LG India

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG India

May 29, 2012

Dear Customer

We regret the inconvenience that is caused to you. Please get your call registered with our 24x7 Call Center @ 1800-180-9999 for assistance or you can mail us @ serviceindia[at]lge[dot]com

LG Service Team

May 24, 2012

No Response of Compliant

I had given a compliant on 04.05.2012 for our company A.C which working with more sound. Call log no is :RNA############/04.05.12. We have given some amount (towards AMC ) to Sujatha Technologies, Sangareddy (Rep.by Mr.Kishore).Iam trying to his number from last 45 days but he is not responding.And also we make several calls to customer care some body responding, confirming our compliant and address but no any technicial come here to solve the problem till now.Almost summer is completing. Why this much poor service providing for customers with having good brand image .Let me know the further process or required immediate responce in this regard as we are going to giving colmpliant in Consumer court / any .

Aug 11, 2011

No solution from LG

We apologize for this. Please send us your details and your complaint number to [email protected] This is essential for us to be able to help you out of this situation.

LG India
Amulya Kumar Roy Send email

Aug 16, 2012

No Reply about the complain

VERY BAD SERVICE OF LG. THE BODY COVER OF MY WASHING MACHINE WAS DAMAGED DUE TO EXTERNAL HEAT.I MADE A COMPLAIN ON 28 JUNE 2012 BUT DID NOT GET ANY HELP. THEN MADE A COMPLAIN ( RNA ############) AGAIN, THIS TIME AN ENGINEER VISITED BUT TILL DATE NOTHING WAS DONE BY COMPANY . AMULYA KUMAR ROY, 08271546797, 9472297101
LG Care India Send email

May 29, 2012

Dear Customer

LG Service Team
Sippili Send email

May 24, 2012

May 20, 2012

No Response of Compliant

I had complain regarding my AC which is working , not geting ON , but no response from LG service, what we understand poor service or monopoly that once the customer purchage the product then they can do nothing.

Aug 9, 2011

No solution from LG

I submitted by CPU to your Faridabad Sector 16 based service centre (M/s Perth) on 3rd June’2011 against receipt No. 4633.
On 5th June I called & got message that system has been checked & Mother-Board is faulty & will be replaced in a week period.
After that I called thrice in last two weeks on cell No.9582900949 & came to know that complaint will be resolved very soon.

I was shocked to hear yesterday from 95829008941 (Ms Isha) that complaint is yet to be registered. It means from 3rd June to 21st June, it took 18 days to get the complaint registered by Ms Perth and I was informed that complaint solution is in progress. And I also I was being informed it will take more time as no spare parts are available with Ms Perth & a number of other complaints are also open as LG is not supplying spare parts.

Yesterday I got number of your Area Manager Mr Arvind & talled him whole story. He asked me the complaint number. I got the complaint number from Ms Isha and since yesterday 3.00 Pm ~ I have called minimum 20 times to Mr Arvind but not picking-up my calls. You can check his mobile.