LG

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG

rajat handa

Feb 19, 2015

REFUND

I am using LG dios Refrigrator But in october 2014 there was fault in fridge & I lodged a complaint with customer care & Engineer visited and he told that one part will be changed & I paid 600rs for it But next day same problem & again i lodged a complaint again two Engineers visited & they told another part will be replaced & that part took 26 days to caome & this time I paid 1100 rs for the part,but same problem next day. I spoke to Mr. Lalit (09991030250) head of Karnal Divison he told we will refund you the money after deducting depreciation & You Please submit orignal invoice & crossed cheque, I deposited in Nov 2013 & after that I was asked to follow Mr. Pankaj 8396980555 & In the mean time i told to Mr. Lalit that refrigrator is a very necessary part of family so should i go for new one, He sad ok & He told that u can buy it from M/s Goela Enterprises (paniapt),a7 I did the same,&in the mean time i continuosly following Mr. Pankaj & in Dec 2014 he told that there software is updating & it will take one more week after that one & second execuse but no solution & now He called me up that they will not refund the money, & i should purchase one more refrigrator from there godown after deducting the money now what should i do with the second fridge & now Mr. Lalit hjas been transferred to Jaipur & in his Place Mr. jyoti (9991090276) has come , who never picks the phone but today after giving him the text he called me up & given me assurance for wednesday

Aug 9, 2011

Dear Mr. Bansal,

Our branch service people will get in touch with you soon.

Aug 5, 2011

LEAKAGE OF WATER IN FREDGE COMPARTMENT

Received a mail from Mr Naresh Kumar, branch service manager regarding my complain and alleging me of insisting on replacement of refrigerator which is not true but he is diverting from the problem I have waited for 10 days but no improvement in observed in the fridge waterleakage is intense in the fridge.I my observation this is a problem in this machine and is not due to monsoon as the weather is same for all models and companies . Please depute some senior and neutral person to take care of this .I again request to resolve the issue which is a genuine problem .This much is expected from a company like LG working in India for last many years in consumer goods.Do not try to avoid the complain and do the needful.

Jul 22, 2011

LEAKAGE OF WATER IN FREDGE COMPARTMENT

your service engineer visited yester day but could not do any thing to resolve the issue .This morning he came back and gave me the number of Mr Naresh Kumar Sharma (9991090276) and asked me to talk to him. I am tring to contact him for last 3 hours but he did not respond to my call and nighter called back.

Jul 21, 2011

Dear Mr. Bansal,

We are extremely sorry about this delay. We have transferred your details to the concerned branch service manager and your service needs will be met asap.

Jul 20, 2011

LEAKAGE OF WATER IN FREDGE COMPARTMENT

No solution is given by company till date making excuses and buying time. service center people contact me but giving no solution only delaying .

Jul 13, 2011

Dear Mr. Bansal,

We apologize for this. We have transferred your contact details to the concerned branch service center. Our Representative will attend to your issues shortly.

Jul 13, 2011

LEAKAGE OF WATER IN FREDGE COMPARTMENT

the company service engineer visited and could not settle the complain as it is a manufacturing defect please
look into it and do the needful immediately.

Jul 10, 2011

LEAKAGE OF WATER IN FREDGE COMPARTMENT

the representative of the co visited and did the same thing as earlier and charged Rs. 200/- for the same but the problem is same no solution.

Jul 6, 2011

Jul 4, 2011

LEAKAGE OF WATER IN FREDGE COMPARTMENT

I HAVE PURCHASED THIS FRIDGE ON 13-02-2009 FROM KAYSONS (INDIA) ,SONEPAT FOR RS. 12250/- VIDE BILL NO 2294.THE FRIDGE HAS A PROBLEM FROM THE TIME OF PURCHASE DURING POWER CUT THE WATER FROM FRIDZER LEAK IN SIDE THE FRIDGE MAIN STORAGE COMPARTMENT AND DAMAGE FOODS KEPT IN IT.I COMPLAINED FOR THIS MANY TIME BUT DONT GET IT RESOLVED TO SATISFACTION. THE SERVICE ENGINEER ATTENDED THE COMPLAIN HIM SELF SAID THAT THIS IS A MANUFACTURING DEFECT AND CAN NOT BE FIXED. I HAVE COMPLAINED DURIING WARRANTY PERIOD BUT THE PROBLEM WAS NOT FIXED.I HAVE TAKEN PAID SERVICE ON 23-08-2010 VIDE RECIPT NO 2599 THE ENGINEER VISITED 3 TIMES AGAINST THE SAME COMPLAIN BUT COULD NOT FIX THE PROBLEM AND SAID THAT THIS IS A MANUFACTURING DEFECT.
PRAVIN BANSAL