KVR BAJAJ

Bajaj Auto

Jun 2, 2020

RE : Bad service

Hi Nemith,

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly register your concern online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK or write to us at [email protected]

Team Dominar
NEMITH K

May 26, 2020

Bad service

I had serviced my dominar 400 from KVR CALICUT SERVICE CENTRE. I had also changed my vehicle's bolt raiser,but within two days the bolt raiser got damaged again. I had also paid the money for the bolt raiser but it has not been changed. I had also told them 2 or 3 times to tighten my brakes but they have not done that. Very bad service from KVR
Bajaj V

RE : Front shock oil seal leak

Hi Aswin,

We would like to investigate the issue. Kindly call our customer care number 7219821111 or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK You can also write to us at [email protected]

Team Pulsar

Nov 19, 2019

denying to attended the complint under warranty.

I am the proud owner of Bajaj pulser 150 twin disc. Vehicle ran only 4300 km. Vehicle took before 2 months only. Now within this few km front shock oil seal started to leak. I went to Vadakara KVR for diagnosis but they are denying to attend the same under warranty. Kindly help me to get it under warranty. The details of the vehicle are given below.

CONTACT NO:9072401941

denying to attended the complint  under warranty.

Front shock oil seal leak