KSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about KSRTC

Worried traveller

Jun 15, 2019

Toilets at bus stations: Majestic

Please confirm, what are the charges applied to use washroom for 'urination'?

At all toilets, as I understand, use of urinals is free but if it is always kept closed by people managing toilets locally and evn after requests,it is never opened for use. Mentioning about Majestic bus stand, at all toilets, specifically for women, it is charged Rs 5/- only by people sitting/ guarding toilets.

I really want to know why do we need to pay for basic body needs? I can also imagine what kind of money handling is involved right in open by taking advantage of women decency.
Belli

Jun 15, 2019

Conductor allowed drunken people in bus

Kstrc no : 345107 15/06/2019 time-12:21:24
Express ka11-f0192

Conductor spoked in singular form abuse language .. as am a female passenger I informed conductor about person sitting beside me is drunken .. conductor start shouting on me.. an told me to sit in another place .. he so rude to me .. please take action on conductor .. as he in public service he was not suppose to talk like that..once again am requesting please give training to conductor about public service
Pasha mohammad 1

Jun 10, 2019

Reckless behavior of driver not informing about the bus breakdown

Hello Team,
Greetings for the day!

Sub : Reckless behavior of driver not informing about the bus breakdown.
The bus not come and driver didn't inform to me. I waited around 5hrs in bus stand. When eve i called he said bus is coming sir. Finally he told me to concel the ticke at 1am on 10-jun-2019.I need help here, I had very bad experience at night. I slept on road (there is no way 2am) please try to understand the my situation. Due to the problem i am unable to report to ofc.

This bus timings 10.30pm he informed to me 12.30am the bus was breakdown. What is this not a correct. There no responsibilities.

1. Due to this problem i am unable report to ofc.
2. I needed answers/compensation for all these.
3. Why didn't the driver informed to me at 10pm only.
4. Bus was started at 10pm he need to check the bus connection right and he need to informed customers right?
5. Why the driver told me wrong timings and information?
6. What the my situation at that time , no one pick the calls, no charging, there no bus for my home/ bglr.
7. The driver spoken roundly.

Ticket details :

TripCode:1832BDRBNG
PNR No :H77268617
JnyDate:09-Jun-2019
DepTime: 22:30
SeatNo:30 :Bus Number :F1144,Depot :BHALKI,Crew Mobile No:9480594306. Class:RAJAHAMSA EXECUTIVE boardingPt:HYDERABAD ,

Txn Password: 0583
KSRTC Helpline No:08049596666
Please carry your photo ID during journey. T&C apply.
www.abhibus.com
AbhiBus Customer Care:040-61656789
This message is a valid mTicket.
Please report 15 minutes before dep time.
AbhiBus Customer Care: 04061656789
I book the ticket KSRTC on JnyDate:09-Jun-2019 from: HYDERABAD to:BENGALURU.

I got notification message from KSRTC regarding ticket details at 8pm an 9-jun. Then i called driver about route details and timings. He said that you can wait at the pick point, the bus will arrive at10:30pm.
I come bus stand across 8pm because my nagitive is raghavapuram vlg, Atmakur(m) mandal, yadhadhri dist, 508111.
After sometime i tried to call to driver at 10.31pm 9-jun, there is no response. I waited for 15mins, after that i tried call to driver at 10.45pm on 9-jun, he picked my call and he said that don't call me again and again the bus will arrive at 11.30pm. the bus no 1144, you can wait in bus stand check the bus no.

I waited till 11.45pm, after that i called driver he said the bus started just now from mgbs. Then i waited for bus till 12.06am.
Then i called driver he said that bus not coming you can concel the ticket. Check another way.

Conversation between me and driver :

I asked about the bus timings? 10.30pm is it right?
I reach out you at 8pm u should have to inform to me right about bus conditions?
I don't know (he gave irrespective ans).

Why you said that wrong timings? I am waiting for the bus? Around 5hrs i have waited here? U asking me to concel the ticket at 12.30am 10jun. what this?
Ha that's it you can concel the ticket and check other way

Why did told me the bus started at11.30pm from mgbs.?
No ans.

Ther is no bus yet all for going back to home, where should i stay. Monday i should have to go to ofc but couldn't reach because of your irresponsibility. Now i should have to book the bus ticket again for today and i took the leave for Monday, so Who will give the my charges and wt my office?

I don't know

What?
Driver said You can do anything nothing will happen. He said so manythings on call. I have all the call records.

I demand compensation for 9th and 10th jun and i took the leave from office, along with room charges for staying night and more he wasted mytime.
I demand 10k for all the things happened + my ticket charges.

I sent email to @[email protected] and Team but i didn't get any response from them.

I would really appreciate if get the response from KSRTC /Consumer Team.

Awaiting for your response

Mohammad pasha.
9182104847, 8106012997
[email protected], [email protected]

Reckless behavior of driver not informing about the bus breakdown Reckless behavior of driver not informing about the bus breakdown

raghukk1988

Jun 9, 2019

Wrong seat mapping

I have booked airvat club class special bus on 9-jun-2019.i have paid 650/- each for me and my mother ,I have booked 43 and 44 seat numbers.when I booked it showed two seats before the final 5 seats at the end and when we board the bus there were no seats and conductor gave two seats in last row.as those seats were removed.whom should I complain this.for paying 650/- per each .
Prashanthkiradi

Jun 4, 2019

Drunked people allowed by conductor

Dear sir/madam
TripCode:1941UDPBNG, DOJ:02/06/2019, DepTime:20:20, "Org"SAIBARAKATTE, "to" Desn:BENGALURU, BoardingPt:SAIBARAKATTE, Class:RAJAHAMSA EXECUTIVE, Seat:30,31,32,.
Crew Mobile No:8105651340

My worst journey in KSRTC of above details.Heavy unreserved drunked passengers allowed by the bus conductor.Whole night disturbance by them.Condunctor know they drunk,Putting their leg on our seat, talking bad words whole night.We completed our journey with fear and inconvenience.Conductor also not passenger friendly.

Requesting you to please take the action against conductor and driver.Please give complaint acknowledgement as soon as possible.other while I go for next level

Thanks and regards
Prashanth
Naveendg

Jun 2, 2019

Advance reservation counter

Ticket booking officer not available in counter, there is no proper response from them
Naveen kattimani

May 30, 2019

Badami kstdc hotel

Respected dear sir:- my naveen is kattimani from badami.
I'm son of ashok kattimani X-MLA
Actually on 29-05-2029 I had been to this Badami kstdc hotel I am regular customer over there
The manager is very rudely behaved and even my followers are angry on this hotel this may go farther, your garden maintener her is jagadavi she pathetic On what basis you people had hired this illiterate employees am gonna take this farther kindly take immediately action against you two lady employee thank you

N.m.kattimai
Vigneshp393

May 24, 2019

Bus got cancelled and your conductor and driver are unprofessional

I have booked a bus from kannur to Bangalore my ticket pnr no is J76988065. The bus journey timing was at 21:13 and bus no was 8541. The bus was standing right in front of me when I opted to board your conductor used an slang language and abused me in front of passengers . Later when I boarded the bus the seat which I had booked is changed and your conductor reply was if you want to travel you can or else go and die. Is this the customer service you provide really unfair
ROHITHsham

May 19, 2019

money return

yesterday i coming from tirupathi to Bangalore i tack one ticket. ticket rate is 239. I will pay 300rs but one give that change.
(time 8pm chinthamani bus)
VipulSa

May 12, 2019

Driver mis behavior

Hello Sir/Madam,

I had my trip from SHIMOGA to Pune on 11 May and I had booked my ticket till wakad stop which was an option during reservation. When I asked conductor to drop me at chandini Chowk which is before Wakad. The conductor told me to take a ticket which is 120 and will drop.
As per the message from Ksrtc I have not received any specific location to be my last drop or be on board which we receive prior to boarding the bus.
The conductor and driver forced me to get down before my desired drop.
Bus no :KA 57 F 3607

Please consider my request and take the righful action.
Will be waiting for your any kind of response.

Vipul Anvekar
Ram55555555

May 10, 2019

Bus timings

Bus Service no. F 2379, Crew mobile no. 9449130066....bus timings they are mentioned in online 9 to 3.....because that timing only we are convenient so, we booked. Now timing 4:20 still 60km away from siruguppa.,...I went and asked driver, he is very rash....he is telling it's my interest, I will not go by online timings and wantedly after that gng slowly and stopping more time.....he is feeling, no one will do anything to me....that's why he is talking like that....please take action on.....

Bus timings

Shashikumar.Rock

May 10, 2019

Buses not available

Dear sir, From gangavathi to Basavakalyan there are many passengers so we are not getting a single bus for going directly. And one bus at 11.15 pm Basavakalyan Bangalore that bus is not coming regularly. We are facing many problems for day and there is no sleeper or semisleeper buses also. Please resolve the problem and kindly do the needful
Shouvikk

May 3, 2019

Bus conductor demanding two seats reserved for him

KSRTC fly bus conductor demanding that seat no 1&2 belongs to him because he wants to sleep there flybus from Kundapur to Bengalore international airport. Despite of saying him that a lady is sitting behind but he is demanding that he needs to sleep let us suffer he is saying. Is this wgat KSRTC gives to their customers, bad behaving coustomer service i will let people know about this and will suggest them to go by private companies. Dont forget that salary that they get is from our money itself. I will be filing an FIR also against KSRTC bus conductor. It will be well spreaded towards as many people as we can, Very bad behaving conductor complete unsatisfied by your service.

KSRTC BUS NO - KA - 01-KA57F-2886
DATE OF JOURNEY - 3RD MAY 2019
TRIP CODE 1900CDPBIAL
DESTINATION - KUNDAPUR TO BENGALORE AIRPORT
DRIVER MOBILE NO - 9739207207

IMMEDIATELY ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN AND SHOULD ACCOKNOWLEDGE ME WITH IT. I WILL WAIT FROM ONE DAY THEN I WILL GO AND FILE A CASE AGAINST IT.
MISBEHAVING WITH LADY CUSTOMER SAYING WLALL RUBBISH THINGS..

May 3, 2019

not stopping at the allotted bus stop

on 2nd may 2019 i travelled from chennai to bangalore in airavatclub class bus no.KA57F2489 starting at 12.30 pm. the bus was supposed to give majestic stop then shatinagar bus stand. instead he took the bus to shantinagar without majestic stop and asked all passengers to get down. already bus was late by 2 hours and for a single senior lady who is not familiar with shantinagar was very difficult to find a cab or auto to travelk to north of bangalore.. conductor was not ready to hear to me.
while entering bangalore from hosur he went on giving stops every 10 minutes which is not in your website unneccessary delay in reaching final stop. after seeing your droppoint only we book tickets. if your driver/conductor behaves like this its very difficult to senior lady ciitzen like me who faced lot of problems yesterday night for getting a transport.. ask your conductor to provide stops as per website not every 10 minutes after hosur.
R Rajagopal

Apr 27, 2019

conducter use abuse language

Banglore to pavagada conducter name is T.Anjinappa..
respecting sir,
This conducter talking to bad language use with ladies. and also ..
Where to go and take the ticket passengers. The government's wage to the conductor is not to do her work, as well as the women sitting in a sitting seat. Like this, he does not respect women. Please request a legal action on this kind of conductor. date : 27.04.19... ksrtc bua number : KA.57.F.1694

conducter use abuse language

Deepak gowda jdk

Apr 26, 2019

Regarding not giving stop

This is worst service form ksrtc we suppose to travel from Bangalore to hiriyur .. no buses available on Friday night and during feastivals .. we asked to dipo manager.. he said take this bus.. bus number...ka63 F0124... But bus driver and conductor abusing.. in bad words not ready to give stop even after dipo manager told .. their is something gambling going on please find the issue...
Deepak gowda jdk

Apr 26, 2019

Regarding not giving stop

I was in bus number called KA-63 F-0124... We suppose travel from Bangalore to hiriyur.. but bus conductor and driver abusing in bad words and finally said no stop in hiriyur..
Every Friday and for festival travel we are facing same issue..all danagere and haveri buses not ready to give stop on hiriyur.. we are already spend 2 hours waited in mejastic not getting any bus .. this worst case we are facing on every week of travel.. please take necessary action to complnd ..
My mail Id : [email protected]
Number : 8861178701
Param S

Apr 23, 2019

Name board not perfect

Ka13f1478 23.04.19 Hassan to Dasuru name board not sure
Bharath Kumar15

Apr 22, 2019

Express bus -but giving you every stop

I'm traveling from Mangalore to subramanya and paid express charges because it's express bus and it's not actually express bus giving every stop and bus was very slow
BahubaliJ

Apr 20, 2019

KSRTC SLEEPER BUS FACILITY

On 18/04/2019 I booked KSRTC AC Sleeper ticket from puttur to bangalore. Bus number F3056 Depot: Mangalore. Bus fare was 929/-. When i boarded the bus i checked AC was not working properly. I was in seat number 12. The window door was broken and all repair work done in corners where throughout my journey air was passing inside and couldnt sleep properly. I felt like it was am travelling in Regular Sarige bus. I travel frequently an dprefer KSRTC because KSRTC maintains hygiene in deluxe busses. But this was on eworst experience i had.
Rahulyedhu

Apr 20, 2019

Insulting from conductor

My locality is at trivandrum, now i have working as service incharge at oppo electronics, when ever im traveling i have to prefer ksrtc, Today i got one incidence from conductor side ,He made me a foolish and insulting with the presence of travellers.because the reason was i have only 100Rs no any other change actual my ticket rate is 43rs only, he made shouting and "he asked without change why you are entering in to the bus ".i dont have any other answer the who he is making the queations to passengers.sir lot of time i met him,he making irresponsible behaviour, he act like his own bus ,The bus number "(RPA 214- KL-15 A849)"" in the date of(20-04-2019) i dont know his name.
Kindly conside my complaint against conductor of this bus and do the need full and also make the warning to him, please i request you to its make not a one time repeatly making the irresponsible behaviour so kindly do the need full and making safe for passenger.
Arunparashuram

Apr 19, 2019

Rash speaking (not in proper manner

Veichel no :KA 21 F 0270 both driver and conductor were spoke berry rashly with customer I ask them about on through which city they will reach sulliya they told if you provide 5000 we will go through the easy way .And they are kidding customer kindly take action.ganchali matadtare.

Apr 19, 2019

Not providing change

I boarded a bus from bangalore to shimoga that bus was from bangalore kendriya depot but this is not to complaint on that particular bus ... entire conductors story .. they dont give the change properly even though they have ... why the govt dont provide them enough salary rather than robbing passangers change they can ask govt to give more salary .. when we board into the bus they will issue the tickets and write the change in the behind and give .. at the end if we ask the money again they will ask for change . Are we passangers generate change ??? None of the passangers say no if they have it .. but why this is happening why govt is not taking any action??? What type of govt is this for this type of govt we are spending money for bus fare extra and going to vote this so called india elections. All are corrupted .. what common people should do?
This is same with BMTC too. And ministers so called govt servents bull shit they are doing nothing .. we public belive in govt busses for our safety but some conductors behaves very rude with ladies passangers they cant make us to where they want no condutocrs will be responsible if something goes wrong with the person who is sitting next to us ,conductor dont bother to ask.. this is our proud indian transport system .. and they say they respect women , and we vote for better india . From how many years we are voting still when we can see better corruption free india??? And for all these conpalints who will respond it just goes like this.. govt and transport dept because of you ppl womens are harassed... you ppl are the reason for all those.

Apr 18, 2019

Driver not given the change for many people

Anuja j h

Apr 18, 2019

Buses to Bellary from Bengaluru

Hi KSRTC Team,

There are no airavata buses from Bengaluru to Bellary in the early mornings , could you please operate this route that can help many people who will travel frequently.

Hope you will act and help us.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...