.). I don't understand that they are talking for a case that was closed in 2005 and after 13-14 years they are calling for the same. We had done a settlement regarding that ABN AMRO BANK CC for some amount and we have the Required NOC with us but still the agents are calling us like anything. Recently agent named Gunjan Singh called many times and threatened that she knows how to collect money from us. I talked to her very politely and also sent her the NOC and Bank Reciept on [email protected], But next day she called and started talking in the same harsh tone. My father is a High Blood Pressure patient and while talking to her and listening to her abusive comments his medical condition worsened. I request the concerned authorities to look into the issue.
gag167

Apr 24, 2019

Harrasment call regarding ABN Amro credit card

I am getting harrassment call from 'verification department, tees hazari court' regarding non payment of dues of ABN Amro credit card, saying that a complain has launched against you. As I have not purchased anything from that card. Kindly help.

My no. 7016490017

Email : [email protected]
lalit_61

Apr 6, 2019

Harassment calls and email from Pheonix ARC Pvt. Ltd.

For the past 6 months, I have been getting repeated calls from one Shweta Tiwari Legal (7303665257) threatening me regarding the payment of due amount on a certain credit card of ABN AMRO. Moroever, I have received emails from the same kotak mahindra agent ([email protected]) regarding the same. Kotak Mahindra please look into the matter since it is your responsibility to ensure that no fake calls are being done on your name.
Rajendra_so

Mar 21, 2019

Harassment & Mentally torturer from recovery agents & forced to pay some credit card outstanding

I am getting regular harrassment calls from some or other people claiming to be from ABN Ambro - Kotak Bank. I have never used any of their credit card. Now they have started using the following trick.

I get a call from one Sweta Tiwari Legal 07303665257 claiming to be calling from patiyala high court delhi. She tells me that a civil case is in the process of being filed against you in 2 hours. I have call you to intimate you and if you speak to the advocate (one Alok Gupta 07838330114) this can be settled. The amount claimed is huge & then he starts negotiating and telling if i pay few thousands then he can withdraw the case. On being asked to send the bill and the spend details, he pull back & tells that the case is being filed and you can appoint your advocate.

Real harassment and unnecessary torture !!!

ravi r kumar

Dec 7, 2018

Recently I have been receiving calls from different agents (Kotak Bank Recover Agent) claiming I had left some outstanding amount on my ABN BANK credit card which I have NO clue about that. Also they all are calling to my HR and other staff for the same.

I am getting calls from your collection agency and they are harassing me by giving back to back calls, calling my office number and abusing my office staff. & also they are calling My Wife again & again using abusive & Harsh language with her. Since last two days constant calling to all of us. They are literately harassment to us. It is KOTAK MAHINDRA Reputation in Market.

I never used ABN AMRO Bank Credit Card though they are calling on my companies office he always says that he is calling from KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK & harassing me for no reason i hope you will take action of such kind of behaviour from your side if anything goes wrong with me physically or mentally your bank will be responsible for this i hope i will not receive call from your side from today on wards. (Phoenix Trust FY 12-6 Scheme A for Payment)

07/12/2018- Received a call from a mobile no (Anita / Mr. Rajul -87430 46419 & 011 40507484). Almost 35 called during three days.

After a long fight, I paid the dues (as per the instruction from Kotak bank) in favour of PHOENIX TRUST FY 12-6 SCHEME A for my No objection certificate

They are claiming to pay some 30,000/- as a settlement amount. When i told them ok boss you come to my house with all the proof of my outstanding they simply said we will not come to your house.

They should be able to convince me on the outstanding amount for me to agree with, I wanted clear face to face interaction.

Harassing me by calling again and again to my office staff. I am requesting you to please look in to the matter or else I have no choice to launch a police complaint against the Bank and the agency.

A quick response on the subject is appreciated.

Below mentioned are some rules sent to me by lawyer for my reference.

RBI Rules:

(iii) Fair Practices in debt collection

(a) In the matter of recovery of dues, banks / NBFCs may ensure that they, as also their agents, adhere to the extant instructions on Fair Practice Code for lenders (circular DBOD. Leg. No. BC. 104 /09.07.007 / 2002–03 dated May 5, 2003) as also IBA’s Code for Collection of dues and repossession of security. In case banks / NBFCs have their own code for collection of dues it should, at the minimum, incorporate all the terms of IBA's Code.

(b) In particular, in regard to appointment of third party agencies for debt collection, it is essential that such agents refrain from action that could damage the integrity and reputation of the bank / NBFC and that they observe strict customer confidentiality. All letters issued by recovery agents must contain the name and address of a responsible senior officer of the card issuing bank whom the customer can contact at his location.

(c) Banks / NBFCs / their agents should not resort to intimidation or harassment of any kind, either verbal or physical, against any person in their debt collection efforts, including acts intended to humiliate publicly or intrude the privacy of the credit card holders’ family members, referees and friends, making threatening and anonymous calls or making false and misleading representations.

Like I have already suggested, I do want to pay, however, I need help from you as a bank officer in stopping such maligning and disturbing incidents. I'd like to get this sorted out and would like to start paying my outstanding from Feb 10th...Rs. 1000/- every month on the 10th.

Kindly suggest the actions taken against the agency
sam panjwani

Oct 22, 2018

HARRASMENT CALLE FROM KOTAK MAHINDRA (ABN AMRO RECOVERY AGENT

I have got a call from some lady stating to be from ABN AMRO Bank , She is claiming that I have some outstanding due on my card which was used in 2004 ,
when she called me I asked her who's she and from where is she calling , she answered that I had used this so called abn amro card in 2004 and the payment of Rs 6350/- is pending , and I need to go to any Kotak Mahindra branch and get the money deposited , How the hell can she dictate terms to me, when I asked her i don't even remember that i had an abn amro card she became so rude and started abusing and calling me that i am a ### nerd, How to hell she has the audacity to call and tell me all this.. The no i got a call is from 43430101
i have decided to stop banking with Kotak Mahindra till they resolve this issue,
I am also planning to press charges on them by filing a police complaint.
Ravindra B s

Sep 23, 2018

Issue with call from Phoenix trust on ABN -CC

This is to address the issue which we faced through a call which my dad received on 15sep2018. The speaker on the call mentioned that they are calling on behalf of ABN AMRO bank to recover the amount which we failed to pay. I would like to mention that my dad had ABN AMRO credit card. However he didn't not use that card even a single time. And Moreover we have not received any statements also till date.

He mentioned that my dad has pending of 8159rs pending due. he gave a call around 11am threatened my dad to pay before 1pm.

He also asked my dad to collect summon from nearest police station. We don't understand without using that card even for a single penny why should we pay so much amount.

Without getting proper notification and information from bank how would we proceed. Right now we are puzzled on what is happening. Because we didn't use this card and why to make payment for it.

Request kotak bank to look into it and respond to this. As the ABN accounts have been moved to kotak.

Jenifer R
priyatanu

Aug 22, 2018

ABN AMRO credit card recovery

I had paid all my dues in full (cash & cheque) in 2006 and the receipt was signed by ABN AMRO personnel. Receiving repeated calls from Kotak Mahindra for making the payment.

I had spoken to Ms. Divya Mudgill (Manager) in the month of May 2018, send her a mail attaching the document. Since then have send reminders but received no response from her but continuously receiving calls to make the payment.
YaminiT

May 28, 2018

Calls from PhoenixARC- ABN Amro claims

My father had been using card of ABN Amro Bank around in 2009 Now suddenly we receive call from -PhoenixARC
and mail from with signature of Asset Reconstruction Division
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd - Kotak House, 7th Floor- Sec -125 NOIDA -201313 +91 120-6173785 claiming to be the recovery agent of Kotak Bank. On asking the further clarifications the agent told me that ABN was taken over by RBL Bank and now RBL is taken over by Kotak bank which is an internal transfer.

She bluntly asked to deposit the amount through online at www.phoenixarc.co.in Beneficiary Name PHOENIX TRUST FY 12-6 SCHEME A and share the screen shot with her.

For me it is difficult to understand that from where did they got mobile number of my father? , since my father has different mobile number and how did they get other information? How can bank suddenly come up and claim the amount on behalf of another bank.

She also tried to frightened us for legal case

What is this matter? Please sort this out ASAP
Sagarmoy BasuRoy

May 21, 2018

Harassment from kotak mahindra retail asset reconstruction centre

I received a call recently from kotak mahindra , stating i have a long outstanding from m/s ABN AMRO, which they have taken over.
I have been asked to settle the outstanding with immediate effect.When i asked for the details of outstanding, they told me they are going to send me the statement. i have received the statement but could not make head or tail of it. Mean while they have started calling up my daughter, relatives and associates from various nos. and started using abusive languages as well.
I am at a loss to understand to what to do, whom to look up, I am a senior citizen and at this age of mine it is is becoming increasingly difficult to bear this insult.
Garryme44

May 15, 2018

PHOENIX ltd.

Since yesterday me and my family are getting calls from 01149423851, they are abusing and harassing us and demanding money in name of abn amro and kotak loan oustanding which is not even there.
They got access to my office contact nos. And are abusing the other staff members.
This is should be look as soon as possible with a strict action.
I think i should go legal and file a case and complaint against them.
I have already forward this to police and cyber cell via mails.
sabs_chaks

Apr 30, 2018

Harassment Call from Unknown Recovery Agents

This is to inform you that over the last one week, I have been receiving calls at my office number from some Agency claiming to be from Delhi. These people have been very abusive and have been calling non-stop on the landline.

While asking the reason, they claim that I have an amount pending from 2003. Asked them for proof and documentation along with providing details and bringing it to my residential address as provided in the form. They claim that they will not come to the address and for that we have to provide the funds for providing the flight details and also provide the address details.

They have been calling the office landline non-stop and disturbing other employees in the organisation. The first thing being how is the office involved in it since if they claim this is from 2003 then ideally working for the current company does not come into the picture.

This needs to be investigated and as per the RBI norms such calls are not be initiated under the law.
anand78

Feb 14, 2018

ABN Amro Bank CC

Dear ,

My Name : Anand rao pawar
mobile no : 9972011663

I had ABN Amro cc may 10 years back, and i paid also, after 10 years, Some one called my wife number from Delhi , His mobile number is 7838611660. and told kotak bank putting me a case . i should call Advocate Mr.Sharma on 9582793499. and pay the balance amount of Rs 2800/- , and he sent me lots of notice it seems from last 10 years.

But still i haven't reserve any notice such, No if it's there if i have to pay , why cont bank people called me, after 10 years they coming back to saying kotak bank taken over abn bank ,

and he is requesting me to pay 2800 in kotak bank immediately.

Please get back to me , what is the case about.
njaliyan

Oct 13, 2017

ABN AMRO credit card closure

Ref: ABN AMRO credit card dues Rs 470

After a long fight , I paid the dues (as per the instruction from Kotak bank ) in favour of PHOENIX TRUST FY 12-6 SCHEME A for my No objection certificate .

For that I received acceptance mail stating that they received the payment on 10/12/2015 and mentioning transfer number M292880.

But after that nobody is responding nor provided my NOC.

can anybody guide me how to go forward. because of this hell my credit score is below 750.

john