LG

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG

pjain332

May 3, 2021

Third Class ACs LG make

Model: LWA18CPXA

I bought 5 LG Products in May 2019 and I am angry to say that LG makes some of the WORST ACs. In just two seasons this AC's Refrigerant R22 got leaked from 4 places -- it was shocking that after so much of care this happened in just two year model....### LG. It was my worst decision to leave White Westinghouse ACs and buy LG product. What even worse are your service technicians....First service was done but after repeatedly calling and logging for 2nd service of my both ACs (second one is Split 1.5 Tonne Inverter AC) but your Technician Prem (+91 89299 21840 and +91 97165 20875) cheated me on 2nd service and never came..I raised the ticket as well but you people are ## worst company. No Problem -- I have learnt the lesson and will ridicule LG on every front..believe me.

Third Class ACs LG make

Ishan Nanda

Jun 27, 2019

Faulty Refrigerator from LG

I had bought an LG Refrigerator in Nov’18 which got installed in Feb’19.After almost 6 months of usage the door has had dents appearing on the surface!within a span of 3 days I have noticed two dents.Also, in the body towards the compressor, there is a huge bulge which could be seen from the side.The response that I got from service centre was pathetic and highly unprofessional!the technician visited and without even informing me closed the complaint.After continuously complaining they finally agreed to raise the matter to LG technical team. They say it is caused intentionally without even getting into the root cause of it

Faulty Refrigerator from LG

May 30, 2018

AC COOLING UNIT

I m raising the concern of my AC (LG LWA5CP5F/A 1.5T 5s WAC) which I bought on 07/05/2016 has got a problem in its cooling section.Today morning when I opened it from the front to see whether the filter is clean or not I noticed whole of ice in its cooling section for which I am also attaching its picture.

Now my point is it has only completed two years and there is major problem with cooling which is the integral part of an AC.

When I lodged a complaint to customer care of LG the technician visited but they are charging 2000/- to repair it thats too much means I m having 3 products of LG at my home (TV,AC and Microwave) so we trust and rely on LG but this repair thing is too much of cost.That too not for a very old AC it's a new one.

Since the time we have bought it got serviced twice by LG service engineer only,not any outsider.

I request to consider my request as I trust LG for its quick service.So that I can continue buying LG products in future and also recommend the same to others.

Garima Maurya
9599401732/8178091279

AC COOLING UNIT

Saibyj

Mar 20, 2018

Poor service by the company

LG is a brand which has been know for as a strong consumer service provider brand and I have been one of loyal customer towards it. But with the recent service I have got for my slpit AC, is very disappointing. The service has been so bad neither the technician shows up not they pick up call.
It has been a week since I registered for the installation of my AC but still no effective service has been provided by the company. Earlier on 19 March, 2018 when the technician came for the installation they installed both the AC unit in such a way that the water is dropping within the room. And when I tried to resolve this issue on 20 March, 2018 by connecting with call centre after a half an hour call the outcome was zero as the person didn't resolved the issue rather he cut the call.
I have been trying to reach out the technicians and call centre but no solution is being processed, are we supposed to expect this sort of service for a big comsumer brand like LG.
LG Customer Support

Apr 14, 2017

Window ac ice frozen front panel

Dear Customer (cvmjpster),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

LG India
cvmjpster

Apr 12, 2017

Window ac ice frozen front panel

Hi ,

Following up on the issue I had raised earlier (ticket-id - RNP############ and RNP############).

This is the third time I am facing the same issue with my window AC in a matter of around 2 weeks.

I also have extended warranty for my AC as mentioned but still am having troubles in getting a proper solution the problem.

In my window AC, the front panel is frozen with ice again and this needs to be resolved ASAP. I have created a new ticket with customer care rnp############, request LG support to look into this at the earliest.

I would also like to escalate this further and request you to provide email address for the respective authority eithin LG who can address this.

Chaitanya.

Refer complete post on FB - https://www.facebook.com/lgindiapage/posts/################?comment_id=################&reply_comment_id=################&notif_t=feed_comment&notif_id=################
Amit Varshney

Jul 28, 2016

Bad Installation

I have purchased 3 AC of LG from Vijay Sales and facing installation problem in it(water is coming in from the hole they drilled in monsoon).

I had called multiple times to fix the issues but they are playing blame game on each others team. Every time I called I got a new number to handle the situation and story goes on and on and on.

Firstly, they send a teenager to install the AC (Sohail) who is incapable to install a single AC in a whole day. After several iteration they have finally install the AC with 3 major holes in the wall. They left the holes open and now they are dripping.

Then I called to customer care and got a new person to coordinate with. He told me that the installation team is not tightly associated with LG team. They are just a franchise. He checked the AC and told me that the AC's are installed properly and I have to call the installation team again. This time another person (Rashid) came and drill another two hole in the wall and said now the AC has been installed properly.

The wall and interior of the office looks ugly thanks to unskilled team.

Now they are become shameless and not even picking up my phone.

I forgot to mention that there is also a gas leakage problem for that this team took 4 attempts to fix it.

Specification:
Date of Purchase: 20th May 2016
Present Date of writing the issue: 29th July 2016
Complaint numbers:
thegauravk

Apr 29, 2016

Mobile Not repaired.

This is Gaurav Kumar purchased LG G4 H818N on 29/9/2015 IMEI no. 351775070670593. Few weeks before I stared facing booting problem in my mobile whenever I switch ON my phone it shows LG logo and again get restarts. It keeps happening in a continuous loop.

On 22rd April Friday, I went to Noida center ,they said phone's motherboard needs to be changed which we don't have and suggested me to go to Greater Noida service center.

On 23th April Saturday, I went to Greater Noida service center and met Mr. Somesh. He said the phone's PCB needs to be changed which will be available on Monday.

On 25th april Monday, I again visited Greater Noida service center and still the part was not available .I asked him is there any other service center in whole NCR region where I can get it repaired .He made some calls, said no the PCB of LG G4 is not available anywhere. Then, I asked him after how many days I can get my phone repaired. He said in about 4 days the PCB will be available then you can get your phone repaired.

Now today is 29th april , and still the part is not available.

It has been weeks I am not able to use my phone and cannot access the data stored in my phone.This has been a terrible experience with LG. and I have no hopes that my phone will get repair in further few days due to the unavailability of part.So kindly I request you to either replace my phone with new one as its in warranty right now or give me assurance that it will be reapired within next few days.

attachment- Mobile phone Bill
Mobile no- 8130806606

Gaurav Kumar

Mobile Not repaired.

snsircar

Mar 29, 2016

Fleecing by service centre

Microwave: model no.MC 767W
Problem: on starting the machine it would run for about 40 -50 seconds and then stop.
RNA ############: Complaint was made on 19th Feb 2016, given Kartar Singh, attended by Riaz Khan who advised change of control panel and did so on 20th Feb 2016.
RNA ############: Problem re-occured on 20th evening, complaint filed on 3rd Mar 2016, given to Kartar Singh, attended by Manmohan on 4th Mar 2016, who said the problem was due the electrical point, on which the microwave had been working for more than 10 years.
5th Mar 2016: called up Kartar Singh who insisted that the problem was with the electrical point, however, asked him to check it again. On checking he informed that the mother board needed to be changed.
Kartar Singh was asked to change it free of cost as we had already spent Rs 1316 for the control panel whereas the problem was with the mother board.
Subsequently, received calls from the Service Centre - Jatin & Kunal who said that we were not engineers and did not understand and if we do not pay for the motherboard the complaint would be cancelled.
LG has no working system for escalating complaints and service centers are free to fleece customers
Saumendra Sircar
anupamshahi

Jan 23, 2016

LG LED TV not working

I bought this LG TV 32LN5150 on 29-Jun-13 from reliance digital store.within a week this tv developed a snag wherein the voice was not coming and after complaints to replace the tv only the part was replaced and i was told that LG acknowledges one defect in this tv model and we are replacing it free of cost and i will have no problem with the TV going forward.Now after 2 years again the video display of tv is gone and now when i raised a complaint RNA############ they are asking for 13000/- to replace the display unit part.Is there a nexus between LG and reliance digital to sell of defective tv and let the customer suffer.since the first time i was not happy with the product and now i purchased the tv for some 30000/- rs and now i have to shell out 13000/- more. Please help or else i will have to look for social networking plus consumer forum to get this resolved.

Worst is that LG online grievance redressal webstie too is not working and neither their seniors are bothered to pick up the phone.

Anupam - 9560013119
rrishugupta

Aug 3, 2014

LG Washing Machine Non Functioning : Invoice No - VSH/S/428

We have recently purchased the LG washing machine which is giving too much problem. In-order to make you better understand, I have made the video of the same. Please share your email id so i will share the vedio. in this it is not attaching

Distributor: Ganpati Hitech Distributor PVT
Invoice No: VSH/S/428
Purchaser Name: Pavi Bansal
Warranty Card No. : 389482-DEW14
Hide message history

Issue: Upon running, Stopping, or draining the inner cylinder bangs itself on the inner cover walls badly. Also the machine is out of control.

We have already contacted you help line number and a visit has been done to check but the issue still persist. The person who visited or spoke on phone where reluctant to help.

Kindly assist on this asap.

Rishu Gupta http://in.linkedin.com/in/rrishugupta
India Mobile: +91-9958999792; +91-9717778755; +91-9810112970
Abhijit Rishi

Jun 15, 2014

Unavailability of service engineer

LG,

It is highly unacceptable to the behaviour of lg support engineers.

I have complained regarding my fridge heater to be replaced, and the service engineer has not arrived till date after constant following for over 2 weeks. I have contacted the authorised LG service engineer on the address SHRI SAI REFRIGERATION based in 39, Kotla Market , Mayur Vihar-1, New Delhi - 110091 and their mobile no. Are 9873306048 & 9212851085, these people are not only spoiling the name of the organisation but have tested my patience, after my constant tries with them and their false assurities of reaching out to us, I tried contacting some head office personnel of LG, whose name is Amit from LG Refrigeration Customer Service at 8860000962, he too bragged that he shall be sending the person from a different location to us and as expected it was too a false promise. When I tried contacting him again he has saved my number and is not answering my calls at all.

IF THIS IS THE SERVICE FROM LG THEN I REQUEST THE ORGANIZATION TO PAY ME BACK MY MONEY FOR THE FRRIDGE AND FOR THE PAIN ME AND MY FAMILY HAS GONE THROUGH.

Unavailability of service engineer

Amit Bhati

May 22, 2013

poor service support

Do not buy LG products , service of LG is very bad, they are eating more
than what they can chew and are not able ot give any service to the buyers.
i purchased a LG window AC from Kishanlal madanlal, Delhi Cantt on 18-05-13
Nobody came to install the AC for four days after that the
person who came for the installation said that the AC is faulty.
There is no response from the shop owner and neither is there
any response from the LC service centre
There is no senior person available to respond, call attendents are rude
and cut the call at their own free will. Just avoid LG products, do not buy LG.
I had LG products earlier and the after sale services were good , however now
the LG after sale services are the worst.
complaint nuber - RNA############ (no action on this)
Amit Bhati

May 22, 2013

Very poor service support

Do not buy LG products , service of LG is very bad, they are eating more
than what they can chew and are not able ot give any service to the buyers.
i purchased a LG window AC from Kishanlal madanlal, Delhi Cantt on 18-05-13
Nobody came to install the AC for four days after that the
person who came for the installation said that the AC is faulty.
There is no response from the shop owner and neither is there
any response from the LC service centre
There is no senior person available to respond, call attendents are rude
and cut the call at their own free will. Just avoid LG products, do not buy LG.
I had LG products earlier and the after sale services were good , however now
the LG after sale services are the worst.

Jul 30, 2012

No response inspite of repeated reminders

Dear customer

We regret the inconvenience that is caused to you. We have transferred your complaint number and details to the concerned branch service center. Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest and help you out with all the product related issues.

Jul 25, 2012

WORST MOBILE and no service

Dear Sir, I have bought one battery of LG P500 Mobile phone from Kumar Service Centre, Noida Sec.-15 on 29 june 2012, worth Rs. 900. The battery is defective. It is discharging very soon. In this regard I took that battery to the service centre for replacement. They gave me 1 week time to exchange the same. Now its over 2 week and they have not arranged the new battery. Can I have any complaint number. What should I do? Please help.

Jul 25, 2012

WORST MOBILE and no service

Really I also suffered the similar problem from the same service centre in noida. They are not worth talking. Pdase help

Jul 1, 2012

AC under AMC not getting Service

AC came to my home for delivery, It was really shocking that again AC was delivered without changing coil, as it was case of gas leakage with in 5 days so everybody ( who are in TO and CC) said that certainly coil will be changed.

Now as AC has old coil, Please make sure coil get replaced in next 2 days or I need my AMC money back, I will be really happy to not to use such a pathetic service like LG .

After 2 days if I did not get service engineer at my home to replace coil i will go to consumer court for harassment done by LG.

Also have a look .. Since 11June no response from LG on this thread.

Rahul

Jun 25, 2012

SERVICE CENTER OF HELL - LG SERVICE CENTER , SECTOR 63, NOIDA.

Dear Customer

We regret the inconvenience that is caused to you. Please get your call registered with our 24x7 Call Center @ 1800-180-9999 for assistance or you can mail us @ serviceindia[at]lge[dot]com

Mar 13, 2012

Mar 11, 2012

LG service waist of time and money !!!

I beleive you have not read the details in my complaint above. It clearly says that I have called CC many ties but response was not satisfied.

Feb 20, 2012

LG service waist of time and money !!!

Aug 13, 2011

Mobile Problem

This is Parvesh Gupta, I have purchased a mobile set LG350i from Sawagat, Sony ericsson Advanrage store, Kunjpura Road, Karnal( Haryana) vide invoice no. 26956 dated 26.01.2011but after purchasing the set the system automatically shut down. Regarding this problem I had contacted LG service centre at Karnal they upgraded mobile software. But still same problem Occurred.So I had wasted more than 2 Months for this Mobile problem. I got Mentally upset due to LG Support. I lost my faith on LG so please refund the money which I wasted for LG GW 300 Mobile.
I shall be thankful if LG will give back the Money.
Please feel free to contact me between 1.00 P.M to 2.00 P.M
on my mobile no. 09896009567

Jul 5, 2011

Non rectification and poor service

Install TYRE SEALER and get your tyre puncture proof till tyre's life.Have your tyre's life increased upto 10000 kms.Get increased mileage along with long time constant air pressure in tyre.

Email : [email protected]

My next product is FUEL SAVER which on mixing with petrol increases mileage of vehicle from 20 % to 50 %.

Wanted distributors/ Dealers across india--
call- 08808033300

www.tyresealer.net

Jun 28, 2011

Poor Service

We apologize for this. We have transferred your complaint number and details to the concerned branch service center. Our Representative will attend to your issues shortly.

LG India