LIC Agent

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC Agent

shiv shanker garg

Sep 19, 2019

LIC — Against Agent

I had taken policy from LIC through an agent which name is O.P.Jain phone no. 9982237677 He didn't care about my policy and never taken good response.
Therefor you are hereby requested to take action against the said agent.
As I think that the said agent is froud.

Thanx
B.L.Gupta
policy no. 197810422 & 197810423
DURGESHSEWANI

May 11, 2019

Commission of renewal policies not credited

Dear Sir/madam
My name is Durga Das Sewani.My agent code is 11275-159.I have worked 12years for lic as an agent.
From Aug.2014 I found that I m unable to provide NB for lic so I decided to leave agency.I informed to my branch about my decision. I have given affidavit to lic that I will not work in any other insurance sector so that I can get my renewal commission of my previous policies.But I didn't received my comission from Aug 2014 to Nov.2017.I have contacted D.O & Branch many time.At last I was able to receiving recent commission from dec.2017.But not received commission period of 3 years (Aug.2014 to Nov.2017).
Plz help me to credit my commission Because it is earning of myhard work since 12 yrs
My Email Id: [email protected]
HARISH KUMAR SALLA

Apr 25, 2019

Renewal commissions

Renewal commissions for my policies are not getting credited since October 2018 by LIC Naidupeta . This is very unfortunate situation for any agent. Please take necessary action and credit the commission since October 2018. My email id [email protected]
S N Paul

Apr 16, 2019

My name and branch code is wrong in LIC e feap records

आदरणीय श्री मान में अभिकर्ता के रूप में 1984 मार्च से आज तक निरंतर काम कर रहा हूँ मै 1988 से ZM'S Club के सदस्य रहें एबम 1999से आज तक अध्यक्ष क्लब में हूँ मेरा ऐजेंसी कोड 00240558 है नाम शिव नाथ पाल है तथा मंडल कार्यालय हजारीबाग है कुछ दिन पहले मुझे शाखा प्रबंधक जी से पता चला कि मेरा नाम EFeap में गलत आ रहा है । इस संदर्भ में उन्होंने कई मेल भी कर चुके है मगर अभी तक सुधार नही हुआ । अतः आप से आग्रह है कृपा कर इसे सुधार करने का कष्ट करे जिससे आगे मेरे तथा मेरे परिबारों केसाथ कोई दिक्कत न हो
arpitk1996

Nov 28, 2018

Renewal Commission not duly credited

Hello Sir/Mam,
I, Kamla Khatwani having Agency Code- 0414526E have not received renewal commission from April'17 to Dec'17 and April'18 to Jun'18. After completing 14 yrs of service as an agent, i was unable to provide more policies. So i decided to leave this agency and provided the form under Sec 44 in the month of September 2017. Meanwhile it was accepted in the month of Dec'17 and from that month i was able to receive commission till Mar'18. But again i was not getting commission from April'18 till June'18. After continuous complaints in my branch CBO-3 i was not getting sufficient reasons that why i am not getting my commission? I humbly request you to help me in this matter so that i will be able to get my pending commission and get justice.
Thank You.
NARESH PRASAD SHUKLA

Aug 7, 2018

CHANGE MY EMAIL ID

I AM AGENT LIC OF INDIA HAVEING CODE 776-23L BRANCH Y BLOCK KIDWAI NAGAR KANPUR - 208011 I LOST MY EMAIL ID
PLZ RESET MY OLD EMAIL ID ([email protected]) BUT I HAVE MISSING MY PASSWORD SO I WANT REGISTERD MY NEW EMAIL ID ([email protected])...

THANK YOU..

AGENT ID - A0077623L
sunithachordia

Jul 28, 2018

metchand id not opened

this is gyanchand from chennai sowcarpet Agent 01302723LIC's merchant portal isnot working...... too delay in getting the site... please do necessary action immediatle
sunithachordia

Jul 28, 2018

LIC MERCHAND LINK NOT OPEND

HI SIR
This is gyan chand from chennai sowcarpet, this is my agent code A01302723. BO-723

LIC link not opened... we are premium chques.
tanmoy_sify

Jul 5, 2018

Commission of policies not credited to agent

Renewal commissions for my policies are not getting credited since April 2018 by LIC Kolkata. This is very unfortunate situation for any agent. Please take necessary action and credit the commission since April 2018. My email id [email protected] and [email protected]

---- Tanmoy Goswami
subh434

Apr 11, 2018

Fraud by LIC Agent

मुझे धोका दिया गया है
मेरा पैसा खा दिया LIC एजेंट ने
और जब कंप्लेंट करने गया ऑफिस तो लम्बा चौड़ा फॉर्म पकड़ा दिया गया जो की समझ के परे है और कोई भी हेल्प नहीं LIC के तरफ से

Location - LIC of India, Korba Br I (389 ), Korba-I

Agent Details
02946389 - Rajesh Kumar Yadav
subir84

Dec 2, 2017

cancelation of agency code

I am subir Das Pan - AHSPD7815R it has a agency code with LIC in Baharampur branch Murshidabad, head office kolkata. I have applied for cancellation for my agency code. I never give any policy in this code, it has already terminated by LIC in 2015. but its still showing with my PAN no. please release it otherwise I will loose my job. please cancel my agency code Immediately.

Subir Das Mb - 9831687747
akshata98

Nov 2, 2017

Lic Agent

This complain is regarding LIC Agent Asma Sayyed - Agency Code: 0114590H 0006959. Last year in October i met her and she pitched me for some of the LIC policies, and collected my documents including cheque. I told her i am interested in 2 of the poliies i.e., Jeevan Labh &Moneyback but i will confirm her when to go ahead with these policies, since i had to plan my investment. In November, without my confirmation she put cheque for clearance which i had to block since it was without my knowledge. To my shock, Next month amount of 6,000 approx deducted from my account. On talking to her i got to know it was done by mistake and such flaw never happens and she gave me confidence that i will get my money refund.
Its been a year now and i didn't get any refund, neither she is replying to my messages nor answering my call. I want my refund back and really hope some action is taken against this lady.
Shiva Bhalla

Oct 12, 2017

Complaint About One of your Agent/Employee

This message is regarding an agent complaint whose behaviour was so ridiculous when he called me over the phone today. I just want to add up that a agent from LIC Company (don't know the exact branch where he belongs) called me today and start shouting on me about why i did not said at morning that i am not interested in your policy. His behaviour was so annoyed and i am really disappointed from his behaviour. Its my choice and i was taking some time to learn about LIC policies but now I am not I just know his mobile number which is 8920621673 and his name Prem(may be he told me a fake name).

Please take some serious steps about this guy. I am really disappointed from his behaviour which is the only reason of this complaint message to you guys.

Any action/complaint/warning against him would be highly appreciated.

Shiva Bhalla
pareshture

Sep 7, 2017

LIC Premium Not submited by LIC Agent & policy Lapsed

Sir/ Madam

I am Paresh Ture started LIC Policy in Year 2015 Policy No 908143959 from LIC Agent Mr. Ashish Chavan Agent Code No.02248905 Mobile No.9987390021. My LIC Agent collected Cash and started LIC policy. I have Receipt for starting my Policy. my premium mode is quarterly Rs 2047/- per qtr. my Agent Collected regularly premium amount but not deposited with LIC. my Policy is lapsed now

Please help in this matter how should i filed complaint against my Agent and how should i recovered cash premium from him

Pl. reply
Thanking You
disindia

Jul 24, 2017

Debashish Nag & Mita Nag LIC Agent MiS-SOLD Jeevan Saral

"Debashish Nag & Mita Nag" LIC Family Economist and MDRT member from Kolkata miss-sold a Jeevan Saral Policy to me with a promise that we will be getting back all the Premiums along with 6-8% interest. He came in as a Family Economist through a family friend and we relied on him and invested on his advice. Having completed 7 yrs we found that he had bluffed us. The surrender of the policies resulted in 20% Total Premium Loss having completed 7 yrs.

He also did the same policy for my wife.

We have complained to IRDA and would request LIC to take up the case.
krsajeev

Apr 24, 2017

lic merchant site isn't open

respected sir,
our lic merchant site isn't working for a long period... we tried alot... but can't reach the site. kindly, take necessary steps against this issue.
Vishakha Purohit

Apr 15, 2017

Kiran Shah

Kiran Shah - has been a torture, asks for cash and does not give the receipt for the full amount, i insisted on paying through demand draft, certain amounts were to be paid till March 2017 and he - a BIG CHEAT - didnt do it, than kept on asking for cash. He also said that he needs to give medical certificate and doctor has asked for cash - on asking to give doctor's name and number he denied and also never asked me to go for medical which I am sure to go - the same is a mandate and I do not mind getting checked since thats for my benefit - take away his agency - he does not deserve the awards since he also cheated me by saying a policy was payable only for 3 years and now even after 10 years the policy gets lapsed and I am unable to come out of that policy or loose my money invested.

Does LIC support such people?? in such case I will have no issues on complaining the same to PM Modi since he listens and surely revert.
Rkneeetu

Mar 18, 2017

EMAIL ID PROBLEM

My Agency code -00954-16T in the name of Neetu Sharma we have already submit My Email Id , but we have no mail received from your side from last Two Months,

Please Send the Email on My Email Id [email protected]

Kindly do the needful.
krsajeev

Mar 13, 2017

DELAY IN GETTING THE SITE

LIC's merchant portal is so slow that we can't take evn a single premium .... too delay in getting the site... please do necessary actions.
s.c.pandey

Feb 27, 2017

forZM/CM life club membership LIC

sir iam agent lic to31/03./1991 get manualy DM club in 1997-98 in1998-99 fullfill target for ZM CLUB but sir official error lic not accept manually ZM club hence for CM club interveu passed in 1999-2000 to 2014-15 include 1 year esclation as lic cercular i complete regular 15 year ZM/CM at age of 62 yeer in 2008 to 2014 CLIA.but lic branch without any notice my 9 agent ho work wilth my clia code 01928K attached another clia 'sir iam suffering cardiacproblom thise time verydificult me. if lic give me as life member i compalete 75%buisnese to servive life from- .subhash chandra pandey cmc code 0030428K BO-SALEMPUR DO-gorakhpur zo-kanpur
email id [email protected] mobil-9415394314
mp224596

Feb 14, 2017

DEATH CLAIM

DEAR SIR,
CLAIM DEPOSIT DEATH DUE TO ACCIENT AND DOCUMENT ENCLOSED DO/AJ/527,BANK PASS BOOK PHOTO COPY,INFORMATION LATTER,FORM N03783,FORM N0.3784 B, FORM N0.3785 C,FORM N0 3788,FORM N03816,FORM N0.3801,DEATH CERTIFICAT ORIGNAL,POLICY BOND,FIR,PMR,ID POLICY HOLDER AND NOMINIAND BRANCH CLAIM DEPPT. REQUIRED FORM N0 3785 C IN DECLARANT ID SO MY REQIST NO NECCSERY DECLARANT ID PLEASE MY REQUIST UNNESSRI PROBLEM STAND TORCHAR TO ME REFUSE TO DEPOSIT THE CLAIM
sureshchavan04

Feb 4, 2017

LIC agent policy and graduity

Sir/ Madam
I undersigned Mr. Suresh Daji Chavan Agent Code No.272902,
I have sent three four mails for some queries but from your side no one give answer or any reply.
1- Commission credit in may corporation Bank ( Cheque copy already mail)
2- My agent policy is continue or not, if not continue please continue that policy.
3- When my gratuity amount credit after my age completed 60 years.
Sorry for disturb you,

Feb 1, 2017

DONOT PAYMENT RENEWAL COMMISSION BEFORE APRIL 2016 TO JANUARY 2017

TO
The BM/DM/CM/zonal manager
life insurance corpn.of india.
city branch --Egra(43F)

I am Ajit kumar Patra, Lici agent of your Egra branch(43F).My Renewal Commission is not found in my account this Years before April 2016 To December 2016, Please my Renewal commission RELEASE in my Account .
But,sorry to say that the Renewal Commission has not been payment /returned back to me in spite of repeated Six times reminders to Branch Manager.
I request you to make necessary arrangement for my Renewal Commission return at the Bank A/C earliest.

Thanking You. yours Truly

Ajit Kumar Patra.
1645-43F, Licence No-2373986. LICI Agent,
Egra Branch.
sundarachezhian

Jan 31, 2017

LIC POLICY DUE NOT PAY

SIR / MADAM,
NICE DAY.My name is V.Sundara chezhian.I am LIC policy Holder.I Opened a Package Policy (JEEVAN CHHAYA (T.NO:103).
Policy No is (7459144738 to 745914747) & PolicyOpen Date-27/07/2009. My Policy Halfly Due-total Amount is Rs.11,520/-.(JUL&JAN)

My LIC AGENT is Mrs. R.G.VANAJA . Agent No- 08681748. I gave Policy Amount Rs.11,520 /- For July Due (8/07/2016) Previous Year .So far she Did Not pay my Policy Due. But I Paid Policy Amount With Finality. Because Mrs.VANAJA Said to me, Please You Paid this Due (july-2016).Next due (JAN-2017) i Will pay.But Mrs.Vanaja Do not pay My Policy Due Sir and Not Give my Money Sir.
Please Take a Action to Mrs. R.G .VANAJA. in LIC AGENT and Refund my Amount sir.
PC Saini

Jan 11, 2017

Not Refund Cash Money

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have purchased a LIC policy No. 334486733, in the month of Sep 2016, my consultant is Mr. Manoj Jaiswal, designation "Insurance Consultant, Contact No. is 9136683182, Agency Code : 1362431 B, Branch office: 31B(SO), First Floor, 2A, R Block, Uttam Nager, New Delhi-110059, mail id : [email protected] During the purchase of policy, he asked that first two installment will be paid by cash i.e Rs. 6400/- (which I have paid to him by cash) after that the premium will be deducted from your bank. But since policy purchased i.e Sep 2016, premium is deducted from my axis bank account. then I asked Mr. Manoj about this, he answered I will deposit the cash in your account. But he has not done this he is making me fool " me deposit kara dunga, aaj bank jaa raha hoo" like this,

So you are kindly requested pl instruct him to deposit my amount and pl also take a disciplinary action against him. Also stop his commission.

Thanking You,

PC Saini
RZF, 325, Gali No. 3, Near DDA Park,
Rajnagar 2, Palam Colony
New Delhi-110077
LIC policy No. 334486733
Cont No. 9899062940

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...