LG

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG

Aug 11, 2011

DEFECTIVE ITEM RECEIVED BY DEALER

We apologize for this. Please send us your details and your complaint number to [email protected] This is essential for us to be able to help you out of this situation.

Jun 24, 2011

Parts pending complaints for 10 days

We apologize for this. We have transferred your complaint number and details to the concerned branch service center. Our Representative will attend to your issues shortly.

Jan 25, 2011

Dear Mr Singh,

We are sorry to learn about the improper working of your product. Our Area Service Manager will contact you asap for the resolution.

Warm Regards

Jan 25, 2011

Dear Mr Singh,

sukhwinder singh sawna

Nov 21, 2012

Cancel Recently billed Item

Hello

Recently I had purchased one Blu ray device for mohali 3B/2,Amar electronics,This piece is good one.

Next day I had changed my mind to go for another Product in lieu of the Blu ray device,for which distributor is denying for the Billing Reversal.

I had paid 8500 rupee through Online credit card.

Kindly assit me to get this product exchanged.
Also as per Customer protection act and under Cool off period,I can get this items returned.

But they are guiding customers,once sold shall not be returned.

//BR

3RD WHEN I SAW BOX UR AC ACCESSORIES NOT COMPETE PLATE AND WIRE MISSING
WHEN I COMPLAINT BUT HE ARRAIGNED PLATE AND WIRE FROM OUT SIDE AND HANG THAT AC

4RTH SWING MOTER IS NOT WORKING UR ENGINEER SAID WE WILL CHANGE BUT
THEY NOT CAME TILL DAY

5TH LEAKING WATER ON MOTER SIDE BY CHANCE MY LAPTOP IN BELOW THAT AC AND DESTROYED

TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE MY REQUEST IS PICK UR PRODUCT AND PAYBACK MY AMOUNT
THIS IS MY LIFE TIME VERY BAD SHOPPING AND ESPERANCE WITH UR PRODUCT AND SERVICE
IF U ARE NOT PICK AC I WILL COMPLAINT CONSUMER COURT PLEASE DECIDE AND REPLY ME SOON

NARESH KUMAR
9911119173

Aug 5, 2011

DEFECTIVE ITEM RECEIVED BY DEALER

RECEIVED DEFECTIVE REFRIGERATOR FROM LG DISTRIBUTOR, HE IS TELLING FREEZE WILL BE CHANGED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT IT IS MORE THAN ONE MONTH ITEM HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED BY THE YOUR DEALER HAS SEND ONE FREEZE WHICH IS ALSO DEFECTIVE. I COME TO THE CONCLUSION LG PRODUCTS ARE NOT GOOD AND QUALITY IS POOR THAN OTHER COMPANY.

Jul 11, 2011

Fedup By LG Mobile{Modle No.LG GD510}

Dear Sir/Mam,

As iam to inform you that today i have received a call{+919334116145,02:11pm}from service centre of the LG where the guy Mr.Sagar where he have asked my problem on the behalf of the LG company where i also make him a personal request that ask your company to get return my money back where he reply me that iam{Mr.Sagar}going to made a discussion with my higher authority and going to give a call within 15 to 20 minute from 02:11pm,but no any phone has been came where i have given a call on the same number{+919334116145}at 06:15pm where Mr.Sagar has replied that we have told your matter to higher authority but i didn't received any feedback from higher authority of LG Company,where also he has given me an ansurance we are going to contact& going to short out your problem within a days.
So, i request you to ask the the company to get return my money back& obilige.

**********************************************************************

Thanks for concerning on my matter but i request to your company,you& your Branch Service Manger Mr Manoj Semwal to get return my money back within 2-3 days of my phone LG Mobile{Modle No.LG GD510},i dont want to use your product iam totally fedup with your product& service.
So, i request you to short out my problem by get return my money back.

**********************************************************************

We are sorry to learn about your dissatisfaction.

We have forwarded your issue to concerned Branch Service Manager so that an immediate step can be taken in this regard.

Please don't hesitate to contact our Branch Service Manger Mr Manoj Semwal on his mobile number 9709302265

Thanking you and reassuring you of our best services always.

Thanks and Regards.

Akanksha Verma

Customer Service Dept.

LGEIL- Head Office

Greater Noida (UP)

From: paritosh [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 2:09 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Cc: serviceindia/LOCAL EMPLOYEE/LGEIL I-TEAM([email protected])
Subject: Fedup By LG Mobile{Modle No.LG GD510}

Dear Sir/Mam,

As I am to inform you that i as a consumer of the LG Company where iam using LG Mobile{Modle No. GD510}where iam facing a problem

2} Software problem

Where i had already written a several mail to LG India for my problem where they get solved my problem but such aforesaid problem has again get repeated after 10 days of shorting out my problem,where the company official Mr. Vinod has given me a call on 07 july,2011,{contact number:+917488388814} at 05:45pm where he has make a conversation with me that we are going to short out my problem within 2days but till the date{10 july,2011} 4 days has been passed but till i had not received any call from Mr. Vinod and LG Company,where i have also made a request at same time from LG Company that please get return my money back i dont want to use such a product of the LG.
So, i request you to all to ask the company to get return my money back& obilige.

Dear Sir/Mam,

As i am to inform you that I am the customer of the LG Electronic where i have purchased the LG Mobile{Modle No.LG GD510}where i have got second time a same problem such as-

2} Software problem

Where i had already written a several mail to LG India for my problem where they get solved my problem but such aforesaid problem has again get repeated after 10 days of shorting out my problem.

So, i request you to ask the LG Company to get return my money back,as i dont want to use such types of product which is creating a problem day by day.

*****Conversation made between ME & LG Company for my problem*****

Poor Service& Product
Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to inform you that i had visited to your service centre{LG Service Centre,1st Floor,city palace,New Bunglow road,Patna,Bihar} on 10th May,2011regarding to my problem as per your request,where the Sanjay Choubey Centre Manager{cell:-9334030259}& his team member Sonu ji{9386181584},has checked by phone where he has taken the snap along with the photo copy of my phone bill &area where there is a manufacturing defect which is still under warranty period,where he& his team has given me the assurance to shout out my problem within two days,but now 4th day has been crossed but no action has been taken by you and your respective service,i also want tell you that iam totally got fedup by your product,as i am one of the usser of LG who is using all the product of LG such as AC,Mobile& Micro Oven.As i have decided to move to the consumer forum{court}against your poor service& product.

On Tue, 10 May 2011 20:01:54 +0530 wrote
Dear Sir/Mam,

As i am to inform you that as per your request i had made a visit to your service centre{LG Service Centre,1st Floor,city palace,New Bunglow road,Patna,Bihar}where the Sanjay Choubey Centre Manager{cell:-9334030259}& his team member Sonu ji{9386181584},has checked by phone where he has taken the snap along with the photo copy of my phone bill &area where there is a manufacturing defect which is still under warranty period,where he& his team has given me the assurance to shout out my problem within two days.
So, i request you to shout out my problem on proity basis until& unless i have to move a consumer court against your poor service& product.

Thanks for sharing your concern with us.

We would like to request you that visit at our Lg Mobile

Greater Noida-UP

From: paritosh
[mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 11:07 PM

To: serviceindia/LOCAL EMPLOYEE/LGEIL I-TEAM([email protected])

Subject: Facing problem in LG GD510

*****************REMINDER#01*********************

As i am to inform you that I as a customer/consumer of your LG India where iam
using a different products in our daily use in which iam using one of your
product that is Model No.LG GD510,as i have purchased my phone on dated
14/06/2010 which is still now under warranty as i am facing a problem in my
phone:--

1} Facia of phone has got damaged

2} Software problem,due to which iam facing a problem regarding your product.

So, i request you to short out my problems regarding to my matter which ian
manufacturing defect,until& unless i have to move a consumer court against
your poor service& product.

Cell:+919899731473

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!

[Complaint comments]

Jul 11, 2011

Re.Re.Fedup By LG Mobile{Modle No.LG GD510}

So, i request you to short out my problem by get return my money back.

**********************************************************************

We are sorry to learn about your dissatisfaction.

Thanking you and reassuring you of our best services always.

Thanks and Regards.

Akanksha Verma

Customer Service Dept.

LGEIL- Head Office

Greater Noida (UP)

From: paritosh [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 2:09 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Cc: serviceindia/LOCAL EMPLOYEE/LGEIL I-TEAM([email protected])
Subject: Fedup By LG Mobile{Modle No.LG GD510}

*****Conversation made between ME & LG Company for my problem*****

Poor Service& Product

On Tue, 10 May 2011 20:01:54 +0530 wrote
Dear Sir/Mam,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us.

We would like to request you that visit at our Lg Mobile

Greater Noida-UP

From: paritosh
[mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 11:07 PM

To: serviceindia/LOCAL EMPLOYEE/LGEIL I-TEAM([email protected])

Subject: Facing problem in LG GD510

*****************REMINDER#01*********************

As i am to inform you that I as a customer/consumer of your LG India where iam
using a different products in our daily use in which iam using one of your
product that is Model No.LG GD510,as i have purchased my phone on dated
14/06/2010 which is still now under warranty as i am facing a problem in my
phone:--

1} Facia of phone has got damaged

2} Software problem,due to which iam facing a problem regarding your product.

So, i request you to short out my problems regarding to my matter which ian
manufacturing defect,until& unless i have to move a consumer court against
your poor service& product.

[Complaint comments]

Jun 23, 2011

Parts pending complaints for 10 days

We have make several complaints for LG LCD TV (model 47LD650 Sr. No. 0062 PCD 000259) and have two complaints no. i.e. RNA ############ dated 13/06/11 at 11:45 AM and RNA ############ dated 20/06/11 at 11:30 AM. Against first complaint a service engineer named himanshu visit and hold complaint for part pending.
We had almost 60 telephonic conversion with LG"s customer care people's (himansu,rajesh,rashmi,anil,pankaj,kamil) along with spana bhatt Branch CCO ( ph. no. 9711359784) And sudhanker HR manager (ph. no. 9811354645) but all these are unable to tell us availability date of part, which is not available in the Delhi region for the last 10 days.
On 23/06/11 at 10:30 AM of LG's call center’s girl named priyanka disconnect her phone after our enquiry of that part which is not available.

May 18, 2011

AC NOT WORKING

MY AC NOT WORKING PROPERLY YOUR LINE ALWAY BUSSY.

PLEASE SEND YOUR MAN TO REPAIR THIS.

MY AC NAME IS INTELOO AIR

MY PHONE NO.9999877825

Jan 20, 2011

Display Problem

We register complaint on 8nov,2010 in LG customer care"com no C10B0841975" about its display problem. They took our TV on 20/12/2010 to their service center. Till today(21/01/2011) they won't be able to manage a spare part of that fault,
I never aspect this type of services from LG. So, I fed up with bad & fraud services of LG

Jul 26, 2010

BAD SERVICES OF LG CARE

I HAD PURCHASE A REFRIGERATOR ON 25-09-2009. NOW I HAVE A PROBLEM IN IT I HAVE COMPLAINT ABOUT IT IN LG CUSTOMER CARE MANY TIME BUT THEIR ENGINEER ARE NOT ABLE TO FIND THE FAULT AND REPAIR IT. AND NOT A SINGLE EFFECTIVE STEP IS TAKEN BY LG CARE YET FOR MY REQUEST. MY REQUEST DETAIL IS-
REQUEST DATE REQUEST NO.
5-03-2010 C-1041207321
4-06-2010 C-1060416467
10-07-2010 C-1071014981
25-07-2010 C-1072508433 ALL THESE REQUEST ARE FOR SAME PROBLEM.
MY PRODUCT MODEL NO IS- GL 195 NM5.
MY THIRD REQUEST(C-1071014981) HAS BEEN CANCELLED BY LG WITHOUT ANY REASON . NOW I FEEL CHEATED AND AFFRAID BY LG,S BEHAVIOUR TOWARD ME. PLZ TAKE A SOME ACTION AGAINST ALL THIS.
APPLICANT- ASHOK JAIN