LG Electronics

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG Electronics

Shubhosree

Oct 16, 2018

Washing machine servicing

I have requested for servicing and repair of my out of warranty washing machine on 8th October vide complaint number Rmp############, escalation vide RNP############ and subsequently faced the following service glitches :
A) untrained servicing
B) irresponsible and inconsistent response to follow ups needed
C) falsehood - service request closed as completed on system citing customer unwillingness to pay whereas service personnel called customer and cited Ill health for not being able to service .
D) multiple visits on complaint escalation (
- however each visit starting again from start without any continuity of previous feedback.
Amit3007

Sep 11, 2017

LG 32LN5110 screen blackout Led backlight issue

LG 32LN5110 screen blackout/Led backlight problem

Looking at the above all comments and I can see many of us have the same problem. I brought My LED 32inch LG 32LN5110 in Nov. 2013. This year 2017 in Sep. the screen stoped working but the sound was coming. Asked customer care who comes switch on/off TV and said its a known fault and asked 750Rs for just to check the tv by technician. The technician came and They said I need to change the Led backlight pannel which will cost 5500/-. (I bought the TV for 27K). But now i dont have an option.
But found lot of customers who have this issues that mean LG makes defective products.

We are investing so much money on brands like LG with a trust that it will last longer.
I am really disappointed because for a middle class person like me Rs. 27000/- is a very big amount.

Please address my issue and help me to replace my LG product with new one.

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED, I DON'T WANT ANY LG PRODUCTS.
I'll never ever purchase any LG products in my life time if they will not get me replacement.
Otherwise i will request all the customers not to go for LG LED TV or any products of LG.
They are not trustworthy at all. NEVER TRUST LG. 😡

Amit P
Pratiksha Shelatkar

Apr 22, 2017

Faulty air conditioner

I purchased LG-SAC JSQ12TUXA air conditioner from kings electronics pvt.ltd, kharghar on 2/4/17 and as they gave me the promise to deliverd A.C on next day i.e on Monday 3/4/17 but it doesn't came on time also again and again I was reminding them but they didn't delivered in next 3 - 4 days.I was calling them everyday for 5-6 times for asking what is the reason behind late delivery of A. C but they refused to attained the call and at last they received the call and said that we are trying to deliver your A.C by tomorrow but next day also A.C was not delivered. All this kind of bullshit happened for 3-4 days after that I personally met them to ask the reason but that time also they said that we will definitely deliver your A. C by tomorrow but as usual upto Thursday A.C was not delivered to me. On Thursday evening Mr.Alpesh one of the employee of kings electronics from kharghar branch called me and gave offer to deliver another model of A. C of same company i.e LG. With voucher of 1000rs. But I reject that silly offer and requested to return my money and suddenly after sometime again Mr. Alpesh called me and said that i have arranged one A. C Of LG-SAC JSQ12TUXA for you and it will be delivered to you on next day and after long time of waiting finally A. C was delivered to me on Friday 7/4/17. installation also done on same day. From the first day of installation i was facing many problems related to A. C as:-
1)Flip of AC not working properly
2)High cooling option is also not working
3)after 1hr from turning on the A.C it makes some noise
4)Power on button of A. C remote has to press more than 2 times to switch on the A. C.
5) black insulation cover of AC pipe is totally damaged at the time of installation.
I complained for all the above reasons to kings electronics on 12/04/17 to MR.ALPESH and that time he said that don't worry i will launch your complaint but as usual upto next day no message came for any services. Again on 13/04/17 I met him to remind and that time he said that he has already launched the complaint and on same day upto night servicing man will come to resolve my issues but upto 18/04/17 no one was came to resolved my A. C problem so again I called to kings electronics on same day for 5-6 times but as the habit of kings electronics they refused to received my call and last after long time of waiting they received my call and said that no any kind of complaint has launched yet of your name then I ask for LG customer care number and called to LG customer care and launched the complaint on 18/04/17. My complaint no is RNP-############. Yesterday two service man was come to resolve my all the problems related to AC but i don't satisfied with their work and after that also problem with that faulty A. C is there.I want replacement of A. C so please seriously look into the matter otherwise I have to take further action.
Prakash Sudam Shelatkar
Ph. No-9869726705/9769224429
Email [email protected]

C. C to consumer cort.
C. C to Editor of Times of India.
ridaan

Nov 9, 2016

refregrator not working

my name is ashok khandelwal, residing at vashi navi mumbai mobile no 9833258940 has purchased a refregrator from vijaya sales vashi in the month of may 2016. since the day i had purchased this it is not working properly. it has been repaired more than 3 times including replacement of parts. lastly again i got complaint of excess cooling wherein all item got ice. this complaint has been done 2 months ago. no response at all from lg nor from vijaya sales
ridaan

Sep 29, 2016

Refregrator

my name is Ashok khandelwal i have purchased a refregrator from vijaya sales vashi in the month of may 16 . after purchase the refregrator constantly get out of order . this complaint has been attended more than 3 times. now again this is not working. i request you to replace the refregrator. my mobile no is 9833258940
imran meman

Aug 13, 2016

Complaint about the broken door of fridge

I bought LG refrigerator Mo. No. GL-M542GDWL and sr no. 503PRLU577696 from Kishor Furniture Mart Dapoli at 15.07.2015.
On 6.06.2016 the door of the fridge automatically brake from joint. Same day i have done complaint at your customer care. The detailes of complaint is as below.
1st complaint RNA############ ON 6.06.2016
2nd complaint RNA############ ON13.06.2016
3rd complaint RNA############ ON 13.08.2016.
After 1st complaint i have received 1 door of fridge which was already damage from 3 side and which was not possible to joint to fridge. After that i oftenly contact with Balaji Services whoes contact no received from your customer care.But even after 2 months pass he is not giving proper answer.
So i am requesting you kindly consider this complaint and take quick action as early as possible otherwise i will complaint at consumer court.
Venkatesh Kasturi

Aug 13, 2016

vertical line apper on t.v

Respected madam,
I brought the lg 32ls4600 2+ years back for 32000, and paid interest of 9000 on it. Now vertical line appearing on the t.v., customer support just telling out of warranty reply,
I am suffering from heart disease and now jobless , only t.v is mean partner to spend time, i invested in lg t.v with only intention it will long last. Been i believed in LG , hoping a positive solution from your end. Sended email to lg customer care , stereo answers,
Please mam understand my problem , hoping the best solution from u end.
Thanking you yours truly

Venkatesh kasturi

such aunder develop techongloy , they are selling to the customer, for repair they want 18000
is there any one in india , who can resolve my problem,
AvinashBhat9

Mar 22, 2016

Non functioning of front Load washing machine

We had requested LG customer care center to send service Engineer to do the regular servicing of Our Front Load washing machine, so as to increase its life. Engineer cleaned it, but we were unsure if he did it properly. He shown us a small demo by starting it for few seconds. Then we did not use the machine for next 5 days as we had gone out and majority of the clothes are washed on weekends. When the next time, we tried starting the machine- it didn't start. We requested the same engineer- Mr Tanaji Shinde at Pune. He visited and told us that there is problem in the opening door switch, which he will replace at a minor cost. But when he visited next time with new switch, he was unable to run the machine. Now he is saying the main PCB needs to be changed and it will cost about Rs 4000/-...Our machine was perfectly fine...Your service engineer did something wrong due to which it has become non functional.. We request you to resolve our complaint, as we are loyal customer of yours. We also have Refrigerator/LED/ DVD of LG electonics.
rohan22machado

Jun 20, 2014

Harassment caused due to LG service for refrigerator

Compliant No: RNA############ I have made Compliant for LG refrigerator (Cooling issue) on 8th may, still call is open. I called on LG toll Free No (18001809999) for registering compliant however they told me to call Nearest service center (02265023079), Mira Road for Help (Service). I got good response earlier, One engineer came initially, he took hardly 5Min for observation (so much in hurry). And Informed “GAS leakage issue”, another Engineer will come to replace GAS, However Engineer didn’t came on next day, After so much follow-up Engineer came and he Found Compressor issue. Now after that No one came till date. I called LG service center more than 15 times to follow-up, still my issue is open. After call I am getting same answer “Tomorrow engineer will come for sure” “We are sending Engineer right now”. Still the same. Once I got call after so much escalation that “Engineer is on the way”. But he is still on the way. This is really frustrating and spends lot of mental efforts. We have a family of 12 People, and had lot of issues during these periods. I need compensation for this unsatisfactory/bad service form LG.

Rohan

Oct 14, 2012

Contract delivered without authorised persons signature

Dear Customer

We regret the inconvenience that is caused to you. Please get your call registered with our 24x7 Call Center @ 1800-180-9999 for assistance or you can mail us @ serviceindia[at]lge[dot]com

Jul 24, 2012

LED LCD TV defective

Dear customer

We regret the inconvenience that is caused to you. We have transferred your complaint number and details to the concerned branch service center. Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest and help you out with all the product related issues.

Madhukarkm Send email

Jul 23, 2012

Unprofessional No Service.

I totally agree, I had similar issue with my LG Flat TV, There is very poor response. It took the services group 3 months to attend to my issue. Finally they said they cannot repair as there was no parts available and they said they will replace the TV

Now its two months, I am following up. There is no response also.

Not sure where to go.

Would be great if someone can guide.

Madhukar - 9820742566

Jun 21, 2012

Unprofessional No Service.

Jun 6, 2012

Poor response for servicing

[email protected] Send email

Jun 1, 2012

Poor response for servicing

Still waiting for a resolution of my complaint. I have even talked to the Custoemr service manager. but no help. These peoplle are just passing the time so that the summer is gone and then we wont require theie AC for atleast 8-10 months.

Apr 9, 2012

capacitor not change and authorised person of lg ie, shree electronics not talk with customer politely and not give feedback.

Nitesh Gupta Send email

Apr 6, 2012

now today on 6th april 2012 mr. abdul came from lg to replace capacitor and told about new problem of motor as the shree electronic does not have well know about any product problem so why do they send their technicians??????

Feb 27, 2012

Repair of LED TV

Feb 24, 2012

Servicing problems

Nov 9, 2011

No action taken against my complaint

Dear Customer

We are extremely sorry for the problem that you are facing with your handset. Your complaint has been taken care of by the concerned department. Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest and help you out with all the product related issues. Thank you.

Jagannathkar Send email

Nov 7, 2011

No action taken against my complaint

Hi Lg,
Plz response me about my job no RNA- ############.
For better contact plz contact me as below
Subasini mishra, w/o Mr Brundaban mishra, At/po- Baunsuni, Dist- Boudh, Odisha, mobile no- 08763336677, 09437274239, 09556097850, 09438281641 or Landline no - 06841228373.
I hope it will bring me a better response.

Jul 7, 2010

Low-quality Goods, Life's not Good

Bombay, India July 05, 2010

Life's not Good. LG is a sub-standard seller out to make a quick buck and ruin your peace. Buyer Beware.

I purchased LG Cookie Plus Mobile Phone Model# GS 500v on July 04, 2010 (TWO DAYS AGO) around 1830hrs for Rs 7800=00 cash from the retail outlet:

ANUPAM STATIONERY SUPERSTORE located at
1st Floor, Sai Shopping Mall,
S.V.Road,
Opp. Railway Station,
Borivli (West),
Bombay- 400092,
Maharashtra, India (Tel# +91 22 28996847 / +91 22 28996848. Telefax# +91 22 28989843
email: [email protected] web-address: anupamsuperstore.com)

Cash Memo cum Warranty Receipt No.: 13579 dated 04/07/2010
Signatory on Cash Memo = Mr Pravin

The Technical Specs of the phone are:
Model = GS500v
Date of Mfg. (Month & Year) = 05/2010
IMEI = 359742-03-072764-2
Serial No. = 005KPED072764

The battery is spurious. My phone conked off and was dead today morning when I got up. Restart showed LOW BATTERY!!! I had charged the phone 100% yesterday afternoon. No calls were made. I charged the phone today around 8.00 am. By 9.00 am the battery showed 61%.

Obvious that the battery is the culprit, I called the retail store where I purchased. The storeman asked me to come to his shop. Hell! I don't have the time to do that. I told him that. He said he also does not have the time and hung up.

I called the LG Customer Care number 1800-180-9999 FOUR TIMES. Spoke to Javed, Monica, Amitabh, Shah Rukh, Aamir, Salman, Ranbir..... Monica asked me to call Rajiv K. Shah in Bombay on +91 93236-90403. Called him. He heard me. Promised to call back and ensured my Life will be Good. No call returned until I am writing this story to tell the world to be aware. I am not going to call any Tom, Dick, Harry, Cleopatra and waste further money.

One thing I am certain: I will have to start running now to get my problem redressed. It always happens like this here in this banana republic. Complaints to the Police, filing a case in the Courts are simply a waste of time, money, energy and a great insult to one's dignity. Nothing moves and apparently no justice is done. Business houses take advantage of the loopholes and sub-standard practices operating here.

The only option if I am harrassed further will be to prove that the Sword is mightier than the Pen.

This communique goes online on Facebook with no liability of defamation as my imputations are factual after 24 hours if my grievances are not addressed or deliberately ignored, please note. (This matter has been posted on Facebook since nobody responded. It will also be posted on professional network sites and other social sites)

Buyer Beware. The malpractice will stop when the buying stops.

Truly,

Venkatesh Naidu
+91 99200-13299
Bombay, India

Jun 9, 2010

Poor Service & Defective handset

I had purchased LG handset GB 125 on 22 Feb' 10 from Hypercity, vashi. I had pointed out a defect to the retailer that when I open the cellphone, it is not smooth being a flap phone. There was some obstruction while opening it. I was informed that it was LG engineering and it is on all phones.
Within 2 months the phone broke into 2 pieces. I'm using flap phones from years and never had this problem. I raised a complaint in LG website where representative called me after 1 week to ask for the problem. he guided me to visit LG service center.
I visited LG service center where I believe that was the worst customer service experience I have got so far. The service center was at Borivali West named Grace Tele Service. I was told to pay Rs 541/- for repairs. I dont understand...I'm under warranty and also this is a manufacturing fault from LG, yet I have to pay. the dealer proactively says that you may have dropped the phone which might have done this. They dont even care to research their product and give judgement that hurts sentiments of he customers
I have paid Rs 541/- whereas the phone costs Rs 1990/-. I have been a very dissatisfied customer of LG. My family n friends have always purchased products of LG but now my perception has changed and I will change theirs too. You can reach me at 9224446589 to get more details