Landmark forum

Consumer complaints and reviews about Landmark forum

HiteshPorwal

Jan 10, 2019

Focus on marketing than transforming

Attended the Forum last week. Learned something about why we operate the way we operate, which was helpful. However, 8 hours worth of value delivered over 38 hours so a huge investment of time. The forum takes too long to get to the point.

You cannot win any argument there because you are placed in a vicious circle. If you argue, you are branded non-coachable and that you have some past blocks causing those arguments. And the definition of 'coachable' is to go and enroll yourself for the advanced course and invite 5 new people for the introductory session on Tuesday.

In our case the coach was utterly abusive. He stood at the door abusing people who were entering the room without first enrolling into the advanced course. The result was a huge commotion on the last day of our forum and we couldn't get to the key takeaways as there were verbal fights and major complaints by everyone. When the situation went out of control and we wasted two hours, the coach backed-off and stopped talking about advanced course.

The coach (in our case Mahesh) had a typical style which is predictable. Couple of examples are enough to make a point but he went on for hours on end with personal story sharing of participants without any outcome or conclusions. Whole premise of the forum is that 'you are wrong', 'you have a big problem', and 'it is human to have a problem'. But what after that? What should everyone do?
it is difficult to join the advanced course and invite 5 others when you yourself are not convinced.
Almost all conclusions of all personal life discussions end up in the same way. So after a while it becomes boring.
No guarantee you'll transform. Because I didn't. I was told that by the lady who called me up after the Forum to check why I didn't enroll for the advanced course. She told me 'you didn't get the forum'. In other words, I didn't transform in the forum. Here comes the most interesting part. Even if I didn't get the forum, she is hard selling the advanced course. It is like someone failing in the first standard and being invited to join a university. I don't understand what you call it but pure hard selling and marketing. Instead, they are not ready to spend time with me to understand why I didn't get the forum. Aren't they responsible that I get the forum after spending 3 days. As per their logic, if I enroll into Advanced course, I get the forum. Else I don't. Vicious circle!
They may have good intentions but packaged shabbily and delivered hopelessly. Disappointed.
GeorgeyG

Nov 25, 2018

Founder of Landmark believed is was God

Harry Rosenberg is the CEO of Landmark BROKER Is Werner Erhard, beat his wife's and raped his daughters apparently, amazing how vulnerable people fall for the's pyramid schemes, hello fo your research people, great video describing this shame https://youtu.be/C5X5ov0ctpA
Shital Thakkar

Jun 7, 2018

It costed me my Life

My ex did this forum and he’s become the most unauthentic person .. he’s been faking and pretending to be the most sensible person and thinking he’s been completing with everything and most importantly being authentic , thinking o every incidence of the past and reliving all the bad memories... he’s accustomed himself to thinking the landmark way and he has made our entire life public to all the landmark buddies and leaders as they call. He made the effort to be honest and confronted to me all that he did to cheat me , and then - when I decided to forgive and forget... instead of moving ahead with the relationship and doing the next right step- he’s started to believe that he was faking all the time and he cut threads with me .. he washed away the 3 years strong relationship after a 3 days session. With all the justifications that he had ... he killed all the love and affection and contacts. Landmark leaders don’t just play with emotions , they kill relationship .. and it’s no less than a cold blooded muder of all the feelings , emotions , time , respect and all the positive attributes of any relationship.
Nothing in us was positive after that. I have been suffering mood swings and very close to getting depressed after all this. If anyone knows how I can take this to the right channel and stop this from happening and make sure that the organisation either changes their approach or shut shop forever pls revert.
SunandaSingh

Feb 25, 2018

LAND MARK FORM IS COMPLETELY NONSENSE

I RECOMMEND EVERYONE WHO ALL ARE THINKING OF JOINING THE LAND MARK, IT IS ALL WASTAGE OF MONEY TIME AND ENERGY. THEIR SO CALLED LEADERS ARE ITSELF SUFFERING WITH THE PROBLEMS AND ACCORDING TO ME THEY WORTHLESS. AS THEY CAME THEIR TO RESOLVE OWN PERSONAL ISSUES AND TRAP THE INNOCENT PEOPLES. VIPIN SURI IS ALSO ONE OF THE EXAMPLE.
anandkc

Feb 17, 2018

Make in India

I suggest people to do Art of Living course it better and Make in India
daradhya

Dec 4, 2017

Absolute nonsense program

I call this as I am one of the ""victim" who got trapped in this "vicious circle". one of my friend called me to attend a evening session. I was carried away by him because he is good friend of mine and once a colleague. I committed to him that I will attend session and I did with my wife. in the session of 30-45 minutes talk by a lady with 2 video clippings I could not understand anything. I asked my friend what is this? he continue to say you register for 3 days program it will be a good experience to you. with some if's and but's and constant pushing by him supported by 3-4 people from landmark including the lady who was speaking and my wife's inquisitiveness prompted me to register paying 16.5 k each costing 33k. we had planned for weekend outing for our anniversary which we cancelled and put that money to this in anticipation of gaining some knowledge. coz I invest for books and seminars which enables me to gain knowledge.

after 2 days I received mail about the program and a call from a girl who briefed me timings of the program, to make arrangements for own food for all 3 days for 13-14 hours and asked me to come early so that I get space to park my vehicle. I got pizzed off and asked her why these things were not communicated during the introductory session and what is the point of informing now after we registered. she said sorry and requested me to attend program.

first day got up early with my wife, got ready by 7:00 am and drove to Koramangala from Kengeri. 9:00 am the forum leader came wished all and started introduction of the program.

During the morning session he asked to all "imagine if your father is in death bed and you are required to attend this program what you will do" I was the only one among 281 people who stood and said "I will be with my father as that is my priority and not this forum". this answer pizzed of the forum leader and he started abusing me as I am an idiot, I am moron, I am not of a word, I don't know what is commitment, I don't see life, I have not seen life, I am an intellectual garbage etc., etc.,
from here the clash started between me and him. I was the only one who was against his curriculum, the way he was reading his manual, the points he tried to push on us, the way he was manuplilating his words, I challenged each and every aspect of his teachings, I challenged each every aspect of his curriculum, I challenged each and every aspect of his preachings, I did not run away I stood there for all 3 days to observe why people are silent, why people are listening to him, why people are afraid to question??

I got the answer. this program is not for strong mind people. this program is not for those who have will power, this program is not for those who can deal with problems on their own, this program is not for those who has the ability to chose what is right and what is wrong, this program is not for those who is right, this program is not for those who never committed any crime, this program is not for those who never cheated any one in their life, this program is not for those who live and committed to their values, morals, ethics and integrity.

this program is for those weak minded people, who can't overcome their de-merits, this program is for those who committed crime and hidden those things within themselves and never shared with others but lived with guilt, this program is for those who live absurd, fake life, this program is for those who don't know how to be successful, this program is for those who need external support to show directions. this program is for those who lost their moral values who is not ethical and don't have integrity in their life.

this program is designed to make one psychologically vulnerable, weaken them to the possible extent that one should feel "oh if I don't register and attend this program my life will be at stake, I will put other people at stake", when a person is pressurized, screamed at, not allowed to think anything, mentally paralyzed then the forum tactics works where people will go pay register. this is what is happening and this is what has happened.

if one has read "Bhagavad gita, or Quran or Bible" and understood each every aspect of what it said there they don't need this landmark forum.

lastly my friend was looking for bhakra he found me I trusted him blindly- that is blind spot- introductory seminar is "racket" they were not authentic to tell what exactly is the forum in introductory session so they played their marketing tactics "in authentically" put us in vicious circle talking about advanced course, curriculum etc.,, and push people to enroll.

Beware of this before registering.

The forum leader (I don't want to call word "coach" it has profound meaning doesn't fit here) Mahesh nambiar he is crooked bullshit buffoon. he is not good to do mimickry also. such a low class comedy he does. he should be sued in court of law. we all should join to kick this organization out of India.
bharutiii

Nov 12, 2017

rohit kumar Gupta IL at Pune complaint

This landmark person Mr. Rohit Kumar Gupta state himself very professional and sophisticated ..currently as introduction leader at Pune city with her head coach Pooja goyal abuses and beaten his girlfriend so badly in front of landmark forum and in public place that shows the actual false environment of landmark industry. It's just a profit making firm and showing fake promises of transformation but the actual world is totally different with such kind of introduction leaders...shame on such people and such thinkers of assulters..kill them and remove from the society..

Landmark forum is a money making business

Landmark forum is fake course, don't do it.
Landmark Worldwide is a US based for profit organization & they have this forum course simply to make money. Its a well polished business to fool people by creating a illusion that there life will get transformed in 3 1/2 days

Landmark Forum waste of money

...I had done Landmark Forum, its a waste of time and money. Its just a US company money making machine course. The trainer/coach & his co-supervisors are rude to the people all times.
The trainer/coach portraits the picture that all the forum participants are struck in some difficulties in personal & professional life & he can give access to the participants to unlimited power & their life will change after the completion of 3 1/2 days.
Its just a pure money making venture of Landmark Worldwide where they will engage in up-selling/cross selling of their advanced courses & they will ensure that we also bring relatives & friends for taking admission in next batches.
Trainer/coach will humiliate participants on face. Its just a I know all attitude by coach & he will spend hours on unnecessary issues about his life events from his childhood till old age & he stresses after every 30 mins that after 3 1/2 days our life will get transformed.like him
A well polished strategy based course as money making venture.
They teach nothing in 3 1/2 days & its just a drama show. And out of all the students there will be 10 students who are really facing problem in real life, they will go on stage & cry & then coach creates the illusion that our lives will also change like this.
They wont allow you to attend the course if you miss even a single session & your money will be wasted as they wont refund the money.
In my forum there were more than 300 students with each students charged Rs.16,500, the money earned by Landmark was more than Rs 50 lacs & Landmark Worldwide which is US based ensures that they make maximum profit from these courses. Its a pure business.
Its better to learn from our indian value based education system & courses rather than psychology based modified pure commercial based courses like Landmark which sell there courses by creating an illusion of transforming the people life.

Landmark forum is a money making business

A well polished strategy based course as money making venture.
rock4jay

Jun 1, 2017

Landmark forum is Affecting Youngster, Dont join

Dear friends,

Recently I visited this forum , invited by one of my friend. The main agenda is to get enrolment & work for landmark forum courses.. Always I use to attend many trainings & programs. But this forum currently not at all worth. The attitude & behaviour matters alot. And it is going worst day by day. No positive vibrations & if you not enrolling your self for the course then their way of handling is entirely different. Even my known friends are affected by this forum. Pls friends don't join & this guys are not worth for it. 15years before this programs done a good job. But now it is horrible. They give nice sharing & testimonials. But all are mentally disturbed people who are joined and graduated
ssalah

May 10, 2017

bad attitude - illegal policy - refund

I got a shirt from MAX , CCD , after a few days I went back to refund it as when I went home , I fount the T-shirt so smelly as million ladies took it before to the fitting room which is so discasting .
they took the item ( still with label ) and gave me a refund invoice and promised me that I will receive the money back to my CC within 2 weeks as per the bank policy !!!

After a due day , still didn't receive the money so I went back to the shop to follow up.
I met one Philippina lady ( supposed to be the supervisor ) she is so unprofessional.
first she took a copy for my CC without my permission .
Second ; she came to ask me to send her copy for my bank statement for that month !!!!!

really !!!!!

is it part from your policy to take the customer bank statement in order to help them !!!!!

It's not even legal

When I refused and told her better to check with your finance , she was so upset and even close to be rude then asked for my contact details to let someone follow up with me .

And now it's more than a week , and no one even care to follow up.

it's not an amount to care about , but the attitude and that bad service drive me crazy and now insist to escalate the issue even for 1 dirham.
Harveen kaur

Mar 18, 2017

Landmark Forum is a gang of thugs and crooks

My husband was nominated by his friend to join Landmark Forum after he lost hia job for which they charged a hefty fees and again and again more courses after courses which are all the more costlier. And he is been brainwashed in way that he is addicted to those people and working harder and harder to get them enrollments ..For which they have now started doing sessions at our home and brainwashed him that they are teaching him marketing and in its disguise pressing him to get them more enrollments..He is addicted to them so much that he even hit me on three different occasions ..but its not their botheration they only want money and more enrollments...Is there no end to their harassment..Cant anybody put a check on these gang of thugs and crooks..
LorochanII

Feb 22, 2017

Mo Money

I found while the Forum was unique and at times helpful it came down to money and bringing others in. I felt at times my growth was second to me attending another forum or spending more money. The GRADUATION was a joke as well as the later part of Sunday evening class. Again you get snipits of actual knowledge you are waiting for to grow it something great. Again it came down to attending other sessions and spend more money. I got so angry with our forum leader when he basically said cost aside you need to be here. I said I don't have the money the forum I was in was it went on my credit card...............about $1600 all told.

While the class was around $600 or something add in my hotel I live far away 6 days and spent little on food also one day with no work pay ( no holidays left). I was told add it to my credit card flat out I flet it became more about them and less about me. There were others who equally felt bad they could not go to other forums and made to feel bad. Then follow it up with the "GRADUATION" or lets call it more hard work on you to attend more forums. You are relentlessly asked to bring in others over and over and over.........work harder at.......work harder at it.............more $$$$$$ more$$$$$$.

Can you put a price on success within yourself no you can't but my bank can my credit card company can my government can (taxes)....getting the idea.

Lets follow this up by the 10 free sessions you get after and the more work on getting more money from you. I missed a session one evening sick child and the relentless texts and calls were close to harassment. I even missed another because I was tired on being continually asked to continue forums and bring someone in. I did attend 8 of 10 sessions and met some great people who I will be staying in contact with. Towards the end of the 10 they start again oh you have to attend this or you have to attend that. I simply said I am out of money I am taped my wife and I are not struggling but we are living check to check..........leave me alone.

The last text I got I might put in here one day..............it was the last straw.

If it sounds like I got nothing out of this............that is a lie. LandMark should let you encompass this feeling before they guilt you.
Nataraj Krishnaswamy

Nov 13, 2016

Need refund

I walked out of the course after day 1-n I have been asked to participate in any of the subsequent sessions but told iam not interested in the session iwant a refund I was told there is no refund.
jamesx2on

Oct 3, 2016

Complaint of complainers.

If these guys are cheating you or ruining you, you really need to go back and give it your all. From the complaints it's clear you have not go it - which is only gotten from participation. You're running a sham on yourself. Stop being a fake, or a coward and get on with your life. Do it, complete the curriculum.
GarimaGoyal

Sep 27, 2016

Refund of Money promised not done

I was promised the refund of 15000/- for the course fee since I called and spoke to one of the person at Landmark Forum, I had already informed that the dates they are giving for the course is not suitable since I will be travelling. I have called several times first time they said it will be done in a week and then after multiple calls they said refund takes longer up to 15days. I still waited and its been 3 months still no credits. Please refund my money as soon as possible this is completely unacceptable.
Being Responsible Human

Aug 23, 2016

Painful Experience -- Please donot Enroll !

Dear All,

i nominated my younger brother for the Land mark forum course thinking that it will help my brother to improve concentration and to help him with his studies.

My brother was traumatized and felt extreme anger with me for nominating him for the course. The program does not seem to do any good for people who have been brought up in a good family with values / strong support systems. The 3 days very extremely stressful and the interactions resembled a Roadies audition ( as narrated by my brother). The other things that completely put him off are the constant rants by the Facilitator about enrolling self for the next Advanced Course and also the pressure to enroll many other participants ( even if my brother was 0% convinced about the program and did not experience any benefit / positive change in himself) .. the other thing is the amount of stress created in the 3 days was completely unbearable for my brother.

The only group of participants who can probably benefit from the program are the ones who have no support system in their life and need some emotional support / crutches to lean on .. However anyone who goes for the program should have a proper briefing /context setting to avoid stress / pain. Also one must read the terms & conditions thoroughly and understand what to expect from the course before going in ...

My recommendation for any one planning to enroll in this course would be to do so if and only if you are in a depressed state of mind / have no support systems around you. I would tend to think else, you are much better off without the course.

i hope this program is revised / changed as per the feedback received from so many participants so that they can really provide some value in return for the high fees that they charge..

In the current shape and form this program is a Strong No No for any sane minded human !!!

A troubled Elder Brother
bhartijewrani

Jan 27, 2016

Lost my relationship

I lost my relationship due to laandmark,If anyone is doing this please dont do this.Authenticity FUCKS
Dont be autyhentic in all areas of life else it will ruin you
I am into complete depression due to this course.Its impact for me was very worst.
Smartway

Oct 3, 2015

Landmark forum leaders

Landmark forum leaders are people who are miles away from transformation.You can see their way of being ....completely unreal all the time.

And by the way , many of the forum leaders are so inauthentic in their way of dealing with simple challanges, their limitations can be easily seen , and that is unexplainable considering how they boast òf transformation ............cruel joke with people who get trapped .

Big promises and lectures will soon take you to fake possibility and you are in a trap ........No escape now.

Please think.
Smartway

Oct 3, 2015

Landmark forum leaders

I will strongly advise please do not get addicted to these people .Once you are in , You get to see that the so called forum leaders are actually loud mouth and are not grounded enough to create a lasting transformation.

If you dare to disagree with them , they even stoop to level where you are insulted badly .I have been in the company of people who are with this education for more than 5 years . And these people are still no way near a good life .

The worst part is people start to get aware of all this quite late .Come on Forum leaders ....first get your house clean , transform yourself first .
raykumar

Aug 15, 2015

REFUND

Before my self getting registered for the Advance Course i had informed my introducer that my dates are not clear if i am available. But, he said that we shall make it work on and not to give up, so on his word i had got myself registered for the Advance Course by paying Rs 16000/- on 11th August, 2016.

But, unfortunately as predicted i had been instructed by my office to prepare myself to go to our sister concern at Himachal Pradesh in the month of December for resolving operational issues and the return date is not certain, it might take several months and i cannot take leave when i am at HP except, incase of very severe emergency.

I had written several letters to them but to no avail...

Kindly through your good offices make necessary arrangements in releasing/refunding Rs 16000/- paid at the earliest.
abcd32323

Apr 26, 2015

landmark education is crap

I did the landmark when i was really vulnerable and badly needed something to pull me out of a situation. It just made things worse for me, and kind of messed up my head. It made me feel that unless i was good to people who were nasty to me and forgive everyone and all that jazz nothing would be right for me. It was full of BS, and i quit the program. There was this false emphasis on honesty and integrity, but when the time to be honest arrived, i was foolishly so, and to no avail. I hope this program is revealed to be the crap it is, and a huge marketing stunt! Glad people realize this.
beachy49

Jun 16, 2014

Class is total BS

I was recruited by a friend to attend the Landmark forum in a city nowhere close to where I live. I bought an airline ticket and flew to this city to stay with my friend and began the forum. I understood that this was going to take time, however, being in school at the time also, I asked the facilitator about some concerns during the first day, to which he responded... tell your professor you are sick and you will get by with late assignments. You knew this was going to be like this. This infuriated me mainly because he had already been talking about integrity during the day. Integrity includes honesty. I have not and will not lie to my professor about an assignment and why it was going to be late. Then the entire prospectus of the course made me feel like I was the entire problem, that everything I was doing was wrong. Even the banner claims... from problems ... to opportunities... to possibilities... yeah right. That really made me feel great! No! I am not a problem in the first place. I quit the program. I went back to my friends house that night and worked on my school work fully not intending to return to the forum the next day, however, my friend kept on until I just gave in and said I would go to get her to shut up. I went but did not go inside. (it was also a "rule" that you had to get plenty of sleep between the days of the forum, which I had not because of my school work). A member of the team came outside and asked what I was doing and told me I could not be there if I did not come inside, yet this was a public parking lot. Really??? I called my friend and told her she had to come pick me up. When she did, I let her know I would not be returning at all to the forum. I was literally stuck in this city until time for my flight to return home. I kept being prodded to return to the forum and was told how great everything was... yet I was not concerned. I am glad I left. I paid a hefty price for something that was clearly not meant for me. A question they kept asking me was "What makes Landmark so wrong and you so right?" I kept saying it is just not right for me....period because I am not the problem in the first place and school is my priority and I will not be told by someone to lie regarding my schooling. I will never set foot again anywhere near Landmark in any way.
SwapnaP

Apr 18, 2014

Landmark Forum Education

They always use the few words in the entire session.

1. Fact and Story.
2. Integrity (commitment : landmark chages the work to show the difference from other trainings)
3. Racket (Opinion : to make show that they are using some technical jorgons )
4. Cycle Balance and Swimming as example but nowhere they will link with their concept.
5. Connect and Complete : ( Compare with Cycle wheel)
6. Life is Nothing and Meaning Less ( this is not at all digestable for Religious fellows)
7. Man compares with Machine

Apart from these 7 points nothig in the couse

Vijay Tv - For cut the Radhakrishna serial
    Y r u Stop Radhakrishna serial...there are many boring...
    Maruti suzuki - Appointment letter
    Hello, I am Syed Parvez from Hyderabad, Telangana. I...
    INDIGO AIRLINES - greeting from consultancy is fake or real ?
    IS INDIGO AIRLINES CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE CONSULTANCY ,...
    Tata Tiago - Fuel Injector Or Fuel Pump Problem
    मैं मनीष्‍ कुमार जैन ,...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Basic Siksha Parisad - dav school
    प्रति श्रीमान...
    Garena free fire - Account was suspended
    My free fire I'd 1003174842 sir I am totally inncoent...
    Regestration - Change of ownership
    Sir My vehical is not yet transferred vehical no...
    Grana freefire - My account was suspended
    I want to know for what you have suspend me ? Plss...