LG

Consumer complaints and reviews about LG

tulasihr

Jul 17, 2018

Services Related issue

W have purchase 50 AC from LG and installation done by vendor side now we are facing issued with our ac and not working also we have follow up with LG customer care but team i not responding and given fake commitment. So please help to resolved this issue.

LG compliant no- RNP-############, ############,1807020536 and they closed the issue with taking our concern.

this all complain alotte to INFINITY SERVICES ( Karan Dhingra 9811354206 Area Service Manger

ujjal bora
Tulasihealthcare
805/1, Main Road, Mandi
Near- Lingaya's Lalita Devi Institute of Management
Mandi Gaon- New Delhi

May 22, 2017

Fridge not cooling

Sir I have purchase a LG Refrigerator 190 Ltr Model No. 205KGHWI in May, 2015 from M/s. Sandeep Electronics, Najafgarh, New Delhi. The Refrigerator stop cooling on 1 August, 2015 and my reapeted complaints to customer care and service centre engineer has said the gas is leaking and he repair it. Now within less than 2 years it also stop cooling. I want to know how it was repaired by engineer. I want to replace it with new one, because it is yet in warranty period.

Otherwise I have to go to Consumer Court against the company for providing a low quality product. Please do the needful at the earliest to avoid legal action against the Company.

Thanx

skdsy29

Apr 10, 2017

LG - no repairing their Product

part not available

Product Discontinuance

LG Ref : Ref No RNP############ dt 21/3/2017 Mother board Par NSP

I had a bought a 42 inch LED LE5500 TV for rs. 57000/-, The LED TV had some display issue and I contacted the LG local service provider and he recommended changing the mother board. I was informed that this will take two to three days. Subsequently i was informed that LG has stopped manufacturing this and i should produce my Bill &SERIAL No etc, which I have provided to them immediately, so that LG can revert to me. But regret to say till now I have no response from LG Service branch, As earlier I was told that mother board will cost around 6300/-+service tax, which I was agreet to pay, but now syas part is NSP. Today I logged my complaint in details with national consumer helpline under dockt no 220813.
I would like to inform that I reserve my rights to bring this to the notice of consumer court, competition controller ( CCI) and the media, if not received a suitable resolution in reasonalbe period of time n money.

I Hereby Quote below the ealier communication sent to [email protected], for which ther is no response received

Dear Customer Care Team,

This has refrence to my above complaint with LG Care, on 21st Feb 2017 & then running from pillar to post, but there is no solution is provided till date, and today when, I enquire from LG care about the status of my above complaint I was surprise to know that the complaint is closed without any response to me.

In between this period I was advised to speak to LG Care Local Branch Head Ms Ruchi Yadav (M 9811354682)on 11/3/2017 regarding status of NSP, who in turn assured me to help me out in this regard once, but never revert me on this. and now she has stopped picking my phone.

I also spoke to Mr Pankaj LG (M 8506097452) on 23 feb regarding the NSP spare part, who in trun assure me that they have written the mail to service team, and solution will be provided to me soon,

But regret to say that till date no solution is provided to me.

Being one of the oldest loyal LG Customer using many other products Like Frost Free Refrigrator/Mocrowave Oven/Washing machine since long time and never had such a bad experience regarding LG Service. I use to be a proudly say that LG products/Service are one of the best in experience.

But this time it was a bad experience ,,,,even after 40 days no solution/response to my complaint and your LG Care Manager has stopped picking phone and never responded....shame on this kind of attitude / service.

I had never expected such a casual attutue from a SuperBrand company Like LG. / service Team.
This LG TV was purchased by me for about 57K and has started giving problem with in 5 years 8 months, and no response from service department.

I once again request you to please look in to the matter on priority and do the need full asap....before I esclate up the matter with other appropriate authorities and plateform.

Sanjay malhotra
M 9810863226
skdsy29

Apr 6, 2017

part not available

Product Discontinuance

LG Ref : Ref No RNP############ dt 21/3/2017 Mother board Par NSP

Dear Customer Care Team,

But regret to say that till date no solution is provided to me.

Sanjay malhotra
M 9810863226
Amit Suri

Aug 14, 2015

Misbehaviour and Casual Approach

I am consuming various products of LG electronics but now after the shocking treatment I am wondering whether I have done a mistake in entrusting faith in the brand ..I have lodged complaint In LG service centre on 9th Aug and they have assured timely response .On 10 th I received a call at 9.30 for visit around 10.30 am ..I requested engineer to reach early as possible in morning as per availability n the gentleman promised to visit next day around 9 am but he didn't turn up ..When I contacted him around 9.30 am , he simply said he can't come anytime soon ..when I displayed my unhappiness over the fact that he hadn't informed me about the delay , he rudely said that he doesn't care and I can lodge complaint in customer care ..I do lodged complaint in customer care n they promised that grievance cell would call and take up my complaint to the logical end but to my utter disappointment nobody contacted me ..The misbehaviour and Casual Approach doesn't go well with the brand image ..LG should take up the responsibility of addressing my grievance and should take appropriate action against the person

NAME AMIT SURI
CONTACT DETAILS 9971926927 ,9971666927
ADD SEC 8 DWARKA

Aug 10, 2015

Refrigrator not cooling

I have purchased a LG Refrigerator 190 Ltr Model No.205KGHW two months back from M/s. Sandeep Electronics, Najafgarh. The Refrigerator has stop cooling on 1 August, 2015. I have lodged a report on customer Care and the complaint No. RNA############, after repeated requests a Engineer visited and said the gas is leaking. Till date I have not got any response from the Company as well as the dealer i.e. M/s. Sandeep Electronics says that we have no responsibility for this defective product. I want to replace this Refrigerator, but not getting any assurance from Company or even from dealer. Please help to replace this immediately or otherwise I have to go to Consumer Court against the company and dealer because I am feeling uneasy without this during the peak hours of summer.

Thanx

Yours Sansar Chand
Phone No. 9868143970

Aug 10, 2015

Refrigerators not cooling

I hav purchased the LG make Fridge 2 month back. It has now gas and its cooling is totally finished.
Rahul Verma

Jun 29, 2015

COMPRESSOR NOT REPLACE

I Aman Tokas. So Vinod Tokas. Ro Wz14, Om Vihar Phase-1 Uttam Nagar New Delhi-110059. Buy a fridge from LG company but after a 2 year of purchasing i got problem related cooling when i call first time on dated 08/01/2015 at LG Costumer care for problem the they provide me complaint number (RNA############) after that engineer Visit to my place & said there not much problem in refrigerator then they charge as service charge of Rs. 674. Then after a few day i again face a same problem with my refrigerator i found it's not cooling again the i again made a complaint against refrigerator on LG Costumer care they provide me a complaint no. (RNA############) on Dated 16/01/2015. They again send a engineer to visit to my place now engineer said that there is a gas probel in it & they fill gas in the refrigerator & charge 1833. for filling a gas in refrigerator but after few days i again face a same problem with my refrigerator & i again make a complaint (RNA############) ON DATED 27/01/2015 to costumer care & they make visit to engineer at my place now they said there is a problem in a COOLING COIL & they said you have to replace the cooling coil then it will work fine with it then he replace cooling coil & charge Rs 2293 but after that also i finding same problem with my refrigerator & i again made a complaint to LG Costumer care about it but i lost complaint the engineer visit to my place & said we are unable to find a problem with it we will send our senior engineer to you in one day but no one visit to my place after that & they close my complaint without my knowing after that i made a complaint again on dated 18/06/2015 Complaint No. (RNA1506170066002) now when they visit to my place & said that refrigerator compressor is not working it a compressor problem you have to change it for good working i said my compressor is in guarantee period change it then they said this product is not in stock it can take minimum 30-40 days. When i said how we will face this summer without it then they offer me 21000 against my refrigerator. They said you take 21000 & give the refrigerator to us we can only do this for you or you have to wait minimum 30-40 Days & now also they close my complaint without my knowing.

Aman Tokas

Navneet Kapoor

Jun 3, 2014

Non Functioning of AC

In regard to the non-functioning of AC, we lodged a complaint(No 8003375905) to service center on 1st June,2014.Since then, no engineer has visited our place till now.We again rang the service center yesterday but no confirmation was given to us on the visit.The services provided by you are pathetic and this a sheer harassment to the customer as in such a hot weather there is no respite.With such a bad experience from your store, we will not recommend any one to buy product from Reliance.
If the necessary actions are not taken at the earliest, we shall approach the Consumer Court.

Apr 9, 2012

Happy Living Plan AMC

Dear customer

We regret the inconvenience that is caused to you. We have transferred your complaint number and details to the concerned branch service center. Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest and help you out with all the product related issues.

LG Service Team

Jun 15, 2011

LESS WORK

NOT

Apr 7, 2012

Happy Living Plan AMC

I have taken LG Happy Living Plan AMC for my split AC in June 2010 for 2 years.I have raised a request for the servicing of my AC on 07th April and was told by the customer care that the technician would call me to fix an appointment but till now I have'nt received any call from them.

Also,today I again spoke to the customer care and asked him to provide me the technician's number.When I called up the technician (Concept Air Conditioners,Delhi Mob No : 9582801060);the person showed interest initially but when I told him that I hold LG's HAPPY LIVING plan AMC than his tone changed and he informed me that due to peak load he is very busy and would not be able to give an appointment till the next 4-5 days.

I think their should be some SLA of when the request can be completed and the appointment should be fixed within some time of raising the request.I prefered the servicing to be done on a weekend but it seems to be a rare possibility now.I have spent around Rs 4000 for the AMC and expects that a good service should be provided atleast for basic servicing of the AC.

It would have been better if I would have used this amount for paid servicing for better response from the technicians.(Cocept Air Conditioners,Delhi)

Please look into the matter urgently.

The details are as below :

Request No : RNA############
Name :V K Mathur
Mob No : 9717175710/9871407900

Jun 15, 2011

LESS WORK

DEAR SIR
MY LG SPLIT AC DO NOT WORK COMPLETELY . / LESS WORK DONE
"DISPLAY FUNCTIONS ARE NOT WORK"
PL,S MY AC CHECK OUT.
DATE OF SALE- 05/05/11

Aug 1, 2010

Request for repair not attended by company

Inspite of repeated requests, my complain No. C1071622678 dt. 16 Jul 2010 for my LG LCD TV model 26LG30R is not yet attended by the company service centre. TV is just 2 yrs old but its display penel has developed defect which is not being attended. On four occassions customer care person just tells that he has sent reminders to service centre and service engineer will give a call within 24 hrs. Please help.
Dr. J P N Jha. (Mob- 9999714345,Delhi)

PAO (OR) ASC (SOUTH) BANGALORE - NON RECEIPT ARREARS 7TH PAY COMMISION
    Refer FSA Jun 2017. So far I have not received the...
    OTHPG 932277296452GOOGLE *Octro Inc g.co/helpp - Unauthorized Transaction
    Unauthorized transaction was done through transaction ID...
    Avenger 220 Cruise ABS - RE: Issue in new Avenger 220 Cruise ABS
    Dear Sir, We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly...
    Blue Dart - I am compaling about my credit card delivery time
    A apply a credit card from hdfc bank..and they send me the...
    Hero Moto Corp - Complaint about insurance claim
    Hello sir i am junaid khan from bilari disst moradabad...
    ncert - Math
    14 Question of ncert book exercise miscellanous of...
    Delevry curiar - Not timly delever
    I send a parcel via delevry curiar date-13/11/2019...
    RF750677629SG wish - Need urgent deliver
    I have a package that's been at the delhi...
    Electroff in fushion5 11.6"4G tablet - Product missing
    I am order fushion5 11.6"4G tablet but he item that...
    kvb net banking - Amount Debited but transaction not successful
    I wanted to book flight tickets in cleartrip.com and the...