LG India

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG India

Md Tahsin

Jun 23, 2019

Refrigerator

My refrigerator is out of order for more than a week and no one of the company men has visited yet despite many remainders. Very worst products of LG and service of the company is more worst like a road side retailers. Even the representative of these company (LG) don't know how to talk they just talk like an illiterate person sitting on phone.

Jun 15, 2019

LG AC Worst Product

I have purchased LG Inverter AC Model No: KSNQ18HNXD Sr No: 809PADW018690 on dated 14-Apr-2019. Which installed and unpacked on 16-Apr-2019 by LG service engineer again service request no ############.

I have complained about water leakage, water through and cooling problem again request no ############ on 05th May, engineer visited and checked the cooling issue and water leakage issue, he could not fixed the issue, so he just open the left side screw of inner unit and just band it in slope so that water should not stay in water tray. And he told us that he will send to Sr engineer as he is not able to recognise the problem.

Next day Sr engineer visited and he did nothing he is trying yo explain us by a foolish video on you tube that during these extreme summer season AC does not work, w asked him to leave the premises and someone who can fix this issue, we can rely on this video, we have spent money we need cooling and water problem should also be fixed.

Note: I have shown him 3 other ACs installed in my house (Hitachi and Goldrej) which are working very good, if I set the room temperature to 20 degree then in 15-20 minutes it reached near to 20 degree. But while I do the same with this new LG AC it’s never gone down below 28 degree. I also mentioned that I am at first flor and room is not directly touch with sun from any side, so I could not buy your statement that inverter AC does not cool in extreme heat conditions.

He didn’t send to any one and closed the complain then I call to customer care again they raised a new complain which is 1906123000364 on 12th May, and they also share the service centre number with me. I called service centre and explained them about my issue they conferenced me with Mr Vivek (Installation Department). Mr Vivek promised me that they will send some and will fixed these issues.

Engineer visited next day he checked everything and said everything is fine, he can’t do any thing and also mentioned that invertor AC does not cool. And water problem is still there, I told him that ok, if Inverter AC does not cool then please write the same on your service report and give the photocopy otherwise I will not sign on your service report. He left the premises and nothing done.

I bought this AC with trust that LG is very reputed and trusted company so it’s product should be better than other product which I am already using. But I am surprised with the service an product quality of LG.

I request you to please replace my product or refund the amount if this faulty product can not be fixed.

Ankit Singhal

Jun 13, 2019

Poor Service Support

Dear Customer (Rumy Noida),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

Rumy Noida

Jun 12, 2019

Poor Service Support

Complaint Number - ############ (dtd 25/5/19) & ############ (dts 5/6/19). we raised the issue regarding cooling and after repeated request they haven't resolved the issue properly. After their visit they fill the gas and 2wthin first week of first complaint again they said they need to fill the gas. We constantly asking them to replace the part as its having issue but because of their unprofessional approach issue still persist. Now i realised that why they are doing so, because my AC warranty is expired and they are asking for money to fill the gas or fix the issue. If they fixed the issue properly in first complaint itself then we are not here to write this complaint. People who involved in this are Bipul - 8800321562 & Rakesh Kumar - 8383006811. So, you are requested to please look into this and do the needful.
Rumy Noida

Jun 12, 2019

Service Support Issue

Mahiv

Jun 10, 2019

Unethical behavior and delayed service

I have a LG AC. when i had my AC serviced they wash it with some chemical which affects some parts of my AC and then happens the gas leakage. Then i complained about it they took our AC for reparing and it has been 1 week still they haven't repaired it yet and whenever i call them they just have only one answer that they will sent it by today evening. And then nobody answer the phone in the evening.
Very Unethical behavior, shame on you guys.
chandansinha

Jun 8, 2019

Shut down your Customer Support! very irresponsible customer service

Complaint: Since yesterday I'm following up with your customer care for installation of AC newly purchased on 6th June 2019. Your customer care is not providing proper support and shared below numbers to contact for installation
8376901169: LG SERVICE (switched off)
9811354152: meenu rani (not picking call)
7830498954: bittu kumar (not in service)
Why your customer care is asking me to run behind above numbers for what your customer care is paid for. No ETA is provided for installation of AC
RNP############

May 30, 2019

LG BAD AMC service

Dear Customer (Santhana Gopala Krishnan M),

Santhana Gopala Krishnan M

May 24, 2019

LG air conditioner

I got my ac repaired after ASM intervention. He is really a busy gentleman who works for customer's interest. He advised me to have AMC. Accordingly I asked for the quote. Orally they told 3300. When I insisted for mail they quoted as 5724. When I asked for the reason they don't even lift the phone. ASM is stationed at andhra. I feel ackward to trouble him. Unfortunately I have only LG products in my house and also stationed at chennai. Pl advise the chennai people to treat the customer little respect and don't do like vegetable market

May 17, 2019

Dear Customer (amitsimon),

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team. Our representative will attend to your issue shortly.

amitsimon

Refrigerator breakdown

I am really having a tough time managing this. so I hope someone addresses this asap.

I purchased LG refrigerator five yrs ago and its a disaster since then. every now and then it breaks down. You may refer to my service history. The current complaint number is ############ and my registered mobile number is 9978914077.

It is the same problem since 2014 and everytime the service guy fixes it temporarily. It works for some time and off again. I’m sick and tired of doing this. Can the problem be permanently fixed? or should I throw away your product
My details

Dear Customer (Snehalkumar),

Snehalkumar

May 6, 2019

snehalkumar

Behavior of Authorization Service Center at Nadiad, Gujarat is rude with Customer.

Issue: Refused to deliver to Broken Rotating Ring at Home and not provided basic information like price even after providing Microwave Oven which is MC3286BRUM.

I called to LG Customer Care about Broken Rotating Ring. They gave me nearest Service center no because I asked about price of Rotating Ring and they don't know.

They provided me mobile no. 9099931950.
I called and asked for the free delivery service but he refused it and force me to come there and check if available or not. I asked question that is it possible to check on phone that it is available or not? If I provide my Microwave oven model no.
He said that part is very different and cannot check online while other service center are able to do that and so many excuses from him. Still I provided him MC3286BRUM if you can find so I don't have to come and waste my time.
But he refused and also said that you have come here, if available than you will get otherwise you have to order and make advance payment and then once it will arrive we call you than come to collect that product.
I said that my product is under warranty. You suppose to check in online and tell me the price. You are refusing the free delivery

I called again to customer care regarding this matter and asking for complaint number against this issue. Call Center representative (Mr. aarup) said that LG don't have online facilities to generate complaint against Authorized service Center. But he provided me another no 9825406119. This number is a CCO (Name: Nisha Niyal) of Master Services, Nadiad, Gujarat.

I talked to her everything, she wants 10 minutes to discuss with the person whom I called on 9099931950 so she said that she will call me within 10 Minutes.
After few minutes, she called me and she gave it to that person whom i called before. Again he started and telling me about contract with LG and Authorized services. You have to come to center and again he excused.
I told him that if other service center check the price by providing the LG Microwave Model why you did not check and told me and force me to come at center. What is the meaning of warranty? You said in warranty accessories are not count. You are taking 100 Rs charge on non-warranty Items to deliver at home.
He put me on hold and disconnected. I call her back (CCO because it was her phone). I said that you suppose to do your job. This issue has to be resolved at your level but you gave it to that person who already refused to deliver and force to come at center.
In front of you, He said some nonsense talked with customers (me) and excuses. You have to take action against him. I also informed that I will send this matter to ceo. So How Customers are bear with this kind of problems at root level and no one knows what LG's City Level, State Level and Country Level's head are doing?

My question to LG is:
Have you ever check the Customers feedback? If yes than please check genuinely fill that feedback by real customers or not?
Have you ever check any sudden inspection? Specially in Nadiad, Anand, Ahmedabad (Gujarat State)
Does LG Brand have losing his customers by this kind of Incidence? And LG Don’t know.
Can I trust to LG again? Big question to me now.
Does your employee work honestly? Or what you pay, did you get revert back from CCO, or District level authority or Authorized services store.
Hope you need to look into this matter and provide me proper solution to this matter.

Apr 30, 2019

Ac servicing

Dear Customer (Rita rana),

Rita rana

Apr 28, 2019

Ac servicing

I had lodged of my AC a complaint for not doing cooling. The service I think LG people have given on contract. The service people came without any bill book or Id card. The servicing was done but it is not at all satisfactory. Very casual attitude of LG customer care. I have reminded them the complaint has still not resolved but till now no response. LG standard has really gone down.
Rebecca735

Apr 19, 2019

Pathetic customer service

I have purchased a LG washing machine from Amazon on 15th April 2019 and the installation was promised to be done within 48 hours and it's been over 5 days now and still the installation guy has not come to fix it.
Pathetic service absolutely from LG.
I definitely would not recommend anyone to buy your products because you guys don't do things promised and don't treat your customers in the right way..
Satydev

Payment return

Name-satydev sharma
Transaction id-############
Mobile no. 9057144716
Maine watch ke liye order kiya tha bhim app se payment cutting gaya lekin order confirm nahi hu
Muje mera payment return chahuye
Harish Gopinath

Apr 10, 2019

PATHETIC Service from LG Customer Care, Tata Cliq and Comfort Aircon - LG Complaint number - RNP190406078135

LG Complaint number - RNP############

I would start by saying that never purchase LG products specially AC and never ever purchase from Tatacliq.com website. They are a bunch of scamsters who only know how to harass the customers.

22nd March 2019 - I ordered an LG Split AC (Model - KS-Q12SNZD) from Tatacliq.com website.

26th March 2019 - I got the delivery of AC through Courier at my Delhi residence.

31st March 2019 - LG Care service engineer from Comfort Aircon Service Centre opened the box and installed the AC. The service engineer was such an idiot that he was not able to explain the basic function of remote.

4th April 2019 - I registered a complaint with LG Care about a water leakage in indoor unit.

6th April 2019 - A service engineer from Comfort Aircon visited to check the AC and we found that there was a big crack in the front panel because of which the water leakage was happening. I immediately demanded an replacement of AC as it was defective. So the service engineer (Khurshid) gave me assurance that it will be replaced by them and went back after taking a video footage. When I asked by when it will be replaced, I was told, it will be done immediately after approval from service center.

7th/ 8th/ 9th April - I kept following up with LG Customer care and Comfort Aircon number (Anju- 9711359784), but no one gave me any resolution wrt to when my AC will be replaced. Anju the supervisor dont have a courtesy to pick up the call even. All I got to hear from customer care was it will be replaced soon.

10th April - I registered a complaint with Consumer Forum online in afternoon and within few hours I recieved a call from Jaswinder Singh (From Comfort Aircon Service center). He stated that they cannot replace my AC as the AC was not purchased from them. He asked me to contact Tatacliq.com support from whom I purchased the AC. I asked him, why after 4 days I am given to understand that Comfort Aircon will not replace it? This escalation could have been made directly to Tata Cliq and I could have recieved the replacement. After lot of deliberation and on request of Jaswinder Singh, we did a joint call with Tata Cliq support. Jaswinder tried to convince them to replace my AC, but Tata Cliq explicitly denied any replacement and stated that had we raised the complaint within 7 days of installation, they could have replaced the AC. Since the complaint window is closed they asked me to approach LG Brand directly. In between, Jaswinder stopped responding on call and I tried reaching him out again but he never picked up my call.

I then contacted LG customer care again and asked them to clarify on who will replace my defective AC, they asked me to call on 12th April so that they can arrange a call between senior manager and service center (comfort Aircon) to resolve the issue.

My point of concern is the delay in getting my AC replaced and more than that I am skeptical whether it will be replaced now. I have made atleast 10-15 plus calls in last 7-8 days to both the customer care and service center but no one is giving me a date by when my AC would be replaced. Why the hell should I suffer between the internal policies of LG, Comfort Aircon and Tatacliq. There is no coordination between LG, Dealers and Service Centres. All they know is how to make the customer run from post to pillar and ensure they get nothing in return. They also ensure, the customer is mentally harassed to the extend that they give up hope of getting any resoltion.

All in all it look like a well thought of joint scam by LG, Comfort Aircon and Tata Cliq to sell refurbished sub standard product and fleece the customer

I request an immediate action wrt replacement or refund my money. Look forward to a speedy resolution on this matter.

Hoping against hope,
Harish

Dear Customer (pranjal.pandey764),

pranjal.pandey764

Apr 9, 2019

Dishwasher Issue !!!!!!!Worst Service!!!!!!!!!!

I have a dishwasher which is in warranty and it is not cleaning the dishes properly. I have complained about this for the third time and still nobody has bothered to visit my home to get it fixed. It is really frustrating that nobody is interested to solve my issue. I hope you will look into this matter. My complain number for the third time is RNP############. it is still in warranty period. I purchased it in Oct 2018.

pranjal.pandey764

Dear Customer (NG12345),

NG12345

Apr 4, 2019

Worst product

LG air-conditioner failed on the first day of operations, when escalated, you get a response to write an email to [email protected], I am sorry but don't you have internal communication to fix my problem... Really fix my AC, it is highly recommend do not buy LG AC mine failed on day one,
NG12345

Apr 4, 2019

Worst product

Bought an LG Air conditioner on 1st April, it was fitted on 2nd April and after 1.5 hours of operations started leaking (from indoor unit, heavy water flow spoiling the wall) I read this happens due to water congestion or clogged pipes etc..
But this is a brand new AC which means LG is sent a defective item to me, I had an LG washing machine hence I bought the AC but sorry the results are disappointing from the first day

GoIbibo - refund not initiated
    Dear Shivanshtekriwal, Greetings from Goibibo.com We...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Jio Network not available
    Hi Team I ecoworld outer ring road, Bangalore there is...
    Illegal MATAKA Shop - Close Illegal MATAKA Shop
    Our issue was solved .For this write now they thinking to...
    GoIbibo - Train Ticket cancellation Refund
    Dear Krishna_maheshwari, Greetings from...
    Policy Bazar - phone calls
    phone no 9707318275 plz stop calling me bc
    GoIbibo - REFUND DELAY
    Dear Abhishektyagi0001, Greetings from...
    GOIBIBO HOTEL - refund of payment made for booking || oyo hotel did not...
    Dear avinasha2605, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    GoIbibo - Flight cancelled with out any prior information and refund...
    Dear Harikrishnn, Greetings from Goibibo.com We are...
    HSSC - unpaid fees
    I have applied for haryana police constable. I was paid...
    Sewa Kendra - Not applying my certificate
    Sir, my name is jaskaran singh and I am from Firozpur...