L&T INFRASTRUCTURE BONDS

ajitom007

Nov 26, 2022

I purchased the L & T Long Term
Infrastructure Bonds (20 Bonds) On 24-03-2012

The above bonds have matured on 23-03-2022. Inspite of several follow-ups, I haven't recieved the payout and the mails sent to them is bouncing back. It's really frustrating when you don't get back your hard earned money.

Here with enclosed the details of my bond.

Regd Folio No. 22008072
Certificate No. 400807
Name Of The Bond Holder:- Aji Tom
No. Of Debentures:- Twenty Only

I have sent E Mails to [email protected] but still I have not received any information
Venkatesha Sadaiah

Oct 2, 2022

Non-payment of interest and maturity amount of L& T Infrastructure bond

My L & T Debenture Bond Certificate No.115215/10.01.2012 but matured on 0901.2017. Till Today not received the maturity amount. Please check and revert on the below My Mobile No. Certificate will be in the name of Venkatesha

7892021681
Venkatesha S
email: [email protected]
mkmaini

Jul 4, 2022

L & T Long Term Infrastructure Bonds
This is with reference to the above subject, we have purchased the L & T Long Term
Infrastructure Bonds (10 Bonds) On 23-03-2011

Name Of The Bond Holder:- Manmohan Krishan Maini
Series :- 2
No. Of Debentures:- Twenty Only
Distinctive No. 2449861-2449880

I have sent an E Mail on 25th Mar to [email protected] but still I have not received any information
Mob No.9416010053
mh_rahaman

Jun 22, 2022

Redeem of L & T Infrastructure Bond

I have purchased L & T Infrastructure Bond 2010 A series in 2010 of Rs 20,000/. Folio No 00269808, distinctive no ############. I want to redeem it and get the amount credited to my account. In spite of several try I am not getting any response
mh_rahaman

Jun 22, 2022

Redeem of L & T Infrastructure Bond

I have purchased L & T Infrastructure Bond 2010 A Series of Rs 200000/ . I wanted to redeem the bond and get credited to my account. I am not getting any reply. Please take a complaint
VCAP

Jun 20, 2022

NOT RECEIVED ANY REVERT ON OUR MAIL

Dear Concerned Team,

Mr. Rakesh Sharma ji (the L&T bondholder) has received a maturity amount is Rs17760.00/- but he has invested 20000/-
Kindly update me with all details regarding this.

We had mailed to bonds helpdesk mail id but did not received any revert by their side. Kindly take a action on it and update us on this matter urgently.

Folio: ################
Unit: L and T infra 2011 Series 2

Email - [email protected]
moreshwar kumbhare

Jun 11, 2022

Important: Maturity claim for bonds under Folio no. 23061899

Non payment of maturity amount of L&T infra bonds 2012A

I had purchased the 20 nos. of L&T Infrastructure Debenture Bonds 2012A Series for 20,000/- for the lock-in period of 5 years.
The date of allotment is 24.03.2012
Maturity Date: 24.03.2022
Regd. Folio no. 23061899
Certificate no.: 566215
Debenture No : 7792946 - 7792965
I was supposed to get back maturity amount with intrest
Till date, I have not received any communication from L&T infra. I tried to contact them but no response.

Requesting you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest and help redeem these debentures to transfer my savings bank account.
VIRAL TURAKHIA

May 12, 2022

The date of allotment is 24.03.2012
Maturity Date: 24.03.2022
Regd. Folio no. 23766116
Certificate no.: 636637
Debenture No : 9158501 to 9158520
I was supposed to get back Rs.20,000/- along with interest ( about Rs 44,000 total).

vaishukanchan

Apr 28, 2022

Regarding non realisation of our money

Allotment advice no. 040974
Application number :15836144
Folio no. 23037939

This is with reference to the above,

Please note that our amount against the above mentioned policy has not been realised till date.

You may kindly release our amount at the earliest in bank account or issue cheque
with details as follows:-

L and T Infra 2011B Series 2 Non receipts of Payment

Unit: L and T Infra 2011B Series 2
ISIN: INE691I07273
Folio No: 20606738

Share Holder Name:-DIVYA ASHWIN MAKWANA.

L & T Infra have wrongly credited in account no.05840100005306 instead of 058401000053526.

Please give credit in the account no. 058401000053526 in the name of Divya Ashwin Makwana.

I need urgent money for Advance Tax and No one in L & T Infra have given proper response.

Awaiting for your reply.

Divya Makwana
padmasriram

Feb 2, 2022

Non-delivery of redemption amount

Our L&T Infrastructure Finance company bonds redemption amount was not delivered by our Post Office personnel and returned back on 18th of January 2022. The speed post tracking Nos. are EM891129735IN and EM891129899IN.

The bond Nos. are: IN301397-10041802 (In the name of Ch.Sri Ram Rao)
IN301397010043107 (In the name of Ch.Padma)

Kindly look into and send us.

CH. PADMA
CH. SRI RAM RAO
padmasriram

Feb 2, 2022

Non-delivery of redemption amount

The redemption amount of L&T bonds were returned back to the company by our local post office personnel without delivery. The speed post Nos. EM891129735IN and EM891129899IN. Kindly return the same to us.

CH PADMA
CHINTA SUBBARAO

Jan 31, 2022

redemption of 2011B bonds

what a pity,
I am holding L&T infrastructure Bonds2011B,in physical form.
so far no letter,contact phone nos inoperative,e-mail addresses of L&T finanace and Sharpeo services,un accessible.
pl. intimate procedure to redempt yhe bonds issued,vide Folio 20633697 Certificate 218784
can be encashed
my e mail:[email protected]
My address C Subbarao,44 Aruna Enclave,
Trimulghery,Secunderabad, 500015
roy066185

Dec 23, 2021

Non payment of LT Infrastructure bonds

I have been allotted one bond as details are given below-
Regds folio no-21095737
certificate no-264988
Name of holder - BHOLANATH ROY
Series - 2011B
No. Of debenture - twenty
Date of allotment-10-01-2012
I want to redeem these bonds. I here with giving my details
Please tell me process for redemption of these bond

Regds
Mob:9836144029
Mail id: [email protected]

Dec 17, 2021

Non payment of maturity amount of L&T infra bonds 2011A

I had purchased the 20 nos. of L&T Infrastructure Debenture Bonds 2011A Series for 20,000/- for the lock-in period of 5 years.
The date of allotment is 23.03.2011
Maturity Date: 23.03.2021
Regd. Folio no. 10282047
Certificate no.: 528204

Requesting you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest and help redeem these debentures to my savings bank account as mentioned below:

Account holder name : Niranjana Senapati

Mob. 7894261428
E-mail: [email protected]
sagar.0z

Dec 4, 2021

Have not received the Interest upon maturity

I had purchased the 20 nos. of L&T Infrastructure Debenture Bonds 2011 A Series worth 20,000/- for the lock-in period of 5 years. The date of allotment is 23.03.2011.
Regd. Folio no. 11751270 Certificate no.: 742189
I was supposed to get back Rs.20,000/- along with interest. Till date, I have not received any communication from L&T infra. I tried to contact them but no response from them.
It is requested to kindly look into the matter at the earliest.

Sanjay Kumar
Mob. 09304480332
E-mail: [email protected]
mrgupta1965

Sep 7, 2021

Not receipt of payment of Infra bond

I myself, Madhaw Ram Gupta has invested in Infrastructure Bond as per following details,

Reg. Folio No -- 00340022
Certificate No -- 419469
Name of the Holder - Madhaw Ram Gupta
Bond - 2010A
Series -- 4
No of Debenture -- 20
Distinguish No -- 1662914 - 1662933

I applied for its maturity as per attached bank details

Name-- Madhaw Ram Gupta
Bank -- State Bank of India
A/c No -- 33145711119
A/c type -- Saving Account
IFSC -- SBIN0000656

The Maturity amount is still not transferred and even not showing in my account statement.

Whereas in Income Tax portal, it shows that L&T has credited the interest amount of Rs 21220/
and TDS amount Rs 1592/,
Transaction date 02-Dec 2020
Status of Booking -- F
Date of Booking 28-Jan2021

Please check and confirm in which account this interest amount with Principal Amount (of Rs 20000/ ) has been transferred and do correct the same if any error.

Please share UTR / transfer details.

Madhaw Ram Gupta
Mobile - 9928068180
mail id - [email protected]
Muralidhar Tripathy

Aug 1, 2021

Non receiving Credited amount of matured bond

Dear sir ,
I (Mr Muralidhar Tripathy) would like to intimate you that, non receiving of amount in my bank account against the L&T INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE COMPANY LIMITED bond contains folio no-11475094 purchased dt 23/03/2011.
AS per the information given in IT 26AS (2021) in your TAN-MUML06835D the amount credited is Rs9760/.
Please kindly verify why the credited amount is not being received in my Bank account and kindly enlighten me with the further proceeds from my end.

with regards
Muralidhar Tripathy

My present address- Muralidhar Tripathy ,SGV QNo-3,Bikash Nagar, old FCI Road,Angul-759123
My Mail [email protected]
Mob No- 6371660655
rdhanai

Jun 26, 2021

Maturity Amount Not Received L&T Infra bond (Folio: 10805511, ISIN: INE691I07232)

I purchase L&T Infra bond in year March 2011 which got matured on Feb 2021 but the maturity amount hasn't got credited on my bank account yet.

I have emailed all relevant doucmenents to LINKINTIME requested several times through email but gettng no acknowledge and response. Their customer care phone number is also not functional.

Details are mentioned below
1) ISIN: INE691I07232
2) Folio No: 10805511
3) Certificate no: 647613
4) No of Debentures: 20
5) Name of Holder: Rajpal Singh Dhanai

Therefore I request to kindly look into the matter at the earliest.

Rajpal Singh Dhanai
Mobile: 9899114717, 9999658549
[email protected], [email protected]
rsahi2

May 6, 2021

f Maturity Value of L&T Long Term Infrastructure Bond 2010A Series

Dear Sir/Madam, I have emailed to LINKINTIME several times but automated reply comes with REF NO.

After repeated reminders, received one mail that request forwarded to the company. Till date, no money credited to my account. I had sent all documents as requested by the company.

Details are mentioned below

9999887212, 7070995390
dipu dasandi

Apr 18, 2021

Matured L&T Infrastructure bonds2010A Series 4 not credited

FYKI, Its painful to say that five months are over , amount is not yet deposited. There is no proper response and or responsible person to take my problem.
Through customer care, every time wasting my valuable time about an hour to explain same problem with different people. They are only given hope, Sir amount will be credited within 07 working days and we will check the status of the same with our concern team. Why are you not giving the concern persons number. Myself also counting days, after 07 days again same process.
Kindly response properly with customers in their issues. Please solve my issue and give exact date and time. I think we are playing fun games in mail and calls, We are not beggars to beg you several times. It’s my amount, not you are giving from your pocket

Folio no: 00694649
Certificate no: 438927
Name: Dijendra Nath Dasandi
Rajender K Jain

Apr 6, 2021

Non receipt of payment

I am a physical holder of 8 bonds of L&T Infra Bonds series 2011A .
My registered folio is 11511520 and date of allotement is 23.03.2011.

Bonds are due on 23.03.2021 and as per terms payment should be credited to my SF a/c

But till now I have not received payment.
Call center is not responding. Email also not replied.
It is very difficult to contact, cant understand how will I get my money.

Rajende Kumar Jain
Narasamamba

Mar 26, 2021

Matured L&T Infrastructure bonds2010A Series not credited

Hello, I submitted all the required original documents through courier for transfer and redemption of my husband's long term L& T Infrastructure Bond's 2010A series matured on 2.12.2020.Also I submitted copies of what I have already submitted again. Inspite of incessant mails,Phone calls and messages to the concerned persons, for about last two and half months, I didn't get the proceeds of the same. The folio no is 00201804 certificate no is 411451 series 4,the nos are 1510234 to1510253. In fact, ,they sent me proceeds in my husband's name who is no more and I lost him on 23.03.2017 for which I submitted death certificate also.The DD could not be encashed as my husband N.V.Kameswar was no more which was mentioned to the relevant authorities. And also as of today, the DD stands invalid as expiry date is over for the same. Kindly do the needful at the earliest. . My bank details and signature verification letter is already submitted in original vide dtdc courier dated 16/01/2021.

M. V. L. Narasamamba
Ph. 9538598627
Email. [email protected]
SURESH BABU KOPPULA

Jan 27, 2021

Non-payment of interest and maturity amount of L& T Infrastructure bond

I have taken L& T Infrastructure bond in 2010 (folio number:00560065). They are matured in 2020 December. amount is not yet deposited neither response is poor from the team.

as per there directions, i have sent relevant documents through mail. they replied, amount will be deposited with in 7 working days. but, even though 27 working days are over, amount is not yet deposited. their is no proper response and or responsible person to take our problem.

through customer care, every time wasting my valuable time about an hour to explain same problem with different people. they have given superior abhijeet patankar mobile number, but he is even not responding properly and the way he talks is like he is giving amount from his pocket.

please respond properly with customers/clients in their issue. you people are there for that. i don't know, why are you working?. our time also very valuable. please solve my issue. remember we are not beggars to beg you several times for our amount.

contact me