KSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about KSRTC

Nareshmkk

Dec 16, 2022

No proper sevice ph person

Hi., I was traveling from Chintamani to Bangalore at 4pm the KSRTC bus number KA 40 F 1521 boarded has Bangalore, when the started to move the TC and bus driver changed the destination decision only up to H cross that we unaware then started moved 4kms the conductor said this bus it won't go Bangalore.
I asked the conductor please atleast upto the next stop but he didn't do that and left in middle of the road for me as I'm a physical handicapped person last month I have done both legs operations then I struggled a lot to reach my destination. It's very disappointed service from KSRTC and the driver behavior is very rude pulling me to the down then talking my personal outsource.
Kindly requesting to give good service and proper behavior with public
Please do the needful

Naresh

No proper sevice ph person

Iammonika

Dec 1, 2022

Buses shortage and delay

As per the above subject, being the citizens we travel in public transportation like buses, trains etc. From the past few days we are experiencing shortage of KSRTC buses from our city Chintamani to Kolar. Usually the buses were available at 7:30am, 7:45 am, 8:00 am and more. But from the past few days No buses is coming according to time and availability of buses is very less and many are having issues at work because of late coming. We request you to take particular actions to solve our issue.
Shalini V Raju

Sep 3, 2021

Regarding the pass

The timings that had been allotted for the bus pass is between 8.30 AM to 4 PM by the department which is improper and illogical since most of the colleges/schools timings will be 8.30 AM to 4-4.30 PM. As much as passes are important, the classes are important as well and for those who travel, 1 or 2 hours is a requirement to reach and return back. You can't actually expect us to spend a whole day, leaving all the other works behind which also needs our attention. Upon that the persons responsible for this job is unnecessarily impatient and very much rude. As public we expect the officials to respect and respond us the way we respect and hear them and to work like they earn. Please make them understand that it is Government "Service" and they earn for the work that's assigned to them. Kindly consider and extend the timings for an hour or so and please educate or train them about minimum manners.
Regards and Thank you.
vlakshminarayana

Oct 20, 2019

against to depomanaeger of ksrtc depot chikkabllapur Karnataka

Chikkabllapur ksrtc bus depot manager is rudely respond to passenger.when try to compliant against route no 40 Driver .he is very irregular answered.The bus is not stand in proper regular stand ..and so many routs not operated everyday towards Gudibande . Pl file the case against depot manager of ksrtc bus depot chikkaballapur...Mobile no 7760990363
B.V Keerthi

Mar 11, 2018

Irregular Early morning bus facility

Hi ,

On every Monday, I will be travelling every week from my hometown (gauribidanur) to Bangalore. For name sake we have a KSRCTC dipot But no bus facility on Monday early morning at 5 am. Bus will be there only once in a month. I request you to take an action on the people who are irresponsible on the same.
Archie.feb29

May 4, 2017

Unauthorized stop

Bus number KA40F1076.. Forgot to mention. Request you to solve the issue.
Archie.feb29

May 4, 2017

For stopping the bus for free breakfast, Lunch and dinner in the middle of the trip

Hello sir,
I am a citizen of this country, requesting for the unnecessary stops from government buses in the middle of the route where it is not even authorized to stop. The bus driver and conductors of the bus stop the bus in between gowribidanur and bangalore for free foods offered by the restaurants owners. And it is causing extremely problematic for citizens to travel in the bus cause of this issue. Because we will be thinking we can reach the destination on time but cause of this issue we are facing lots of problems and making it not to use government public service. Request to solve this issue.

Aug 2, 2012

Refound of not booked ticket

while booking online ticket from bangalore to mangalore amount 281/- has deducted from my bank account 002190 corporation bank sidlaghatta branch. but ticket did not get booked for the OB number OB6745681.... please help me to get re fund my amount.