LG India

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG India

Jan 18, 2019

Heater Plate Problem

Dear Customer (rakesh_mahajan),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

rakesh_mahajan

Jan 18, 2019

Heater Plate Problem

Team,

I have double door refrigerator Model Number GL379PEX5 and i purchased it in Jun-2014 by spending ~38K.

I was facing Colling issue and after technician visit he suggested to go for new one as it has risk after repairing it due to heater plate is damaged.

I am not understanding due to limitation of product why should i suffer.

I purchased it assuming it will work at least 10 yrs as compressor has 10 year warranty.

Service centre initially proposed 15% exchange value and later after multiple follow up they agree to get approval for 35% exchange value.

Also they want me to purchase LG product only.

I am expecting at least 75% as I am thinking that it will lost for atleast another 8-9 yrs.

Please look into this and respond me ASAP.
Shru1986

Jan 12, 2019

Complaint number not provided

I booked a complaint on 7th Jan 2019 about a fault in my top loading washing machine on the helpline number 18001809999, I requested them to send me d details on my mobile number, bt they did not share.
Later an engineer visited on 8th Jan, n said some parts have to be replaced and he will contact back. Later on 11 th Jan another technician visits and assures d same.
When I again enquire at the customer care number about d status and why nothing has been done when d technician had visited on 8th itself they give me branch manager number, which was switched off.
After a couple of minutes d technician who visited on 11th calls and argues that no one visited on 8th n I am cooking up stories. ( Call centre person also confirmed that a technician did visit on 8th) Literally screams n yells saying that because of me his review is getting affected and threatens of not repairing d machine only.
I had to just keep quiet cos I want to get my machine repaired n don't want to share details of my phone number to avoid any such further harassment by d technician.
Wanted to bring to ur notice of how ur customers r treated by ur after sales team. This after purchasing 2 washing machine, refrigerator, microwave all of lg. Will have to rethink about the brand in future.

Jan 3, 2019

Issue in the product while purchase, continuous visit by service team but not giving proper resolution

Dear Customer (tdbin1947),

tdbin1947

Jan 2, 2019

I bought LG front load FHT1065SNW.ABWPEIL
Serial No 809PFVC000583 washing machine on 13/09/18 from the date of purchase MACHINE NOT WORKING AS EXPECTED

The machine is vibrating heavily where the machine position also turning on the left side. As my parents are aged people, Whether LG team expecting a customer to move the machine on every load?

Customer service team people are visiting and not giving a proper resolution. Service people taking up the video on the issue and not providing the proper solution.

Hope machine which I was received is having inbuilt with a production issue. Better take up this as a priority and close it off asap.
The aged person is continuously LG people are disturbing and using this machine as a testing piece. Till now confident level on the LG service went down, spent money on buying the washing machine is waste.

Totally frustrated with the product received and utmost frustration is not giving a proper resolution. Better change the product for us, take this problematic machine back and do the analysis in your service team end.

Hope complaint numbers are still active (RNP############, RNP1812010006715)
if the service team closed then there is no proper communication to us on closure. Better take action immediately and let us know the tentative date when it can be addressed, think of from customer end.

Nov 20, 2018

LED TV 42 Inch Back Light Panel Issue

Dear Customer (Pankesh Patidar),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

Pankesh Patidar

Nov 19, 2018

LED TV 42 Inch Back Light Panel Issue

I got some issue with my 42 Inch LED TV in the month of June 2018, I had called LG customer care for repairing TV. LG customer care representative had asked TV details and my house address detail and informed me about the applicable visit charges, parts cost & tax as well. Then the representative had provided me the contact no. of "Balaji Service Center" Pune. I contacted to Balaji Service Center for repairing of my TV. Engineer from Balaji Service Center visited to my house, inspected the TV and informed that the LED Back light panel needs to be replaced and Quoted for Rs. 8500.00. I asked about the warranty, he mentioned that One year warranty will be there in case of any issue occurs. This was explained verbally. With this warranty condition, I agreed and handed over the TV to him and I mentioned that I need the parts back what ever the parts replaced on TV.

After repairing, he just delivered the TV and not the parts, I asked about parts he mentioned that he will deliver it at later. I hold the payment however he requested to hold Rs.1000/- only and pay the same after delivering the parts. I did the same. (paid Rs. 7500/-). After that he never called back me and when I followed-up further, he didn't respond my call.

Just after 4 months, my TV has the same problem now. I contact LG customer care again and provided the details. There was no complain record found in LG customer care system for the month of June-2018. Also the same thing explained me (provided the new service center detail and ask to contact directly and pay the applicable charges). I asked to provide Balaji Service Center's working number as all the numbers mentioned in Invoice are not in service now.

Now getting feedback from LG that Balaji Service Center is not in their authorization list. I provided them the evidence that LG customer care representative mentioned that Balaji Service Center is in their authorized list and also provided the calling details when I contacted to LG customer care (Date, Time, Duration, from which no. I called, etc.) in the month of June-2018.

Now even after providing all the details and sending multiple reminder emails & phone calls to Area Service manager & LG support team, there is no proper response from LG.

Still awaiting some positive response from LG for resolve the issue asap.

Pankesh Patidar

Oct 4, 2018

Air conditioner

Dear Customer (movvabharat),

movvabharat

Oct 2, 2018

Air conditioner

I've purchased a LG air conditioner a year & half ago ...it was mounted in the guest room & had very low run hours....say like 400 hrs...& I had it general serviced it 6months ago.To my surprise it stopped functioning properly after the service & the CC representative said that the service no longer exists after 3 months of the service date & a new service no needs to be lodged....faced similar kind of problems in my office space too...I guess LG is selling the refurbished units in vishakuapatnam....strictly suggest not to purchase LG air conditioners.
rajindersingh06

Sep 15, 2018

LG Pathetic After sales service for washing Machines

I have a so called Korean imported Direct drive washing machine which I bought in 2013. It was working fine until it stopped working around 15 days back. I obviously called the call center and a so called technicians showed up and took the machine along. I was not home so they gave a receipt to my wife and went. Now this receipt was from a so called franchise who maintains LG service. are you kiddin me? but we thought its fine as long as we get this job done. the machine comes back after 7 days with a big bill which I am attaching. 13500/- Since it is a korean imported machine and the drum is expensive. a new machine can come in that price but that's fine. The nightmare starts post that. the dryer is not working and stopping with some errors. we call the so called service providers for a fix. they first just stop picking the phones. I call from another number they picks and promise a service visit almost 5-6 times but no one shows up till date. almost 10 days have passed and we do not have a resolution on a so clled premium machine.

Now my question is who is responsible for the bad behaviour of your service technicians. false promises and no resolution. not even a service guy turns up.

If it is a scam how can this happen under your nose to me even if these guys are fake you are responsible for this as your toll free number (employees) passed this information over and someone impersonating came to my door. I am going to sue both LG and so called franchise for spoiling my machine and creating inconvenience.

I have numbers of all the technicians who came and took the machine and then came and dropped it back.

I have written an email to all the so called CEO's let me see how much they care about thier customers. will keep the updates posed on this board.
rajindersingh06

Sep 15, 2018

LG Pathetic After sales service for washing Machines

and I have written a letter to all the LG CEOS and CMD's. let's see how much they consider they customers and reply. will keep things posted on this board

Sep 14, 2018

Worst service EVER!!!

Dear Customer (AnJV),

AnJV

Sep 14, 2018

Worst service EVER!!!

Do not ever buy an LG washing machine.
Their Delhi service is the worst in the world.
Their technician came on the 5 september 2018, replaced a part which i paid for. The machine still did not work.
Technician left.
I recalled the second day, the technician came, said he didnt have the part and he will come second day.
Second day no show! I called, he said he is on leave.
I called the service center to send someone else, they said yes and noone appeared.
Then the following day, I call again the service centre, they said part now available, will be available on the 14 september. I asked to be expedited, the person said he will call me again in 10 minutes, he never did.
on the 14 i spend 2 hours trying to reach someone, they all close the phone on me. I called from a different number, they picked up and said my complain was canceled.
I called the main service line who said complain wasnt canceled.
I called again the washing machine service who said, no complaint wasnt canceled but part is available on the 18 september.
So i ended up paying 1200 inr for a shitty visit and a part i didnt need and 2 weeks later, my machine is still broken.
THE WORST SERVICE IN INDIA AND THE WORLD! THEY ARE MEGA INCOMPETENT!

Sep 7, 2018

Dear Customer (Manish_Batra),

ashish181999

Sep 1, 2018

Worst Service

I complained regarding my refrigerator a long back on 2nd august, but still the same has not been solved.
I beleive that refrigerator is a daily used good, and making the process delay unnecessary helps you in loosing your customers.
Manish_Batra

Sep 1, 2018

Worst Service by LG after Sales

I had purchased LG LED TV Model Number- 43LJ617T on 21.10.2017, its screen got damaged and we had raised request for its replacement. Service Centre guy who visited us told the new screen amount and we asked him to replace the screen after agreeing to pay the full amount. He raised new request for replacement but since then he is not giving the right status to us whether the screen has come or what is the progress of the request. Once he mentioned about the non availability of screen in the company itself and it would come in September, other time he said it is delayed due to 15th August and next time he said screen has come but unfortunately wrong model has come. I mean what is happening, this is seriously ridiculous and we have no track whether he is saying truth or just fooling us. Also LG does not send any update on our mobile or email about the progress of our request. What kind of Service of this, this is one of the worst services I have seen in my life. There is no value for the Customer's time and money, only false promises are made by the company when they sell the new product. Company should also mention about the service they provide after selling the new Products. I would certainly discourage everyone to buy any LG Product and this would be last LG purchase after seeing the response from your service centres.
viso002b

Aug 31, 2018

Wrongly charge of installation

I buy LG led product code is- 32LF513A about 2years ago.

But from 2 year i use it on stand and never check box of this, today i checked for wall mount of led in box for installation by private or registered vendor, but there is no wall mount in that box

But now i want to ise it on my wall so i want installation at my home regarding to this today I call LG customer care they tell me installation and wall mount price can bear by me

Dear i i am very old customer of LG. I have many lg product and i also have 2 led of samsung and intex also
Wall mount is complimentary with every LED so why its not in tv box.

Other one why should i pay for complimentary wall mount charge

1 installation are given by every company

Till now i dont use any installation so why should i bear charge of it

So please arrange my installation as soon as possible

Vipin Soni
Mob- 09548666676
Email-vipsoni6676@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2018

Worst after sales service LG India - LG Monitor

Dear Customer (apednekar),

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team. Our representative will attend to your issue shortly.

apednekar

Aug 28, 2018

Worst after sales service LG India - LG Monitor

WORST AFTER SALES SERVICE EXPERIENCE FOR MY LG MONITOR

Product : LG Monitor - 18.5 inch
Model : 19M38A-B
Serial Number : 609INFK3Q123

I had registered my monitor complaint from my registered mobile number 9765508180 on 29th July 2018

Your LG technician Mr. Ravi Bankar inspected my monitor and guided me that I will get replacement of my monitor within 4 to 5 days as my monitor was showing white screen under warranty.

But after around 4 days I got SMS from LG that my complaint is resolved. But since my problem was not resolved I again contacted LG customer care for checking my status of previous complaint. But customer care told me that my complaint was closed. When I asked the reason for it, they said as per the technician I rejected the repairing of my monitor.

“I would like to mention that why would a customer would reject the repairing of the faulty product which is under warranty?”

Thus I insisted customer care to escalate my complaint and take serious action against Mr. Ravi Bankar LG Technician who closed my complaint without a valid reason and cheated me.

My complaint was transferred to Mr. AMAR Senior Customer Care and he took conference call with Nashik Service Area Manager and assured me that I will get the parts replaced by 7 or 8 August 2018.

But after waiting till 8th August 2018, I against contacted Mr. Amar. He again took conference call with Mr. Janardhan Patole Service Incharge Nashik Division and assured me that I will get monitor working on 15 or 16 August 2018.

On 15 August 2018, Mr. Bajirao LG Technician came with monitor parts during evening and somehow managed to start my monitor.

But when I started monitor on 16 August 2018 morning , again the same problem of white screen was present with the monitor. I knew now that my problem was not resolved. Thus I called Mr. Bajirao and reported the same issue. Mr. Bajirao came with other monitor parts and tried every other combination of parts but the issue was not resolved.

Thus I contacted Mr. Amar and briefed him about the entire issue. He assured me that by 16 Aug 2018 evening I will get my monitor working .

Around 5 pm on 16 Aug 2018, Mr. Bajirao came with some other parts (panel) and installed the same on my monitor. But the panel was damaged as we could see vertical lines on the monitor. Mr. Bajirao assured me that I will get replacement within 7 to 8 days.

Since I was harassed by LG team from around a month , I again contacted Mr. Amar, briefed him that my monitor issue is not resolved and technician has installed fault damaged Panel on my monitor.

I was also assured my Mr. Amar that the panel may have been damaged during transit and I will get replacement within 7 to 8 days over a conference call with Mr. Janardhan Patole.

But till date it’s a month, my monitor problem is not resolved. Also my service tickets are closed without resolving the issue .
After involving your Seniour Customer Care Team Mr. Amar, my issue is still not resolved.

Thus i request LG and it’s authourised decision makes to take strict action against the LG Service Incharge - Nashik and his technician involved for closing the service tickets without resolving and also delaying the resolvement and making faulty commitments.

This entire scene has created Business loss as well as mental torture for me .

I also request to provide me a working Monitor on my priority basis and compensate me for a month trouble caused to me.

I also request you to make an internal audit over the calls (conference) involving me , Mr . Janardhan and Mr. Amar, to get a clear picture about the issue and to understand how I am cheated.

My warranty period is wasted from 29th July 2018 as I am having faulty damaged monitor installed by your technician. This has resulted Business loss as well as medical damages to my eyes for using the damaged monitor. Also there is a mental disturbance by continuously discussing over my monitor issue with your customer care from over a month .

If you require any more information, please contact me on 9765508180.

Expecting a prompt and immediate action against the LG employees involved in cheating and harassing me and quick repairing / replacement for my monitor to avoid further damages.

Amol Pednekar

Dear Customer (singharpana),

singharpana

Aug 16, 2018

lg microwave faulty piece

I had purchased microwave oven from LG in the year June 2017 . sIt all started in Feb 2018 . We conplaint to LG unlimited times. Refer to our complaint no. RNP############ WHICH HAS BEEN PENDING FROM LAST 5 MONTHS. IT ALL STARTED WITH THE GLASS ON THE DOOR SHATTERING SUDDENLY. THE PRODUCT WAS UNDER WARRANTY TILL JUNE 2018. STILL FOR DOOR THEY CHARGED US EXTRA. AFTER FIXING THE NEW DOOR THE TROUBLE STARTED. THE HEAT STARTED TO ESCAPE FROM THE DOOR. THE COOKING PROCESS TOOK ALMOST DOUBLE THE TIME IT USED TO TAKE, WE HAVE THE RECORDING OF THE SAME. SO MANY TIMES THEIR TECHNICIANS CAME BUT STILL NO SOLUTION. I THING THEY KNEW THE PROBLEM BUT DELIBERATELY WAITED FOR WARRANTY TO GET OVER . SO THAT THEY CAN FLEECE THE MONEY .

NOW SUDDENLY IT STOPPED WORKING AFTER JUST 1 YEAR. THIS IS THE KIND OF PRODUCT THEY SELL.
Reema Bardhan

Aug 9, 2018

Fraud LG AC service centre

There is a massive fraud going on in name of LG Service centre. On Google page 1 the LG Customer care number is mentioned as ############. I called and requested for AC service earlier this month on the no. listed on google as . Post that an electrician from Global Refrigeration and services, calling himself an LG Authorized service centre, visited.

He said the compressor needed to be changed and took away the AC. He came back on 13th July and charged Rs. 8,500 for the same and gave a bill for the same. Within two days, the AC stopped working and the electrician 's no. is not reachable.

Please do look into the matter ASAP and resolve. Else I will be compelled to take it to consumer court.
RameshRahul

Jul 26, 2018

LG 42 inchs TV

I got some problem with my visual, one light spot in the middle of the screen, i raised complaint on that, engineer came and said that while repairing this, if screen breaks down, its not his responsible. So If some thing break in his hand customer should bare that, then we we have to go for LG customer care of this, any TV repair Engine can also do that same right. Is this the capability of LG engineers, they are not perfect and confident to fix any problem, if they are not confident why you are people are saying that you have good customer care while selling the product. Not even 3 yrs i brought it got spoiled.
10K TVs are more better than LG Tvs 42 inchs paying 40+K and not even working 3 years.

I came to know LG product no quality, ok agreed with quality is not there, to fic that problem also engineers are not confident to fix that, where is the customer satisfaction.

I got weird response from the manager that he is also supporting the engineer, that if some break while doing service he is not responsible, this is the way the manager and LG people are..

Please think while buying the LG products

Lexicon motors siliguri - Registration delay
    I have car purchase in 14 December 2018 in Lexicon motors...
    Gemporia - Payment not successful
    I have paid for online payment through SBI net banking...
    ICICI BANK DEBIT CARD FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION - IIN/I-Debit/SI CPPAST
    Dear Sir/Madam A debit Rs 2049.00 was debited from my...
    Indane/ LPG - LPG subsidy stopped without my consent
    LPG subsidy stopped without my knowledge sirs, i was...
    Mobile - Refund not provideed
    Your employee deepak Sharma called me from number...
    M/S Perspi Interactive Pvt Ltd - complaint against clickjobs
    I am Sub Inspector Ajay Kumar, from Delhi Police, Cyber...
    house hold luggage - One package not received
    I have booked 02 parcel from ratlam to Amritsar on 09 Jan...
    Street Dogs - increasing street dogs in my locality
    Dear sir/mam, This is with regard to the increasing...
    Illegal Pond filling - Illegal filling of pond
    Dear Sir / Madam, A humble request to all the...