LIC Agent

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC Agent

sharmaanugrah

May 11, 2016

Cheating by LIC AGENT - Lalit kumar 0072011B

The concerned LIC officer.
11B branch Laxmi Nagar
New Delhi..

Sub: Cheating by LIC agent Lalit kumar 0072011B of 11B branch Laxmi Nagar New Delhi
(His Mobile Nos: 9718177301; 8742922513)

Dear Sir.

I've been associated with LIC for about 20 years and bought around 12-14 policies i.e 112785211, 112858572, 122297094, 124608566, 124629911,125414668,125421028,126143433,126143437 etc.plus 03 policies in the name of my mother

All above policies have serviced for last 12 years by your agent Lalit Lumar - 0072011B who is a resident of East Vinod Nagar New Delhi,

He gave me a proposal that LIC has started kitty like plan where we one can deposit Rs. 5,000 per month on with LIC agent, I was impressed that with such small savings I would be able to manage my LIC premiums for my policies. Since this agent was serving me for last 12 years I trusted him and keep depositing Rs 5,000 into his account, when the amount became Rs, 100,000/- I asked him to deposit my LIC premiums but he is giving excuses for 2 years,

Due to his cheating and blocking my hard earned money I could not continue paying the premiums of few of my policies and at last I had to surrender few of my policies which were running even last 10 years

Last 2 years he is not returning my money, keeping my mobile no on rejection mode. Not answering my calls. I've visited his home 2-3 times to request him to return my money but he always given me wrong commitments.

This agent is so inhuman that .he did not bothered to return my money even when I was out of job and sat at home for 18 months,
I did not lodged the FIR yet against him.

Last 2 years he is not answering my phone calls, when call his house I was told that he is in Bihar for last 2 years. Surprised how a LIC agent can take leave for 2 years.

Now I dont have any option than to surrender my remaining policies.

I hope that the reporting manager (11B branch New Delhi) of this LIC AGENT Lalit kumar 0072011B will take suitable step and advise him not to break the trust of LIC customers

Thank with Regards!

Anugrah Sharma
9711202044, 9212494602
HITESHGOSAIN

Apr 25, 2016

for policy hard copy & status.

policy no. 127797709. issue dt. 02-03-2016 but no hard copy and status not recived till now. I regulerly call to karol bagh desh bandhu gupta marg branch office. on 28833279,280, no one is piking up the phone.

Mr. Sumit is executive, He is out of town, Ms. Vanshika from sales staff, her no. Is switched off from aprox 1 15-20 days. & Manager of B.O. Sales Mr. Deepak gupta PH. no. 9210974710, not piking up the phone from last 3 days. today i call to mr. Deepak's no. some one is pick the phone n says he is also out of town. What a irresponsibility showing from the B.O. of L.I.C., no body will give me a response sincerly...i request you to plz look into the matter.

Hitesh
vaibhavbs123

Apr 2, 2016

Fraud Agent

Hi Sir,
One of my friend who is also LIC Agent from 90H Mumbai Branch Mr. Santosh Tarlekar took money in Dec 2015 for one of my LIC policy Lapse amount -13000/- he took for 2 year premiums for Policy - 905866529 with yearly premium of 6005/- now since then he is not returning my money neither he is responding to my calls. He is big big fraud.
I want all my other policies also to be removed from him. Is there way to change the agent? Also Iam now located in Pune and wants to transfer all my policies to Pune.

My email is - [email protected]

Agent Name-Santosh Tarlekar Agency code = 0071490H Mobile-+919870386225
Rajendratiwariji61

Mar 1, 2016

Inordinate delay in money back

I POLICY NO 511976944 rajendra tiwary sent acomplain to divisinal maneger patna concerning returning money after five yrs
from ara branch in bhojpur .the money remitting clerk took a month in sending money in my account against this I wrote a grievances

to divisinal manager patna. todeduct interset of one month from the salory of dealing clerk who uses tosend money back
but no reply
rajendra
to
sunil vishwakarma1234

Feb 24, 2016

Agent code not found till date

i would you request kindly provide the Agent code from LIC . The Last 2 months i have already qualified exam but not received agent code till date. we have hold heavy premium from various customers.kindly help me.

Name - Sunil Kr.Vishwakarma
Ranchi ( Branch code - 561 )
Jhakhand
Cell no. 9431588876
cetyam

Feb 18, 2016

agent not paid the premium

agent code: 01734678, P. sirnivasa rao, LIC agent of Mandapeta have collected an amount of Rs. 15,000/- from me to open a new policy. and he neither pay the policy initial payment nor return the amount. He didn't answer my phone. how can i recover my amount.
p.v.v. satyanarayana rao,
# 56-2-2A, sistikaranala street,
jagannaickpur, near annamma gaati,
kakinada - 533002, a.p.
msmalhotra99

Jan 28, 2016

PENDING COMMISSION

MY NAME IS MANJEET SINGH MALHOTRA, HAVING AGENCY CODE- 92083111, WITH BRANCH UNIT- 108 (DELHI DIVISION-1). I WAS NOT RECEIVED ANY COMMISSION FROM MY BRANCH FROM 2006 TO 2013, BECAUSE I WAS SHIFTED TO OTHER STATE DUE TO SOME PERSONAL REASONS.
I ALSO VISITED MY BRANCH UNIT-108 MANY TIMES, BUT ALL THE TIME THEY SAID THAT ALL THE MATTER FORWARDED TO THE DIVISIONAL OFFICE, BUT THERE IS NO ANY RESPONSE FROM BOTH THE SIDES.

MANY TIMES I EMAIL TO ALL THE SENIOR OFFICERS OF BRANCH, ZONAL OFFICE, DIVISIONAL OFFICE FROM 2014. BUT NOBODY RESPONSE ME.

KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER & RELEASE MY ALL PENDING COMMISSION. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU.

THANKING YOU
YOURS FAITHFULLY

MANJEET SINGH MALHOTRA
AGENCY CODE No.- 92083111
DEVELOPMENT OFFICER CODE No.- 1252 (P.S. SEHGAL)
BRANCH UNIT No.- 108 (KAROL BAGH) DELHI DIVISION-1
MOBILE No.- 09876857199, 09878017199
Bhagyadhar Mohanty

Jan 8, 2016

Not getting commission details

I am Bhagyadhar Mohanty,agency code-5131460,I am yet not got lic commission details for the month of Dec,15 through automailer.
purnendu gantait

Dec 13, 2015

NO COMMISSION0 6/2011

i purnendu gantait cm member 03645469 as per records that premium paid under the above policy 433163542 433193506 433193539 433571726 433821292 433821740 433822883 433823210 433823459 498680063 498680355 498680529 498680530 498680568 498680569 498680922 498681149 498681469 498681583 498681586 498681817 498681983 498681985 ALL POLICY NO COMMISSION 06/2011
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNPAID COMMISSION WILL DETERMINE THE STATUS OF YOUR ALL POLICY CONDITIONS AGENTS NO BENEFIT
ASSURING YOU OF OUR BEST ATTENTION

YOUR FAITHFULLY
PURNENDU GANTAIT
03645469 TAMLUK BRANCH
M 9732621632
zaqq7866

Nov 30, 2015

LIC agent

I am fed up with my LIC agent name :- Arvind Kishan Lal Jain, 0102891H who is on the promise of paying my premium is taking my money for his personal benefits not only that, he has invested my money in other schemes which I came to know that were totally useless for me. Kindly help me how to take strong actions and cancel his license. My email is [email protected]
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Amit
Mohaneesh Vashishtha

Nov 6, 2015

LIC commission of 12/2014 not received

This is related to my last year LIC commision where I was suppose to receive Amount Rs9895.25.from LIC and received mail from LIC regarding same.

Please note same has been shown in 26AS form(Income Tax Return) where I paid tax on this income while filing ITR.
Regarding this I already informed to concern person but noone is updating.Kindly suggest to whom to contact regarding this.

Mohaneesh

Sep 26, 2015

fraud agent

How can I cancel any agent lic licence plss help me my agent is so fraud

lic merchant portal

sir, LIC merchant portal site isn't opened for a long time........ urgently, ensure a solution for this..... please sir....

lic merchant portal

sir, LIC merchant portal site isn't opened for a long time...... tried out for a long time but didn't worked on.....

lic merchant portal

sir, lic merchant portal site isn't opened for a long period...i've tried alot.. but didn't open even the main page.. please do necessary remedy for this problem....

lic merchant portal

my lic merchant portal isn't opened yet. i've tried alot..... kindly take necessary action..
cpm141977

Sep 5, 2015

L.I.C. agency code 01943-11D

Mera L.I.C. agency code 01943 Branch 11-D, LAXMI NAGAR, DELHI. D.O. SH. ROCHISH MATHUR hain mera T.D.S. to kaat liya gaya lekin mujhe mera commission
nahi diya gaya isi karan se mujhe apni L.I.C. agency chhodni padi

Mera anurodh hai ki mujhe mere kiye hue kaam ka MHNTANA jaldi diya jaye
G Srinivasulu

Aug 28, 2015

Agent's fraud

Sir I am G Srinivasulu having policy no.841261104 (Branch Office near RTC Bus stand, Atmakur, Nellore dist. Dev Off:0063865) Our LIC Agent Kiran kumar , his Agent no. 0107965J and he live in House thota, Buchi reddy palem, Nellore Dist, Andhra Pradesh . He is a big fraud. I had given him about 20 thousand rupees for renewal and to pay my dues but he didn't do that. Due to that reason we are not able to do present renewal. Now he is not responding to my calls as on August 2014. it is very difficult to recollect my money and continue my policy. My policy is in ending stage so we are loosing so much benefits. Please Kindly help me.
prashant_2304

Aug 3, 2015

Not giving right information regarding policies

Hi guys please do not buy any policy from LIC agent "MR. Nimesh N. Anandapara". And was operating by his father called “Navin Anandpara” Agent code “01542927”. He was agent of Branch 927. As he was doing fraud by not giving proper adequate information regarding policies.

Before 7 year he has opened 3 policies of Money plus – growth fund on 2008 year & not gave information regarding its was market policies.

Also he gave me details as you have to pay Rs 2,500 on quarterly basis from 5 year’s which come to clubbing Rs. 50,000 & after that LIC was going to use that amt for 2 Year & will gave you a RS 1,00,000.And now it’s is time to maturity of that policies & he took all polices & other related documents & I have received only nearby 49,000 amt in my accounts. When

I m calling the agent he was not replying to my call & continue dealing to meet.

LIC should take strick action against this agent hope it will work & beneficial to the customer.

Jul 16, 2015

my agent portal commission list

Iam umesh kumar rai lic agent code 0330329f hai

my agent portal did not open

Iam umesh kumar rai lic agent code 0330329f hai

298851543 ka1month lic dwaraprimiyam adhick kata gaya

Iam umesh kumar rai lic agent code 0330329f hai.298851543 ka1month lic dwara primiyam adhick kata gaya.licagent ka pura comision a/c me nhi aa raha hai.3month pura aaya but 3month ke bad only 10% hi aa rha hai.mail pr daital nhi aaya. comision chor lic.
D.CHANDRASEKHAR

Jul 2, 2015

my agent portal did not open

MY NAME IS D CHANDRASEKHAR LIC AGENT CODE 59169N M.DUGGIVALASA VILL, Sir my agent portal not working from 10 days ago.
RAJA RAM SAH

Jun 23, 2015

complaint for LIC Agent

LIC Agent Shri Arbind Dube , his Agent no. 110511Y and he live in Dasgarden, Najafgarh-Nangloi Road, New Delhi . He is a big fraud. i had given him about 20 thousand rupees for renewal and to pay my dues but he didn't do that. Now he is not responding to my calls as well on August 2014. it is very difficult to recollect my money. Kindly help me.

My mobile No. 9871861646

Mar 14, 2015

Agent portal not working

My name is D vijaya Bhaskar reddy , Agent code no: 905716,Gudur Branch(716), Nellore Division,my agent portal not working from last 10 days

Fast tage ICICI - Mney deducted
    Hi I am Naveen Vanjarapu, My mobile number is 8978060606,...
    EDMC - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING INFRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT&SAMACHAR...
    Godrej washing machine - Repairing of washing machine
    please refer complain acknoledge no 206516 regarding...
    Bhausaheb Jadhav, Ramsaheb Jadhav - Regarding Health Issue
    We above mentioned , wanted to register a complaint of...
    EAST DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT...
    delhi jal board, preet vihar new delhi - Delhi Jal Board
    I (Paul Gomes) Residence of J - 3B Top Floor. Street no -...
    BSNL - Unused Telephone Poll
    Hello Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that outside of...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag not received
    HI, I have applied fastag from hdfc bank. i have...
    jnanabhumi - Change of mobile number
    Want to change my phone number..how can i change my...
    arogya vibhag - Regarding Health Issue
    Dear Sir, We, Bhausaheb Jadhav & Ramsaheb Jadhav,...