LIC

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC

Vishwajeet98

Feb 13, 2019

Fraud way Policy Sale of PNB

Fraud LIC Agent "Priyanka Sharma +91-84447488327"
I have received call from +91-84447488327 and introduced himself as LIC agent Priyanka Sharma. She talked to me for more than 30 minutes and explained me about some bonus amount that I would receive if I invest in a policy. She talks very nicely and good at convincing any one, however I had doubt and asked that how can I get assured about your identity of LIC employee then she told you will get mail once this is donw. And finally I agreed to invest in a policy. And this went on from one to another then I got confirmed of fraud and I didn’t agreed as they were requesting me that I have to go for another policy as Tax & GST amount. Each time she told me that you don’t have to continue any policy, only one time payment and the full amount will be returned along with the bonus. She used to arrange another call who is accounts guys named "Mittal +91-7789041680". He introduced lots of people in the middle to convince me to take more and more policies and their names are

They called me from different numbers like +91-49819600.

She got successful in cheating me that I had to take 1 PNB insurance policies. Not sure if this racket is from LIC or PNB but both company going to have bad name, they should also investigate to catch these fraud guy to keep good name of LIC & PNB.

I am trying to take legal action against them as I have recorded their phone calls.
So please be careful about these kinds of phone calls and fraudulent activities.
raveebat

Jul 9, 2018

LIC Annuity

My LIC Annuity number is 011Q0825058586, I am not getting quarterly annuity of 1924 Rs from February 2017.
Kindly let me know the reason for the same. Request to look at the matter & resolve it on top priority.
pakkya1234

Jan 23, 2018

Autopay for Cancelled LIC policy

I have cancelled my LIC policy in Nov-2017 but with my consultation they used autopay using credit card. Premium amount 20707 needs to be refund.

Transaction Details:
18/01/2018 Spay 616067011 LIC of Ind TXHC5097244 20707.00 Dr .

This is totally nonsense from HDFC credit card division. I need my money back.

Please refund my money asap.

thanks
Prakash
mob No: 9620140303
bhaskar.sahu

Dec 30, 2016

Not received online premium receipt I have paid the premium of policy-387448933,387448932

I have paid the premium of policy-387448933,387448932 online but i have not received any receipt.
GGoel

Sep 15, 2016

Call from 91166252500 telling me that I have dividend on all my policies

I am getting fraudulent calls from New Delhi, Noida numbers. Latest received is from Animesh Jain, calling from +91166252500 claiming to be from LIC verification department.
He asked me if I was aware that based on all my LIC policies, there was a dividend declared for me. If I decide to not take it, 40% of it will go to my agent and remaining back to LIC. So they were trying to understand why so many dividend cancellation requests and if the agents were even informing us. He also mentioned that most of the agents do not inform this to their clients because they want to take this 40% dividend.

It just is clearly a fraud call and please be aware.
Geeta
Bangalore
Manjulaprasad

Aug 28, 2016

Fake call from lic head office

Just got a call from lic head office delhi asking for my policy number and some id proof like aadhar number, passport, etc for verification purpose.
Turned out to be a fraud call.Lic should take care aboit such calls.Luckily I did not reveal much information.
Lalit Mohan Kulshreshtha

Jul 26, 2016

New Investment plane

I have received call from +911166252500 and +911166252300, They want to sale me new investment plane of Bharti AXA Life
Super Series. But when I saw all review I found that before they call to customers and told that they are from LIC. so I think that was a fraud call.
amp3kor

Jul 6, 2016

Fraud call regarding LIC policy

I am pavan from Bangalore. I got a call from one Manvi Agarwal claiming to be calling from Insurance Regulatory Control Board. She said that i had to receive some "Goodwill amount" of Rs 138490 on my LIC policy. She gave the related file number as MRS27498106. She asked details such as name, date of birth, spouse name and date of birth, She then transferred the call to her senior manager by name Aushutosh. The manager asked the file number given by Ms. Manvi and took a while to check the file number. Then he said the same thing and asked my as to why i had not claimed this amount for a long time. I then asked him to prove the authenticity of their claims as employees of Insurance Regulatory Control Board. He then asked me to check online. He said that he would call me back in 5 minutes after checking the status of my file.

I then surfed on internet and found that many already received such a call from same people. I was almost sure after talking to the so called senior manager Aushotosh. I am posting this so that people are aware of such fraudulent calls.

These guys didnt ask Policy number etc. so i hope i haven't landed into any problem. Please advise.
Rags Super

Jun 22, 2016

Fraud call

I received fraud call from 011 66252300 and I have given sensitive details - PAN Card number, Passport number, LIC details and date of birth. Will this be a problem?
vikashrajain

Apr 18, 2016

Claim

I got a call from 011 66252300 asking about the agent service in managing the policy, policy details, PAN Card, DL, Premium amount etc.

After couple of call transfer and providing the some details, i understood its a fake call, then i disconnected the call.

After sometime i got the call again and i told i will call LIC customer care and check then she disconnected the call herself.
harishrao4

Apr 15, 2016

Claim Bonus

I had purchased a policy from LIC of India in 2007 (Jeevan Anand).
I am receiving a call from Delhi +911166252300 stating that 60% of the fund was transferred into Govt. schemes & 40% on private segment. This 40% has earned Rs.1,87,000/- and they want me to claim this. When I asked for an email they say it is already sent to the Agent, whereas the agent is not aware of any such emails.
If this is a fraud then, I would like to take serious action against this company.
sarojakshan menon

Apr 5, 2016

NOT RECEIVED ORIGINAL BOND

Name : PREETHI LATHA
Lic policy no.: 698712587
D.O.C. : 09/10/2014
Premium Amt.: Rs 3578/- Half Yearly.
Postal Address : # 26, 16 cross, MARIYAMMAN KOIL Street, JAIBHARATH NAGAR, Bangalore
Pin - 560033.
Not received original bond,please send as soon as possible at the above mentioned address.Thank You.
sabhyatan

Jan 5, 2016

Not able to submit LIC AAO Form

I am not able to submit the form for LIC AAO exam 2016. I have been trying for the last one week but I was unable to complete the form because the photo was not getting uploaded. And for the last two days, the website is not even opening. There are numerous complaints from all over India with the same problem.

Please do something so that the date can be extended as many candidates like me will miss out on it.

Sabhyata N
PaviBadri

Jul 24, 2015

claim for bonus

I got a call from 1409801051. A lady claimed she is calling from LIC Delhi branch. Asked for my husband by name. I told her that he is in office and she can tell me the details. She told that there is an unclaimed settlement from the policy that he had put in 2005. And the last day for claim is today. I told her to say the policy number for which she refused. I asked her to call after 20 min. Meanwhile called my husband to verify if any policy exist if at all. He has no such policy.

After 30 min the lady called. I asked her to courier the chq to the address they have. She told me not possible and had to initiate a bank transfer for which she needed the account number. Since we had recently shifted I asked her which address is there. She told our address correctly.

I caught hold of her and told her saying I know I is a fraud call and have got her number will trace and Han her over to police. She started stumbling and said she was an employee who was asked to call and she about to tell something. But before that the call got cut.

So beware of such alluring calls
adarshkrishnakolavennu

May 27, 2015

Hoax Calls

I have been receiving calls from a number +919310477046, claiming that LIC is cancelling my Bonus amount thats due to me as goodweill. The person who called me was Praveen Kumar, and mentioned my File Bonus Code number – KUL370826645.
Thet tried to extract my personal details.

Requesting the agency to take quick action in nabbing the culprits.

Adarsh K
falcon16

May 25, 2015

LIC Fraud Calls

I have been getting calls from so called LIC executives regarding some bonus. I have no LIC policy in my name. The calls come from the no. 1409801068. The frequency of the calls is increasing. Please check these numbers.
anupviswam

Mar 9, 2015

Getting fraud calls

Getting fraud calls from below number saying,

Name : Manish from Delhi - LIC of India
Asking policy details , & saying he will tell some vested bonuses amount & some verification related to that.
I haven't registered by landline number with LIC & hence i came to realize that it is a fake call.

ManasaD

Jan 2, 2015

Calls from Life insurance dept

My dad is been getting calls from 01409580674 regarding some dividend fund and asking us to collect it asap. The person who called my dad is not giving the policy number either. They just have the name and address. I dont know how far the call is true. please let me know if the number is fake or is originally from the department.

suresh0806

Dec 19, 2014

LIC premium paid through Bill Desk didn't completed successfully

Serial Number Transaction Date Transaction Remark CR/DR Amount (INR)
1 19/12/2014 BIL/############/LIC Premium Payment/LIC Dr. 5,974.00

LIC premium paid through Bill Desk didn't completed successfully, but the amount has been deducted from my account, please find the above transaction detail. Kindly check and revert back the same.
Zubin Ray

Dec 11, 2014

Non-refund post quote inflation

I had purchased an LIC e-life term insurance policy in October. In December, after 2 months, I received an email from LIC asking to pay an additional 45000 to ensure risk coverage. As I cannot afford such a premium, I asked for the policy to be cancelled and the premium refunded. I received one reply quoting an unknown policy which I had neither received nor is available online, I received no response even after trying state, regional and central escalation mail IDs on the LIC website. As it stands, I have paid LIC 15K for no risk coverage (per their email) and no interest. Which appears like fraud or theft to me. Request some assistance with getting my money back.

If this appears as a review: please avoid any LIC e-policy. The system is not mature, and apparently goes through a 2nd Underwriting post the automated calculation which is where I got hammered. Ideally a system not able to deliver a committed quote should not be allowed to take premiums, at max charges for further review, but I am not an expert on this. It may also be that malafide agents are perverting the right information (as all documents, tests etc are still dependant on them) to undermine the process in order to favour their commission earnings. Either way, the customer is either a guinea pig or a stool pigeon. Avoid at all costs.
madanlal jain

Jun 27, 2014

forgot passwrd

madanlal jain policy no-501796109 prem-4315 birthdate-08/12/1974 reset my password my user id madjain Email [email protected]
madanlal jain

Jun 27, 2014

forgotpassword

name-madanlal jain policy no-501796109 prem=4315 birth date-08/12/1974 reset my password my user id madjain Email [email protected]
rajesh_2837

Jun 24, 2014

Registered email id is blocked,need to retrieve my login password through another email id

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am B. Rajesh Kumar having policy number 844339054 and premium amount is 2837.

During online registration for portal access,I had given my company email ID. now I left that company and that registered email Id is blocked. Now I forgot my login password. When ever I try to do forgot password by providing valid details, the password has been sent to the registered email id for which I dont have access. kindly let me know how can I generate my account new password, which I can receive it through registered mobile number or how to update my new email id, to receive the password.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajesh Kumar B
shivu_indra

Jan 3, 2014

Premium receipt not received

I have paid the LIC premium , but I have not received the acknowledge receipt till now. My policy number is 364170567. Kindly send us the acknowledgement of payment receipt.

Mar 15, 2013

Forgot Username and Password

Forgot Username and Password and Email id. Requesting you to please reset the credentials.

Policy no:

HDFC Credit Card - Address Verification
    Dear Sir, I had apply for HDFC Credit Card (Application...
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Harry, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    NSDL - PAN Correction
    I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CORRECTION THROUGH EKYC ESIGN, MY...
    Jio - Jio recharge failed. Money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 on my Jio number through...
    Customers [email protected] - Refund Finance Charges
    I have done the 98,000 transaction with my credit card on...
    Grassroots Academy - Grassroots Academy
    Grassroots Academy is India's top coaching for MSc...
    PAN NSDL - temporary token number not received on my mobile
    I have paid for the E-Sign verification through net...
    The GHMC commissioner,
 hyderabd - illegal construction in Huda park
 The GHMC commissioner,
I...
    JIO Prime Recharge - Recharge failed and money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 by Gpay on my Jio number...