LG India

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG India

Feb 10, 2016

RE: RNA160207022645

Hi Kumaran,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

Feb 10, 2016

RE: LED 42"- 52 days and still waiting for resolution

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint and also shared the same with the concerned team. Our customer service personnel will address your issue shortly.

URAJ RAI

Feb 9, 2016

LED 42"- 52 days and still waiting for resolution

RNA############/RNA############/RNA############
I first registered a complaint in 10th Dec with complaint ID in subject line as per order.After discussion with them they suggested that problem is due to sensor and engineer visited with the same by end of December but problem dis not got solved and he suggested mother board need to be changed.
When there was no sign of 8th Jan I logged a call and every time I follow up I received a sms stating that part is in transit or in process.During follow up with customer care I was suggested to highlight the same to Manojit Kar as per trial mail below on 27th Jan but received no revert from him till date.
Finally I received a call that engineer is visiting my place on 6th Feb and engineer visited the site and just said the board does not match and suggested that either to take a TV to Siliguri which is 120 kms away or they won't be able to help as the product is obsolete. And to my surprise they closed the call.
Again I have logged a final call as in subject line and draw your kind attention if investment of half lakh goes obsolete and to my surprise renowned brand like LG cannot solve issues in 58 days it is matter of gross negligence.

As it is am very patient till now and only looking forward for some support to solve the issue urgently otherwise I would be compelled to take some actions which will not be welcoming for both of us.

Pls revert with inputs so that problem can be solved at the earliest.

URAJ RAI
# 9733007789

Sent from my iPad
kumaran03

Feb 9, 2016

RNA160207022645

Dear LG Team,

My LG LED TV needs to be service so that I had called customer care and I have registered complain on 7-2-2016 at 12.46 P.M (RNA############), at LG customer care support. the customer care executive said service person will come within 48 hours. I had receive a message that my complaint has assigned to (Vishnu Varadhan) but still now no one has reached my home.

Again I had made a call on 9-2-2016 to the customer care. they said it will take again 24 hrs. how long do I need to wait for my complaints. whether the serivce man would come to solve the problem are not.

Please give me the specific time period to solve the issue..

kumaran
avelina

Feb 8, 2016

LG refridgerator

Hi Team, i am unhappy with the service provided by LG after the delivery of the product the fridge sound gives a beep sound and issue was brought to notice of LG CC who sent engineer, he closed the case without providing the solution for this issue now the door still beeps when contacted CC the provide different number and are not ready to assist on this issue product is still under warranty period brought nov'15, now i am being chasing for this issue last 20 days but no proper response from LG service center never thought a brand like LG also wouldn't provide proper service to its customers service request number RNA ############
SAURABH.MISHRA

Feb 5, 2016

NEW PURCHASEDLG SPIRIT PHONE PROBLEM

I AM A LOYAL CUSTOMER OF LG PRODUCTS. I JUST BUY A NEW LG SPIRIT 4G SUPPORTED PHONE ON 28 JAN 16. BUT ON THE NEXT DAY ITS SOUND IS NOT COMING , NOT IN RING TONE NOR IN ANY VIDEO OR NOR IN PHONE CALL.
YOUR SERVICE CENTER IN BARODA AT ALKAPURI IS NOT SUPPORTING ME. I WANT NEW REPLACED PHONE

THANKS
SAURABH MISHRA
Vani Krishana Gupta

Feb 4, 2016

Troubled by my nexus 5

Hi. I purchased nexus 5 (352136-06-037988-6) in May 2014. I had heard very good reviews from my friends and hence chose this phone over others. A couple of months later, my phone's motherboard crashed and was replaced. Few months later, the power button started giving trouble. The phone would switch off and on multiple times on pressing the button. After a lot of hassle with the local service centre, I got that fixed. Along with it ,I had to get battery replaced as mine seemed to last for only 3 hrs after being fully charged. 2 weeks later, the button went completely inside and again I had to visit the service centre. This was 3 days ago and presently the button is at its normal position but doesn't function. In addition to this , since the last service, the socket for earphones isn't functioning. I'm really tired of visiting the service centre and very unhappy with the phone.

This phone has a lot of amazing features but I believe this particular piece has troubled me more than I have enjoyed its services.
Kindly guide me as to what to do next because I'm really not keen on investing into a new phone.

Dr Vani.K.Gupta

Display unit faulty

I am loyal customer of LG. All my house hold products are from LG. I was very happy with LG product quality. In Diwali Festival 2014, I bought LG 32LB530A-TA television set at SUPER ELETRONICS Borivali East. While getting product from dealer, we heard different features from dealer. on 30th Jan 2016, my TV video is disappeared. I registered a complaint on Customer Support (Job no. RNA############). A technician visited the next day. He told us that TV display panel needs to change which will cost around Rs. 13000-14500. I am very much disappointed with this. After less than the period of 1.2 year only, if I am getting this kind of quality, then this is not acceptable.
Also I am not in position to pay such huge amount for repair work. Also this is not acceptable to me.
Please take appropriate action.

Sai-Krupa Soc Room no:- 3
Dnyeshwar Nagar, Sant Kabir Marg,
Ravalpada Dahisar (East)
Mumbai:- 400068 Cell:- 9867298672

Display unit faulty

Please take appropriate action.
viswanath raghavan

LED tV not working

I have purchased a LED LG 32" TV from LULU Mal( Connect point) in July 2013. Since Saturday evening it is not working( No Display) but sound and other function are ok. I have advised the same to the shop from where it has been purchased. They have lodged a complain to LG customer care center. Today at 3pm their mechanic/engineer has visited the house and advised that the panel to be changed which will cost more than Rs.13000/- Being a senior citizen it is really a grat loss for me and I never expect such a fault from a TV manufactured by reputed company LG. Please look into the matter and if you can help please help. My complain reference is RNA############

viswanath

RE: Faulty Led TV

Hi Abhijit,

RE: refrigerator service

Hi Ritika,

AbhijitD

Jan 30, 2016

Faulty Led TV

In span of 3 months how can your product require a repair. I had purchased an LG 32 inch Led television in October 2015 and day before yesterday automatically the picture has gone your technician said that panel had gone. I'm shock that how come a brand new TV require a maintenance. I believe this is a faulty piece has been given. I want an explanation on this and want you guys to replace with new TV. Hoping that I'll get a possible solution. Further by looking on the complaints by other consumers it is 100% correct your product is worst most of them said panel needs to be replace. Take immediate action otherwise my brother is a lawyer will file a suit against the entire LG company by next week.

Abhijit Dhumale
9867287247.
ritikasagar

Jan 29, 2016

refrigerator service

Sir my refrigerator was purchased three years ago n in trouble last four months.
Every time I make complaint technician comes n says now it's ok n problem continues and new person visits.
Now from last 5days waiting for a Pcb to be changed which engineers has taken n response it will b done as soon it comes
I spoke to branch manager too but no response.

Jan 22, 2016

RE: Poor Quality & poor service

Hi Ashish,

Ashish Verma44

Jan 21, 2016

Poor Quality & poor service

Dear LG Team,
> This is to inform you that I am using your LG G4 Stylus phone last 3 months &  I am very disappointed your services or product quality. I am purchasing your LG mobile phone first time previously I am using  Samsung ,HTC & Nokia . I am fed up your phone services. This phone is sold to me by shopkeeper told me that  better than other brands like battery back up, hanging issue , service related issue & price comparisons etc but my thinking other brand is far better . I am facing battery problem issue last 2  months 10 days approx ( battery is completely over maximum 9 hours) . This is to inform you that one month back my phone PCB has been change still issue not resolve ( Laxmi Nagar service center LG employee submit my phone without computerized jobsheet) provide me manual slip & after 4 days I am confirming phone status than my phone returned (PCB has been change) & laxmi nagar service center collegue change my phone flip cover & scretch on phone as well .  i am not check flip cover or scretch due to late my office (phone collecting time morning 9:40 AM).After that same issue occurred I am again submit phone patparganj head service center . My according LG provide me 1 year phone warrenty but this type of issues 6 month phone is submit in service centers. I am very disturb or mantally harassment by LG services .So please let me know any solution.
> Regards
> Ashish Verma
> 8588830612
premjoneja

Jan 20, 2016

Washing Machine repair delay

I am pained to state that in spite of getting AMC my washing machine repair is taking so much of time /Complaint number RNA############/I am told part has been demanded and has not been received so far .
The concerned customer care executive is clueless.Ms Ruchi Yadav gives false promises and Mr Pankaj who is looking after PIN 110077 is arrogant.what is the use of AMC that a part takes more than 4 days and not insight to be received.Sad state of affairs by LG and this way LG will loose market reputation .I for one has decided not to go in foe LG product and will not recommend others to go in for LG product because of after sale service is far from satisfactory and I am going to escalate the complaint to max
Col Prem Joneja

Jan 20, 2016

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

ajaynks

Jan 16, 2016

Forgery done to my LG mobile

I gave my LG G Pr02/D838 to the below authorised service centre for display issue.
Forward INFO SYSTEMS PVT LTD,ARCOT ROAD,KODAMBAKKAM,CHENNAI.
The phone was waiting for display to be dispatched by LG and remained in their service center for a week.When i recived the phone i came to know that my HD camera was replaced.I want a immediate response to my issue as i didnt expect such a cheap behaviour from one of authorised service center.

Please take the necessary action in this and also hlep me at the earliest
kumarjeetu

Jan 16, 2016

Didnt get Insurance with LG Washing Machine which is commited by dealer at time of Purchase

I have purchased LG washing Machine on December 2015 and got free 1 year accidental cover
which i have to register the same within 7 days of the purchase as told by dealer for which
i have called customer care of LG and My call attend by Mr Vacchan on 18th December 2015
around 11:55 PM and told me he registered my product insurance and request number and insurance
number i will receive by SMS within 7 days from the day of registration but still it not came,
after 7 days i have called again for enquiry but another agent told me product insurance not
registerd so i need to contact dealer to register the product, now dealer told me now 7 days passed
so he is not able to register so please tell me where is my fault and why i suffer if your service
team have fault.

I have made a complaint regarding the same through email though LG Website complaint service and
get response from executive I am telling lie, I have proof of my word as call recording
of all executives who talked to me from lg side, if you guys want the same i can provide the same,
if you guys are not able to provide service to customers please let me know i will not buy any
product from LG in future.

Jeetu Kumar
utandon

Jan 15, 2016

LG LED TV

I registered a complaint on Customer Support ( Job no. RNA############) . A technician visited the next day . After checking the TV he told me that the 'Panel' has malfunctioned and told me that the minimum cost of the same apart from the service charges would be Rs. 36000/- .

I was totally shocked as I had purchases this TV for Rs. 58000/- just 4 years back.

I asked him to confirm the exact cost of the Panel - He after checking told me that the part is NOT AVAILABLE and this TV CANNOT be REPAIRED even if I decided to pay the cost. Also I paid the technician Rs. 250/- also for telling me that I can throw away my TV.

It is totally shocking and illogical that a reputed company such as LG makes products which do not last even 5 years and also it does not have spare parts to repair them.

I called up the service center in Allahabad to inquire for any way out as I could not digest the above scenario. I was told by the center head that the company has a 'Replacement Policy' - which I later found out is a complete joke.

For a TV set just barely 4 years old I will be offered 15% of my depreciated purchase price ( Rs. 58000/-) i.e. Rs. 8700/- and that too in form of credit note valid for purchasing only an LG product. and that too on Dealer Price ( on which all dealers offer 9-10% discount when purchasing this expensive TVs) - so in effect I will only get 4-5% or just Rs. 3000 to 4000 return on a TV purchased for Rs 58000/- just 4 years back.

I am writing this email only to bring to the front the fact that I was a loyal LG customer with 3 LG TV sets , 1 LG Refrigerator , 1 LG Microwave , and other smaller products like Karaoke mic etc. at my home.
But this incident and the LG policy has really really disappointed me .

I thus request the company to see what best can be done in this case at the earliest. EVen if LG decides to do nothing - nothing much will happen apart from the fact that LG will have 1 loyal customer less apart from other measures that I may decide to pursue.

If LG decides to stand by its pathetic policy then I request to please provide the same to me in written.

Jan 15, 2016

Hi Padmaraja,

padmaja bhame

LG LED TV

Padmaja Bhame
My Contact Details : 9175288522(c/o Balkrushna Bhame)

Jan 14, 2016

RE: water spray from inner unit

Hi Sarup,

Hi Padmaraja,

LG Customer Support Team

EMCD - नरक जैसी जिंदगी जीने...
    पिछले दो साल से हमारे...
    SBI PENSION BRANCH CBD BELAPUR Mumbai - non receiving Army pension
    1. Army no. 25992204 2. Date of retirement. 31Aug2019 ...
    trendshort - clothing
    Fraud being perpeterated by a mail order company --...
    RTO Office Vashi - Officers not present at the Window
    I came to collect my RC book which was returned by post...
    Driving license Lost - Missing DL complain
    I have lost my driving licence in that days when I was...
    Renault India - TOO MUCH BAD ATTITUDE GHATIA BEHAVIOUR BY RENAULT...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Not receiving Subsidy - Not receiving Subsidy
    I have a LPG gas agency from IOCL from vardhman Vaishali...
    Ekart servicrs - Rude behaviour of drilvery boy
    Deilvery boy refuesed to deilver the product snd said you...
    PMO - Not receiving Subsidy
    IMy LPGID : 7505898948 I would like to inform you that,...