LG India

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG India

AdvMohit

May 20, 2018

Malfunctioning AC in 1Month

I am totally unsatisfied customer of LG, purchased and got my AC installed last month April, 2018 and it started malfunctioning just after a week.
Complaint the Customer Care on 7th May, 2018 at 8.30am and after repeated followups got the technician on 8th May.
The technician just filled the gas, saying that it has a manufacturing defect "Apke exchange ke lie banda kal ayega"
I again lodged a file on 18th May, and have not received any technician for the same. I called Mr. Madan he said "mere pas apki complain ni hai" and gave me the no. Of Alok who further gave me no. Of Mohit then Dev then Anuj and then Sanjay, but to no use, seems that i have a BPO and being paid for calls. Later provided with no. Of some senior RITU (9643007505)and MEENU (9811354152) for replacement but they did not respond to calls.
The after sales service is really really bad. This was not expected from a reputed brand.
Also, there is no fixed service centre for my area, sometimes people come from ghaziabad, sometime from Greater noida and sometimes from noida, there are delays with service because all the service centre replies that the area is not in our jurisdiction.
Further, being cheated by LG by selling a 3star 2017 (=1star 2018 according to BEE) by saying its a 3star AC in 2018.
I would either like to get my AC replaced or the refund of the money paid.

Complaint no. - RNP############

MOHIT ANAND
AdvMohit

May 20, 2018

Malfunctioning AC in 1Month

I would either like to get my AC replaced or the refund of the money paid.

Complaint no. - RNP############

MOHIT ANAND
acesanjay

May 17, 2018

TV Installation Delayed

I purchased a 43'' Smart LG TV on Sunday .While purchasing i mentioned that the installation should be done between 10 AM - 11 AM as after that there is no one available. I was told that would not be a problem and they will register the request with their service center.
The TV was delivered Monday evening and i was told someone will call from Customer care for installation. I received a call by the service center on Tuesday evening and when i asked him to come for installation at 10 AM he said that they operate from 11 AM till 7 PM only. Now what kind of service center in India starts at 11 AM? I called up the customer care center and first he told me that he will give me the service center number and i speak to them directly. Now what kind of support is that? I did not purchase the TV from the service Center, LG is a global brand and i bought a TV from a reputed global brand, It is the duty of the customer care to coordinate with their service center and not dump it on the customer. I realized that even though being a global brand, LG has no control over their service center and they are at the mercy of their service center, and once we buy a LG product we too are at the mercy of the service center.
LG is aware that once a full amount is paid for the product and the product is delivered the customer has no option but to wait and they can take their own sweet time to provide support.
While selling a product they commit something else which is a fraud and after buying the product they change their stand.

AC defective LG

Dear Customer (riteshnandi11),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

riteshnandi11

AC defective LG

Hello

I had bought split ac LG in the month of march 2018 from bajaj electronics tolichowki Hyderabad branch

Right from day one i keep getting Knocking sound from the indoor unit

I raised a complaint on LG service centre online they had sent technicians to check and replaced the PCB and other things.

However the knocking sound still exists and the cooling is also not effective.

I have raised a complaint request on 5th may 2018 vide the below details ( on SKUA agency mehdipatnam - LG authorised service centre)

iTS BEEN 10 DAYS the same has nto been attented even after repeated phone calls

I even tried to contact Retailer Bajaja electronics but to no use

I am really disappointed with this persistent problem arising within just 3 months of the purchase and hope this escalation mail will help me with resolution

Ritesh nandi
riteshnandi11

Ac indoor unit defective

Hello

Right from day one i keep getting Knocking sound from the indoor unit

However the knocking sound still exists and the cooling is also not effective.

iTS BEEN 10 DAYS the same has nto been attented even after repeated phone calls

I even tried to contact Retailer Bajaja electronics but to no use

Ritesh nandi
Bhavya_mehta

May 12, 2018

Fraud by LG

I had bought a LG Tv in 2014 & also purchased an extended warranty for 3 years. Therefore my TV is under warranty till July 2018.

My TV malfunctioned about 3 weeks back. After making several calls 1 service guy came and said 1 part is dead & need to be replaced and it will cost approx rs. 10000 .when we said tv is under warranty and they will have to replace the part free, they started making excuses that the said part is not available in India etc.

Since then we have been running from pillar to post but get no response from LG. The call centre just gives number of service centre and service centre people just keep avoiding my calls.

When I call from another number they pick up but on knowing it's me calling they just make false promise of getting back and hang up.

This is nothing but a blatant fraud & cheating by LG.
Jaiswaluma2@gmail.com

May 11, 2018

Pathetic service by LG

I have purchased LG refrigerator and after some time the fridger door was broken.I have made a complaint and also called the support team the executives also came and written the things but no one came back or called.
The executives which LG sends does not have proper knowledge about the product.
It's been 3-4 times still the issue is not resolved still writing here in a hope that if some one can take any action.
Name- Uma jaiswal
Mobile-9415661155
ishitaverma

Apr 30, 2018

FRAUD

My name is Ishita Verma, and I did an event for your company through Ankit Arora. It was a promotional activity event for LG OLED TV series in Ambience Mall, Gurgaon, Haryana. I started doing that event from 2 October 2017 until 26 October 2017. And I was promised incentives by Mr. Prashant VV, Ankit Arora, and two other guys. They promised me and the other hostess Rs10,000/- per head on the basis of our regular customer demonstration plus these guys also said that if any tv gets sold out because of our reference(individually) than we will also get some share as an incentive from it. If the W series that was for
Rs 30 lakh. gets sold then we will get 25000. And if E7 gets sold then we will get 10,000/-
If C7 gets sold then, we will get Rs 5000/- and through my reference 2 TVs get sold One was E7 and another one was C7. And my daily demonstrations were above 12 so I was promised incentives accordingly.
But till now I have not received a single penny and I have been mentally Harassed by Ankit Arora. He is not giving me the incentives, and he's not letting other coordinators give my basic pay. He has stopped picking up my calls and talking to me in a very bad manner and the way I have all the recordings. It has been 6 months, and I was promised that I would get the payment within 7 days. But it is far more than that all the harassment and everything that I am going through your Company HS ADS and LG COMPANY will be responsible for all my loss.

After the completion of the Event, Ankit Arora said that come to my office on 11 November because iam busy right now and cannot talk to you or tell you payment right now. I called him on 11 November, and he again said the same thing that I am busy call me back after some time. One month passed doing the same thing he said will give you the money by 15 December 2017 on that day also he mentally harassed me and said I will give your payment and if you keep calling me then forget about your incentive and basic pay and fought with me and said will not give you the money do whatever you want to do and talked to me in a very bad way. And he always gives this reason that LG COMPANY IS NOT RELEASING THE MONEY.

He is been conning me for past 6 months straight. I want some action to take place against these guys. And I should get my payment in this month only.

Kindly pay attention to this matter and reply as soon as possible.

ISHITA VERMA

(9582884465)
Samta Kapur

Apr 23, 2018

Cheating the Customers - Small Life of LG Products & No repair provided

I am a harassed customer trying to find some way to get in touch with a responsible person in your company who can understand the problem we are facing and help in the resolution.

- We have an LG refrigerator Model No. 479gsxd bought on 2nd April 2013 in Chandigarh.
- After 2 years, the refrigerator started giving problems in cooling. Over 3 years there were repeated complaints made to the Customer Care and your sales executives serviced the refrigerator many times.
- There were different problems given to us. And every time the service person repaired it and worked for few months and then again there were issues. Just after 3 years the gas had to be refilled. The fridge even went to the workshop though we do not know the details of what was repaired in the workshop.
- In January this year, the fridge again had issues - lots of ice was being made in the fridge. The service request was made in 1st week of February and this time the service person informed us that the coil needs to be changed. However the part is not available with the company as company has discontinued the parts as the product is 5 years old (Though the 5 years was not completed yet)
- Over past 2 months we have been following up with your team, and have been told many things like
- There is a government policy to discontinue parts after 5 years ( I would love to read this Government policy)
- I bought the fridge on 2 April 2013, so the company (as per policy stated by your employees) should provide me the spare parts till 2 April 2018, and my complaint was registered in 1st week of February 2018. So how come your company does not have spare parts?
- The company can give only 15% of the Bill amount of the fridge as the value has depreciated. I bought the fridge for 50,000 and now you give me Rs.7500 when the new fridge will cost more than 60-70,000. And i don't want a new fridge (specially from LG after having so much issues), I want the old one repaired.
- This one idea is Great and Funny - your sales executive told us that whenever the fridge gives issues - switch off the fridge for one day, clean with warm water and start again. It will work for 7-10 days and then you can redo. Really? Is this a new INNOVATION by LG. I bough the topmost model of your company for this? I may use Matka for cold water, that's cheaper and i don't need to switch it off!!
- We have been trying to get in touch with your company executives for long, every time we are routed to the same people who call back and talk rudely to us as if we don't understand anything. In fact we have received calls threatening us to not make the complaints and asking us to go ahead to complaint in Consumer Court. Is this your customer service? I would like to make the following points
- Please understand that if i can purchase a 50k refrigerator 5 years back. By God's grace I can afford a new one now too, I don't need the 7500 Rs. your team is offering me like a charity, however 5 years is not the life of a refrigerator so I choose not to change it just for one part. Your executives visiting our home can not give any thing in writing.
- If there is a problem in refrigerator and the part is discontinued for reasons like this is company policy, Govt policy, the same should be given to me in writing. Infact they are too rude to provide the details in writing. If there is a policy like that then why there is a problem in giving the same thing in writing? Why there is no transparency?
- If there is a policy of not providing spare parts after 5 years, did your team / company tell us about this policy when selling us the fridge? If this is this policy, please share the same with me.
- Do you tell your service team about cheating customers by telling false issues in the refrigerator and when 5 years are over, tell that the company does not have spare parts? Your team knowingly cheated us and made up this logic even when 5 years were not over!
- Your company talks about Sustainability. How is your company ensuring sustainability by making the customers dispose off a perfectly fine product for just one faulty part?
- You are forcibly and tactically creating a demand for products by not providing supply of spare parts?
- You have National Recycling programme, the 1st rule of recycling is to first use a product optimally. But your company's policy is making the new materials to go to junk before their shelf life is over.

At the end, I would like to get an optimal solution from your company - repair of my otherwise fine fridge (as per my believing in your service staff, as per me it was a faulty piece since beginning and your service staff just fooled us for many years by temporarily solving the problem and ensuring that few years pass for your company to cite "Unavailability of Parts".
If not possible, please share the Government policy or Company Policy stating that the spare parts should not be provided after 4-5 years and also the document/ invoice details/ website/ message where your company informed me that fridge life is 5 years and we will not provide spare parts after 5 years, so that 1) I can go to the Consumer Court and understand the Government's 5 year rule, and 2) Give these documents along with the refrigerator to your LG National recycling Programme.

I Hope I will get atleast one of this solution from someone in LG.

Samta Kapur Arora
98113 54170

PS - I do not wish to receive any calls from the Chandigarh Office as I have already spoken to them.
rootu

Apr 22, 2018

Refrigerator High Cooling issue

My refrigerator GL-I302RPZL is not functioning properly since the day I have bought.I had bought it on 8th October 2018. There is very high cooling inspite of keeping the cooling at minimum settings. Veggies in the vegetable basket and everything on the shelves gets frozen. I have lodged complaints multiple times but there is no result. The current complain number is RNP############. I cannot afford to buy and experiment with my vegetables multiple times. Kindly replace the refrigerator or provide a refund for the same. I am highly disappointed with the LG refrigerator and no longer wish to use the same. Please refund or replace with a tested refrigerator.o
baghsingh

Warranty

Hello Sir

There has been no action taken for the complain below and ou dish washer is lying at the Service Centre.Really dis-appointed and definitely not going to buy any other LG product in future.

The type of inquiry : Customer Service
Product/Model No. : Dish Washer/D1417WF

We bought a LG dishwasher which is under 10 years warranty for motor. The service centre says that they can’t provide warranty if we don’t present a bill. We have provided a warranty card with date of sale, model number etc which matches the dish washer. This is causing a lot of grief and inconvenience to us ( 70 + old parents) inspite of providing the warranty details and date of purchase with serial number. Also they have mentioned that even if the warranty is applied we still have to pay 50% cost of the motor . I don’t understand the point of having warranty then ? Could you please address this issue ASAP as we are really disappointed with this level of service being provided by such a massive brand which we have used for so long in our household ( TV, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washing Machine and Dish Washer)
A quick resolution will be much appreciated.
Name - Bagh Singh/ Jaswinder Kaur

baghsingh

Warranty

The type of inquiry : Customer Service
Product/Model No. : Dish Washer/D1417WF

A quick resolution will be much appreciated.
Name - Bagh Singh/ Jaswinder Kaur

Country : India
E-mail : baghsingh@gmail.com
aloktp82@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2018

No proper installation is done

I have purchased LG TV model no 49LJ554T dated 16.04.2018 and installation request was raised vide no RNP############.
However, installation is not properly carried out the technician.
vinay9167444590

Apr 10, 2018

LG AC Product

Hi LG,

I recently order LG AC Product- JSQ18VUXD (3 STAR- DUAL INVERTER) 1.5 T SPL- SET on 01 April 2018 to VIJAY SALES, GHARDA CIRCLE , DOMBIVALI - EAST. While he is promised that delivering happened with in 3-4 days. After enquire the order, He told us LG don't have the stock and that is the reason for delay. However they are delivered the Product on 09 April 2018 and LG has sent the Engg. for installation on next days (10 April 2018). But when Engg. open the product we came to know that Damage LG Product has been delivered to us and after enquired the same they said that LG has send that and the same was delivered to you. Hear a following question come in picture.
1. I do not understand the product like LG do not have the stock of his fast moving product, If such stock not available why distributes display LG product in their showroom.
2. Delay in product delivery
3. Damage product delivery, hear i do not understand, why not distributes check the product before delivered any product.

I still do not have any idea what happen to my product. Would requested you pls intervene in this case.

Regard,
Vinay Kumar Kannaujia
mandava22

Apr 6, 2018

Irresponsible behavior

Hi All,
Referring to the below mail, i am disappointed with the behavior of Chennai branch service manager Mr. Gopala krishanan.
Have raised complaint couple of days back however there is no response from them, Hence request you to provide next level escalation mail to contact correct person to get the issue resolved.

Happy to discuss with you.
Due to security reason i have deleted my personal mail id

Quote:
----- Forwarded Message -----
From:
To: "s1.gopalakrishnan@lge.com" <s1.gopalakrishnan@lge.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 4:03:40 PM GMT+5:30
Subject: Re: Behavioural Issue

Hi Gooalakrishnan,
Still I have not received any response from you.

Hi Gopalakrishnan,

TV has been purchased in the month of December 2013 (Model No. 42LN5710), Since last week of February 2018 picture was not displayed due to LED light not working properly, we could able to hear sound.

The same has been logged a call through LG call center and 1st service request has been closed stating customer was not reachable and again on 12th march logged second request (SR no. RNP############).

But the actual issues started when I tried contacting Anthony Prabhu.

I got Anthony prabhu contact number from LG Callcentre and I have contacted him based on their request to avail depreciation method as TV purchase date not crossed 5 years.
Few observation I found when I contacted him.

1. He was unprofessional as do not respect the customer when ever I called him to explain issue.

2. Patience level is very low never listen to us. He just convey the message and disconnect the call.

3. No respect to customers as always he feels customers receive the service free of cost.

I surprised why these guys called as service managers when they do not have patience, unprofessional behaviour and who do not respect customers.

Based on conversation I have selected 3 models and asked to provide best price however unfortunately 2 models were not available and another models crosses 67000 which I do not want to spend.

On Wednesday have selected model number 43UJ632T and asked him to provide best price but received response quoting 63990.

Have told him that Chroma is providing best price of 54391/- but he refused to answer and just said no change in price.

How come when electronic stores like chroma provides best prices to customers why cannot manufacturing company LG gives best price to me?

Doesn’t it mean if Iam availing of 15% depreciation I do not receive best price from LG?

Just thinking whether Iam getting product with free of cost or paying money. As your service manager and service centre made me to think like this way with their behaviour.

Totally disappointed with the treatment from your area service manager Anthony prabhu. Why these guys are cheating customers by quoting excess amount where the same product is available with low price in other stores.

In this scenario Iam feeling LG is cheating customers rather providing best service.

Hope you understand my pain hence request you to look in to the issue and provide resolution.

Unquote
albert.0202

Apr 5, 2018

shop owner wrong behavior

Respected Sir

I have purchased LG LED TV on 11.06.2017 from Choice Electronics, Thorat Chowk , Ichalkaranji , Dist - Kolhapur , State Maharashtra , with your finance . After submitting my final instalment on 02.03.2018 , I demand my TV Bill copy on 05.04.2018 but the shop owner say's collect it from Bajaj Finance office. When I reached finance office persons says go to Choice Electronics . Sir again when i Demand to shop owner he again not to agree to give bill copy . After I request so much time he gets angry and using wrong language saying dont come to my shop for purchase and saying i will see when you come for warranty. Please tell me whose responsibility it for getting my TV Bill Copy.

Awaiting your response

Albert Rodrigues
Mobile - 9822225419

Unprofessional Field Engineer

Dear Customer (Aslam954),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

Not attending the service

Dear Customer (Chandra81),

Aslam954

Unprofessional Field Engineer

Kindly check below is my registered mobile number with LG however today one of field engineer Mr. Srikanth ( 8297563623 ) calls and says that he wants to come to my home for new TV Installation.

I have very politely denied him stating that i am not available at my house you can between 5.30 pm to 6 pm however he threaten me stating that if you able to come within half an hour ok, otherwise i will come tomorrow.

What kind of service you guys giving to Customer says that he cannot wait or your guys do not take customer appointment before coming to the location or what non sense this person has.

So what about tomorrow he neither share any commitment nor he is ready give his details like employee id or so and so.

Mr.Shiva Kumar - 9703918969 spoke to me and says that he will fix the issue and send the engineer.

Same engineer calls and wants to visit our home we have denied to take service from him.

One of the bad experience i had with LG after taking the LG Product. Hope they will correct the process otherwise people do not buy LG Product due to service issues.

I want an written explanation and action taken by the team on this i do not want this guy coming to my home and doing the installation. please send some body who is more responsibly towards customers.

Best Regards,
Aslam
Chandra81

Mar 27, 2018

Not attending the service

Very irresponsible persons sitting on your desk with no dignity towards work and consumer addressing.

Rajan jaiswalhad attended the call and he himself and his subordinate who initially lifted the call is completely irresponsible

My request number RNT############ is not been addressed correctly not even a single SMS nor a msg from LG regarding the service of my AC

Please respond on this otherwise will proceed through the consumer forum bv to raise a case against LG for not providing proper service despite paying money

Chandra

Mar 14, 2018

Warrenty Card Not Given

Dear Customer (Manoshanth),

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team. Our representative will attend to your issue shortly.

Mar 14, 2018

Non responsive Customer Service

Dear Customer (ankitg86),

Manoshanth

Mar 12, 2018

Warrenty Card Not Given

I've already made a complain regarding supply of used product and again on the same purchases I have another issue.. When I purchased my new TV - 49" super ultra new model I was demonstrated by Shahs -Kilpauk branch that this TV has 2 years warranty. This is still displayed in the showroom with big stickers (2 years warranty).. When I received the product I noticed only 1 year warranty was given.

immediately I informed the showroom manager & he said he'll give the additional one year Warranty Card within a week's time as LG has not issued the new cards. When LG Chennai officer spoke to me he also agreed that cards are being issued and i'll be given the additional 1 year warranty shortly. Also he promised that if required he'll advise the showroom manager to mention this in the invoice and have a stamp. Now two weeks gone, no response. Very disappointing to say that few days again someone from LG customer service called me from Delhi and I've complained her. Till date no one has taken any action.

My mobile - 9790899533
ankitg86

Mar 9, 2018

Non responsive Customer Service

You need to look at your customer service processes, I have been hassles since 10 days after my purchased Split AC ( March 2014 ) and now its under Additional Warranty. Now your ASC Synergie Services is demanding Rs.7097/- towards repair charges which are not payable. AC is with ASC only. I have faced a same issue 1.5 years back which was then covered under warranty and now its not. After explaining in detail and repeated requests, the service vendor is not willing to listen and calls to Area Managers/Others go unanswered. Please intervene and advise them to repair the same without any charges.

canteen smart card (CSD) - complaint regarding lost of csd card
    RES SIR I Nb Sub Dharmender serving at Jabalpur in MB...
    Department of Post Office / Forget Agent Login Password - Forget Agent Login Password
    I have forgotten my RD agent login password I request you...
    Voltas AC - Ac not cooling properly
    Dear Mansha Ram, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    INTEX cloud 4g star - wifi and bluetooth
    bluetooth and wifi not working in my phone intex cloud 4g...
    Maruti suzuki Wagon R - NOC
    I had Purchased MARUTI SUZUKI WAGONR Registration No....
    Helth Insurance - FRAUDS
    completely fraud company FRAUDS changed the minor details...
    DHFL home loans - regarding the home loan
    i had applied for home loan in DHFL in nalgonda branch at...
    NEILIT - Ccc result
    I gave ccc exam in march 2018 But withheld is shown at...
    CIDCO - WATER SUPPLY IN SECTOR-10
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am residing at Sai Deep CHS,Plot...
    Voltas 2 Ton 3 Star BEE Rating 2018 Split AC - White - GST No
    Dear Sir We have purchased one Voltas 2 Ton 3 Star BEE...