LG India

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG India

Reema Bardhan

Aug 9, 2018

Fraud LG AC service centre

There is a massive fraud going on in name of LG Service centre. On Google page 1 the LG Customer care number is mentioned as ############. I called and requested for AC service earlier this month on the no. listed on google as . Post that an electrician from Global Refrigeration and services, calling himself an LG Authorized service centre, visited.

He said the compressor needed to be changed and took away the AC. He came back on 13th July and charged Rs. 8,500 for the same and gave a bill for the same. Within two days, the AC stopped working and the electrician 's no. is not reachable.

Please do look into the matter ASAP and resolve. Else I will be compelled to take it to consumer court.
RameshRahul

Jul 26, 2018

LG 42 inchs TV

I got some problem with my visual, one light spot in the middle of the screen, i raised complaint on that, engineer came and said that while repairing this, if screen breaks down, its not his responsible. So If some thing break in his hand customer should bare that, then we we have to go for LG customer care of this, any TV repair Engine can also do that same right. Is this the capability of LG engineers, they are not perfect and confident to fix any problem, if they are not confident why you are people are saying that you have good customer care while selling the product. Not even 3 yrs i brought it got spoiled.
10K TVs are more better than LG Tvs 42 inchs paying 40+K and not even working 3 years.

I came to know LG product no quality, ok agreed with quality is not there, to fic that problem also engineers are not confident to fix that, where is the customer satisfaction.

I got weird response from the manager that he is also supporting the engineer, that if some break while doing service he is not responsible, this is the way the manager and LG people are..

Please think while buying the LG products
RameshRahul

Jul 26, 2018

LG 42 inchs TV

Please think while buying the LG product.

Jul 10, 2018

COMPRESSOR PROBLEM

Dear Customer (SHACOM),

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team. Our representative will attend to your issue shortly.

SHACOM

Jun 30, 2018

COMPRESSOR PROBLEM

I PURCHASE LG DUAL INVERTOR AC JSQ18HUZD 7-JUNE-2018. IN STABLIZER COMMING SOUND "KRKRKRKRK" CONTINUOUSLY DUE TO AC COMPRESSOR ON, I USED 4 DIFFERENT COMPANIES STABLIZER BU SAME PROBLEM IN STABLIZER. MY ELECTRIC CONNECTION IS GOOD IN MY HOME . ALL STABLIZER IS NOT FAULTI SO COMPRESSOR IS DEFECT. LG SERVICE CENTRE VISIT 2 TIME BUT NO SOLUTION ARE PROVIDED BY CUSTOMERCARE.SO PLEASE CHANGE MY COMPRESSOR OR RETURN MY MONEY WITH ALL CHARGES ANOTHER I SSUE LEGAL NOTICE OF LG COMPANY

REGARDS
SHASHANK SRIVASTAVA
devataanil

Jun 25, 2018

Quality of 32 inch LED TV

I have purchased 32LB563B TV on 21-8-2014 and after 13 months only i have started getting problems like intially i got problem with some spare and i was told my waranty was completed 1 month back and i was charged 4500 or more for spare and repair after 9 months of so again i got problem with my TV and it was repaired and charged 700 or so.

Now again my TV stopped working and i can hear only voice but no display and now when i again i call customer care and they check and say my display is gone and i need to pay 14000 for that.

What is the quality of the product that is being manufactured that i go on spending money for repairs after the 1 yr it completed and how do the customer have faith in your products.

Anil Devata
devataanil@gmail.com
Raveendra Thalamanchi

Jun 24, 2018

Lg g6

Love my LG G6. The waterproof thing is a HUGE asset, and i love the fingerprint recognition. Works fine with bluetooth. My only complaints are that the battery drains quickly if you don't have the right settings and that the wide angle lens of the camera is tricky to work with.

When will the oreo update for lg g6 when i bought it before 6 months it is a flagship phone but now its not.l think lg neglated india form updates even china phones also have updated their os versions and android versions in recent times but why lg has not doing any thing in india
Swapnil Agrawal

Jun 22, 2018

LG AC not installed properly

I have bought two AC's on 20th June and still one is uninstalled and the other is wrongly installed. A service person came saying that he is hired from LG but currently working in Samsung service center. He tried to install like an untrained service Engineer and in the process wrongly capped/tighten the gas copper pipe to the outer unit and the result in gas leakage which costs me 5 hours of my business time.LG should take care of there brand value and should hire some trained service professionals to install AC. Also, the service person/technician asked for the installation charge which is zero for the first time installation of newly bought AC.
I must say I have heard from my friends saying not to buy LG products as it's service is not up to the mark. And today it came true.
LG brands 'same day installation" and this seems to be just Advertisement for branding and sale. I am really disappointed buying LG product.
I hope that either LG live up to its mark or will loose more customers.
nilesh.maneti87@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2018

Faulty LG Washing Machine Received

On 15th June 2018, I purchased a LG Washing Machine and same is received it on 16th June 2018. I have discovered that the machine has the following problem:

When demo person came at my home to show demonstration, washing machine overflow incidents can cause a lot of damage.

Would request you to kindly look into the same, otherwise brand like LG will cause goodwill in the market.

Nilesh Mane
9820012039
Mumbai
dgarg27

Jun 16, 2018

LG Invert AV 1.5 Tonne

Frustrated with LG AC and services They do not want to accept that my product id faulty and continuously repairing it Same problem reoccurring again and again within month according to issue cycle They have eaten my warranty period Every one was forcing me to purchase extended warranty When i did not purchased it they offered me that they will do it FOC basis if same issue occur.
s23neha

Jun 13, 2018

Irresponsible behavior by LG service center Employees

I have an LG refrigerator, which started giving trouble in cooling last week. On complaining service center regarding the same, they took the product to their center and returned after 1 week. They charged me also for Labor, material and other things.
But when i plugged it on later that day, they had not resolved the issue. Also, on complaining again they are just delaying the service by everyday postponing it to the next day.

This is surely not a responsible action from LG. I have also written them complaint mails, but still waiting for there reply!

LG Complaint receipt number- GCP############

Kindly look into the matter at the earliest.

LG Dual Inverter Split AC 1Ton not working

I have purchased 1 ton inverter split A/C(LG AC JS-Q 12 BUXD.AMLG.) last month and got it installed on May 12 2018.

After few days when the A/C was not giving any cooling , we filed a complaint RNP############ but today on customer care i got to know that respective complaint was closed without my consent(is this fair)
Several people visited our place for 4 days and cited that A/C wasn't properly installed although we got it installed from LG itself.
Many times the gas was filled and even the A/C outer unit position is changed on Monday i.e. 4june 2018.
A/c was not cooling to our satisfaction and technician suggested to see the A/C function for a day or 2.
We are really in trouble with the situation in the scrounging heat.
We are really disappointed by the product and service and request you to immediately take necessary action asap.
We want the replacement of this unit as it is not working.Orlese i've approach Consumer court for the same.

Mobile no- 7503526000
Bhanupriyaggopitha

Jun 6, 2018

LG water purifier - Worst ever product - filters gone for toss with in 6 months of purchase

HI
i purchased WW180EP LG water purifier in the month of September 2017, and paid annual maintenance for the same, the service guy has come and did digital sterilization since then the purifier stopped dispensing water called "LG" customer care many times but all the time i hear from them is you will get a call back in 2 hours but i never received call from them fed up of calling customer care WORST service i had ever seen, since there is no use of calling customer care i called the same guy whoever came for servicing last time then after multiple requests he visited our flat and said filters are gone bad, and said since you already paid annual maintenance raise a request for filter replacement and he left we are clueless how to raise a request customer service is one of the useless service we were using the purifier from other brand we never got into these kind of problems in such a short time, we thought of upgrading the filter and purchased this LG TRUE water filter and got cheated.

This purifier is not showing any indication on the unit if the filters are gone bad.

I suggest dont ever dare to purchase this worst purifier, not sure how much damage it has caused to my family health we were having the water from this purifier thinking that its pure.

Jun 1, 2018

LG Dual Inverter AC is not working properly

Dear Customer (nishant1987),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

nishant1987

May 26, 2018

LG Dual Inverter AC is not working properly

i have purchased AC Dual inverter AC on 10-June through Modern electronic,chandigarh. After a month of purchase i was facing some major issue in AC where AC get open it automatically get down after 1 min and for same i complaint and LG mechanic resolve the issue.Now again on 27-May 2018 i face issue with my AC in which when i ON my LG AC the MCB gets down automatically . It breaks my MCB circuit also.Why this problem is happening all the time,Your charges are very high and service quality or product quality is very poor Request you to resolve issue ASAP.

1 year is not completed and 2 times i have logged complaint on your customer care about your products.First experience is very bad,in future i will not purchase any LG product.why you cheat customer and at least send someone who is experience and know what issue is,because till 1 year the AC is in warranty and after 1 year if anything happen then all the things i have to pay from my side.

May 24, 2018

TV Installation Delayed

Dear Customer (acesanjay),

May 23, 2018

Dear Customer (AdvMohit),

AdvMohit

May 20, 2018

Malfunctioning AC in 1Month

I am totally unsatisfied customer of LG, purchased and got my AC installed last month April, 2018 and it started malfunctioning just after a week.
Complaint the Customer Care on 7th May, 2018 at 8.30am and after repeated followups got the technician on 8th May.
The technician just filled the gas, saying that it has a manufacturing defect "Apke exchange ke lie banda kal ayega"
I again lodged a file on 18th May, and have not received any technician for the same. I called Mr. Madan he said "mere pas apki complain ni hai" and gave me the no. Of Alok who further gave me no. Of Mohit then Dev then Anuj and then Sanjay, but to no use, seems that i have a BPO and being paid for calls. Later provided with no. Of some senior RITU (9643007505)and MEENU (9811354152) for replacement but they did not respond to calls.
The after sales service is really really bad. This was not expected from a reputed brand.
Also, there is no fixed service centre for my area, sometimes people come from ghaziabad, sometime from Greater noida and sometimes from noida, there are delays with service because all the service centre replies that the area is not in our jurisdiction.
Further, being cheated by LG by selling a 3star 2017 (=1star 2018 according to BEE) by saying its a 3star AC in 2018.
I would either like to get my AC replaced or the refund of the money paid.

Complaint no. - RNP############

MOHIT ANAND
AdvMohit

May 20, 2018

Malfunctioning AC in 1Month

I would either like to get my AC replaced or the refund of the money paid.

Complaint no. - RNP############

MOHIT ANAND
acesanjay

May 17, 2018

TV Installation Delayed

I purchased a 43'' Smart LG TV on Sunday .While purchasing i mentioned that the installation should be done between 10 AM - 11 AM as after that there is no one available. I was told that would not be a problem and they will register the request with their service center.
The TV was delivered Monday evening and i was told someone will call from Customer care for installation. I received a call by the service center on Tuesday evening and when i asked him to come for installation at 10 AM he said that they operate from 11 AM till 7 PM only. Now what kind of service center in India starts at 11 AM? I called up the customer care center and first he told me that he will give me the service center number and i speak to them directly. Now what kind of support is that? I did not purchase the TV from the service Center, LG is a global brand and i bought a TV from a reputed global brand, It is the duty of the customer care to coordinate with their service center and not dump it on the customer. I realized that even though being a global brand, LG has no control over their service center and they are at the mercy of their service center, and once we buy a LG product we too are at the mercy of the service center.
LG is aware that once a full amount is paid for the product and the product is delivered the customer has no option but to wait and they can take their own sweet time to provide support.
While selling a product they commit something else which is a fraud and after buying the product they change their stand.

AC defective LG

Dear Customer (riteshnandi11),

riteshnandi11

AC defective LG

Hello

I had bought split ac LG in the month of march 2018 from bajaj electronics tolichowki Hyderabad branch

Right from day one i keep getting Knocking sound from the indoor unit

I raised a complaint on LG service centre online they had sent technicians to check and replaced the PCB and other things.

However the knocking sound still exists and the cooling is also not effective.

I have raised a complaint request on 5th may 2018 vide the below details ( on SKUA agency mehdipatnam - LG authorised service centre)

iTS BEEN 10 DAYS the same has nto been attented even after repeated phone calls

I even tried to contact Retailer Bajaja electronics but to no use

I am really disappointed with this persistent problem arising within just 3 months of the purchase and hope this escalation mail will help me with resolution

Ritesh nandi
riteshnandi11

Ac indoor unit defective

Hello

Right from day one i keep getting Knocking sound from the indoor unit

However the knocking sound still exists and the cooling is also not effective.

iTS BEEN 10 DAYS the same has nto been attented even after repeated phone calls

I even tried to contact Retailer Bajaja electronics but to no use

Ritesh nandi

una mamlatdar - illegal construction
    TO MAMLATDAR SIR AND TDO SIR UNA, GIR SOMNATH,...
    wekiearn.com - Fraud company cheatero
    This is a fraud company there's no dout with that I...
    Airtel Secure One assist - I forget to mention one of my damage as i notice it later...
    I forget to mention back glass damage as i notice it later...
    Honda Activa 4G - RC
    Be noted I had purchased new HONDA ACTIVA 4 on 2nd Feb...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Sholorship not received
    My name is Shikha Agrawal. I blong from middile class...
    Asansol Engineering College - Warnings by placement team
    I am a btech student from asansol engineering college. Our...
    Haryana Family Pension - FAMILY PENSION NOT REVISED AS PER NEW GRADE
    DEAR SIR I am Ramesh Kumari Sehgal (P.O : 1064). W/o...
    Nykaa - Usage of obscene amount of plastic for packaging
    Nykaa, an extremely reputable online shopping site has...