KSRTC, Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about KSRTC, Kerala

SANID

Jan 11, 2020

RASH DRIVING

KSRTC Vehicle number KL 15 A 1439, Over speed and rash driving through the hill station in Idukki(KK Road). Today(11-01-20) at the time of 10.30 am there is the chance of accident. The driver almost close to hit the Motorcycle but his good time he is escaped from the KSRTC bus. Kindly give them proper training to drive in Hill stations.
NB: Sabarimala devotee special bus.

Dec 7, 2019

Seat for ladies at night

Im Althaf travelling in ksrtc RPC 444 (KL 15 A 1234) started from trivandrum central at 9:30 pm on 7th dec 2019 scheduled from Trivandrum to Perinthalmanna 3 ladies mother and 2 daughters went on with the journey from kottayam the bus is full and the ladies seat are filled with in exception to reserved individuals iam clearly saying that if reserved are excluded there are seat for those three ladies as per reservation of ksrtc. Im clear about that because i have started the journey from kilimanoor.

They have said to the conductor about the matter and he just said they are reserved. The driver had nothing to do with this but you should consider the conductor for this. There are seats for them i gave my seat to the mother and she sat there with one of the daughter and other one is seated on the footboard. I am reporting live from the bus. Shqme on ksrtc... Im a person who respect ksrtc and i have seen conductors who give seats to ladies if the ladies seat are available.. please do notice this...
Swetha M Menon

Dec 3, 2019

Improper Behaviour of Drivers

This is not the first time I'm experiencing improper behaviour from driver's side. When I called the concern driver to know the time it would reach Thrissur, he told bus will be one hour late. The bus was supposed to reach TCR at 9:50PM. Then I requested him to stop the bus at Alathur since it is much more convenient for me at late night. He replied in a very bad way like, I can't assure you we would stop the bus there. If you want, you can board from Palakkad at 12 AM, It is not our responsibility to stop the bus there... Like that. I pleased them to inform me if the bus comes through Alathur(Usually Thrissur-Palakkad-Cbe bus comes through this route). Later I dropped my plan to go to Bangalore since the bus was so late. Later the driver called me and shouted like, we are about to leave TCR. If you want, come within 5 mins. Or else we will leave. Seriously? Is this the way people should treat passengers? It's not easy for a girl to stand at the bus stop on the time those drivers decide. Especially if it's late night. I cancelled my journey. I lost my money too. But I really want authorities to take action against such mannerless drivers.
Albin saju nadukkudiyil

Nov 1, 2019

Bus times

Why don't you keep proper bus timing on palarivatto to kothamangalam buses. The passenger stay above 1 hour
I didn't see a bus in between7 pm to 8:15 pm iam always stay hear why are you so irresponsible. We are not sactisfied in your service. If you are going to repeat it we are moving to petition for higher authorities. We must need to go home.
Albin saju nadukkudiyil

Nov 1, 2019

Bus timing

Oct 30, 2019

Buses stopping at Kreupasanam near Kalavoor causing trouble for most passengers.

I wanted to know whether a bus stop is alloted to Superfast buses at Kreupasanam, near kalavoor. After kanjikuzhi the nxt bus stop alloted to superfast was only at kalavoor. But in the past few months certain Trivandrum superfast buses are stopping at Kreupasanam also. This bus usually reaches kalavoor stop between 8:55-9:05am. But stopping at Kreupasanam takes almost 5-10min. This causes trouble for a lot of other passengers. Not all trivandrum superfasts are stopping there. But which ever stops there the conductor says that a bus stop has been alloted there. But I have never seen a superfast stopping there in the evening, some does not even stop there in the morning, then why should the other superfasts stop there?. The people getting out at that stop doesn't even getup from their seats until the bus stops there. This is very irritating because it wastes more time. Time is most important for all the passengers in this peak hours. Most of us in the bus are office goers. And this is the peak time on the morning. And stopping at this stop alone can get us all late to our offices, colleges etc. When these buses start late from vytila hub, they will be anyway late, and stopping at Kreupasanam at that time is too much to suffer.This happened today as well (30th October 2019). When people questioned the conductor for stopping there, he behaved rude and said there is stop alloted at that place and if they dont stop there, he will have to answer the authorities. When there is an alloted bus stop already at kalavoor junction, which is a very big bus stop with all auto taxi facilities, why should the bus stop at a place just 300mtrs behind it? Kalavoor junction has been a bus stop since many many years. There are conductors who does not stop at Kreupasanam and no passengers have complained for not stopping there. I really want to know how this new bus stop has been alloted when there is already an alloted bus stop just 300mtrs ahead, where every bus has a stop.
Kindly stop the buses from stopping at Kreupasanam. A lot of people travelling in these buses daily sit inside it helplessly and complaining about this to each other. Please stop the buses from stopping at Kreupasanam. Lot of people will be benefited.Thank you

Buses stopping at Kreupasanam

I want to know whether a bus stop is alloted to Superfast buses at Kreupasanam, near kalavoor. After kanjikuzhi the nxt bus stop alloted to superfast was only at kalavoor. Bt in the past few months certain Trivandrum superfast buses r stopping at Kreupasanam also. This bus usually reaches kalavoor stop between 8:55-9:05am. But stopping at Kreupasanam takes almost 5-10min. This causes trouble for a lot of other passengers. Not all trivandrum superfasts are stopping there. But which ever stops there the conductor says that a bus stop has been alloted there. Bt I have never seen a superfast stopping there in the evening, some does not even stop there in the morning, then why should the other superfasts stop there?. The people getting out at thta stop doesn't even getup from their seats until the bus stops there. This is very irritating because it wastes more time. Most of us in the bus are office goers. And this is the peak time on the morning. And stopping at this stop alone can get us all late to our offices. When these buses start late from vytila hub, they will be anyway late, and stopping at Kreupasanam at that time is too much to suffer. When there s an alloted bus stop already at kalavoor junction, which is a very big bus stop with all auto taxi facilities, why should the bus stop at a place just 300mtrs behind it?

Buses stopping at Kreupasanam

I want to know whether a bus stop is alloted to Superfast buses at Kreupasanam, near kalavoor. After kanjikuzhi the nxt bus stop alloted to superfast was only at kalavoor. Bt in the past few months certain Trivandrum superfast buses r stopping at Kreupasanam also. This bus usually reaches kalavoor stop between 8:55-9:05am. But stopping at Kreupasanam takes almost 5-10min. This causes trouble for a lot of other passengers. Not all trivandrum superfasts are stopping there. But which ever stops there the conductor says that a bus stop has been alloted there. Bt I have never seen a superfast stopping there in the evening, then why should some of these stop in the morning? . The people getting out at that stop doesn't even getup from their seats until the bus stops there. This is very irritating because it wastes more time. Most of us in the bus are office goers. And this is the peak time on the morning. And stopping at this stop alone can get us all late to our offices. And when these buses start late from vytila hub, they will anyway reach late at kalavoor. And at that time stopping at Kreupasanam is too much to suffer. When there s an alloted bus stop already at kalavoor junction, which is a very big bus stop with all auto taxi facilities, why should the bus stop at a place just 300mtrs behind it?

Buses stopping at Kreupasanam

I want to know whether a bus stop is alloted to Superfast buses at Kreupasanam, near kalavoor. After kanjikuzhi the nxt bus stop alloted to superfast was only at kalavoor. Bt in the past few months certain Trivandrum superfast buses r stopping at Kreupasanam also. This bus usually reaches kalavoor stop between 8:55-9:05am. But stopping at Kreupasanam takes almost 5-10min. This causes trouble for a lot of other passengers. Not all trivandrum superfasts are stopping there. But which ever stops there the conductor says that a bus stop has been alloted there. Bt I have never seen a superfast stopping there in the evening. The people getting out at thta stop doesn't even getup from their seats until the bus stops there. This is very irritating because it wastes more time. Most of us in the bus are office goers. And this is the peak time on the morning. And stopping at this stop alone can get us all late to our offices. When there s an alloted bus stop already at kalavoor junction, which is a very big bus stop with all auto taxi facilities, why should the bus stop at a place just 300mtrs behind it?
Akhila Sathyan

Oct 18, 2019

Limited number of bus services from Thrissur to Perinthalmanna

We are some common people travelling all the way back home after the tiring and hectic day to reach home atleat before midnight and we are really forced to wait for hours to catch a single bus from Thrissur KSRTC stand to Perinthalmanna.It is really disgusting from your end to provide such a horrible service . We need to wait for hours in this heavy rains and the bus is really crowded and half of the fellow passengers are standing for almost 2 and a half hours( since most of them is heading to Perinthalmanna). We will be really thankful if you please come out from your office and see the crowd which include girls, family, old people and even small kids.Please do provide more number of services so that we can reach home safe.i would really appreciate if you consider this as a serious issues and do the needful, we will be extremely thankful if u consider this as a serious matter and find some immediate remedy.
anjusree

Oct 14, 2019

Not stop in approved bus stop by FP

Today as on 14/10/2019 ,at Nellayi bus stop in Ernakulam to Thrissur bus route if I give signal to stop bus by hand.- Fast Passenger Vehicle No : KL-15,A-1451 - Driver not ready to stop vehicle,and 4/3 seats in bus also vacant.As I am working staff ,I face these problems in every day so that reached office at late time.Kindly take immediate actions to avoid these situations.
ASHAmol

Oct 11, 2019

ROUTE BUS NOT AVAILABLE

The route bus from ponkunnam to Pala at 7.15 am is not available .I am a private employee i used to travel on ksrtc from ponkunnam to pala .Private buses in this route are too slow and i can't reach my office on time .So i choose ksrtc for travelling .Now a days ksrtc buses to pala from ponkunnam is not available .Please allow a ksrtc bus to pala at 7.15 am .

Please accept my request and kindly do the needful.
Akhsvini

Sep 29, 2019

Conductor rude behavior

KL 15 A 951 Thiruvananthapuram Super Fast 2.30 PM
I was travelling from Kayamkulam to Trivandrum. I was sitting in the left forefront single seat. It was not researved for the conductor. So I sat there. At Kayamkulam, the conductor came and asked me to get up from the seat. He didn' t say why. I got up and he wanted to place a plastic transparent bag containing food inside the pit of the seat. He lifted the seat and did what he wanted. But he never took care whether it caused any inconvenience to me and he never mind when his hands rubbed on my back while placing the bag. He didn't even apologize me. He came with ticket when the bus reached Karunagappally. He was angry and arrogant and asked me from where I got into the bus and what is the destination. I said ulloor several times and he gave me ticket upto Trivandrum.
Akhsvini

Sep 29, 2019

Conductor Behavior

KL 15 A951 Afternoon 2.30
Kayamkulam to Thiruvananthapuram
I was sitting on the one seat in the left forefront side. At Kayamkulam, the conductor told me to get up. He didn't tell why. I got up and he lifted the seat to put a plastic transparent bag containing food. He didnt take care not to cause any inconvenience for me. He didnt mind whether his hands rubbed on my back. I felt awkward. He came to give ticket when the bus reached karunagappally. He was like angry and arrogant and asked me from where did i got in the bus and what is the destination. I said Ulloor several times. He gave me ticket upto Trivandrum.
sreeja1

Sep 17, 2019

bus not stopped

Today, (17.09.2019) while I was travelling in a super fast bus from Angamaly to Chalakudy. I told conductor that I have to get down at Divine Retreat Bus stop (before chalakudy station).He informed the matter to driver also.But the driver didn't take care to stop bus even at regular stops.At divine stop he went through fly over route to chalakudy and not stopped at divine stop. Even though there is direction to stop all buses at Divine stop, most of the buses take fly over route which causes my difficulty for passengers like me
Kindly consider and take necessary steps

Bus no KL 15 A 114 Neyyatinkara depo
Uma Mohan

Sep 15, 2019

KSRTC

I reached KSRTC stand at 5.30 am today and was told by the person handling enquiries that there is a low floor bus to airport immediately.Again at 5.45 I asked him,and he told me that bus will arrive at 6.05.
I again approached him at 6.15 and he told bus will arrive immediately.
By 6.30 am ,I got tensed since I am a girl travelling alone and it was getting late, and asked the person Sitting in the adjacent chair marking arrival of buses.
He told me that there is a bus expected to arrive at 6.50 only.When I again asked the person why he did not give a proper reply,which is his duty,he very casually told me to take a bus to Angamaly and then take an auto from there.
I would have done it had he told me at 5.30 am when I first asked him.
His irresponsible behaviour cost me RS 2000 and unnecessary stress.
Please do not appoint people like him to a responsible position.
Harry1983

Aug 25, 2019

Not stopping at bus stop to pickup male passenger but stopping before the stop to pickup female passengers

25 aug 2019,4.19

Sir i am waiting at traco cable bus stop between aluva and tripunithura. Just now a bus passed kl15 8468, without stopping to pick me but he stopped at a nonbus stop area to pick up female passengers.
MSheikh

Aug 19, 2019

Rude behaviour of the conductor

Inn uchaykk njan mangalore to kasargod poye busile conductor ticket edukkan ende aduth vannilla,. Mumbilathe left side seatil aayirunnu njan irunnirunnath. Paisa kayyil vech kure samayam wait cheythu. Conductorne vilikkan shramichu ticket edukkanaayitt. Pakshe conductor vannilla. Pinnerd kurach samayam kazhinj athaayath njan kayariyathu jyothiyil ninnan pumpwell kazhinju kurach samayam kazhinjapol conductor vannu. Ticketin kaash koduthappo valare rude aayitt ithrem samayam endhe ticket eduthilla enn paranj moshamayi perumaari. Nammal pennungal onnum thirich parayilla enn dhairyathilaan ithupolulla vrithiketta conductors ithra dhairyamaayi ingane behave cheyyunnadh. Idhu polullavare dayav cheyth conductor aakaruth.
Njan oru 1.45nde busil aak jyothiyil ninnum 19/08/19inu kayariyathu. Bus no KL-15 A1724
RPE 865
Satheesh70

Jul 16, 2019

Shedule changes

സര്‍ നമസ്കാരം

ഞാന്‍ സ്ഥിരം കെഎസ് ആര്‍ ടി സി യിലെ യാത്രക്കാരനാണ് വര്‍ഷങ്ങളായി പാലക്കാട്‌ മുതല്‍ ആലപ്പുഴ വരെ. നിങ്ങളുടെ ഷെഡ്‌യൂള്‍ പരിഷ്കരണം മൂലം വൈകി എത്തുന്നത്‌ കൊണ്ട് ആഴ്ചയില്‍ നാല് ഹാഫ് ഡേ നഷ്ടമാകുന്നു. ഇതുപോലെ പലര്‍ക്കും സംഭവിക്കുന്നുണ്ട്. കുറെ യാത്രക്കാര്‍ ട്രെയിനിനെ അഭയം പ്രാപിച്ചു. ഈ പരിഷ്കരണം തുടങ്ങുന്നതിനു മുമ്പ് വരെ വര്‍ഷങ്ങളായി ഒരുകുഴപ്പവും ഇല്ലായിരുന്നു. ഇപ്പോള്‍ സമയം മാറ്റി യാത്രാ സമയം വര്‍ധിപ്പിച്ചു. നാലുമണിക്കൂര്‍ കൊണ്ട് എത്തിയ സ്ഥലം ഇപ്പോള്‍ അഞ്ചര മണിക്കൂര്‍ എടുക്കുന്നു. പുലര്‍ച്ചെയുള്ള പല ബസുകളും സമയം മാറി. ഓരോ മെയിന്‍ സ്ടാന്റിലും അര മണിക്കൂര്‍ നിര്‍ത്തുന്നു കൂനിന്മേല്‍ കുരു എന്നപോലെ ആലപ്പുഴ എത്തുന്നതിനു പത്തു കിലോമീറ്റര്‍ മുന്പ് കൃപാസനം എന്നൊരു പള്ളിയുണ്ട് അതിനു നൂറു മീറ്റര്‍ അപ്പുറത്ത് മെയിന്‍ സ്റ്റോപ്പ്‌ ഉണ്ടാകുമ്പോള്‍ സൂപ്പര്‍ ഫാസറ്റ്‌ ബസും സൂപ്പര്‍ എക്സ്പ്രസ്സ്‌ ബസും അതിനു മുമ്പില്‍ നിര്‍ത്തി കൊടുക്കുക എന്നത് ശെരിക്കും യാത്രക്കാരോട് ചെയ്യുന്ന ക്രൂരതയാണ്. രണ്ടും മൂന്നും മണിക്കൂര്‍ വൈകി വരുമ്പോഴും ഇതുതന്നെ സ്ഥിതി. ഇറങ്ങാന്‍ ഒന്നോ രണ്ടോ പേര്‍ ഉണ്ടാകും. ഇതിനാണ് ഒരു സ്റ്റോപ്പ്‌. അടുത്തൊന്നും സ്റ്റോപ്പ്‌ ഇല്ലെങ്കില്‍ ശരിയെന്നു വിചാരിക്കാം. ഇരുനൂറു മീറ്റര്‍ ഇപ്പുറത്ത് വേറൊരു സ്റ്റോപ്പ്‌ ഉണ്ട്. ഇതുകൊണ്ട് എന്താ ഉദ്ദേശിക്കുന്നത് ന്യൂനപക്ഷ പ്രീണനമോ? യാത്രക്കാരെ ബുദ്ധിമുട്ടിച്ചാണോ പ്രീണനം. അങ്ങിനെയെങ്കില്‍ ചേര്‍ത്തലയില്‍ നിന്നും ആലപ്പുഴയില്‍ നിന്നും കൃപാസനത്തിലേക്ക് ഫ്രീ സര്‍വീസ് കൊടുക്കൂ. സൂപ്പര്‍ ഫാസ്ടിനെയും സൂപ്പര്‍ എക്സ്പ്രസ്സ്‌നെയും വെറുതെ വിട്ടൂടെ.

കൂടാതെ റിസര്‍വേഷനിലെ അപാകത. ഒരു ജില്ല മുതല്‍ വേറൊരു ജില്ല വരെ ചാര്‍ജ് കൊടുക്കണം. ഇതിനിടയില്‍ എവടെ വേണമെങ്കിലും ഇറങ്ങാം. അതേ സമയം ഓരോ സ്റ്റേജില്‍ നിന്നാകുമ്പോള്‍ വളരെ സൗകര്യം ആകും ബസ്‌ പുറപ്പെടുമ്പോള്‍ റിസര്‍വേഷന്‍ കാരെ കാത്തിരിക്കേണ്ട ആവശ്യവും ഇല്ല.
ഇതിനു ഒരു നടപടിയും ചെയ്യില്ലെന്ന് അറിയാം എന്നാലും യാത്രക്കാരുടെ ബുദ്ധിമുട്ട് പറഞ്ഞു എന്ന് മാത്രം.

സ്നേഹപൂര്‍വ്വം ഒരു യാത്രക്കാരന്‍
സതീഷ്‌
പാലക്കാട്‌
dhanarajappu456

Jul 12, 2019

My wallet missing

I was travelling from chengannur to kottayam on 12/07/2019...and i found my wallet was missing. It contain near 2000 rupees, my id card, aadhar,atm,voter id, kindly return if found
dhanarajappu456

Jul 12, 2019

Wallet missing

I was travelling in a ksrtc bus from chengannur to kottayam...and my wallet is found missing.It contains near 2000 rupees,my atm, aadhar, voter id card...
Kindly return if found
Phone number:7559908458
Anjana Pratheesh

Jun 30, 2019

Reinstate the cancelled trip

Please reinstate the one and only KSRTC bus from Perumbavoor to Thripunithura. This trip was a great relief for many people who travel daily from Perumbavoor to Tripunithura and vice versa. There are 8 new KSRTC trips from Tripunithura to Aluva via Kizhakkambalam, but not even a single KSRTC to Perumbavoor via Kizhakkambalam. Please do the needful at the earliest..

Yours Faithfully

Anjana Pratheesh
Vilangu

Mob : 9744959513
anand99ar

Jun 23, 2019

Rain water getting inside

I am traveling in Rs790 bus from tvm to kannore on 23/06/2019 21:30. My seat numbers are 27 and 28. During rain water was coming inside at the window seat heavily. For a multi axle Scania AC bus it's a surprise and its due to the neglegance of maintance staff of ksrtc. Very much disappointed in the service of ksrtc.
anand99ar

Jun 23, 2019

Rain water getting inside

Rs790 bus from tvm to kannore 21.30 from tvm..seat no 27 and 28. Window side was leaking during rain.. Very disappointed by the old buses not maintained by ksrtc.
jeyesh ku7mar.p

Jun 2, 2019

reinstate the cancelled Services.

This is to bring to your kind information that the Passengers of KSRTC Anakkampoil -Mananthavady via koorachundu is facing.
Thousands of Passengers are using this route, but they are under great inconvenience now that a Bus Schedule was cancelled.
The Bus schedule which was functional (6.00 am Bus, from Anakkampoil) is suddenly cancelled bringing much to the trouble of Passengers, especially Patients, Relatives, Nurses who are working and visiting many Hospitals (like Lisie, PVS etc) in this area .
It will be grateful if the Officials can look in to this and find a solution to reinstate the cancelled Services.
People of the Region will be Thankful to you.
Expecting a solution at the earliest.

jaysree.S

india post - agent login - Login Problem
    My Dear Sir/ Madam My agent login ID is...
    CAFAGO - Order under processing
    Order under processing FBN20A27F3732-141P0D Please do...
    BRAND FACTORY - For Money refund
    Dear sir, I have purchased a Levi's...
    Bihar School Examination Board - payment deducted twice for application form
    I didn't get a refund for my double payment deduction...
    Reliance ResQ - Salary's didn't pay in reliance resq to employee
    My brother working in reliance resq as a technician helper...
    PayU - Failed payment
    Hello, We tried making payment to Facebook Ads using Uco...
    payu.in - Failed payment
    Hello, We tried making payment to Facebook Ads using Uco...
    Aquaguard Magna nxt ro+uv+tds - In response to your complaint
    Dear Customer, As I haven't received your details,...