LG India

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG India

May 23, 2020

LG Refrigerator

CN############ This complaint was filed in Aug 2019.

Over the last 10 months, several such complaints have been filed and closed by LG team suo-moto without resolving the complaint.

LG team had acknowledged that part cannot be replaced and hence offered Rs 21000 replacement value but then the lockdown happened and the complaint was automatically closed by them.

CN############ has been filed again and open but nobody from LG team is responding.

Kindly expedite else being an aggreaved customer, will have to take other measures because of the harrasment caused by LG.

May 15, 2020

Split AC chillness issue

Dear Customer (tmadhuu),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

tmadhuu

May 11, 2020

Split AC chillness issue

I got 4 star dual inverter split AC on 18th of February from pai electronics (CMH Road), after 5days i realized chilness is happening and raised a complaint one guy came and jumped here and there and called few people and told not able to identify the issue and left, after 5 days again o raised one more complaint and one more guy came and told no issue found but some Gas needs to be filled but no support.... Once again i raised complaint more than five people called me and told it's a matter of 10 minutes jon they will fix the issue and no one turned out from last one week still, i am waiting for service engineer...

Not sure what kind of support LG is providing to customers, not expected this much bad experience with product and support team....

Jan 7, 2020

Dear Customer (ajithchandrancb),

Jan 7, 2020

Defects in manufacturing

Dear Customer (AnishDasan),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

AnishDasan

Jan 6, 2020

Defects in manufacturing

Hi LG Senior Team,

I have bought an LG washing machine on 13/10/2019 and there are some issues and problems from the day one I started using this machine.
Problems -
1) It started making loud noise from inside (not normal spinning sound) and vibrating heavily.
2) The washing machine door started making noise (not the normal washing sound) and vibrating like it is very loose.
I have made many complaints and calls to the customer support but there is no clear solutions for the problem. Many times, the technician has come, and they did some repairs but not ready for replacement.
If these many problems in a washing machine, then it should be replaced by the company that is the right method of any company. Here the problem is manufacturing defect without using the product it started showing the defects. I have lost many working days due to many visit of the LG technical team for learning the problem.
I want to get a replacement for my new LG washing machine because I have spent more money for buying a good washing machine. Why I chose LG because all my relatives and in my family itself we have LG washing machine, so all are good quality, so I believed in your quality. Now in this situation I have faced very bad experience from LG.

I have two options to LG Team –
1) Give me a fresh new LG washing machine and replace this washing machine.
2) Or else give me extra additional three years warranty because you have done many repairs on my new washing machine and if there is any issue after the usual warranty period then I have to spend additional cost due to your manufacturing mistakes.

I will wait from your team a favorable solution. If you are not ready for anything then I will move to consumer court for compensation to my loss.

Name : Anish K Nair
Contact No: 9995445278

Model No: FHT1006SNW
S.N : 909PFLQ029760

Anish
ajithchandrancb

Jan 4, 2020

Life is not GOOD if your purchase a LG product

I purchased a LG microwave oven on Jul/2014 and it is un-serviceable with effect from March/2019. Neither anyone listened to my complaint properly till date, nor repaired the same. Details of the complaints are given below :-

I raised a complaint vide RNP19031609826 on March 2019. No one visited my premises to check the oven. However someone asked me to whatsapp the image of the serial number of oven to that number. Then there was no response at all. When contacted he said that the board of the same is not available.
Since no one attended the complaint for so many months, I again complained on 11.12.2019 vide complaint number RNP############. One gentle man came to the home to see the oven for the first time after the complaint and he told me that the board for the same oven is obsolete and not available with them. I contacted the manager of the firm he told me that he will try to repair the board. But none turned up after that nor any feedback given. Since there was no reply I have again raised a complaint on 16 Dec 2019 vide complaint numberRNP19121607162. No one turned up for the repair or replace the board so far.

Now Do U think that Life is Good after purchasing a LG product. Just after 5 years of purchasing an LG product, LG India is failed to give me service of the product, saying that the board is not available. I am ready to pay for the board. Alas !!!!
Neither any one visits for service neither gives any call.

Kindly replace the board at the earliest. MY Kids desire to bake a cake for the X mas is now over.....only because of LG India..

ajithchandrancb

Jan 4, 2020

Life is not GOOD if your purchase a LG product

If you cannot replace the board, replace the product after deducting the depreciation for the last 5 years. No one replies other than an email [email protected] and they give false promises. But neither any one is visiting to service it nor giving any proper replies.

Oct 15, 2019

Dear Customer (chaudharir),

LG fridge issue with PCB Board

We have both our refrigerator almost 2 and half years back.Suddenly it is not working and we called up service people.they visited and not able to fix issue.Now they are saying that part is not available and we have to go for depreciation policy which is not acceptable to us.Such a reputed company is not able to provide parts like PCB board for 2.5 months old company is really frustrating.Company should replace such fridge without cost to maintain customers trust in LG as it is not customers issue if you are not able to provide part.

LG fridge issue with PCB Board

We have a LG refrigerator almost 2 and half years back.Suddenly it is not working and we called up service people.they visited and not able to fix issue.Now they are saying that part is not available and we have to go for depreciation policy which is not acceptable to us.Such a reputed company is not able to provide parts like PCB board for 2.5 months old company is really frustrating.Company should replace such fridge without cost to maintain customers trust in LG as it is not customers issue if you are not able to provide part.

LG fridge not working

Aug 28, 2019

ISSUE WITH LG AC Compressor

Dear Customer (sasha7),

sasha7

Aug 28, 2019

ISSUE WITH LG AC Compressor

I have been LG customer since long almost for 15 years for now.But currently issue which i faced with LG support made me re-think about it.
Its really frustrating and unfair from LG end.I am using LG AC(Himalaya Cool) since 2014.On March 26th 2019 my LG split AC's compressor was changed by LG support team for around 7000 rps.
Post that AC was working fine for 2 months and since June 2019 i facing issue with Cooling .I rasied 2 service requests and did several followups with support team and in july end 2 teams visited my location .Initially they were not able to identify issue and just refilled gas and left.In aug again i faced same issue and team which visited now told me that compressor is not working and i need to pay again for its replacement.

This is straange i paid around 7000 rps in march end and again whyshould i pay same amount again if fault is with companies product itself.This is really frustrating and not acceptable.

Seeking help from LG management to help me in this and get faulty product replaced .Why customer should suffer if company product is faulty and how can such costly component have oly 3 month warranty as told to me by service engineer.

Ticket Number:CCN-20190324119834

Dear Customer (Anjana Ambili),

Anjana Ambili

Aug 14, 2019

LG refrigerator

We purchased a LG refrigerator model GL-T402 JASN/2019 last month, after a week we saw a light scar on the door. We complained about it at LG service centre. Two men came to see it,one of them was the person who came to install it. He refused to accept the scar was there before and said it came later due to our negligence. Over the next few days many such scars started to appear on the door of the fridge which definitely is not due to mishandling but are appearing on its own. We have registered a complaint but still have not got any response. We doubt it is is due to the substandard quality of the paint but LG company is not ready to accept it. If such complaints are not taken seriously and the product is not exchanged the company will spoil its reputation. CN############ this is the Ackowledgement number that we got from LG customer care but no one has come to attend our complaint.

Aug 2, 2019

Cancellation of Extended Warranty!

Dear Customer (PRATTDELHI),

PRATTDELHI

Jul 26, 2019

Cancellation of Extended Warranty!

I am tired of contacting LG India or their branches for cancelling the 3years extending warranty for which I had taken a day before of expiring the complimentary services of one year and same day I got to know that there is plan of selling the water purifier for which I have extended the warranty for which they are also charging more than the actual cost of products and services.

So right next day I requested LG India for cancelling the extended warranty and refund the amount but I was not informed about the policy and nor I received any email that It cannot be cancelled as per the service engineer.

I am contacting them for cancelling the same at the earliest but IN RESPONSE... Every time I get an email to contact your Customer Relationship officer Ms ANJU on contact number 9711359784 & Area Service Manager Rishabh Jain on mobile number 9811354645 never pick up calls.

I also have alotted with two acknowledgement number is CN############ & CN############.

The days are passing but NO SOLUTION. I request you to please do the needful legally against LG INDIA.

Awaiting your response at the earliest.

Best Regards
Preeti Gupta

Jul 25, 2019

Defective LG Refrigerator

Dear Customer (Ankush Kharat)

Jul 25, 2019

Complaint Against LG Faulty Air Conditioner

Dear Customer ([email protected])

Ankush Kharat

Jul 24, 2019

Defective LG Refrigerator

We have purchased double door refrigerator from Vijay sales Ghatkopar on 29th May 2019( which has Model No GL – N292DDSY). Our complaint No. is RNP############.

Within very few days we came to know that it’s not in good working condition because of which vegetables are getting spoiled and it contains water (over cooling) on it .

Customer care executive insisted us to wipe out the refrigerator and set the temperature but still problem was remains same.
After raising same complaint 2nd time, technician visited and he set the temp . and according to him it was happened due to humidity.

But still the same problem we found , so on 3rd time again technician visited and set the temperature and promised that if same problem persist we will send our Sr. Technician for visit and again he advised to wait for result for 5-6 days.

Still problem was remains same , so again we called up to Customer Executive for Sr. technician visit, who visited on 13th July and checked from inside and clicked some video of refrigerator… according to him there was gap in duck…. Because of that outer part (main door of fridge) is getting water contain.

Now we are fed up with all this …. Either you replace the fridge (Hope which should not be faulty, or any technical problem contain) or refund our money back…

Today when we called up to senior level manager he said that we will replace that duck from refrigerator…which is not acceptable at all ..
As per our knowledge at the time of delivery of new product technical team test all the part of refrigerator, which was not done in our case…
I am not ready to change any part of refrigerator because it is not a second-hand refrigerator…. I am paying installment for that 20000/-

LG is not taking any complaint seriously...

Ankush Kharat

Jul 22, 2019

Complaint Against LG Faulty Air Conditioner

NEVER PURCHASE LG PRODUCTS
am an LG CUSTOMER from CHANDIGARH. I Purchased LG AC from Sutlej Enterprises Chandigarh. Have complained many times to LG customer service but they just want to loot money. The installation was faulty. Many Complaints, No Results, Customer Service doesn't even record the complaints you have made. Still LG is not at all concerned and resolving the problems.
ĹG is proving to be PATHETIC BRAND....POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE....FAKE PROMISES...LOOTING CUSTOMERS MONEY. DO NOT BUY LG PRODUCTS OR BE READY TO FACE HARASSMENT.
LG CUSTOMER
DEEPAK

Jul 5, 2019

Dear Customer (Vijendra_RAWAL)

Vijendra_RAWAL

Jul 2, 2019

LG faulty Fridge

With in 2 month of buying a NEW fridge & facing issue on very 5th day . Which was fixed after 8 days .I know now the quality of product LG is making and what kind of services we as a customer are getting .

Contact No : 8742930935

Date of purchase : 5 May 2019
Date of first issue occurred : 11 May 2019
This issue took 10 days to resolve .
Compressor was changed for a brand new fridge .
Since than the cooling is below average . Noise sometimes was also

Date of second issue reported : 10 - 20 June 2019

I have complained again multiple times for this but engineer found it normal .
The compressor was noisy at times since change of compressor.

Third issue : 1 July 2019
Yesterday it was too noisy for unknown reasons.
I have shot a video now of the sound it was making also to prove the quality of service LG has provided .

There has been multiple visits by LG Engineers but seems the issue remains same. and i am the one facing issues. According to the LG engineer Compressor is faulty . I do want to get the fridge repaired any more now . I need a replacement now .

Vijendra_RAWAL

Jul 2, 2019

Contact No : 8742930935

Date of purchase : 5 May 2019
Date of first issue occurred : 11 May 2019
This issue took 10 days to resolve .
Compressor was changed for a brand new fridge .
Since than the cooling is below average . Noise sometimes was also

Date of second issue reported : 10 - 20 June 2019

I have complained again multiple times for this but engineer found it normal .
The compressor was noisy at times since change of compressor.

Third issue : 1 July 2019
Yesterday it was too noisy for unknown reasons.

Paytm pgsi - Paytm PGSI
    Hi myself karuna, I received a message of being Rs. 500...
    Bseb patna - PAYMENT REGARDING
    DEAR SIR MANY SCRUTINY KA FORM FILLUP KARKE ONLINE PAYMENT...
    Ekart logistics satellite hub Patna - Delivery of goods not effected as per schedule
    I had purchased an ac online from Flipcart. The seller...
    GHMC H.W. Mayor - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    To, The H.W.Mayor, Commissioner of GHMC,City Town...
    GHMC Commissioner - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    RTO office Dwarka Sector-10, New Delhi - Licence is no received
    Respected sir My Name is Jagmohan Sharma my Licence...
    Sterling Holidays - Non refund of money after cancellation request of...
    Sir, I took sterling membership, however later on due to...
    GHMC City Town Planner - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...
    Daikin 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC - Poor Product Quality of Daikin AC
    Dear Lokesh, Information about your complaint is still...
    GHMC - Unauthorized & Illegal New constructions G+3 floors...