LG

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG

Jun 12, 2012

FAULTY REFRIGERATOR

Dear customer

We regret the inconvenience that is caused to you. We have transferred your complaint number and details to the concerned branch service center. Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest and help you out with all the product related issues.

Jun 6, 2012

FAULTY REFRIGERATOR

I brought my refrigerator around two years back.185 lit.the day it came the refrigetation did not happen and there was no ice formation and chilling in that. The lg person was called and he filled the gas and it started to work.After three months again the same problem was happening but the lg person cam and told us that we are not doing defrosting so it is happening and he went.The defrosting was being done as told by him but still it did not work.again the gas was checked and there was some blockage in the gas pipe which was rectified.Again after 1 year the gas got over and was filled again.Now gain this is the thired time the gas has been changed yesterday.The person who cam ein beginning made fool of us saying that this is a very minor problem and this will be rectified but now its a reocurring problem.we have been asking for replacement but nothing has happened.The people involved are Supervisor Ram Upadahay..Mr.Irfan..Mr. Imitiaz from lg..we really need replacement as this gas filling cannot continue for whole life.Please consider our request and do the needful.

Robin batra

Jun 6, 2012

LCD TV Replacement

Jun 5, 2012

RE: LCD TV Replacement

Please accept our apologies again for the inconveniences you experienced during your visit to Reliance Digital. If you could kindly share your contact details with us at http://www.facebook.com/reliancedigital/app_316705315043746, we will surely address your issue and help you better.

Jun 1, 2012

RE: LCD TV Replacement

We are awaiting your response as we would like to connect with you to resolve your grievance. Kindly share your contact details with us at this link - http://www.facebook.com/reliancedigital/app_316705315043746.

We will get in touch with you as soon as we have your contact details.

May 31, 2012

RE: LCD TV Replacement

We noticed your dissatisfaction towards our services. Please share your grievance with us at www.facebook.com/reliancedigital/app_316705315043746 so that we can connect with you and resolve the issue. We will get in touch with you as soon as we have your contact details.

May 31, 2012

LCD TV Replacement

I bought LG TV (LK450) from reliance digital,vashi on 24 april 2012 after complaint on 29 april TV was installed at home and after 15 days TV all of sudden switched off and i called LG service center and on the next day on the basis of complaint number RNA ############ they come and checked the tv and they told that power supply board of tv is faulty . and on the next day they told to submit the bill and id proof to lg service center for further processing and on the next day i went to lg service center and submit the document .
But on the next day they told that they will replace the part but not tv .Now i went to Reliance store Vashi, from where i had buy My LCD TV set, but they didn't further proceed and today is 31 may, Nobody is supporting me Regarding the TV replacement as i Fualty TV is selled to me and now not replacing that as per company norms and reputation i have buy this TV but now no such concerned from LG for customer Satisfaction no action take against it and i am helpless and totally depressed and i am completely fed up from this process because i don't want a part replacement i need tv replacement fully ,so kindly proceed my request and try to Appeal for replace my tv as soon as possible.please reply me soon what all needfull you can do to me.

My address :Flat no.603,Jay Vasant,Plot No.11,sector-16A,vashi ,navi mumbai.

May 29, 2012

No replacement during warranty

Apr 25, 2012

scratch card not got since last 6 months

Apr 9, 2012

Door not opening properly

Dear Customer

We regret the inconvenience that is caused to you. Please get your call registered with our 24x7 Call Center @ 1800-180-9999 for assistance or you can mail us @ serviceindia[at]lge[dot]com.

Mar 23, 2012

Bad service on Warranty of Product

Jan 25, 2012

REPAIR OF LCD UNDER WARRANTY

Dear customer

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have transferred your complaint number and details to the concerned branch service center. Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest and help you out with all the product related issues.

Faluty Refrigerator

Dear Customer

We regret about the inconvenience that has been caused to you. Please get your call registered with our 24x7 Call Center @ 1800-180-9999 for assistance or you can mail us @ serviceindia[at]lge[dot]com

Rahul26 Send email

mobile

lost my mobile
Ms. Rajamony Kumar Send email

LG Wahing Macihine

Thank you very much for helping to register my complaint. Finally the machine is repaired on 17th Nov. 2011, though the complaint was registered more than 6-months back. It seems it is working now, properly.
Thank you very much once again.
PRK, Kumaran

Dec 28, 2011

washing machine does not drain water

This is Smita jape...I would like to submit a complaint regarding our LG washing machine. All the functions are working fine except that it does not drain water. It is requested that you send your Engineer as soon as possible. Ouur Contact Number : 02025677074.
Thankyou

Dec 3, 2011

Horrible service

Had given my LG AC for servicing (gas filing). Just got it back and it is in pathetic state. Its smelling and is dirty like hell. Put my hand inside the air vent and my hand turned greasy black. Seems like it has been through oil slick.

And the air it is throwing is smelling of oil.

This is something you should know. The moment you will ask the LG AC service guys to do wet service on your AC they will run away. Last whole year my AC was under AMC and i used to register for service. Service guys would come and i used to tell them to do wet service. And they would say for that they will have to return and never return. Made couple of service requests after that same thing happened.

And the moment the AMC contrac expired i got a call for renewal. VOW.

AMC no. - 20633
Gas filing service invoice - 01731

Jul 12, 2011

AC

I have purchased a 1 Ton Split AC from SUMARIA, Charni Road, Mumbai , in October 2009 .As my brother has suffered a massive stroke and is paralysed, The AC was bought solely for himand fitted over his bed.

Ever since the AC was purchased it has been giving trouble. We have lodged over 30 complaints . Initially they came and changed some defective parts. I asked to replace the AC as I was not willing to pay 31000/- for a defective piece. But they did not do so. Every few days there has been water driiping from the unit. Sometimes there is a heavy water of water right onto my brother who cannot get up and move away beacuse of his paralysis.

Inspite of taking a comprehensive AMC our complaints are attended to only after a month . That too in a temporary manner. The AC is still not functioning properly and the Company is not willing to do anything about it. I am approaching the Consumer Forum as soon as I get time off from my brothers treatment.

This is mental and physical torture to a helpless patient. If LG cant replace the AC they should refund my money and I will buy a Blue Star or Voltas AC as their service and quality is MUCH BETTER.

Malvika

Jun 23, 2011

Regarding Demo

My Request Ids is RNA11061501212 in this we requested for demo but the person came for demo he don't know the basic functionality and not given simple question answers not expected such demo person from such branded

Jun 22, 2011

After Sales Service

I had purchased LG32 inch (Jazz) LCD TV a couple of years back.. last November (2010) it stopped working, the engineer visited and changed the power supply board and said the warranty of the board was for 3 month.. Now exactly 6 months down the line the board failed.. I registered a complaint with customer care on June 12, 2011, the engineer visited our place and said he will return with the board......Today is June 23, 2011, I am still waiting.. Called up customer care for escalation.. all I get is a "Sorry Sir" in the most apologetic voice, but no follow-up after that....

If any LG personal is reading this then the request ID is RNA ############ and they can confirm this.

Sorry to reiterate, but LG after sales is not apt....readers kindly note this.

Siva

May 7, 2011

Flash Player not working on LG P500 (Advertised + its a 3G Phone)

I have brought LG P500 (Optimus One) for nearly Rs. 12,000.00. Its a 3g Phone and the box is advertising it has Flash 10.1 Player. On the 3g phone such as this I found that its not preinstalled (stated preinstalled), So i had downloaded from Android Market. But it dint worked on the phone, so I appoached LG Gallary, LG Customer care. There responses are negative (saying its mistakenly printed on box), and its a hardware problem that does not support. I have spended a good amount in which I could have brought two different phones which could play flash contents (90% online contentes requires flash). I feel cheated/misguided by LG. They should have removed/recalled the boxes reprinted and the sold it back, but they dint do it. This is a cheating, I cant view online matches online tv everything online which required flash player. Please advise.....

Mar 31, 2011

balancing ring

we have buyed LG fully automatic machine last year since from the day we used we are occurring problem like loud spinning voice sometimes it bangs the wall but the tecnichine use to come and see but he couldn't find any problem now in the month of Jan2011 he told that there is the problem in balancing ring we will replace it but till yet they dint turn off daily we give them call and the answer is i will come today by 3.30pm but that time is not coming only we are very unhappy of this LG washing machine

Feb 8, 2011

mobile problem

My parents baught a LG GW300 last 5 months back. After 2 months only the phone had problem with mother board. We went to all the four service center in pune but not a single is helping us. Since three monhts they are chasing them but there is only one answer we will call uou when the some machine required to detect it arrives. It is difficult fot them
Now the phone is going out of warranty. Can some one let me what to do.

Dec 24, 2010

LG Computers

I have purchased a LG computer 14/2/10 I have the bill for same & it has a warranty for 1 year but now working since Nov 2010 i am booking the complaints on LG customer care. as per LG says they attends complaints within 24 hrs. till yet I wont found it. on 6/12/10 LG Tech.Engineer visited @ my place for same problem but he said 1st LG stopped production of Computers but even though they are providing services to existing under warranty products. after checking my PC he said its manufactured in mid of 2008 but i have purchased it in 14 Feb 2010 so he have to take a grant from his head office first & he again replied me that my purchase date is 4/12/09 as per their record which is not true ( replied it is having a Motherboard Problem & for knowledge earlier also they were changed this Motherboard approx 4-5 months earlier again same) now after grant he has to be inform me but he didn't i personally called & asked him then he said its granted but as per his reply part is not available due to that it is in pending as he gets the part he will replace it but its more than one & half month my computer is not working its completely off.& called many no. which provided by LG C.Care everyone suggested me various nos.like 39010909,LG Service provider unites services 022 32962813 / 9930139568,022 26820312, LG Office Andheri (E) 022 28352882 till 87, & I tried all but no one is giving me any proper service or proper answer it too irritating now.
I have some of the complaint Ref No. which is as below
3/12/10 - ############
6/12/10 - ############
21/12/10 - ############

I want to launch a legal complaint against LG now for not giving proper services.

Dec 19, 2010

Deficiency in service,hiding of infomation

I purchased LG Dishwasher from Croma Phoenix Mall out let on 4th Dec 2010 with following commitments
1. It will be delivered within 48 hrs and installation cum demo in 48 hrs sfter delivery
2. The salt and detergent is available with the LG
It was not installed inspite of my repeated pleas to both croma and LG. Today on 19th the LG person came and installed charging me another Rs750 for detergent and salt without giving receipt or showing the labels,on my insistence and talk with customer care man Shri Triptikant, Shri Triptikant just behaved arrogantly threatening me in clear words that he would see how your any complaint in future would be resolved and would make warranty of the machine functionally irrelevant.Height of things is company doesn't have salt and detergent they removed wrappers because they used material of IFB. My Complaint is Delay in installation,Hiding information that salt and detergent is not made by company and its availability, arrogance on the part of staff threatening not to provide service. Croma may also be asked about hiding of information.