LG google NExus 5

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG google NExus 5

Kishan ch

Jan 12, 2019

LG Nexus 5 reboots continuously

I purchased my Nexus5 on Sep, 2014 . It worked fine exactly for 12-14 months once it got updated with android its gone It is stuck in boot loop and never really boots up . Service center guys have told me that mother board has gone faulty and it would cost me 8-10k to get it repaired.
I Tried restarting and reseting through recovery mode as well. but still the phone is not working and shows only google logo while restarting.

As I bought the device from Flipkart I spoke to them and the LG technical team but nothing worked as they both were just putting on issue on each other and finally LG team said they cant do anything, I had dropped many mails to flipkart and LG but no response.
I read the forums that LG US is refunding due to these issues even if the phone is not in warranty and also LG has increased the warranty for 6-18 months so why was it not replaced or repaired by LG when complaint was raised? and why is this only for nexus5X and y not nexus5?

I still have my device only because that is was my first phone which i bought.

And guys if you are posting here thinking LG/retailer will help you its just waste of time, no one will reply for the issue nor respond in here.

Regards.
Kishan CH
Kishngowda@gmail.com
abhishekdarkstar@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2019

Internal Hardware issue and screen damage

I fixed my screen ,screen got okay but the characters and everything was upside down
I showed the problem to many repair shops but all said it's old so must be hardware issue
I don't want to give up on this pretty phone .Please get in touch with me very soon .
(9028493701)
abhishekcnb01@gmail.com
Mahesh Cheguri

Aug 21, 2018

LG Nexus 5x phone not booting

My LG Nexus 5X which was working well since last 2½ years suddenly stopped working. I Tried restarting and resetting through recovery mode as well. but still the phone is not working and shows only google logo while restarting.

MaheshCheguri
+91970080853.

farnaz.khan14

Jul 17, 2018

LG Nexus 5x phone not booting

My LG Nexus 5X which was working well since last 2½ years suddenly stopped working and not booting at all.
May be because it happend after the Andriod version Oreo 8.1.0 upgrade.

Kindly Help.

Farnaz
KimFrederiksen

Apr 7, 2018

2 pcs LG Nexus 5X suddenly not booting

LG Nexus 5X suddenly not booting?

#1 Did have not been worked since november 2017.

#2 Did exactly the same two weeks ago.

Both LG Nexus 5X suddenly stopped working. They both boot and boot and boot and boot and boot.

Where can I get the right help to get this solved?

Kim Frederiksen
Denmark
KimFrederiksen

Apr 7, 2018

2 pcs. of LG Nexus 5X suddenly not booting

I have got 2 mobile LG Nexus 5X suddenly not booting? Or trying to boot and boot and boot...

It's really a big challenge, but where can you get sincerely help?

Kim
jayateertha

Mar 26, 2018

LG Nexus 5X suddenly not booting

LG Nexus 5X which was working well since last 2 years suddenly stopped working and not booting at all.
Service Center says motherboard has gone bad and needs replacement which will cost 11,500/-
Is it worth trusting LG phones ???
abhi1689

Jan 7, 2018

PHONE NOT WORKING

MY PHONE NOT WORKIN AFTER I SHARED MY PHONES EMI NO WITH AMAZON AT AN EXCHANGE OFFER
kunjeshgajjar8@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2017

LG Nexus 5X Dead

I got a LG Nexus 5x via flipkart and its been almost 13 months old. yesterday while i was surfing internet suddenly phone got stuck and not restarted again.
I contacted neared service center but they are claiming that the phone is not indian variant so we can not help you a bit.
Whom to contact if they left me alone with such a dead phone?

Please let me know the solution.

Kunjesh Suthar
kksaraf1

Dec 1, 2017

Phone dead

It is really very disappointing that Nexus 5 coming from LG has been launched without through checking and customers are made to suffer. I bought this phone @ 30 K and just after 20 months it is now totally dead after upgrade. LG service centres asking for 13K extra to repair the phone.

Is it fair ? Does it goes with LGs mission and values ? With this kind of experience with LG product, whether any one will dare to buy LG product ?

I am told, that this is a known problem and LG has given extended warranty and also free repair, then why LG service center is asking for 13K ?

Hope some one from LG will be bothered to reply and resolve the issue.

K.K.Saraf
Pune 411045
+919764443368
RajeshPandey

Nov 25, 2017

Nexus 5X reboots continuosly

I purchased LG Nexus 5X phone last year In march. It suddenly went into reboot yesterday and since then keeps on rebooting. When I went to LG service center, I was told that Mother board has crashed and I need to pay another 13000 INR to get it fixed. I feel really cheated that a phone I bought at around 30,000 could not even stand for 20 months. To make things worse, even if I replace the mother board the next warranty is for just 3 months. No need to say I can buy a much better phone with advanced configuration for some other brand in less than 12K. I am filled with agony and disappointed. I I still cannot believe that I trusted brands who claim to be number one and deliver useless products.

thanks and regards,
Rajesh Kumar Pandey
mob- 8886113301/9963516732
email - rajesh16702@gmail.com
Yadav Krishna

Nov 14, 2017

Nexus 5x motherboard issue

I was using LG Nexus 5x for the past 1 and half years without any issues whatsoever,but after upgrading my device to Android 8.0 (after 20 days),it was dead,the phone was literally dead.
I took my device to LG authourised servicing centre at Kozhikode City,they told me to come after 4 days,I went after 4 days and they told me that,the device has Motherboard issue,and you can repair it here,When i asked the price for repairing,they told me 10,500 Indian Rupees,Seriously? I can buy a new Smartphone for that much amount.
Iam in trouble,I dont know what to do now,Please help me out.
nknunni

Nov 4, 2017

my google nexus 5x in boot loop,not succes even after robot picture process.

I have purchased this nexus5x mobile thro snapdeal in nov 2015. recently upgraded to android 8. but all on a sudden on 30th oct2017 it collapsed and in google bootloop. help me . auhorised shop says some hardware problem and is very costly.
I am not having huge money for repair and a senior citizen.
narayanan unni
thrissur

Oct 27, 2017

Phone Automatically Shut Down

Dear Customer (soni@22),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

soni@22

Oct 25, 2017

Phone Automatically Shut Down

From last few months i was facing battery issues with Nexus 5 . and on 24 th Oct. 2017 it suddenly got shut down and not getting start again. I have searched and visited different LG service centers in Pune but no reply from them. I don't know what to do next..It's very frustrating when you invest such large amount in it and it turn out so bad.. LG Company should take responsibility of it..

Oct 17, 2017

Mobile Damaged after new software update

Dear Customer (KamalKant_005),

KamalKant_005

Oct 8, 2017

Mobile Damaged after new software update

I have Nexus 5X which i bought in November 2015. It was working very good until i updated it with last android build release (in August end). Now when i gave my mobile for repair at LG service center (Located in Mangalore), They are asking 10k to repair it as the warranty just got over. They said it has some issue with hardware. I am not sure this is because of software update or any thing else but it does not seems worth to spend 10k to repair it.
Now my doubt is should we trust the Google Mobile Products (Manufactured by LG) or not? I understand it is a technical gadget but as we are paying money we expect a certain quality.
Now Please look into this issue and tell me if you can address this issue?
Harminder.Singh

Sep 21, 2017

MOBILE REBOOTING CONSTANTLY AFTER OREO UPDATE

My nexus 5x is rebooting constantly after the oreo update and i have already done the factory reset but there is no improvement . This is a hardware issue as told to me by google customer service. Kindly provide me the solution as i have come to know that there are issues with the motherboard of nexus phones with many users .Therefore, either you replace the phone or bring the phone in proper functioning. I ordered the mobile on 17/05/2016.

Kindly, solve the issue asap.

Email id- harminder.sooden@gmail.com
Harminder.Singh

Sep 21, 2017

MOBILE REBOOTING CONSTANTLY AFTER OREO UPDATE

Kindly, solve the issue asap.

My email - harminder.sooden@gmail.com
manmeet1515

Sep 16, 2017

Boot Loop Issue

Hello

I purchased my phone on Feb , 2016 . It worked fine until yesterday . It is stuck in boot loop and never really boots up . Service centre guys have told me that mother board has gone faulty and it would cost me 11k to get it repaired .
I read the forums that LG US is refunding due to these issues even if the phone is not in warranty and also LG has increased the warranty for 6-18 months .
Now , if this is a known , why havn't LG come up with anything ? Even My retailer has refused to help me on this . It seems my money has gone down the drain and I have no spare phone to work with . I guess Apple was a better option then and now .

Manmeet Singh

Sep 15, 2017

boot loop

Dear Customer (Abirami Rajagopal),

Abirami Rajagopal

Sep 8, 2017

boot loop

own LG Nexus 5X. I had purchased it on 19th December 2015. My phone suddenly went in the restart mode
on September 2017 after the Nougat update .

I submitted my phone to LG service center (Andheri sakinaka), they checked and confirmed its a motherboard issue and it will take 10, 000 to repair the phone (I can buy a new phone by putting 5000 extra). It is the worst ever customer service center

I read the forums that LG US is refunding due to these issues even if the phone is not in warranty and also LG has increased the warranty for 6-18 months. But also the 6th month extended warranty is over for my phone and i came to know this after reading the forums. The Customer Care and the Service center people are not supportive at all. Rather than suggesting a way ahead they are redirecting me to different people. Please suggest a solution or else I will be forced to file a complaint in the consumer court.

This was not expected out of LG. I am a Nexus lover and I trust LG. This phone should have been a better version of Nexus 5. The model having inherent problem is not my fault

Please address and get this resolved ASAP. Waiting for your reply.
akshay1999

Aug 31, 2017

Nexus 5S switched off

My phone Nexus 5S switched off after working for 16 month in Jul 2017. Phone just got switched off and never came back to life. I went searching for service centres. Every shop told this is a common problem and mother board is gone due to power circuit. I lost all data except contacts. I gave it to LG authorised service center and they told they will inform the problem to the company and did not take my handset. They told me not to call them since any possible approval will take a long time. Now it is nearly 30 days and we are fed up. We have paid nearly Rs.30K for this handset including accessories. Service centre is on K. R. Road in Bangalore near Lenova service centre. I got so frustrated with neither buying a new phone nor waiting for company approval. I am now using my wife's Nokia windows phone which is far superior.
Unfortunately inspite of my warning, my son purchased the same handset. We cannot keep on paying Rs. 30K every 15 months. None of our earlier phone sets went dead this manner. Service centre guy says I have to spend Rs. 12,000 to 13,000 which I am not in a position to do. We purchased this phone against Samsung handset inspite of knowing LG are not into phones. Kindly replace my handset with a new one, so that some customer satisfaction LG would have maintained.
My phone number +91 9845037540
e-mail : kulkarni.pv6@gmail.com
My handset IMEI no. 353627-07-293514-4
sanexplorer666@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2017

disgracefull product and service

This is regarding LG Nexus 5x. The worst part there product comes only to cheat customers and customer service intention is to fool people.

Here goes my story - I brought LG nexus 5x in the month of April 2016. Till July in worked well and suddenly it started giving boot loop issue. I tried rebooting, going to recovery mode and all ..never worked. While I was checking on google forum got to know boot loop issue is well known issue with LG nexus 5x and there is no solution. What the heck, LG simply denied supporting the phone and it seems they stopped manufacturing the device and spares.

When I went to service center , the repair guy accepted this to be manufacturer fault well known and it is being faced worldwide. However since I was out of warranty my bad luck , they simply denied repairing and asked for 11K and 1 month wait time. When I called up customer care they promised call back but never called back.

Guys my advice, Please never buy LG Phones, There service , product quality are horrible. Spending 30 K for a phone and dead with in one year is one of my worst experience with LG. I would take this issue to all Social forums to ensure people are aware of such horrible company and there worst products.

Product Name - LG Nexus Bullhead 5x
Service center visited - Pune pimpri chinchiwad
himangup

Aug 10, 2017

Battery and Network issue Nexus 5X

I am facing a Battery issue in my LG Nexus 5X for last 6 month, it is overheating for long and now draining very fast. This issue is persisting for last 6 month. Also my phone has a network issue while i can see good network of same provider in some other phone.
I don't know where to get it resolved. So please guide me how can i solve this problem.

Now sports journalism on a digital platform - Digital Platfrom
    Sports have always been very close to Indian hearts. True...
    tata docomo - Network issue
    My network is completely down I need to change the service...
    anganwadi - Hostile behavior
    I am complaining about aya/ helper of anganawadi , bondel...
    APPSC - OTPR ID
    please provide my otpr id for the gmail...
    Indian Speed Post - Not tracking my consignment
    My Consignment No. JA027308577IN, when i track on indian...
    sony six - Improper Broadcasting
    Live telecasting of Venus Williams vs cornet match in...
    LIC customer portal - service availability
    hi Team, The LIC Customer portal :...
    Work - Account open
    Account khulne diye the abhi take nahi kula hai Asrganj...
    Forest Department - CUTTING OF TREE
    SIR, WITH REFEREANCE TO THE ABOVE SUBJECT REQUEST YOU...