Kranti water meter

Consumer complaints and reviews about Kranti water meter

ashles007

Jan 30, 2023

water meter stopped working

My kranti water meter stopped working please help on this issue . pls send your contact details .
pls [email protected] 8447815854
nishkamg

Jan 25, 2023

New meter purchased not working

I had purchased and installed Kranti water meter. It is not working. Customer care numbers are not available and numbers of branch office on site are not reachable. Kindly provide service as given 5 year warranty and seller says it is covered by company.
9211961943

Jan 19, 2023

water meter very fast reading

My water meter is Very Fast Meter Reading so high . I think It is still under warranty period .please do something as soon as possible.

my contact no 9211961943
Balbirsingh72

Oct 26, 2022

Kranti Water Meter Not Working

My water meter is not working since few days . It is still under warranty period .please do something as soon as possible.
Contact details 9910372906, 7011557040
Onkarsingh

Sep 6, 2022

Water meter is very fast

My water meter is very fast but you are to check me so please fast
VikramMistry

Aug 6, 2022

Water meter not working

Hi team, can u please help me on above matter, meter is still under warranty, please contact me on 9871579292
Shubham_

May 23, 2022

Water meter is not workig

This is for your information and kind action i am facing problem with Kranti make water meter which is under warranty. Please attain this complaint as soon. We are unable to reach customer care through Phone call . Kindly do the needful.
Shubham_

May 19, 2022

Water meter is not workig

Contact:8285873466/8076068377

Apr 3, 2022

FAULTY WATER METER

Non functioning water meter
This is for your information and kind action please we are facing problem with Kranti make water meter which is under warranty. Please attain this complaint soon. We are unable to reach you through Phone call . So you are requested to provide correct telephone number so that customer can reach you easily.
Maheshrmlhctvs

Oct 9, 2021

Sapnarani

Sep 12, 2021

Not working water metre

water meter
This is for your information and kind action please I have face a problem with Kranti water meter which is under warranty. Please attain this complaint soon. We are unable to reach you through Phone call . So you are requested to provide correct telephone number so that customer can reach you
contact 8700019098, 8744920900
Tintu kumari

Aug 31, 2021

Meeter defective

Water meter leackaje and not working proper kiran devi serial no 144888 mob no 8800915108 add Rzb 121 gali no 9 raj nagar 1 palam colony Delhi 110045
Rajni Bala saberwal

Aug 23, 2021

Stop working in 6 month

Within 6 month it stop working and not moving And I lost my warranty card too now how can I change it
Vishwajeet katariya

Oct 13, 2020

Meter not working

Sir/mam i had purchased my kranti meter last month and now it is not working it is onky one month old and it is in warranty provided by kranti company i went to my dealer he said i need to contact to company directly he can not do any thing now as been a customer i am suffring with this problem please send some one to resolve this issue or replace the meter please
Phn
Jkmanocha

Sep 23, 2020

Water meter

Water meter is faulty and is under waranty
Jkmanocha

Water meter stopped

Kranti water meter stopped

Sep 7, 2020

Water meter stopped

My meter stopped please replace it

Aug 5, 2020

Kranti water meter stopped

I baught kranti water meter before some time but i saw now its not working. Its completely stopped.
I saw warrenty card but no any contacts no. On it
So i complaining to replace my meter

My contact no. Is 9811637063, 9999373007
debasrm

Aug 4, 2020

water meter

This is for your information and kind action please I have face a problem with Kranti make water meter which is under warranty. Please attain this complaint soon. We are unable to reach you through Phone call . So you are requested to provide correct telephone number so that customer can reach you easily.
debasrm

Aug 4, 2020

water flow meter

-- 9729995392
Kishorkandpal

Jul 30, 2020

Kranti water meter not working

My kranti water meter not working please help on this issue

Kishor kandpal(mobile no 7536023644)
sumitraarora

Jul 22, 2020

new kranti water meter stopped working

I purchased kranti water meter in 2019 November with 5 yrs warranty, but it has stopped working now. No phone number is provided on warranty card, whom to contact. My phone number is 9999927849

Mar 3, 2020

Water meter

My new kranti water meter is not working properly it's under warranty so please solve my problem as soon as possible phone numbers 9313609278 7503733366

Mar 3, 2020

Water meter

I have purchased a water meter before three months it is not working properly