LG

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG

Dec 14, 2010

Inardent delay in services

I purchased a LG refrigerator on 5th December 2010 at Ace electronics in Great India Place mall. The payment was done immediately through credit card. The product was delivered to us the same evening around 8.30pm. We found out that the refrigerator was not balanced and told the delivery person to correct the fridge's balance. He rudely said that it would be done by the engineer who would visit for a demo. After repeated complaints the engineer came after two days and found out that the compressor tray in the backside was damaged during transportation and said it can be repaired. I opposed saying i would not want any repair but i want it to be replaced fully since it was a brand new product. After talking to the dealer, engineer and registering a complaint with LG customer care, i was promised a replacement on thursday the 9th dec 2010. But everyday the engineer calls up to say that there is some technical issues and delaying the replacement. We are utterly disgusted at this rate of service from a reputed company like LG. They are still working on it without solutions! I dont get to use the old fridge because it was given away, i cant use the new fridge also because i am waiting for replacement!!! Apathy of a customer.

Bill no-741

N 151 [email protected]
Sector 25
Jalvayu Vihar
Noida

This is to under your notice that I have purchased an LCD Jazz 80FR (Full HD) in Aug end but I feel very sad to say that my decision of taking LCD of your company was totally wrong as your company does not provide customer satisfaction…..

The problem which I am facing is that in this LCD there is defect in HDMI port since the time of purchase and inspite of making a complain for change of LCD or the part but no action has been taken from your company….

Two months have passed since I have purchased the LCD and your company is not looking into this matter seriously..My complaint no’s are given below:

1..C10A1514446

2..C10A1910750

3..C1092011423

I would never recommend anyone to purchase products of your company as there no customer satisfaction…pleaselook into this matter very seriously

Date:26 oct 2010

Jul 6, 2010

AC not working

I have logged complaint with LG for AC not working. This is the 3rd time I have registered a complaint and without any fix to the problem they close the complaint. No one bothers to address the real problem. I have spent time just registering complaints and doing follow up. This is the worst customer care that I have seen. The other companies are very quick to resolve the issues.

I would not recommend LG product of any kind to anyone. DO NOT BUY LG Products at all.

Jul 3, 2010

Mobile Problem

This is Saroj Kumar Acharya (Mob : 9971972848) From Noida. I had purchased a LG Mobile from JOSHI SONS on 17.05.2010 with invoice no – 792. But after Purchasing while activating internet connection in my mobile. I faced a problem in Downloading datas.
Regarding this problem I had contacted LG Customer Care on Phone. They Suggested me to go to Neelam Chowk Customer Station ( V R Infocomm) and they upgraded mobile software. But still same problem Occurred. I got a service slip for the same thing.
After that I had contacted to customer care , they told me that contact their service specialist engineer Mr.VISHAL (09312631253). I spoke to him regarding my problems in Mobile and he suggested me to wait for 15 Days to check the real problem with research centre since he also don’t know about the real problem.
After 15 Days I had called him he told that this problem can’t be rectified, so he promised to replace the mobile with other model no of Same LG brand.
Since two days I am calling him but he is not responding through phone. So I called Customer care once again but there is no proper response from them.
So I had wasted more than 2 Months for this Mobile problem. I got Mentally upset due to LG Support. I lost my faith on LG so please refund the money which I wasted for LG GW 300 Mobile.
I shall be thankful if LG will give back the Money.
Please feel free to contact me between 1.00 P.M to 2.00 P.M

Jun 24, 2010

Refrigerator not working

I Have lodged a complaint for my refrigerator which was not working on and loged a complaint on 21st june for first time and request id was C1062141020.and the engineer came after 20hours and made a mess so that the same issue happens in the next two days i.e. on tuesday.

agan lodged a complaint and after reapir by a poor engineer after waiting 24hrs,it again got wrong and my fridge stopped working on 24th june.Request no C1062335939 was loged agin on 23rd and i ahve asked to take it on emergency case.as it has been happened for 3rd time.but no response instead people sitting in service center and custoer care center are keep on telling that.it will be done in 24hrs.

this is bullshit and as a customer and having an AMC why should i wait for another 24hrs and my fridge got stuck for 4days.

PK