LIC Agent

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC Agent

Pboral

Nov 22, 2019

Respected Sir/Madam,
I Pronab Boral Agent code 02742/3103 LIC of India Surajpur Branch Dist Surajpur want to state the following points as my grievances.
1. My agency was discontinued / terminated w.e.f. 5th/ 6th Dec 2018.

2. I had given application to then their Branch Manager LIC SURAJUPUR in the m/o Jan 2019 to continue my revival commission.

3. After several letters through mail / personal visit to office Persuing officers of LIC SURAJPUR my agency was updated in June 2019 .

4. My revival commission again started from 2nd June 2019.The same paid each month till 15.11.2019.

5. Till date I had not received my revival commission from 6th/ 7th Dec 2018 to 31st May / 1st June 2019.

6. For the period of 7th Dec 2018 to 31st May 2019 the revival commission is higher side then other period.

7. Why the arrears for period mentioned in point no. 06. As during this period the commission due is in higher side due to March ending 2019.

I therefore request you to kindly look into this matter so that I should not bear a great financial loss and realise my Arrears from 6th Dec 2018 to 1st June 2019.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

With Regards,

PIN 495452
MOBILE NO. 7587152720
E MAIL ID:- [email protected] rediffmail.com

Sent: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 11:19:11 GMT+0530
To: "bo_3103"<[email protected]>, "LIC Surajpur"<[email protected]>, "sdm.shahdol"<[email protected]>, "sdm.bhopal"<[email protected]>, "crm.shahdol"<[email protected]>, "crm.bhopal"<[email protected]>, "lochanagupta.lic"<[email protected]>, "Sales.shahdol"<[email protected]>, "customerzone_bhopal"<[email protected]>, "mboral_2007"<[email protected]>, "davmboral"<[email protected]>

Sir/madam,
Please take necessary steps regarding my revival commission from Dec 2018 to May 2019 which is not paid till date .

Please clear the dues at the earliest.
Thanking your,

LIC SURAJPUR

Sent: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 20:56:06 GMT+0530
Subject: Fw: Reminder for Revival Commission for Agent Code 02742/3103

What is this LIC of Indian is so big organization of India but I am surprised that after several e-mail sent to your esteemed office not a single response was conveyed to undersigned to solve this problem.
As per my Bank passbook Agent code 02742/ 3103 Pronab Boral Agent LIC OF INDIA SURAJPUR BRANCH Dist Surajpur Chhattisgarh has not received any revival commission from 6th Dec 2018 to 31.05 2019. Due to my Agency was suspended for the above period for Revival of my agency I had already submitted application to Branch Manger LIC Surajpur m/o Jan 2019 by hand and after my several mail my agency was re-stared in the m/o June 19.
After that I got my commission on 2nd June 2019.
But still I do not received my revival commission for the period from 6th Dec 2018 to 31.05.3019 {6 months commission)
I once again pray to your kind office to settle my case in priority basis.
Thanking you sir,

From: "MBoral" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 12:55:18 GMT+0530
To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

REMINDER
PLEASE CHECK THE REVIVAL COMMISSION FROM 6TH DECEMBER 2018 TO 30.05.2019.
As per my record your office has not paid my due commission for the above period.
If your office paid the same please provide me the details of payment of my revival commission for the above period.
Thanking You Sir,

Agent Code 02742/3103
LIC Surajpur Branch

On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 12:05:26 +0530 "MBoral" <[email protected]> wrote

On Sun, 08 Sep 2019 20:32:08 +0530 "MBoral" wrote
>Sir,After several mails still no action taken from your end regarding my revival commission for the period of 6th December 2018 to 1st June 2019.Please take necessary steps for payment of my due commission for the above period.As i had not been paid any commission for the period of 6th Dec 2018 to 31st May 2019.I therefore once again requesting you to clear my previous due Commission at the earlier.If your Branch has paid the commission for the above period then please give the detail record for the commission and payment of my saving account details.Please do the needful at the earlier.
PRONAB BORALAGENT CODE:-02742/3103LIC SURAJPURDIST SURAJPURCHHATISGARHMOBILE NO .7587152720

Sent: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 14:36:30 GMT+0530
To: "bo_3103", "LIC Surajpur", "sdm.shahdol", "Sales.shahdol", "sdm.bhopal", "crm.shahdol"
Subject: Re: Reminder for Revival Commission for Agent Code 02742/3103

Dear sir,Please provide me the revival commission details from 1st Dec 2018 to 1st June 2019 .As per my passbook I had not received any commission till date for the above period.If the revival commission from 1st Dec 2018 to 1st June 2019 paid then please provide the same and if the revival commission from 1st Dec 2010 to 1st June 2019 not paid then please pay the same at the earliest ,so that I may not lose any financial loss.Thanking you sir,
Yours sincerely,
Pronab BoralAgent code027423103

Sent: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 12:35:52 GMT+0530
Subject: Re: Reminder for Revival Commission for Agent Code 02742/3103

Sir/madam,After several request mailed and telephonic call regarding my revival commission from December 2018 to June 2019 till no action taken from your end.If your office paid the revival commission for the above period then please provide me the commission statement for the above period and when the same credited in my Bank account.Please release my due commission at the earliest so that I may not get any financial loss.
Thanking you sir,
Yours sincerely
PRONAB BORALAGENT CODE027423103LIC SURAJPURMOBILE NO 7587152720

Sent: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 07:04:08 GMT+0530
Subject: Fw: Reminder for Revival Commission for Agent Code 02742/3103

Respected sir,Please do the needful at the earliest at your end.
Thinking you sir,

Pranab BoralAgent CodeO2742/3103

Sent: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 10:46:05 GMT+0530
To: "bo_3103", "LIC Surajpur", "sdm.shahdol", "sdm.bhopal", "mboral_2007"
Subject: Fw: Reminder for Revival Commission for Agent Code 02742/3103

Sir,Please look into the matter at your end at the earliest .
Thanking you sir,Yours faithfully,
Pranab BoralAgent code 02742/3103LIC SURAJPURDO MR LOCHAN PRASAD GUPTA02845

Sent: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 18:05:46 GMT+0530
To: "bo_3103" , "LIC Surajpur" , "sdm.shahdol" , "sdm.bhopal" , "mboral_2007" , "davmboral"
Subject: Revival Commission for Agent Code 02742/3103

With due respect I want to sate you that on 2nd July 2019 I received first commission after Dec 2018 of ₹2543/ -thank you for the same.But my revival commission was stopped since Dec 2018 .Therefore my commission Arrears due is from Dec 2018 to June 2019 i.e more then 7 months and my due arrears may be amounting more.I therefore request you to kindly pay my due arrears of my commission at the earliest.
Pronab BoralAgent code 02742

Sent: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 18:01:32 GMT+0530
To: "Sales.shahdol", "bo_3103", "LIC Surajpur", "mboral_2007", "davmboral"
Subject: Fw: Revival Commission for Agent Code 02742/3103

ReminderRespected sir,With due respect I want to sate you that today I received commission of ₹2543/ -thank you for the same.But my revival commission was stopped since Dec 2018 .Therefore my commission Arrears due is from Dec 2018 to June 2019 i.e more then 7 months and my due arrears may be amounting more.I therefore request you to kindly pay my due arrears of my commission at the earliest.
Pronab BoralAgent code 027423103

Sent: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 12:05:31 GMT+0530
To: "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]"
Subject: Re: Revival Commission for Agent Code 02742/3103

SirPlease do the needful at your endThanking you,Yours faithfullyPronab Bor

Sent: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 09:14:04 GMT+0530
To: , ,
Subject: Re: Revival Commission for Agent Code 02742/3103

Respected Sir/ Madam,

Please pay my due revival commission from December 2018 to June 2019 as the same was withheld since Dec 2018. Please give me the details of revival commission due from Dec 2018 to June 2019, as yesterday I received Rs.2543/- ( first revival commission after December 2018) .

But the amount should be more then this amount of Rs.2343/-.

I therefore request to to pay my due revival commission for the period of Dec 2018 to June 2019 and oblige.

Thanking You Sir,

Yours Faithfully

Agent Code 02742/3103

LIC Surajpur

On Tue, 02 Jul 2019 18:12:43 +0530 "MBoral" wrote

>Respected sir,With due respect I want to sate you that today I received commission of ₹2543/ -thank you for the same.But my revival commission was stopped since Dec 2018 .Therefore my commission Arrears due is from Dec 2018 to June 2019 i.e more then 7 months and my due arrears may be amounting more.I therefore request you to kindly pay my due arrears of my commission at the earliest.

Pronab BoralAgent code 027423103

Sent: Sun, 26 May 2019 21:30:20 GMT+0530

To: "[email protected]", "bo_3103", "sdm.shahdol"

Subject: Revival Commission for Agent Code 027423103

Sir,Please find the attached file for necessary action please .

Pboral

Nov 22, 2019

Respected Sir/Madam,
1. My agency was discontinued / terminated w.e.f. 5th/ 6th Dec 2018.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

With Regards,

MOBILE NO. 7587152720
E MAIL ID:- [email protected] rediffmail.com

Sent: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 11:19:11 GMT+0530

Sir/madam,

Please clear the dues at the earliest.
Thanking your,

LIC SURAJPUR
Jugal singha

Nov 10, 2019

Lic

My agent name biswajit singha.he is a frowed. not retrand my lic money 4lacks.and my call not recive my phone call. Plese help me sir.plese pnisment this agent. Plese quicke action the agent.
shiv shanker garg

Sep 19, 2019

LIC — Against Agent

I had taken policy from LIC through an agent which name is O.P.Jain phone no. 9982237677 He didn't care about my policy and never taken good response.
Therefor you are hereby requested to take action against the said agent.
As I think that the said agent is froud.

Thanx
B.L.Gupta
policy no. 197810422 & 197810423
DURGESHSEWANI

May 11, 2019

Dear Sir/madam
My name is Durga Das Sewani.My agent code is 11275-159.I have worked 12years for lic as an agent.
From Aug.2014 I found that I m unable to provide NB for lic so I decided to leave agency.I informed to my branch about my decision. I have given affidavit to lic that I will not work in any other insurance sector so that I can get my renewal commission of my previous policies.But I didn't received my comission from Aug 2014 to Nov.2017.I have contacted D.O & Branch many time.At last I was able to receiving recent commission from dec.2017.But not received commission period of 3 years (Aug.2014 to Nov.2017).
Plz help me to credit my commission Because it is earning of myhard work since 12 yrs
My Email Id: [email protected]
HARISH KUMAR SALLA

Apr 25, 2019

Renewal commissions

Renewal commissions for my policies are not getting credited since October 2018 by LIC Naidupeta . This is very unfortunate situation for any agent. Please take necessary action and credit the commission since October 2018. My email id [email protected]
S N Paul

Apr 16, 2019

My name and branch code is wrong in LIC e feap records

आदरणीय श्री मान में अभिकर्ता के रूप में 1984 मार्च से आज तक निरंतर काम कर रहा हूँ मै 1988 से ZM'S Club के सदस्य रहें एबम 1999से आज तक अध्यक्ष क्लब में हूँ मेरा ऐजेंसी कोड 00240558 है नाम शिव नाथ पाल है तथा मंडल कार्यालय हजारीबाग है कुछ दिन पहले मुझे शाखा प्रबंधक जी से पता चला कि मेरा नाम EFeap में गलत आ रहा है । इस संदर्भ में उन्होंने कई मेल भी कर चुके है मगर अभी तक सुधार नही हुआ । अतः आप से आग्रह है कृपा कर इसे सुधार करने का कष्ट करे जिससे आगे मेरे तथा मेरे परिबारों केसाथ कोई दिक्कत न हो
arpitk1996

Nov 28, 2018

Renewal Commission not duly credited

Hello Sir/Mam,
I, Kamla Khatwani having Agency Code- 0414526E have not received renewal commission from April'17 to Dec'17 and April'18 to Jun'18. After completing 14 yrs of service as an agent, i was unable to provide more policies. So i decided to leave this agency and provided the form under Sec 44 in the month of September 2017. Meanwhile it was accepted in the month of Dec'17 and from that month i was able to receive commission till Mar'18. But again i was not getting commission from April'18 till June'18. After continuous complaints in my branch CBO-3 i was not getting sufficient reasons that why i am not getting my commission? I humbly request you to help me in this matter so that i will be able to get my pending commission and get justice.
Thank You.
NARESH PRASAD SHUKLA

Aug 7, 2018

CHANGE MY EMAIL ID

I AM AGENT LIC OF INDIA HAVEING CODE 776-23L BRANCH Y BLOCK KIDWAI NAGAR KANPUR - 208011 I LOST MY EMAIL ID
PLZ RESET MY OLD EMAIL ID ([email protected]) BUT I HAVE MISSING MY PASSWORD SO I WANT REGISTERD MY NEW EMAIL ID ([email protected])...

THANK YOU..

AGENT ID - A0077623L
sunithachordia

Jul 28, 2018

metchand id not opened

this is gyanchand from chennai sowcarpet Agent 01302723LIC's merchant portal isnot working...... too delay in getting the site... please do necessary action immediatle
sunithachordia

Jul 28, 2018

LIC MERCHAND LINK NOT OPEND

HI SIR
This is gyan chand from chennai sowcarpet, this is my agent code A01302723. BO-723

LIC link not opened... we are premium chques.
tanmoy_sify

Jul 5, 2018

Commission of policies not credited to agent

Renewal commissions for my policies are not getting credited since April 2018 by LIC Kolkata. This is very unfortunate situation for any agent. Please take necessary action and credit the commission since April 2018. My email id [email protected] and [email protected]

---- Tanmoy Goswami
subh434

Apr 11, 2018

Fraud by LIC Agent

मुझे धोका दिया गया है
मेरा पैसा खा दिया LIC एजेंट ने
और जब कंप्लेंट करने गया ऑफिस तो लम्बा चौड़ा फॉर्म पकड़ा दिया गया जो की समझ के परे है और कोई भी हेल्प नहीं LIC के तरफ से

Location - LIC of India, Korba Br I (389 ), Korba-I

Agent Details
02946389 - Rajesh Kumar Yadav
subir84

Dec 2, 2017

cancelation of agency code

I am subir Das Pan - AHSPD7815R it has a agency code with LIC in Baharampur branch Murshidabad, head office kolkata. I have applied for cancellation for my agency code. I never give any policy in this code, it has already terminated by LIC in 2015. but its still showing with my PAN no. please release it otherwise I will loose my job. please cancel my agency code Immediately.

Subir Das Mb - 9831687747
akshata98

Nov 2, 2017

Lic Agent

This complain is regarding LIC Agent Asma Sayyed - Agency Code: 0114590H 0006959. Last year in October i met her and she pitched me for some of the LIC policies, and collected my documents including cheque. I told her i am interested in 2 of the poliies i.e., Jeevan Labh &Moneyback but i will confirm her when to go ahead with these policies, since i had to plan my investment. In November, without my confirmation she put cheque for clearance which i had to block since it was without my knowledge. To my shock, Next month amount of 6,000 approx deducted from my account. On talking to her i got to know it was done by mistake and such flaw never happens and she gave me confidence that i will get my money refund.
Its been a year now and i didn't get any refund, neither she is replying to my messages nor answering my call. I want my refund back and really hope some action is taken against this lady.
Shiva Bhalla

Oct 12, 2017

Complaint About One of your Agent/Employee

This message is regarding an agent complaint whose behaviour was so ridiculous when he called me over the phone today. I just want to add up that a agent from LIC Company (don't know the exact branch where he belongs) called me today and start shouting on me about why i did not said at morning that i am not interested in your policy. His behaviour was so annoyed and i am really disappointed from his behaviour. Its my choice and i was taking some time to learn about LIC policies but now I am not I just know his mobile number which is 8920621673 and his name Prem(may be he told me a fake name).

Please take some serious steps about this guy. I am really disappointed from his behaviour which is the only reason of this complaint message to you guys.

Any action/complaint/warning against him would be highly appreciated.

Shiva Bhalla
pareshture

Sep 7, 2017

LIC Premium Not submited by LIC Agent & policy Lapsed

Sir/ Madam

I am Paresh Ture started LIC Policy in Year 2015 Policy No 908143959 from LIC Agent Mr. Ashish Chavan Agent Code No.02248905 Mobile No.9987390021. My LIC Agent collected Cash and started LIC policy. I have Receipt for starting my Policy. my premium mode is quarterly Rs 2047/- per qtr. my Agent Collected regularly premium amount but not deposited with LIC. my Policy is lapsed now

Please help in this matter how should i filed complaint against my Agent and how should i recovered cash premium from him

Pl. reply
Thanking You
disindia

Jul 24, 2017

Debashish Nag & Mita Nag LIC Agent MiS-SOLD Jeevan Saral

"Debashish Nag & Mita Nag" LIC Family Economist and MDRT member from Kolkata miss-sold a Jeevan Saral Policy to me with a promise that we will be getting back all the Premiums along with 6-8% interest. He came in as a Family Economist through a family friend and we relied on him and invested on his advice. Having completed 7 yrs we found that he had bluffed us. The surrender of the policies resulted in 20% Total Premium Loss having completed 7 yrs.

He also did the same policy for my wife.

We have complained to IRDA and would request LIC to take up the case.
krsajeev

Apr 24, 2017

lic merchant site isn't open

respected sir,
our lic merchant site isn't working for a long period... we tried alot... but can't reach the site. kindly, take necessary steps against this issue.
Vishakha Purohit

Apr 15, 2017

Kiran Shah

Kiran Shah - has been a torture, asks for cash and does not give the receipt for the full amount, i insisted on paying through demand draft, certain amounts were to be paid till March 2017 and he - a BIG CHEAT - didnt do it, than kept on asking for cash. He also said that he needs to give medical certificate and doctor has asked for cash - on asking to give doctor's name and number he denied and also never asked me to go for medical which I am sure to go - the same is a mandate and I do not mind getting checked since thats for my benefit - take away his agency - he does not deserve the awards since he also cheated me by saying a policy was payable only for 3 years and now even after 10 years the policy gets lapsed and I am unable to come out of that policy or loose my money invested.

Does LIC support such people?? in such case I will have no issues on complaining the same to PM Modi since he listens and surely revert.
Rkneeetu

Mar 18, 2017

EMAIL ID PROBLEM

My Agency code -00954-16T in the name of Neetu Sharma we have already submit My Email Id , but we have no mail received from your side from last Two Months,

Please Send the Email on My Email Id [email protected]

Kindly do the needful.
krsajeev

Mar 13, 2017

DELAY IN GETTING THE SITE

LIC's merchant portal is so slow that we can't take evn a single premium .... too delay in getting the site... please do necessary actions.
s.c.pandey

Feb 27, 2017

forZM/CM life club membership LIC

sir iam agent lic to31/03./1991 get manualy DM club in 1997-98 in1998-99 fullfill target for ZM CLUB but sir official error lic not accept manually ZM club hence for CM club interveu passed in 1999-2000 to 2014-15 include 1 year esclation as lic cercular i complete regular 15 year ZM/CM at age of 62 yeer in 2008 to 2014 CLIA.but lic branch without any notice my 9 agent ho work wilth my clia code 01928K attached another clia 'sir iam suffering cardiacproblom thise time verydificult me. if lic give me as life member i compalete 75%buisnese to servive life from- .subhash chandra pandey cmc code 0030428K BO-SALEMPUR DO-gorakhpur zo-kanpur
email id [email protected] mobil-9415394314
mp224596

Feb 14, 2017

DEATH CLAIM

DEAR SIR,
CLAIM DEPOSIT DEATH DUE TO ACCIENT AND DOCUMENT ENCLOSED DO/AJ/527,BANK PASS BOOK PHOTO COPY,INFORMATION LATTER,FORM N03783,FORM N0.3784 B, FORM N0.3785 C,FORM N0 3788,FORM N03816,FORM N0.3801,DEATH CERTIFICAT ORIGNAL,POLICY BOND,FIR,PMR,ID POLICY HOLDER AND NOMINIAND BRANCH CLAIM DEPPT. REQUIRED FORM N0 3785 C IN DECLARANT ID SO MY REQIST NO NECCSERY DECLARANT ID PLEASE MY REQUIST UNNESSRI PROBLEM STAND TORCHAR TO ME REFUSE TO DEPOSIT THE CLAIM
sureshchavan04

Feb 4, 2017

LIC agent policy and graduity

Sir/ Madam
I undersigned Mr. Suresh Daji Chavan Agent Code No.272902,
I have sent three four mails for some queries but from your side no one give answer or any reply.
1- Commission credit in may corporation Bank ( Cheque copy already mail)
2- My agent policy is continue or not, if not continue please continue that policy.
3- When my gratuity amount credit after my age completed 60 years.
Sorry for disturb you,
Pl. reply
Thanking You

Suresh Chavan
Agency No.272902
Mobile No.9323352234

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...