KSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about KSRTC

Soundarya. L

Jan 15, 2020

Conductor behaves a rude manner

I am travelling marathahalli to bommanahalli. I ll give 200 rupees. I was asking change he scold and through the money. His behavior is not gud to treat public.

Conductor behaves a rude manner

roshan6798

Jan 2, 2020

Parcel not delivered yet and also all the items

Tow parcel sent on 1st July from Bangalore to Imphal. One box received but all fabrics inside the box has lost but a dozens of magazine for same July 2017 called "Journal of the association physicians of india JAPI" and dirty pieces of box found when opened the box for Consignment No. - CK047948526IN. Request you to find out who has stolen whether courier person or in the train as the same has lost for so many people whenever they sent parcel to North- East as Post office manager said when I sent to post office to inform them. I believe same person is keep stilling as there is no action taken from so many years. This is quite sad.

The another parcel is not yet received but usually it took 12 to 13 day to deliver parcel from Bangalore to Imphal. Please help to trace to deliver my another parcel soon as it has 25 days completed but not delivered yet.

Below is current status :
Booked At Booked On Destination Pincode Tariff Article Type Delivered At Delivered On
KORAMANGALA VI BK 01/############ 489.00 Register Parcel
01/07/2017 11:51:17 KORAMANGALA VI BK Item Booked

Bidyabati - 9739632508
roshan6798

Jan 2, 2020

Amba Bajaj worst service and sales

I am saketh- purchased bajaj V15 last mid-year. While purchasing and paying amount, they are very humble and pleased. Once the payment is done, they made a delay of more than a month in delivering the vehicle. i still remember the executives working in the sales department, who are least concerned to customer thoughts and only look over target. Their inner feeling is let the customer die in vein.

Finally after a month, when bike was delivered. the executive suggested me not to speed more than 40, which was weird to me and stunned. New bikes have to be checked in regards to pick up, but they said me not to. after only a week, i see that the rear tyre was shaking and when the speed touches 40, vibrations are coming all over the vehicle. I immediately went back and asked them to check the issues, they said that to bring for first service. After first service, complete bike was into problems. (It is not first free service, it is first paid bull shit service).

Here i started the list of problems from first service to now:
1. Bearings problem in engine- which will never happen to any new bike (Here itself it proves that they cheated me).
2. Bike having vibration all over the rear, engine and gear shift.
3. Carburetor was gone at third service
4. Bike has no pick up at all.
5. No correct service is done till now.

When mentioned all these, manager came in and said- everything will be repaired within 2 days. After 2 days, when i have taken the bike and started off- only to that night it was fine. to the next day, when started to office- bike stopped and was not all starting though petrol was full. A local mechanic checked and said that the carburetor was spoiled.

Moral: Amba bajaj and bajaj both fooled customers.

I request the authorities to please help me in providing justice, i came from very far away to work. The first bike purchased on hard earned money is really making my heart break.

If any of the officials want to discuss over this with me, please contact me on 8892128919.

Saketh
Simran V

Dec 31, 2019

Last Minute Change In Airavat Bus

This is to inform you that I, Simran Varghese had booked an Airavat 'Gold Class' from Dharwad to Bangalore on the 29th and when the bus finally arrived it was 'Club Class.' The reason why I booked Gold class was because of the rather congested 'Club Class' buses. I have paid extra for the same. Therefore I request a valid reason for the last-minute change in the bus type.
A snap of the SMS has been attached for your reference.

Last Minute Change In Airavat Bus Last Minute Change In Airavat Bus

Harshitha K J

Dec 30, 2019

Non stop buses are been stopped everyone

There are no proper board and timing maintained...heights of irresponsible conductor and driver ....worst service ever seen.Bus no KA 17 F 1753..told as non stop bus but stopping at each and every local place and more than normal time expected to reach destination.
Kavyasudha

Dec 29, 2019

Toilets

Ksrtc bus stand people who are mainting toilets are collect extra amount... i.e, if the cost is 5 rs they are collecting 6rs or more than that even though on the board it's 5 rs.. Action should be taken as it about cheating passengers.
sarfzia

Dec 27, 2019

Delayed 2 hrs

bus No KA23 F946.. date 27.12.19 driven on phone while driving and delayed more then 2 hrs... from Bangalore to davengere it will take only 5 hrs and he took 7 hrs... Bangalore Hubli bus... waste service
Nagesh17

Dec 27, 2019

Bus are not provided

Sir/madam,
There is no proper bus between route Nagmangala to Mandya. Bus is not provided atleast one for 1 hour gap. Please alert the, one bus for every hour. Today I will waiting for bus from 3:00 pm but still 4:19pm bus is not arrived.
Lah

Dec 15, 2019

Transportation timings

The travelling timing is exceedingly very badly because drivers of KSRTC buses drive at 10 km/ hr which is very inconvenient to passengers
NathanAran

Dec 8, 2019

Bus break down, waiting for more than 3hrs

I have started from cuddalore to Bangalore on 08dec2019 at 7.30pm.
Bus started at 7.30pm after 10minutes, bus stopped due to some battery problem.
They said alternative bus is coming but still not yet. We have waited more than 3hrs.
No proper communication worst driver and conducter.
NathanAran

Dec 8, 2019

Bus break down, waiting for more than 3hrs

We have booked ticket from cuddalore to Bangalore on 08dec2019 at 7.30pm.
Bus started from cuddalore, after 10mins bus stoped and not able to restart the bus.
They said battery problem and planning to change other bus. We have waited more than 3hrs, still bud not yet come. Worst communication driver and conducter.
prasoojk

Dec 3, 2019

Lost bag

I lost my bag during my journey from Bangore to Mysore in virajpetta bus and contacted the bus authorities and they told that you have to go to kolar for collecting the suitcase and I told them to keep it virajpetta because it is somewhat near place to me but they told it is not possible.
@Mani123

Nov 18, 2019

BAD LANGUAGE USED BY BUS DRIVER

Dear KSRTC,

The worst driver of bus number KA40F1399 travelling from Rayachoti to Bangalore on dated 17/11/2019, he used very bad language with us. We took ticket from Raychoti to Bangalore, got seat in Rayachoti. When we reached Madanapalle one of his relative entered into the bus, driver forced us to leave that seat for his relative, and when we said no he started using very bad language and he said this is my bus who are you to ask me, get down from bus i can give seats to whomever i wish. Finally we also started arguing because how can leave a seat in which we were sitting from Rayachoti. Finally he made big shouting in front of all passengers because of his relative. We felt very bad and did not expect that from KSRTC. We have respect on GOVT that is why always we prefer government buses only but after this incident we realised private drivers and conductors much better than KSRTC drivers it seems. Finally bus conductor also supported driver and he also started shouting. Kindly take an action on this Driver, he doesn't even know how to talk to passengers. If you allow him like this he will create negative feeling in passengers with his bad attitude.

We need to hear from you about the action which you have taken.

ManiKumar
Shubham naregal

Nov 11, 2019

Conductor told bus pass not allowed

He tells that bus is of the out of state but it is a ksrtc bus and tell that you should take ticket
Vijayalakshmi 2019

Oct 25, 2019

Extra fare charges on festival days

I have travelled from bengaluru to harihar in the bus num KA 17 F1375.actuall charges is rs 320/- bus they took rs 400/- saying due to festival charges are hiked. . . Is the ksrtc is public sector or private?.. Really disgusting.. Being a govt sector they hv to think common people like us.They should not take an advantage to make business.
When we will get rid of all this kind of systems.
rohith.inertia1

Oct 25, 2019

Cloak room charges

Respected sir.
my name is Rohith K i have been to Mangalore yesterday and today got bus to Bangalore at 1 pm, and went to keep my small bag in the clock room and he charged me Rs 30 for same bag last month I paid Rs 20 at same place, when i questined him he started arguing with me in valger words, he said that since from 8 years i am running this no one have the guts to ask me.
I found no notice board or printed anywhere in tickets they give how much we need to pay to small/big bags or kg wise or anything like..
Pl take action on this so that no one has to suffer by travelling in ksrtc nd using cloak rooms to keep luggage every time...
Thanks for your consorn
Honey rarhod

Oct 16, 2019

booked 2 seats online

I booked 2 seats online first payment was cancelled by the ksrt site and when i try to book another time it charged me twice the price what the hell i want my money back
Pam Alva

Oct 14, 2019

Servicrs

I was traveling from Pune to Mangalore on
Oct 8, 2019 in KARTA Ambari. The place where they stopped for dinner was shabby and an open dhaba. The toilets were very dirty. There were no blankets provided and the conductor was quite rude to the passengers. Please take necessary actions and improve the services.

Below are the journey details.

KSRTC Bus : PNR :J79064269,Journey Date :08-Oct-2019 18:30,Trip Code :1830PNAMNG,Bus Number :F 3897,Depot :MANGALURU 2,Crew Mobile No:9113802589 .

P Alva
Vivek6

Oct 12, 2019

Water leakage

Water leakage in bus. Seat number 18. Bedsheet and pillow completely wet. Worst maintenance bus. KA32F 1745. Never travel from hospet to Bangalore by this AC bus.
Megha_

Oct 12, 2019

Leakage of water into the bus through roof of the bus and closed window

This was my second time traveling in a bus where the rain water leaks from the roof and from the top closed window base.... I wish they check all the buses and ensure their edges are well sealed.... I don't remember the first bus number that I got to experience this. But the last bus was KA06 F-1178 which was enrouted from Tumkur to Bangalore on 10-10-2019

Leakage of water into the bus through roof of the bus and closed window

chanaveeragouda

Oct 10, 2019

Conductor Miss behavior with passenger and refused to take passengers.

One of ksrtc conductor (Hubli shimoga chikmangalore)kA08375 refused to take passengers on night time at 11.30 pm . more than 20 passengers were waiting for bus.
Harsha.s

Oct 10, 2019

Cancelling the dasara special buses

2 days ago dasara was ended but these buses are not allowed to srudents to enter the so quickly cancel the dasara special buses its the srudents order
oak66.89

Booking Amount :775
Transaction status: Failure.
Transaction mode : UPI
UPI RRN number: ############

Done multiple follow up's with KSRTC accounts team for the above issue . Contacted the bank , bank confirmed account has been credited to beneficiary . KSRTC team is denying this and they are not ready to refund the amount .
Kindly help here ..
Best Regards,
Omair
Mail ID: [email protected]
namnand

Oct 4, 2019

Suggestion

PLASTIC GENERATION

In all AIRAVAT buses one bottle of water is supplied to each passenger. Considering the number of buses plying, the amount of single use plastic bottle EACH DAY will run to a few thousands - the price of which is probably padded in the ticket.

My strong suggection is that Water bottle should be sold to whosoever in the bus who asks for it. This will considerably bring down the usage
Yuvaraj.yuvi

Sep 23, 2019

Bus left without calling, given number was not rechble

I had booked club class airavat on 23rd september 5.00am, bus left without calling i was waiting at the boarding point and the given number was not rechable. Kindly refund the fare
PNR J79052720

india post - agent login - Login Problem
    My Dear Sir/ Madam My agent login ID is...
    CAFAGO - Order under processing
    Order under processing FBN20A27F3732-141P0D Please do...
    BRAND FACTORY - For Money refund
    Dear sir, I have purchased a Levi's...
    Bihar School Examination Board - payment deducted twice for application form
    I didn't get a refund for my double payment deduction...
    Reliance ResQ - Salary's didn't pay in reliance resq to employee
    My brother working in reliance resq as a technician helper...
    PayU - Failed payment
    Hello, We tried making payment to Facebook Ads using Uco...
    payu.in - Failed payment
    Hello, We tried making payment to Facebook Ads using Uco...
    Aquaguard Magna nxt ro+uv+tds - In response to your complaint
    Dear Customer, As I haven't received your details,...