LIC OF INDIA

Consumer complaints and reviews about LIC OF INDIA

Savita Vijay Joshi

Feb 14, 2019

Portal is denied

My portal is denied. You requested to help me to start my portal

SAVITA VIJAY JOSHI
0174292H
mobile no 8652147727
Meera I

May 23, 2018

Pension not paid

LIC has yet to pay me Rs.5982/ for Policy no. 923940445 due on 1st April 2017 wherein they paid Rs.591/ for just one month and stopped paying for the next 11 months denying both the monthly and annual payouts on the said policy. I have sent them 12 reminders with no results.
Dhembre

Jun 15, 2017

BOC invoice not getting Update

BOC invoice Not getting Update.

Invoice Date : 13/06/2017

Invoice No : 53639282

Transaction no: 7971

BOC NO's : 1) 900399 2) 900400 3) 900401
Tushar Patil

May 24, 2017

Agent Co -operation

I am writing this to address my concern over LIC agent Mrs. Sadhana karante.

I have already provided my required documents to renew my overlap policies on jan 2017 along with Check.since then I am following with Agent to get the status and all the time I got response like there are many pending things in office and it will take some time to process.

Again I called On March 2017 I got response that Its financial year ending hence we are experiencing huge workload to get through it.

Till today I am still waiting to get some status on my request with agent and now LIC agent is not responding at all to my call or message.

Any help would be appriciated.
Ganesh suresh shewale

Jan 2, 2017

Amount deduct in my account but I don't have receive lic premium paid receipts

Today I have paid lic policy premium through online lic portal my premium amount deduct ₹ 1927.00 in my bank account but I don't have receive any lic policy paid receipt please suggest how to recover policy premium. My email address is [email protected]
Vicky C

Jul 19, 2016

Policy amount is issued to fake person

My policy money is not issued to me and the money has been given to some fake person. I hve many times complaints about these in the LIC office but no strict action was taken as they themselves are involved in these. I want my policy money as early as possible.
prabhakar.sonkamble

Jul 13, 2016

Cut extra charges

Dear sir my name is Prabhakar sonkamble and my Lic policy no. Is 924729384 and branch code is 92D i done my last lic online payment throgh sbi online internet banking of monthly mode now this July months lic cut extra charges 875 Rs but i dont know what is happening pleaseway off my extra chargesand smoothly continos my policy thank you my email id is [email protected]
dkadam1979

Jun 23, 2016

LIC STAFF not Custemar Care propely

Dear sir/ madam,

As per telephonic discussion & personal meeting at Add.SATYAM SHIVAM Shoping center,2nd floor NEAR Rly Station nalasopara ( west ) Branch Coad 92 , But, till date i am not getting final solution. I was submitted the NEFT from alongwith cancelled cheque on dated 17th june. My Branch Coad No.94D policy no is - 947218118. I am not getting my my bonus check.

This for your information & necessary action .

Thanks & REGARDS

LIC STAFF not Custemar Care propely

khc984

Jun 18, 2016

not receive my policy

I have policy no 923165342 in branch code 91 G which is submitted for changes in address and nomination. In November 2015 but I am not receive till today. In lic officer tell me they posted the policy then what happened to not receive?

not receive my policy

vijaygabhane

Sep 29, 2015

lost my application form of ADO

lost of application form of ADO
lost lic ado 2015 online application form
i lost my lic ado 2015 online application form. as it is required in interview. sir , i am requesting to you please send my lic ado 2015 online application form. here are my details.

NAME: Ashwini Gabhane
EMAIL ID: [email protected]
satirithi

Sep 8, 2015

unethical service

I am Rithika More having policy no.883722790 & 883197090 (Lic of India , Govandi Branch Office 88Q , Jeevan kunj, Rear Side ,1st floor, Chembur Govandi Road, Near Rear Side ,Maharashtra 400071) & Agent is Mr.Chandrashekha & his Agent Code is 0030388Q .

i would like to bring to your notice that this guy never giving services basic such as collecting premium chq's due on due date's neither remind us about the due date's of the same.

henceforth i wish to stop giving him his commission right from now onwards in near future as i am not in requirement of any of his services in near future as i am paying my premiums online.

regards,
Rithika More
############
vikaspatiljuly1972

May 18, 2015

NEFT for survival Benefit

I dispatched combine required document of NEFT for survival Benefit on 5the April 2015 by Post to DOMBIVLI EAST branch,(2 nos. Policy )

I got message from LICINDIA regarding "we have registered your policy 921102402 under NEFT with ICICI BANK "on 7th May 2015

If I dispatched combine document for 2 Policy , then why not registered 2nd policy 921102403 ?

Why delay to transfer the cheque on my account, If cheques are ready ?
Today I call to Dombivli Branch (0251- 2430605) - NO REPLY .....

Also I received again 2 Reminder letter Payment of claim (survival benefit)

Thx
Vikas Patil
9967332015
surendra d naidu

Feb 2, 2015

non acceptance of invoice at branch

invoice ID 30538165 Dated 31/01/2015 of Rs. 5070.80 is not accepted at branch 934. . due to validation ID Code 8888934
SUNIL Raj

Nov 24, 2014

WRONG SURNAME,DIFFERENT PREMIUM AMOUNT CUT & INCOMPLETE ADDRESS

LIC POLICY NO--927346470 NAME- MR SUNIL RAJADHYAKSHA ,DOMBIVALI POLICY OPEN-06/06/2014 THROUGH AGENCY CODE-0230292H0092431 AGENCY NAME-SMT.SUREKHA PRAMOD.
1. SURNAME REQUIRED IN CERTIFICATE IS RAJADHYAKSHA BUT IN CERTIFICATE RAJ.
2.PREMIUM AMOUNT IN CERTIFICATE IS 1492/- BUT MY ACCOUNT DEBITED 1531 /- & 1538/-
3.ADDRESS IN CERTIFICATE IS INCOMPLETE.
4.CERTIFICATE RECEIVED AFTER FIVE MONTH AFTER OPENING POLICY.
5.ILLEGLY DEBIT ECS AMOUNT 250 & 31 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT.

ABOVE POINTS INFORM TO MR. DAYA WAYKAR & MR.VINAYAK TELI ON MOBILE NO 9967836190 & 8424063705 OF AGENCY SMT.SUREKHA PRAMOD
PLEASE SOLVE ABOVE PROBLEMS IMMEDIATLY WITHOUT FAIL

ap-rethare dharan, tal-walwa, dist-sangli
mo-9850369993

Dec 2, 2010

crossed cheque favouring LIC of India encashed away by LIC AGENT

i want to know my quly payment..so plz tell me my mremiun

Sep 29, 2010

crossed cheque favouring LIC of India encashed away by LIC AGENT

My daughter and wife purchased LIC market plus policy from LIC of India Chawani-I Branch, Kota due to urgent need of money both are surrender their policies for pre-matured payment after 3 years as per condition of the policy Branch Manager Chawani-I, Kota accepted policy duly all documents and original policy on 7.April.2010 & assured them to pay money with in a week period but it is regretted that Branch Manager Chawani-I Kota have not given satisfactory reply for not receipt payment after more then 5 months & also not gave details of dispatch above policy to their head office this shows mollified intention of Branch Manager in create doughty that he wants some SUVIDHA SULKH as in other Govt. Company/deptt.
The Matter have been reported twice in consumer form but no action has been taken by Branch Manager Chawani-I, Kota till date even he has not replied above complaints this shows that officer of LIC are secured and they don't care customer and want money against maturity payment "MAY PLEASE HELP ME"

(P.K. Agrawal)
6-Maharaja Agrasen Nagar Balakund, Kota-324009 (Raj.)
Ph. 0744-3292516, ############
ganeshgurav

Jan 17, 2013

Assigment of policy not yet cancelled

Previously I was assigned my policy 905072240 to GIC for home loan purpose. Now I have paid that loan amount 18 month before and requested to cancel my assignment. I have received my original policy document and assignment cancellation receipt along with policy document.
On 10-Jan- 2013 when I requested for loan against this policy I come to know that the policy is still showing under GIC (Assignment not cancelled). I was surprised, for correction I am continuously following up with LIC (Fort Branch) from last one month but they are not taking this issue seriously. I am fed with this service. To resolved one issue LIC require more than 1 month.

I have raised complaint with LIC on 14-01-2013, Complaint number is 1213080785 but still I have not received any positive feed back.

Please help me to solve this issue….
Ganesh Honkhande

Nov 9, 2012

agent portal& password

my name is giraju honakhande
my agence code is 0154192h dob.01/06/1973
d.o, code 92130 thane division in thane dist.
i live in maharashtra 4000603
licence expairy date 18-11-2014
please send my lic agent portal my email :1)[email protected]
sms phone no;9004732326

May 13, 2012

Survival benefit of Money back Policy

This is Sajjan Kumar Gupta, a Holder of the Policy named Money Back with no. 190468135. for the issue of nonpayment of money back policy
the details of policy are
Name-Money Back
Holder-Sajjan Kumar Gupta
Policy Taken in JhunJhunu Branch Rajasthan But transferred in Boisar Branch Maharashtra in Year 2005
Dispute-I haven’t received The Survival benefit Claim payment for the year 2000 and 2005.

I have been applying for the same since 2010 (all the letters till date is preserved with me) and now after two years still I am empty handed which has forced me to realize that LIC’s Such scheme are just to make fool of the Consumers and running a fraudulent business. The Survival Claim benefit is just for the name sake and when contacted for the first time in LIC they just tried to keep on shuffling the issue in both the branches. When contacted them they provided me with two cheque Nos but Sir if these cheques have been deposited then why can they provide me with details of it. And why these cheques don’t appear in my Account Passbook.?????
The details of the cheque given by them are

Cheque 582483 dated 28/5/2005
Cheque 967184 dated 28/5/2000

Last letter from their side said that they shall furnish me the details in May 2011 But then its May 2012 and still no details have been furnished.Now sir eiher i want the proof stating that the chqeues have been deposited in my account only. or else fresh cheques with interest.

Apr 26, 2012

Unability to pay LIC

I requested SBI Card to make Insurance Premium payments on Due Dates Of Rs. 96080.00 & Rs 50000.00.LIC on SBI's request UPLOADED the bill for first policy on SBI system . SBI CARD gave me transaction id on 25.04.12 & their Helpline confirmed that Premium of Rs 96080.00 will be paid on Due Date.
But despite reminders from SBI Card since 21.04.12, LIC has till today afternoon did not Upload the bill for second premium. SBI card despite my standing instruction , is unable to release payment of Rs. 50000.00. Policy details are as follows;-

Policy no. 884031693 Com.Date 31/3/11 Pl/Tm/Pt 804/10/5 Pay Before 30/04/12 Name: Mrs Meena Shukla (Wife)

Please take suitable action so that SBI Card can release the payment on Due Date.

Yours hopefully, Bhanu Prakash Shukla, Mumbai, Mobile:98203 37137 mail:[email protected]

Jun 9, 2011

invailed partal passaward

i sarika r kasurde my gent #0239191G i got portal passward .i used few days but know my passward say that invalied passward/ login id pls realease my passward. i stop my work about lic so pls
do needfully

thanks with redards

sarika kasurde

agent 0239191g
D O 92195

Jan 24, 2011

Annual statement

My 03 Policy nos. are 924694188 & 924693512 & 924693511 for life insurance. Kindly arrange to provide me annual statement of premium paid by me during the current year 2010-11. This is required for submission of my Income Tax return. Urgent action is requested

Aug 5, 2010

jeevan saral policy not received

My policy no.892196376 so far not received by me. I have taken the jeevan saral policy in the month of March, 2010 from your Borivali II Branch 89 C.
Kindly look into the matter.

satish bhagat

May 5, 2010

crossed cheque favouring LIC of India encashed away by LIC AGENT

i had paid a premium of my policy - Rs 12000/- crossed cheque favouring LIC of India n the agent had commited fraud by transferring the amount in some one else's policy and alongwith the agent the accounts depatment of LIC of India had also cleared the very same cheque in not 1 but 2 different policies . The Branch Manger Mr. Fulfagar of Kalyan Branch - 934 is not at all aware about it and has asked us to bear the expenses of their agent committing a crime, where the agent has not only committed fraud on our cheque but has also done this very same thing for other number of policies.

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...