LG India

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG India

Anjana Ambili

Aug 14, 2019

LG refrigerator

We purchased a LG refrigerator model GL-T402 JASN/2019 last month, after a week we saw a light scar on the door. We complained about it at LG service centre. Two men came to see it,one of them was the person who came to install it. He refused to accept the scar was there before and said it came later due to our negligence. Over the next few days many such scars started to appear on the door of the fridge which definitely is not due to mishandling but are appearing on its own. We have registered a complaint but still have not got any response. We doubt it is is due to the substandard quality of the paint but LG company is not ready to accept it. If such complaints are not taken seriously and the product is not exchanged the company will spoil its reputation. CN############ this is the Ackowledgement number that we got from LG customer care but no one has come to attend our complaint.

Aug 2, 2019

Cancellation of Extended Warranty!

Dear Customer (PRATTDELHI),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

PRATTDELHI

Jul 26, 2019

Cancellation of Extended Warranty!

I am tired of contacting LG India or their branches for cancelling the 3years extending warranty for which I had taken a day before of expiring the complimentary services of one year and same day I got to know that there is plan of selling the water purifier for which I have extended the warranty for which they are also charging more than the actual cost of products and services.

So right next day I requested LG India for cancelling the extended warranty and refund the amount but I was not informed about the policy and nor I received any email that It cannot be cancelled as per the service engineer.

I am contacting them for cancelling the same at the earliest but IN RESPONSE... Every time I get an email to contact your Customer Relationship officer Ms ANJU on contact number 9711359784 & Area Service Manager Rishabh Jain on mobile number 9811354645 never pick up calls.

I also have alotted with two acknowledgement number is CN############ & CN############.

The days are passing but NO SOLUTION. I request you to please do the needful legally against LG INDIA.

Awaiting your response at the earliest.

Best Regards
Preeti Gupta

Jul 25, 2019

Defective LG Refrigerator

Dear Customer (Ankush Kharat)

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

Jul 25, 2019

Complaint Against LG Faulty Air Conditioner

Dear Customer ([email protected])

Ankush Kharat

Jul 24, 2019

Defective LG Refrigerator

We have purchased double door refrigerator from Vijay sales Ghatkopar on 29th May 2019( which has Model No GL – N292DDSY). Our complaint No. is RNP############.

Within very few days we came to know that it’s not in good working condition because of which vegetables are getting spoiled and it contains water (over cooling) on it .

Customer care executive insisted us to wipe out the refrigerator and set the temperature but still problem was remains same.
After raising same complaint 2nd time, technician visited and he set the temp . and according to him it was happened due to humidity.

But still the same problem we found , so on 3rd time again technician visited and set the temperature and promised that if same problem persist we will send our Sr. Technician for visit and again he advised to wait for result for 5-6 days.

Still problem was remains same , so again we called up to Customer Executive for Sr. technician visit, who visited on 13th July and checked from inside and clicked some video of refrigerator… according to him there was gap in duck…. Because of that outer part (main door of fridge) is getting water contain.

Now we are fed up with all this …. Either you replace the fridge (Hope which should not be faulty, or any technical problem contain) or refund our money back…

Today when we called up to senior level manager he said that we will replace that duck from refrigerator…which is not acceptable at all ..
As per our knowledge at the time of delivery of new product technical team test all the part of refrigerator, which was not done in our case…
I am not ready to change any part of refrigerator because it is not a second-hand refrigerator…. I am paying installment for that 20000/-

LG is not taking any complaint seriously...

Ankush Kharat

Jul 22, 2019

Complaint Against LG Faulty Air Conditioner

NEVER PURCHASE LG PRODUCTS
am an LG CUSTOMER from CHANDIGARH. I Purchased LG AC from Sutlej Enterprises Chandigarh. Have complained many times to LG customer service but they just want to loot money. The installation was faulty. Many Complaints, No Results, Customer Service doesn't even record the complaints you have made. Still LG is not at all concerned and resolving the problems.
ĹG is proving to be PATHETIC BRAND....POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE....FAKE PROMISES...LOOTING CUSTOMERS MONEY. DO NOT BUY LG PRODUCTS OR BE READY TO FACE HARASSMENT.
LG CUSTOMER
DEEPAK

Jul 5, 2019

Dear Customer (Vijendra_RAWAL)

Vijendra_RAWAL

Jul 2, 2019

LG faulty Fridge

With in 2 month of buying a NEW fridge & facing issue on very 5th day . Which was fixed after 8 days .I know now the quality of product LG is making and what kind of services we as a customer are getting .

Contact No : 8742930935

Date of purchase : 5 May 2019
Date of first issue occurred : 11 May 2019
This issue took 10 days to resolve .
Compressor was changed for a brand new fridge .
Since than the cooling is below average . Noise sometimes was also

Date of second issue reported : 10 - 20 June 2019

I have complained again multiple times for this but engineer found it normal .
The compressor was noisy at times since change of compressor.

Third issue : 1 July 2019
Yesterday it was too noisy for unknown reasons.
I have shot a video now of the sound it was making also to prove the quality of service LG has provided .

There has been multiple visits by LG Engineers but seems the issue remains same. and i am the one facing issues. According to the LG engineer Compressor is faulty . I do want to get the fridge repaired any more now . I need a replacement now .

Vijendra_RAWAL

Jul 2, 2019

Contact No : 8742930935

Date of purchase : 5 May 2019
Date of first issue occurred : 11 May 2019
This issue took 10 days to resolve .
Compressor was changed for a brand new fridge .
Since than the cooling is below average . Noise sometimes was also

Date of second issue reported : 10 - 20 June 2019

I have complained again multiple times for this but engineer found it normal .
The compressor was noisy at times since change of compressor.

Third issue : 1 July 2019
Yesterday it was too noisy for unknown reasons.

Jun 27, 2019

Refrigerator

Dear Customer (Md Tahsin),

Md Tahsin

Jun 23, 2019

Refrigerator

My refrigerator is out of order for more than a week and no one of the company men has visited yet despite many remainders. Very worst products of LG and service of the company is more worst like a road side retailers. Even the representative of these company (LG) don't know how to talk they just talk like an illiterate person sitting on phone.

Jun 15, 2019

LG AC Worst Product

I have purchased LG Inverter AC Model No: KSNQ18HNXD Sr No: 809PADW018690 on dated 14-Apr-2019. Which installed and unpacked on 16-Apr-2019 by LG service engineer again service request no ############.

I have complained about water leakage, water through and cooling problem again request no ############ on 05th May, engineer visited and checked the cooling issue and water leakage issue, he could not fixed the issue, so he just open the left side screw of inner unit and just band it in slope so that water should not stay in water tray. And he told us that he will send to Sr engineer as he is not able to recognise the problem.

Next day Sr engineer visited and he did nothing he is trying yo explain us by a foolish video on you tube that during these extreme summer season AC does not work, w asked him to leave the premises and someone who can fix this issue, we can rely on this video, we have spent money we need cooling and water problem should also be fixed.

Note: I have shown him 3 other ACs installed in my house (Hitachi and Goldrej) which are working very good, if I set the room temperature to 20 degree then in 15-20 minutes it reached near to 20 degree. But while I do the same with this new LG AC it’s never gone down below 28 degree. I also mentioned that I am at first flor and room is not directly touch with sun from any side, so I could not buy your statement that inverter AC does not cool in extreme heat conditions.

He didn’t send to any one and closed the complain then I call to customer care again they raised a new complain which is 1906123000364 on 12th May, and they also share the service centre number with me. I called service centre and explained them about my issue they conferenced me with Mr Vivek (Installation Department). Mr Vivek promised me that they will send some and will fixed these issues.

Engineer visited next day he checked everything and said everything is fine, he can’t do any thing and also mentioned that invertor AC does not cool. And water problem is still there, I told him that ok, if Inverter AC does not cool then please write the same on your service report and give the photocopy otherwise I will not sign on your service report. He left the premises and nothing done.

I bought this AC with trust that LG is very reputed and trusted company so it’s product should be better than other product which I am already using. But I am surprised with the service an product quality of LG.

I request you to please replace my product or refund the amount if this faulty product can not be fixed.

Ankit Singhal

Jun 13, 2019

Poor Service Support

Dear Customer (Rumy Noida),

Rumy Noida

Jun 12, 2019

Poor Service Support

Complaint Number - ############ (dtd 25/5/19) & ############ (dts 5/6/19). we raised the issue regarding cooling and after repeated request they haven't resolved the issue properly. After their visit they fill the gas and 2wthin first week of first complaint again they said they need to fill the gas. We constantly asking them to replace the part as its having issue but because of their unprofessional approach issue still persist. Now i realised that why they are doing so, because my AC warranty is expired and they are asking for money to fill the gas or fix the issue. If they fixed the issue properly in first complaint itself then we are not here to write this complaint. People who involved in this are Bipul - 8800321562 & Rakesh Kumar - 8383006811. So, you are requested to please look into this and do the needful.
Rumy Noida

Jun 12, 2019

Service Support Issue

Mahiv

Jun 10, 2019

Unethical behavior and delayed service

I have a LG AC. when i had my AC serviced they wash it with some chemical which affects some parts of my AC and then happens the gas leakage. Then i complained about it they took our AC for reparing and it has been 1 week still they haven't repaired it yet and whenever i call them they just have only one answer that they will sent it by today evening. And then nobody answer the phone in the evening.
Very Unethical behavior, shame on you guys.
chandansinha

Jun 8, 2019

Shut down your Customer Support! very irresponsible customer service

Complaint: Since yesterday I'm following up with your customer care for installation of AC newly purchased on 6th June 2019. Your customer care is not providing proper support and shared below numbers to contact for installation
8376901169: LG SERVICE (switched off)
9811354152: meenu rani (not picking call)
7830498954: bittu kumar (not in service)
Why your customer care is asking me to run behind above numbers for what your customer care is paid for. No ETA is provided for installation of AC
RNP############

May 30, 2019

LG BAD AMC service

Dear Customer (Santhana Gopala Krishnan M),

Santhana Gopala Krishnan M

May 24, 2019

LG air conditioner

I got my ac repaired after ASM intervention. He is really a busy gentleman who works for customer's interest. He advised me to have AMC. Accordingly I asked for the quote. Orally they told 3300. When I insisted for mail they quoted as 5724. When I asked for the reason they don't even lift the phone. ASM is stationed at andhra. I feel ackward to trouble him. Unfortunately I have only LG products in my house and also stationed at chennai. Pl advise the chennai people to treat the customer little respect and don't do like vegetable market

May 17, 2019

Dear Customer (amitsimon),

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team. Our representative will attend to your issue shortly.

amitsimon

Refrigerator breakdown

I am really having a tough time managing this. so I hope someone addresses this asap.

I purchased LG refrigerator five yrs ago and its a disaster since then. every now and then it breaks down. You may refer to my service history. The current complaint number is ############ and my registered mobile number is 9978914077.

It is the same problem since 2014 and everytime the service guy fixes it temporarily. It works for some time and off again. I’m sick and tired of doing this. Can the problem be permanently fixed? or should I throw away your product
My details

Dear Customer (Snehalkumar),

Snehalkumar

May 6, 2019

snehalkumar

Behavior of Authorization Service Center at Nadiad, Gujarat is rude with Customer.

Issue: Refused to deliver to Broken Rotating Ring at Home and not provided basic information like price even after providing Microwave Oven which is MC3286BRUM.

I called to LG Customer Care about Broken Rotating Ring. They gave me nearest Service center no because I asked about price of Rotating Ring and they don't know.

They provided me mobile no. 9099931950.
I called and asked for the free delivery service but he refused it and force me to come there and check if available or not. I asked question that is it possible to check on phone that it is available or not? If I provide my Microwave oven model no.
He said that part is very different and cannot check online while other service center are able to do that and so many excuses from him. Still I provided him MC3286BRUM if you can find so I don't have to come and waste my time.
But he refused and also said that you have come here, if available than you will get otherwise you have to order and make advance payment and then once it will arrive we call you than come to collect that product.
I said that my product is under warranty. You suppose to check in online and tell me the price. You are refusing the free delivery

I called again to customer care regarding this matter and asking for complaint number against this issue. Call Center representative (Mr. aarup) said that LG don't have online facilities to generate complaint against Authorized service Center. But he provided me another no 9825406119. This number is a CCO (Name: Nisha Niyal) of Master Services, Nadiad, Gujarat.

I talked to her everything, she wants 10 minutes to discuss with the person whom I called on 9099931950 so she said that she will call me within 10 Minutes.
After few minutes, she called me and she gave it to that person whom i called before. Again he started and telling me about contract with LG and Authorized services. You have to come to center and again he excused.
I told him that if other service center check the price by providing the LG Microwave Model why you did not check and told me and force me to come at center. What is the meaning of warranty? You said in warranty accessories are not count. You are taking 100 Rs charge on non-warranty Items to deliver at home.
He put me on hold and disconnected. I call her back (CCO because it was her phone). I said that you suppose to do your job. This issue has to be resolved at your level but you gave it to that person who already refused to deliver and force to come at center.
In front of you, He said some nonsense talked with customers (me) and excuses. You have to take action against him. I also informed that I will send this matter to ceo. So How Customers are bear with this kind of problems at root level and no one knows what LG's City Level, State Level and Country Level's head are doing?

My question to LG is:
Have you ever check the Customers feedback? If yes than please check genuinely fill that feedback by real customers or not?
Have you ever check any sudden inspection? Specially in Nadiad, Anand, Ahmedabad (Gujarat State)
Does LG Brand have losing his customers by this kind of Incidence? And LG Don’t know.
Can I trust to LG again? Big question to me now.
Does your employee work honestly? Or what you pay, did you get revert back from CCO, or District level authority or Authorized services store.
Hope you need to look into this matter and provide me proper solution to this matter.

UP BEd - Pool Counselling advance fee not refunded
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have participated in Pool counselling of...
    Ola Cabs - OVER CHARGED
    Hi Team, I booked Ola auto from my location to...
    WBUT - Violation of norms and Standard of AICTE approval
    Principal of MIT/Bishnupur (158) are allowing lateral...
    Hitachi - Dont buy Hitachi
    Dont buy Hitach AC... Worst Service ... Took AC on last...
    complaint to municipal commissioner,vijayawada - Ward 23 but written wrongly as ward 22
    Assesment No. 1073113608 New Assesment : 230833 and old...
    Videocon D2H - Amount deducted from my account with out giving service
    Dear Customer (pvr1987), We apologize for the...
    drainage - Drainage
    Dear Sir/Madam Every week,There is a problem with...
    [email protected] - Merchant portal
    My merchat portal after 3 day not open what's problam...
    Blue Dart - Non-receipt of Parcel
    Shipping Track Number : 40083205702 The said parcel was...