KSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about KSRTC

Anusha mahesh

Nov 21, 2022

Reckless driving, tried to run over car.

The driver tried to run over the car, driving recklessly for fun.

Reckless driving, tried to run over car.

lokesh MN

Jul 20, 2022

chickballapur first bus time change

The first bus from Chickballapur to Gowribidnur via Manchenahally should leave 5.45am instead of 6am in the chickballapur so that the daily passenger train to travel to Bangalore leave Gowribidnur sharp at 7AM daily. As KSRTC bus stop & railway station distance is more.

So kindly revise the 6AM bus time to 5.45am,from Chickballapur to Gowribidnur via Manchenahally bus route.

Nagaraj
DEEPIKA RANI SB

May 15, 2022

driver did not pick up me at pick up point

Driver did not respond to my calls and was not ready speak properly once he received the call and failed to pick me up at pick up point and later on gave rude replies after leaving from pick up point.
DEEPIKA RANI SB

May 15, 2022

driver did not pick up me at pick up point

Driver did not care to answer calls while i kept on calling before 2 hrs he didn't respond to my calls and gave me lame excuses after bus left the pick up point.

PNR:J87666658

Hangala village and post
Gundlupete (taluk)
Chamarajanagara (District)
Observation :- "Mysore to gundlupete on the way"... 2:10 pm

"Conducter was badly behavior to passenger girls"
Mahadevaprasad D S

Sep 5, 2021

Banglore to mysore 5 hour journey.

Hi team Banglore to mysore Ksrtc journey average hour 3hour but this bus is 5 hour journey.. I am asking driver and conductor but both man are argue with me and other passengers.
yoganandat

Jul 26, 2021

MISBEHAVOIUR BY CONDUCTOR

Sir/Madam,

One KSRTC bus number KA 11 f 0447 RUNS TO AND FRO BETWEEN BENGALURU MYSURU . yesterday on 25-07-2021 exactly at 2000 hrs the above said bus conductor did not behaved properly with me. He signalled the driver to stop bus at District Police Office Circle , Ramanagara and hence the driver has stopped bus to help debussing passengers at the circle. i am waiting for mount the bus and tried. But the conductor knocked the door forcefully and told me that he would not allow any passangers from the vcircle that too police are not allowed. Even though i am being a police officer i have purchased monthly pass from KSRTC, Mandya for To and Fro movements. The above bus conductor publicly alleged entire police department and also me which intolerable. Hence please take disciplinary action against the the conductor of KSRTC bus no. KA11F0447.

Yours Obliged,

T.Yogananda,
Assistant Sub Inspector of Police Wireless,
Ramanagara district,
Ramanagara. 9972848320.
Dhanush R G

Mar 29, 2021

Driver using fraudulent method for more passengers

Driver is also doing the job of Conductor. He is claiming publicly that the bus is express and limited stopping type. When I saw an actual Express Bus beside this bus and went to get off, He roughly abused me and forcefully printed my ticket and rashly scream his bus is only express. forcefully made me stay. The bus went on stopping on every stations.

Because of this i reached my destination at late night. this made me high inconvenience as i cant reach home on the nights and made me stay in bus stop overnight.

if i came by express i will reach my destination by 8.00pm but now it took 10.00pm.

Driver is so rude and observed quarrelling with other passengers in many stations.

Respective Departments must look in to it and teach some good and kind things. especially manners to staff like i met today.
Bus No. KA06F1282
From Tumkur To Davangere
Ticket No. 074600.
Date: 29/03/21
Time: 16:08:16
Thanks for the inconvenience happened.

Dhanush R G

Driver using fraudulent method for more passengers

Chaitra bk

Nov 11, 2020

Refund the amount

No bus service. My amount is deducted. But no service. Please refund my amount. I tried so many website. No phone call response

Refund the amount

Devaraj Kamkar

Oct 1, 2020

Restaurant is horrible

Bus driver stopped bus in dhaba for food. The Dhaba is too horrible, no safety and no restrooms. Bus no KA22 F 1996
Maithribs

Feb 3, 2020

Men sitting in womens seat

In Every ksrtc bus, women seat will also be occupied by gents. This is not fair. Women seats should be occupied by women only
. Please take a strict action regarding this. I can see women standing in a bus, and men sitting in women seat. It's so ridiculous. Many times some gents come and sit next to a lady. This so uncomfortable. When seats are reserved for women by the government only, even the bus conductors shouldn't allow gents to sit in women seat. If that is so, why the rules have been done by the government. So dear concerned authority members, please take some strict action against this.
Nilesh jain 111

Jan 13, 2020

On conducter

I was traveling from kolahapur to Belgaum the bus cundotor is not giving me the change of my money and he is missbehing on Date 13/01/20 By Morning 7Am he Left From Kolahapur to Kumar and the bus no is Ka-31F-1247
Main switch

Oct 5, 2019

No information about bus cancelation

With respect to the below journey, no bus was allocated from Belagavi to Bellary and You put me in such a situation where i cannot travel that late., no transport available that late, no safety. Why do you issue tickets when route is closed. I missed the bus as you have problem with the route and when I spoke to Bellary bus depo but they have not responded properly. Take serious action on responsible persons or else I will complaint in consumer court on such irresponsible persons. I am claiming for the second time and hope you address it in a right manner and choose not to cheat passengers.

KSRTC Journey Reminder Alert: PNR:H79247511, TripCode:2245BGMBLR, DOJ:04/10/2019, DepTime:22:30, "Org"BELAGAVI, "to" Desn:HOSAPETE, BoardingPt:BELAGAVI CENTRAL B.S., Class:NON AC SLEEPER,
Naveen97

Aug 30, 2019

Not allowed daily pass

I usually travel from bangalore to tumkur but karta bus via bangalore to arasikere not allowed my daily pass bus no KA 06 F 880
Arjun K S

Aug 12, 2019

Not allowing to board the bus

My name is Arjun. I came to Mejestic KSRTC bus stand at 11.10 along with my mother and brother. I knew the buses which goes go Kunigal. Here no bus allowed us to board the bus. At thid time what can we do? Every bus conductor/drivers tells we ll go through by pass. Where we should go. Which bus we should board to reach a taluk like Kunigal in this Karnataka. Really poor management by ksrtc. Vry pathetic
Ushatp

Jul 29, 2019

SEATS IN BUS

I Usha am a regular commuter by ksrtc
On 28/7/19 I boarded a bus rajahamsa hope from chikkamagalur to bengaluru starting at 1130. On enquiring with the conductor he said seats 9 and 10 were not reserved. So me along with my daughter occupied those seats and bought tickets too. By 1130 bus was almost full with only the back seats vacant. At around 1125 one person along with his family posing and bossing as KSRTC employee along with the conductor claimed that he has booked the seats and we should vacate it. And we were forced to occupy other seats. But it was found that he and his family did not have a reserved ticket for those seats, and they purchased tickets later. This high handedness of conductor driver and the person claiming to be staff of ksrtc is condemnable and I request you to reprimand these persons and avoid unnecessary hardships to other genuine passengers . I would also request you to inform me about action taken about this.
My email Id is [email protected] co.in
Arjun79

Jul 15, 2019

Using of cell phones while driving

This bus from raichur devadurga bus no KA28 F 2262.. DRIVER USING MOBILE CONTIUNSLY
NagarjD

Jun 10, 2019

Took over time to reach destiny

Ksrtc bus.
Ticket no 108434..depot belongs to -RON. Took more than 10 hours to reach banglore to hubli without any specific reason... Even after having 2drivers took so much. No response for not maintaining timing.. Journey date June 10 th 2019 from bengluru to hubli.. Pathetic journey.. I actched this bus to attend one crimation, could not attend.

Regards.
Nagar.
8095016107.
sree1301

May 31, 2019

More Mosquitoes in bus

More mosquitoes in bus, I complain to conductor but he is telling what he can do, by paying more money is it our job to hit the mosquitoes.
V S Sreenivas Rao

Apr 18, 2019

Torture by conducter in bus

sir, my wife travelling in ksrtc iravat bus no. KA57F1718 from bangalore to bidar on 17/04/19 PNRJ 76128319.TheTicket was booked through online. Eventhough my wife showed identity card, conducter of the bus forcefully ordered her go to ATM bring cash and take fresh ticket. As we have booked ticket for her through online, she does not carry cash. The bus conducter unnecessarly argued and tortured her. This type behaviour is very much unfortunate. Pls. Initiate action and refund our money
Poojitha211992

Apr 17, 2019

Driver misbehaving

KSRTC airvat bus number 1720

Driver came late for 1 hr 10 min and dint allow me to board properly. Dint cooperate to keep the luggage at lighiage cabin. I was standing at the foot board with heavy lughuage and he started bus drove fastly. No common sense. Worst driver yet. Please do show some response and take action towards those people

Date of journey 17/4/2019
rakhirohith

Apr 6, 2019

Misbehavior of conductor

I booked two tickets worth Rs 500 each on Scania ksrtc on 4th April 2019.The bus was from Bangalore to trivandrum by 1 o'clock. We were in an emergency situation to reach sulthan bathery to attend our grandmother's unexpected death on that morning. Unfortunately we were 10 minutes late and we informed the conductor to wait few minutes for us. We reached stand by 1.10 exactly and the bus started but we caught them at the exu gate.
The conductor was not even ready to stop the bus to help us to board. We begged him to take us in the bus.

I beleive he did it purposefully since he sold the two tickets already to another person. This is usually happening in long route bus. Due to the reason to sell tickets in black he was unable to stop the bus for us. These kind of irresponsible employees are behaving rude and not behaving properly to real ticket holders. This is ruin KSRTC's name.

I am including my ticket with this complaint.

* KERALA RTC m-Ticket * from: BANGALORE to: SULTHAN BATHERY PsngrName: RAKHI S TripCode: 1300BNGTVM PNR No.: K935641 JnyDate: 04-Apr-2019 DepTime: 13:00 SeatNo.: 43,44 Class: SCANIA MULTI AXLE BoardingPt: SATELLITE BUS STN MYSORE ROAD Platform: Txn Password: 0968 . Please carry your photo ID during journey. T&C apply. Visit www.keralartc.com
Sreevatsa pm

Apr 5, 2019

Bus r not available at there timing

Sir we have the issue that the bus from Bangalore to sidlaghatta via vijayapura is not proper we have to wait atleast for an hour for the bus which is uncomfortable for us to reach the destination in time please make sure that bus will be regular for every 15minutes please...!
aravindjonnadula

Mar 22, 2019

pathetic behaviour of the conductor

KSRTC, it is pathetic behavior of the conductor from KSRTC clearly stating that improper standards set and looted money from passenger with out giving the birth and threatening to push from the bus in mid of the journey. Bus number is F1206, PNR number : J75611991
the conductor has looted the half ticket price of 1136 Rupees with out giving the birth for my kid.
More over, the bus is also smelling bad and the bus standard is too low quality.
Narendra Reddy M

Jan 26, 2019

Luggage charges more that normal price

I was traveling from Bangalore to anantapur in KSRTC BUS no. KA. 40 F.1247. The behavior of the conductor is very rude . And he charged the luggage 200rs for 2 cotton box of wedding cards. And he has given the ticket for 84 rs ticket. I haVe a proof for it and you people should take a strict deciplinary action against him.