LG India

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG India

Oct 4, 2018

Air conditioner

Dear Customer (movvabharat),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

movvabharat

Oct 2, 2018

Air conditioner

I've purchased a LG air conditioner a year & half ago ...it was mounted in the guest room & had very low run hours....say like 400 hrs...& I had it general serviced it 6months ago.To my surprise it stopped functioning properly after the service & the CC representative said that the service no longer exists after 3 months of the service date & a new service no needs to be lodged....faced similar kind of problems in my office space too...I guess LG is selling the refurbished units in vishakuapatnam....strictly suggest not to purchase LG air conditioners.
rajindersingh06

Sep 15, 2018

LG Pathetic After sales service for washing Machines

I have a so called Korean imported Direct drive washing machine which I bought in 2013. It was working fine until it stopped working around 15 days back. I obviously called the call center and a so called technicians showed up and took the machine along. I was not home so they gave a receipt to my wife and went. Now this receipt was from a so called franchise who maintains LG service. are you kiddin me? but we thought its fine as long as we get this job done. the machine comes back after 7 days with a big bill which I am attaching. 13500/- Since it is a korean imported machine and the drum is expensive. a new machine can come in that price but that's fine. The nightmare starts post that. the dryer is not working and stopping with some errors. we call the so called service providers for a fix. they first just stop picking the phones. I call from another number they picks and promise a service visit almost 5-6 times but no one shows up till date. almost 10 days have passed and we do not have a resolution on a so clled premium machine.

Now my question is who is responsible for the bad behaviour of your service technicians. false promises and no resolution. not even a service guy turns up.

If it is a scam how can this happen under your nose to me even if these guys are fake you are responsible for this as your toll free number (employees) passed this information over and someone impersonating came to my door. I am going to sue both LG and so called franchise for spoiling my machine and creating inconvenience.

I have numbers of all the technicians who came and took the machine and then came and dropped it back.

I have written an email to all the so called CEO's let me see how much they care about thier customers. will keep the updates posed on this board.
rajindersingh06

Sep 15, 2018

LG Pathetic After sales service for washing Machines

and I have written a letter to all the LG CEOS and CMD's. let's see how much they consider they customers and reply. will keep things posted on this board

Sep 14, 2018

Worst service EVER!!!

Dear Customer (AnJV),

AnJV

Sep 14, 2018

Worst service EVER!!!

Do not ever buy an LG washing machine.
Their Delhi service is the worst in the world.
Their technician came on the 5 september 2018, replaced a part which i paid for. The machine still did not work.
Technician left.
I recalled the second day, the technician came, said he didnt have the part and he will come second day.
Second day no show! I called, he said he is on leave.
I called the service center to send someone else, they said yes and noone appeared.
Then the following day, I call again the service centre, they said part now available, will be available on the 14 september. I asked to be expedited, the person said he will call me again in 10 minutes, he never did.
on the 14 i spend 2 hours trying to reach someone, they all close the phone on me. I called from a different number, they picked up and said my complain was canceled.
I called the main service line who said complain wasnt canceled.
I called again the washing machine service who said, no complaint wasnt canceled but part is available on the 18 september.
So i ended up paying 1200 inr for a shitty visit and a part i didnt need and 2 weeks later, my machine is still broken.
THE WORST SERVICE IN INDIA AND THE WORLD! THEY ARE MEGA INCOMPETENT!

Sep 7, 2018

Dear Customer (Manish_Batra),

ashish181999

Sep 1, 2018

Worst Service

I complained regarding my refrigerator a long back on 2nd august, but still the same has not been solved.
I beleive that refrigerator is a daily used good, and making the process delay unnecessary helps you in loosing your customers.
Manish_Batra

Sep 1, 2018

Worst Service by LG after Sales

I had purchased LG LED TV Model Number- 43LJ617T on 21.10.2017, its screen got damaged and we had raised request for its replacement. Service Centre guy who visited us told the new screen amount and we asked him to replace the screen after agreeing to pay the full amount. He raised new request for replacement but since then he is not giving the right status to us whether the screen has come or what is the progress of the request. Once he mentioned about the non availability of screen in the company itself and it would come in September, other time he said it is delayed due to 15th August and next time he said screen has come but unfortunately wrong model has come. I mean what is happening, this is seriously ridiculous and we have no track whether he is saying truth or just fooling us. Also LG does not send any update on our mobile or email about the progress of our request. What kind of Service of this, this is one of the worst services I have seen in my life. There is no value for the Customer's time and money, only false promises are made by the company when they sell the new product. Company should also mention about the service they provide after selling the new Products. I would certainly discourage everyone to buy any LG Product and this would be last LG purchase after seeing the response from your service centres.
viso002b

Aug 31, 2018

Wrongly charge of installation

I buy LG led product code is- 32LF513A about 2years ago.

But from 2 year i use it on stand and never check box of this, today i checked for wall mount of led in box for installation by private or registered vendor, but there is no wall mount in that box

But now i want to ise it on my wall so i want installation at my home regarding to this today I call LG customer care they tell me installation and wall mount price can bear by me

Dear i i am very old customer of LG. I have many lg product and i also have 2 led of samsung and intex also
Wall mount is complimentary with every LED so why its not in tv box.

Other one why should i pay for complimentary wall mount charge

1 installation are given by every company

Till now i dont use any installation so why should i bear charge of it

So please arrange my installation as soon as possible

Vipin Soni
Mob- 09548666676
Email-vipsoni6676@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2018

Worst after sales service LG India - LG Monitor

Dear Customer (apednekar),

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team. Our representative will attend to your issue shortly.

apednekar

Aug 28, 2018

Worst after sales service LG India - LG Monitor

WORST AFTER SALES SERVICE EXPERIENCE FOR MY LG MONITOR

Product : LG Monitor - 18.5 inch
Model : 19M38A-B
Serial Number : 609INFK3Q123

I had registered my monitor complaint from my registered mobile number 9765508180 on 29th July 2018

Your LG technician Mr. Ravi Bankar inspected my monitor and guided me that I will get replacement of my monitor within 4 to 5 days as my monitor was showing white screen under warranty.

But after around 4 days I got SMS from LG that my complaint is resolved. But since my problem was not resolved I again contacted LG customer care for checking my status of previous complaint. But customer care told me that my complaint was closed. When I asked the reason for it, they said as per the technician I rejected the repairing of my monitor.

“I would like to mention that why would a customer would reject the repairing of the faulty product which is under warranty?”

Thus I insisted customer care to escalate my complaint and take serious action against Mr. Ravi Bankar LG Technician who closed my complaint without a valid reason and cheated me.

My complaint was transferred to Mr. AMAR Senior Customer Care and he took conference call with Nashik Service Area Manager and assured me that I will get the parts replaced by 7 or 8 August 2018.

But after waiting till 8th August 2018, I against contacted Mr. Amar. He again took conference call with Mr. Janardhan Patole Service Incharge Nashik Division and assured me that I will get monitor working on 15 or 16 August 2018.

On 15 August 2018, Mr. Bajirao LG Technician came with monitor parts during evening and somehow managed to start my monitor.

But when I started monitor on 16 August 2018 morning , again the same problem of white screen was present with the monitor. I knew now that my problem was not resolved. Thus I called Mr. Bajirao and reported the same issue. Mr. Bajirao came with other monitor parts and tried every other combination of parts but the issue was not resolved.

Thus I contacted Mr. Amar and briefed him about the entire issue. He assured me that by 16 Aug 2018 evening I will get my monitor working .

Around 5 pm on 16 Aug 2018, Mr. Bajirao came with some other parts (panel) and installed the same on my monitor. But the panel was damaged as we could see vertical lines on the monitor. Mr. Bajirao assured me that I will get replacement within 7 to 8 days.

Since I was harassed by LG team from around a month , I again contacted Mr. Amar, briefed him that my monitor issue is not resolved and technician has installed fault damaged Panel on my monitor.

I was also assured my Mr. Amar that the panel may have been damaged during transit and I will get replacement within 7 to 8 days over a conference call with Mr. Janardhan Patole.

But till date it’s a month, my monitor problem is not resolved. Also my service tickets are closed without resolving the issue .
After involving your Seniour Customer Care Team Mr. Amar, my issue is still not resolved.

Thus i request LG and it’s authourised decision makes to take strict action against the LG Service Incharge - Nashik and his technician involved for closing the service tickets without resolving and also delaying the resolvement and making faulty commitments.

This entire scene has created Business loss as well as mental torture for me .

I also request to provide me a working Monitor on my priority basis and compensate me for a month trouble caused to me.

I also request you to make an internal audit over the calls (conference) involving me , Mr . Janardhan and Mr. Amar, to get a clear picture about the issue and to understand how I am cheated.

My warranty period is wasted from 29th July 2018 as I am having faulty damaged monitor installed by your technician. This has resulted Business loss as well as medical damages to my eyes for using the damaged monitor. Also there is a mental disturbance by continuously discussing over my monitor issue with your customer care from over a month .

If you require any more information, please contact me on 9765508180.

Expecting a prompt and immediate action against the LG employees involved in cheating and harassing me and quick repairing / replacement for my monitor to avoid further damages.

Amol Pednekar

Dear Customer (singharpana),

singharpana

Aug 16, 2018

lg microwave faulty piece

I had purchased microwave oven from LG in the year June 2017 . sIt all started in Feb 2018 . We conplaint to LG unlimited times. Refer to our complaint no. RNP############ WHICH HAS BEEN PENDING FROM LAST 5 MONTHS. IT ALL STARTED WITH THE GLASS ON THE DOOR SHATTERING SUDDENLY. THE PRODUCT WAS UNDER WARRANTY TILL JUNE 2018. STILL FOR DOOR THEY CHARGED US EXTRA. AFTER FIXING THE NEW DOOR THE TROUBLE STARTED. THE HEAT STARTED TO ESCAPE FROM THE DOOR. THE COOKING PROCESS TOOK ALMOST DOUBLE THE TIME IT USED TO TAKE, WE HAVE THE RECORDING OF THE SAME. SO MANY TIMES THEIR TECHNICIANS CAME BUT STILL NO SOLUTION. I THING THEY KNEW THE PROBLEM BUT DELIBERATELY WAITED FOR WARRANTY TO GET OVER . SO THAT THEY CAN FLEECE THE MONEY .

NOW SUDDENLY IT STOPPED WORKING AFTER JUST 1 YEAR. THIS IS THE KIND OF PRODUCT THEY SELL.
Reema Bardhan

Aug 9, 2018

Fraud LG AC service centre

There is a massive fraud going on in name of LG Service centre. On Google page 1 the LG Customer care number is mentioned as ############. I called and requested for AC service earlier this month on the no. listed on google as . Post that an electrician from Global Refrigeration and services, calling himself an LG Authorized service centre, visited.

He said the compressor needed to be changed and took away the AC. He came back on 13th July and charged Rs. 8,500 for the same and gave a bill for the same. Within two days, the AC stopped working and the electrician 's no. is not reachable.

Please do look into the matter ASAP and resolve. Else I will be compelled to take it to consumer court.
RameshRahul

Jul 26, 2018

LG 42 inchs TV

I got some problem with my visual, one light spot in the middle of the screen, i raised complaint on that, engineer came and said that while repairing this, if screen breaks down, its not his responsible. So If some thing break in his hand customer should bare that, then we we have to go for LG customer care of this, any TV repair Engine can also do that same right. Is this the capability of LG engineers, they are not perfect and confident to fix any problem, if they are not confident why you are people are saying that you have good customer care while selling the product. Not even 3 yrs i brought it got spoiled.
10K TVs are more better than LG Tvs 42 inchs paying 40+K and not even working 3 years.

I came to know LG product no quality, ok agreed with quality is not there, to fic that problem also engineers are not confident to fix that, where is the customer satisfaction.

I got weird response from the manager that he is also supporting the engineer, that if some break while doing service he is not responsible, this is the way the manager and LG people are..

Please think while buying the LG products
RameshRahul

Jul 26, 2018

LG 42 inchs TV

Please think while buying the LG product.

Jul 10, 2018

COMPRESSOR PROBLEM

Dear Customer (SHACOM),

SHACOM

Jun 30, 2018

COMPRESSOR PROBLEM

I PURCHASE LG DUAL INVERTOR AC JSQ18HUZD 7-JUNE-2018. IN STABLIZER COMMING SOUND "KRKRKRKRK" CONTINUOUSLY DUE TO AC COMPRESSOR ON, I USED 4 DIFFERENT COMPANIES STABLIZER BU SAME PROBLEM IN STABLIZER. MY ELECTRIC CONNECTION IS GOOD IN MY HOME . ALL STABLIZER IS NOT FAULTI SO COMPRESSOR IS DEFECT. LG SERVICE CENTRE VISIT 2 TIME BUT NO SOLUTION ARE PROVIDED BY CUSTOMERCARE.SO PLEASE CHANGE MY COMPRESSOR OR RETURN MY MONEY WITH ALL CHARGES ANOTHER I SSUE LEGAL NOTICE OF LG COMPANY

REGARDS
SHASHANK SRIVASTAVA
devataanil

Jun 25, 2018

Quality of 32 inch LED TV

I have purchased 32LB563B TV on 21-8-2014 and after 13 months only i have started getting problems like intially i got problem with some spare and i was told my waranty was completed 1 month back and i was charged 4500 or more for spare and repair after 9 months of so again i got problem with my TV and it was repaired and charged 700 or so.

Now again my TV stopped working and i can hear only voice but no display and now when i again i call customer care and they check and say my display is gone and i need to pay 14000 for that.

What is the quality of the product that is being manufactured that i go on spending money for repairs after the 1 yr it completed and how do the customer have faith in your products.

Anil Devata
devataanil@gmail.com
Raveendra Thalamanchi

Jun 24, 2018

Lg g6

Love my LG G6. The waterproof thing is a HUGE asset, and i love the fingerprint recognition. Works fine with bluetooth. My only complaints are that the battery drains quickly if you don't have the right settings and that the wide angle lens of the camera is tricky to work with.

When will the oreo update for lg g6 when i bought it before 6 months it is a flagship phone but now its not.l think lg neglated india form updates even china phones also have updated their os versions and android versions in recent times but why lg has not doing any thing in india
Swapnil Agrawal

Jun 22, 2018

LG AC not installed properly

I have bought two AC's on 20th June and still one is uninstalled and the other is wrongly installed. A service person came saying that he is hired from LG but currently working in Samsung service center. He tried to install like an untrained service Engineer and in the process wrongly capped/tighten the gas copper pipe to the outer unit and the result in gas leakage which costs me 5 hours of my business time.LG should take care of there brand value and should hire some trained service professionals to install AC. Also, the service person/technician asked for the installation charge which is zero for the first time installation of newly bought AC.
I must say I have heard from my friends saying not to buy LG products as it's service is not up to the mark. And today it came true.
LG brands 'same day installation" and this seems to be just Advertisement for branding and sale. I am really disappointed buying LG product.
I hope that either LG live up to its mark or will loose more customers.
nilesh.maneti87@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2018

Faulty LG Washing Machine Received

On 15th June 2018, I purchased a LG Washing Machine and same is received it on 16th June 2018. I have discovered that the machine has the following problem:

When demo person came at my home to show demonstration, washing machine overflow incidents can cause a lot of damage.

Would request you to kindly look into the same, otherwise brand like LG will cause goodwill in the market.

Nilesh Mane
9820012039
Mumbai

Subsidized LPG Gas - Use of subsidized LPG in Sweet shop
    Dear Sir, I want to bring your kind attention towards...
    UPSC - Could not complete ESE Application due to server...
    I was filling out my application for ESE unfortunately...
    Eureka Forbes - Servicing of water purifier
    I have a Eureka Forbes water purifier and have done an AMC...
    EMU TRAIN SERVICE - EMU service canceled
    Hello, EMU service has been canceled for 6 up and down...
    GVK EMRI ASSAM - NOT PAYMENT OF GRATUITY
    I was an emt of gvk emri from the launching of 108 service...
    INDIAN POST - Not proper tracking & service delay
    Hi I have parcel to be deliver on 9-oct-2018, It came on...
    kotak securities - FUND TRF TO KSEC
    I just received message of 10000 debited money from kotak...
    Tata Cliq - Delivery fraud
    I have raised a complaint on 15th October 2018 with...
    harayana roadways - Refund of ticket amount
    I booked the ticket from Hamirpur to Delhi on 21/10/2018...
    KSEC - Fund trnf
    Team hw cm money has transfered to KSEC account with out...