LIC Agent

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC Agent

Rodham Rai

Dec 14, 2016

Non receipt of agent portal user id and password

I Ravi Rai bearing agency code 02340 wish to register for agent portal and for for which I have already sent the form duly filled.My mob. No is 9647816118 .Please sent me the userid and password at the earliest.
Rodham Rai

Dec 13, 2016

Non receipt of agent portal user id and password

Sir!
I m lic agent with agency code 02340/454.I have repeatedly register for lic agent portal but so far I have not received any id and password for login.Kindly issue me the user id and password soon. I have also repeatedly called the customer to help me but the route is always busy.
kavita doot

Dec 4, 2016

AGENT PORTAL

DEAR
SIR/MADAM
I AM KAVITA W/O SHRI PYARELAL - LIC C.M CLUB AGENT CODE NO. 0096050D.

MY AGENT PORTAL EXPIRE ON 09/02/2017. PLEASE RENUE IT.
MOB- 9468595822
KAVITA

BRANCH SADULPUR,CHURU

not got pension money

sir i have not received pension money till date. i should get it in 14/8/2016 but till i have not received it. the policy no is 463975268. please help me sir. pension life certificate deposited at asansol dvn office dated 10/8/2016 claims department

policy bond not received

i have not received the policy bond . i have submitted it on 28/10/2015 but till now i have not received it please help me sir in this situation this is a very important policy.

not recived policy bond

not received policy bond from lici raniganj branch. I have applied it on 28/10/2015 but till now i have not got that. the policy no are :- 997727581. so please help me in this situation this is a very inportant policy of mine.
Madhura Vaje

Nov 14, 2016

LIC Agent is not taking responsibility

I have given my original Policy Document to my LIC agent in Aug-Sept'16 for change of Nominee and change of Mobile no.
I have called her many times since then, she is just pulling on the days by giving various reasons to me.
I have asked her earlier itself that how much days LIC requires to change the Nomination and COntact details, there she said within 10-15days it will get done.
Till today, Nov'16 she has not given me any update of the same. Also she has my Original Policy document. The Policy is due to renew in next month-Dec'16, But if i dont have original policy with me, can i go to LIC Office directly to launch a complaint against my agent.
Also last time in last year June-July'15 & Dec'15 she didnt remind me about Due dt of the policy due to which i have to bear the cost of 180/- approx for late fees but thank god my policy didnt get cancelled automatically.
Please advise me what to do and I want to give lesson to such irresponsible agents who are just making fool to their customers by showing big dreams to them and forcing them to take any policy from them and once we take any policy they starts showing their unneedyness.
Please advise me
p.rakeshpatel

Oct 31, 2016

Fraud & Harassment by Agent

Agent called Vinay Mishra mob- 8382898838 living in village Shadhogunj,Varanasi,UTTAR PRADESH.
He fraudly took 25000 rupees on dated Nov-2015 from us for claiming FD with double in 3years. But after collecting money from us. He neither receiving my calls nor given any reply.

Also when we visited him in his home town.he not tritted us gently in spite of that he refuse to return the money

I request LIC to take very strong action against him and
Help revert my money.

Pl immediately cancel his Agency

Pradyumn Patel

Oct 25, 2016

Agent talking violently

A LIC agent name Santosh Taneja contact number (+91 98674 26985) have manipulated my Flat buyer who require home loan from LIC saying a document is not available. My advocate brother have checked all the document & said it is fine & to inform the same I was calling the LIC agent Santosh Taneja 30-35 times bt he didn't pick up. After 3 hours again I'd called him he didn't picked up. I've messaged him saying "kindly call, pls show some courtesy to call or receive" then he called me after 15 mins. When I was complaining about his activity he spoke violently & didn't even agree to speak to my brother regarding clarification of documents & disconnected the call. Is this is the way of treating a customer who comes for a loan?
Kindly enquire/investigate the issue & take proper action against SANTOSH TANEJA

DEEPAK GHILDIYAL
sumitrkroy

Oct 20, 2016

Harassment by agent

Dear Sir / Madam
My Name is Sumit Kuamr Roy and My Policy's No (415703433 Jeevan Rekha, 494912991 Whole Life Ltd.Pay.W, 494912992 Endowment With Pro)

I Want To Surrender My All Policy's, I Gave All Needed Document To Lic Agent before One and half Month Ago,After few days when i asked for status of my policy's he say that the Lic Officer was on Leave So your work Is not done. Last few days Not answering my calls. I've visited his office 2-3 times to request him but he always given me wrong commitments.Kindly revert me with the procedure ASAP.

Agent Details:Name: P N Jha, Mail ID: [email protected], [email protected]

Sep 13, 2016

PAYMEENT OF LIC COMMISION

DEAR
SIR/MADAM
I AM BRIJESWAR DUTT SHARMA S/O SHRI RD SHARMA - LIC AGENT CODE NO. 964/2002 IS .

MY COMMISSION IS NOT FOUND IN MY ACCOUNT THIS YEARS PLEASE MY COMMISSION RELEASE IN MY ACCOUNT .

MOB- 8909763347
BRIJESWAR DUTT SHARMA

AGENT CODE - 964/2002 CANT BRANCH BAREILLY
anill.sr

Sep 13, 2016

De link LIC Agent Channamallikarjuna.B (00683602)

Dear Sir / Madam,

Lately I have started receiving phone calls from a person claiming to be your LIC HQ employee by name Sanjay Mittal and Ragav Sharma with phone no - 140980447 and 9266664410, stating that lic agent Channamallikarjuna.B (00683602) associated with my LIC policy is indulged in some fraudulent claim of my due dividend.

The caller claims that the agent Channamallikarjuna.B (00683602) has repeatedly applied for claiming the money.

I request you to kindly investigate the Agent and the caller details and advice my way forward.

Also, Since the associated agent is not facilitating any of my premium or my policy money back for the last 8 years, Please take my request to de link the agent associated with my policy with immediate effect.

Anil Kumar S R
Policy no - 615004780
rajdha

Sep 12, 2016

I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY BOND PAPER AND MY AGENT IS NOT CONFIRM ANY STATUS

MY NAME IS AKBAR AND POLICY HOLDER NAME IS RAJDHA KHATOON AND MY AGENT NAME IS SHAYAMA PRASHAD IN DHARBHANGA BRANCH BIHAR.I REQUEST TO LIC STRICKLY ACTION THIS AGENT AND MY PREMIUM IS DUE BUT I KNOW HOW I PAY THEN IF MY POLICY BOND NOT RECIEVE IN 72 HRS SO PLEASE CANCEL MY POLICY AND REFUND MY PAYMENT.

THANKING YOU
REGARDS
AKBAR AZAM
CONTACT NUMBER- 9911603216
Rima Parkhi

Aug 19, 2016

Cheating by Lic Agent

Dear authorities,

Since few month, one person named Akash Sharma is contineuosly calling on our landline, and saying that my father(who is no more) has some LIC money matured. Kindly deposit some amount pending premium and get the amount back. Since my mather is not literate she issued the cheque and now that person is not picking up the call. he took away 250000/- + amount from my mother. His number is 8527023150.

Kindly take some action and would also like to file FIR against this person.

I would appreciate if LIC also takes action agsinst him and help us to trace him.

my number is 9537210160
my mail id is [email protected]

thanks
sushil gandhi

Jul 29, 2016

FRAUD AGENT

AN LIIC AGENT NAMED ASHOK KUMAR PANDEY ( MOB NO.-9576563130) PROMISED TO LEND A LOAN OF 6LAC FROM LIC HOUSING FINANCE PVT LTD , DHANBAD . HE COLLECTED ALL ORIGINAL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS FROM MY MOTHER AND SUBMITTED IT TO LICHF , LOAN PASSED AND CHEQUE ISSUED . HE SAID THAT RS 16000 WAS REQUIRED TO DEPOSIT IN LICHF TO RECEIVE CHEQUE . HE TOOK RS 16000 , NEITHER HE DEPOSITED THE MONEY TO LICHF NOR HE GAVE THE CHEQUE . AFTER SELF CONTACTING THE LICHF , I CAME TO KNOW THE CHEQUE WAS AUTO CANCELLED AS IT WAS NOT RECEIVED .

NOW , WE CANCELLED THE LOAN,

AND WE ASK THE AGENT TO RETURN RS 16000, BUT HE IGNORES , DOESNT RECEIVE CALL .

kindly take serious action against this fraud agent so that no other innocent people will be fooled.

sushil gandhi
[email protected]mail.com
anu.lovi

Jul 23, 2016

Cheating by LIC AGENT

One day i got a call of one lady and she Told me I am Deepti sharma from LIC , and she told me about policy , i am located in pune , i check with the policy and , one person come to my place and collect cheque of the 1st premium,

As per committed by Deepti i will get refund 20% of my 1st premium and then i got 10% of every premium , also she make false commitment regarding Maturity amount , i purchased Jeevan anand 512 in nov2015 now its july 2016 , i told her lots of time but she not pick my call , i called one of her coworker he told me i ll return money in 1 week 2 week today tomorrow now no one pick my call,
when i dig little bit more , i come to know she is working under one Agent, her name is Name: Madhu pandey
Agency code :0232011K / 5390011 , lots of person working under her and they making false commitment with peoples , regarding Maturity amount and Refunds.
Two More persons are include in this fraud , they are also working under This Agent

Kishan Chouhan :- 09911320032
Mayank Jaiswal :-09711654717

Now one one reply on my phone , i request to every one if you got call from any one and they told you they are from LIC dont beleve them

if any one can help me please let me know now what can i do ,
can i change my Agent ,?

Anoop Sharma
Vicky012345

Jul 10, 2016

fake agent

i Sir,
One of my friend who is also LIC Agent from Diva Branch Mr. Vinod Mhaskar took money in Dec 2015 for one of my LIC policy Lapse amount -13000/- he took for 2 year premiums for Policy - 905866529 with yearly premium of 6005/- now since then he is not returning my money neither he is responding to my calls. He is big big fraud.
I want all my other policies also to be removed from him. Is there way to change the agent? Also Iam now located in Pune and wants to transfer all my policies to Pune.

Agent name in Diva - Mr. Vinod Mhaskar
Bhagyadhar Mohanty

Jun 16, 2016

Pending commission for the month of May

MY NAME IS BHAGYADHAR MOHANTY, HAVING AGENCY CODE- 5131460, WITH BRANCH DBO CUTTACK. I WAS NOT RECEIVED ANY COMMISSION FROM MY BRANCH FOR THE MONTH OF MAY

KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER & RELEASE MY ALL PENDING COMMISSION. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU.
putul moran

May 13, 2016

lici agent complaint

I Biren moran have a policy lici doomdooma branch dist tinsukia assan.
sharmaanugrah

May 11, 2016

Cheating by LIC AGENT - Lalit kumar 0072011B

The concerned LIC officer.
11B branch Laxmi Nagar
New Delhi..

Sub: Cheating by LIC agent Lalit kumar 0072011B of 11B branch Laxmi Nagar New Delhi
(His Mobile Nos: 9718177301; 8742922513)

Dear Sir.

I've been associated with LIC for about 20 years and bought around 12-14 policies i.e 112785211, 112858572, 122297094, 124608566, 124629911,125414668,125421028,126143433,126143437 etc.plus 03 policies in the name of my mother

All above policies have serviced for last 12 years by your agent Lalit Lumar - 0072011B who is a resident of East Vinod Nagar New Delhi,

He gave me a proposal that LIC has started kitty like plan where we one can deposit Rs. 5,000 per month on with LIC agent, I was impressed that with such small savings I would be able to manage my LIC premiums for my policies. Since this agent was serving me for last 12 years I trusted him and keep depositing Rs 5,000 into his account, when the amount became Rs, 100,000/- I asked him to deposit my LIC premiums but he is giving excuses for 2 years,

Due to his cheating and blocking my hard earned money I could not continue paying the premiums of few of my policies and at last I had to surrender few of my policies which were running even last 10 years

Last 2 years he is not returning my money, keeping my mobile no on rejection mode. Not answering my calls. I've visited his home 2-3 times to request him to return my money but he always given me wrong commitments.

This agent is so inhuman that .he did not bothered to return my money even when I was out of job and sat at home for 18 months,
I did not lodged the FIR yet against him.

Last 2 years he is not answering my phone calls, when call his house I was told that he is in Bihar for last 2 years. Surprised how a LIC agent can take leave for 2 years.

Now I dont have any option than to surrender my remaining policies.

I hope that the reporting manager (11B branch New Delhi) of this LIC AGENT Lalit kumar 0072011B will take suitable step and advise him not to break the trust of LIC customers

Thank with Regards!

Anugrah Sharma
9711202044, 9212494602
HITESHGOSAIN

Apr 25, 2016

for policy hard copy & status.

policy no. 127797709. issue dt. 02-03-2016 but no hard copy and status not recived till now. I regulerly call to karol bagh desh bandhu gupta marg branch office. on 28833279,280, no one is piking up the phone.

Mr. Sumit is executive, He is out of town, Ms. Vanshika from sales staff, her no. Is switched off from aprox 1 15-20 days. & Manager of B.O. Sales Mr. Deepak gupta PH. no. 9210974710, not piking up the phone from last 3 days. today i call to mr. Deepak's no. some one is pick the phone n says he is also out of town. What a irresponsibility showing from the B.O. of L.I.C., no body will give me a response sincerly...i request you to plz look into the matter.

Hitesh
vaibhavbs123

Apr 2, 2016

Fraud Agent

Hi Sir,
One of my friend who is also LIC Agent from 90H Mumbai Branch Mr. Santosh Tarlekar took money in Dec 2015 for one of my LIC policy Lapse amount -13000/- he took for 2 year premiums for Policy - 905866529 with yearly premium of 6005/- now since then he is not returning my money neither he is responding to my calls. He is big big fraud.

My email is - [email protected]

Agent Name-Santosh Tarlekar Agency code = 0071490H Mobile-+919870386225
Rajendratiwariji61

Mar 1, 2016

Inordinate delay in money back

I POLICY NO 511976944 rajendra tiwary sent acomplain to divisinal maneger patna concerning returning money after five yrs
from ara branch in bhojpur .the money remitting clerk took a month in sending money in my account against this I wrote a grievances

to divisinal manager patna. todeduct interset of one month from the salory of dealing clerk who uses tosend money back
but no reply
rajendra
to
sunil vishwakarma1234

Feb 24, 2016

Agent code not found till date

i would you request kindly provide the Agent code from LIC . The Last 2 months i have already qualified exam but not received agent code till date. we have hold heavy premium from various customers.kindly help me.

Name - Sunil Kr.Vishwakarma
Ranchi ( Branch code - 561 )
Jhakhand
Cell no. 9431588876
cetyam

Feb 18, 2016

agent not paid the premium

agent code: 01734678, P. sirnivasa rao, LIC agent of Mandapeta have collected an amount of Rs. 15,000/- from me to open a new policy. and he neither pay the policy initial payment nor return the amount. He didn't answer my phone. how can i recover my amount.
p.v.v. satyanarayana rao,
# 56-2-2A, sistikaranala street,
jagannaickpur, near annamma gaati,
kakinada - 533002, a.p.

Bachpan a play school , hanspuram Kanpur - Unexperienced principal and staff
    The principal of BACHPAN a play school awas Vikas...
    Unknown - Fraud call
    I received fraud call from 9135202849 on 23/4/2019 at 1:34...
    SPLIT AC - 1.2TR HITACHI RAU514AWD - GAS leaked immediate after service
    Dear Vivek, We deeply regret the inconvenience you had....
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Sravanthi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    Whirlpool India - Complaint regarding my whirpool semi-automatic machine
    Hi, 16th April : I had raised a complaint for my...
    Airtel - Airtel online recharge
    HI , I have made 169 rs rechrge on my airtell prepaid...
    Pending at District officer for Sanction - PLEASE RELEASE THE RTF AMOUNT
    Respected Sir/Madam, I am Malkapuram Sandhya, studying...
    Videocon D2H - No refunding money for my 1 year recharge amount for OMNI...
    Dear Rakesh, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    westside - eGV code not working
    I shopped on sunday April 21st and the counter staff...
    Hitachi A/C - WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    I bought HIATCHI 1.5 ton 3 star window AC from dealer on...