ladyblush.com / dress(ordered online )

Consumer complaints and reviews about ladyblush.com / dress(ordered online )

amruta chakwate

Mar 27, 2014

fake contact number

I have ordered one saree worth rs.3500 but it was defected & i returned that saree to ladyblush.com & since then no mail no contact. Now I m trying to contact them but they are not replying & contact no is also fake. I want my money back.

Thanks & regards,
Amruta Chakwate
ams65

Oct 9, 2013

LADYBLUSH.COM: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY HERE

Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD- EARNED MONEY ON THE WORTHLESS PRODUCTS OFFERED BY LADYBLUSH.COM. My writing in capitals should reflect the frustration and disappointment that i faced when i received their Satin Pink Saree-251, a so-called designer saree by a so-called designer Sana Wadiwalla. Let me tell you the reality - the description on the website said COPPER SEQUIN BORDER on the saree and COPPER RAW SILK BLOUSE.

I am sorry to say that the product sent did NOT REFLECT THE SAME – there is a very ordinary looking copper-coloured lace stitched badly all over the saree, giving it an untidy appearance. The copper-coloured blouse is NOT RAW SILK but of a different cheap material, which is very rough and gaudy in appearance.

As such, the saree is not worth even Rs. 400/-, which is the amount written on the invoice / bill sent by them when the saree actually cost me Rs. 3000/- thru advance credit card payment.
Stay clear of these frauds!.
richajn

Jul 17, 2013

LadyBlush.com

I ordered 3 products on 2nd July 2013, out of which 2 were delivered and when enquired for third item id - 16751 on 15th July 2013 they mailed that the Ref. Order # 100052607 was refused at security gate of the adress I provided, so the packet was sent back to seller.
The response is not satisfying as I received other two products at same address. I never got any call from courier person for that product.
Now the [email protected] is not caring to reply even. I asked them to cancel the order if then cant deliver it.
But NO REPLY.
SUCH A BAD SERVICE.
Please cancel my order and refund back my money!!
er.aksh

Jun 10, 2013

wrong product delivery

my Order ID:100048629.... i hav received some other necklace.. so i lodged a complaint for replacement or refund.. i hav been told to mail d pics on [email protected] but its realy strange dese guys even dont bother to reply once.. i guess i hav done such a big mistake by paying money thro netbanking.. i shud hav choosen cash on delivery... plz take care of my complaint n provide me the resolution soon...now i want refund coz dnt hav so much patience to again receive the wrong product...my email id is [email protected]
myworkidmm

Jun 6, 2013

Ladyblush

I have no idea of the status of my order, I'm thinking maybe i made a mistake by paying first. with so many complains about this website, is there any chance that customers will return ? there is no communication at all. No email ..nothing. no one answers the number you have provided on the website. I'm thinking i have been cheated, if not, then you are making me feel like i have been cheated.

my order number is 100047501 and i would really like my boots please.
Hema12

Jan 26, 2013

Very Good Shopping Experience with LadyBlush

I don't know what happen with you but i am buying form ladyblush.com since May 2012 ( Ordered more than 10 ordres) And my experience was awesome. All ordered products delivered to me on time and as described with quick information.

This website have amazing collections of products and reasonable price. I already recommended my 20 friends and luckily their experience was also good. Most likely thing from this website that i feel -
1. Suppose my product got stock out they offer alternate against that product with similar or higher value without any extra cost.
2. If product not dispatching within given time they always inform with call or mail

Hema
Farha

Jan 26, 2013

Can someone reply me on my complaint???????????? how much time & day you guys want to reply back in [email protected]m????

since from last three days am keep mailing but still no reply, will anyone respond to my query???? there's no shipment details yet. I want with in 24hrs my order placed, otherwise return my amount back.
Farha

Jan 25, 2013

New Order # 100028889

What the bladi is happening i dont understand , i paid 1,731 and ordered a dress but still i didnt received any single mail reply shipment details etc. U peoples dont even care to reply the email. Can someone reply to me on priortity or shall i log a complaint with police???
pratibha singh

Jan 21, 2013

fake address and contact number provied by " ladyblush.com"

I have received an email regarding delay in dispatch of my order. but till now i have not received it in 1-2 days as per your email.
Can you tell me your official contact number and address.

I would have to cancel my order if not received today EOD.

Disha....
Ladyblush.com

Jan 18, 2013

RE: ladyblush.com / dress(ordered online )

Dear Disha,

Greetings from Ladyblush.com!

Please know that we have already respond to your query sent from: [email protected] on 17/1/2013. We also tried to reach you on 8743080345.

We have mailed you your order details at [email protected] on 18/1/2013. For any assistance, you can contact us at [email protected]

Ladyblush Team
pratibha singh

Jan 18, 2013

fake address and contact number provied by " ladyblush.com"

I have ordered a dress from ur website on 11 jan 2013 and paid the amount online on website ladyblush.com . I cant find any tracking id / conatct number / address. Address given is also fake. Now after such conditions ...this site seems fake to me. I live in a Metro city so thers is no way service provider can make excuse on inventory issues with the supplier.
It is prompting me charge severe action.

Disha varshney,