Lifestyle store

Consumer complaints and reviews about Lifestyle store

anupamarpt

Oct 9, 2019

Amount Not refunded even after 4 months

I had purchased 2 products , one in July and one in August, though i had returned these products, i haven't got any refund even after 4 months. The Finance team of Lifestyle just sucks, i doubt these are professional and well educated people in this team as the basic of return and refund is not maintained well from these unfit team. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LIFESTYLE, FRAUDS AND CHEATERS.
kumar_manoj320

May 14, 2019

not refund my amount after cancel the order

i have ordered on 23 april 2019 but cancelled product immediately on the same day now lifestyle asking my bank statement which i have provide to him even after they are not dealing my problem nor responding at all
its a matter of big shame from such a reputed e-commerce company like lifestyle is that my refund initiated on 23 april but not completed even after passing more than 20 business days and even no communication at all regarding this matter no written explanation for delay

shame on you such a bad services.

i am going to consumer court

thanks
Priyankakatariya

May 5, 2019

Mobile no shared without consent and no help from staff

i have been their customer since almost 5 plus years and suddenly i come to know that the lamdmark cRd has my mobile no but someone elses name n when i realised from past six months i hav been only following up.. in my pregnancy also they have harassed me unnec by calling. i have sent them pan card and all the details they have asked ans answerd theor phones but inspite of all this they still have sum other name associated with my mobile no and still asking for proofs.. everytime diff people call. and have to explain them the entire story in this state. most pathetic experience ever. aftee havg made a recent purchase of 10k plus they are aksin me proof of the purchase. why cant thwy cntact the store. still i sent them email with the scanned copuy and waoted for one week. after one week when i emailed then still back to sqaure one no reply. mam can u plz send us the copy again. i cant redemm my points also... they are totally fraud god knows who they have given my mobile no to... i wud never suggest anyome to buy from thia store or become a member as they cant be trusted
Kavya chennai

Mar 31, 2019

VOUCHER Amount deducted but the deducted in the order

worst..I placed an order of 1050 today in which i paid 950 using lifestyle voucher which i generated just then and after the order again its showing the amount to be paid is 1050..But the balance is Voucher is 0....Seriously wtf is this????
Prerna1787

Dec 30, 2018

U nprofessional and rude staff

I wanted to share the worst experience I had today at vizag . The security lady at the trial room behaved very rudely with me . I was trying out the clothes and suddenly she started banging my door , I asked her to wait for 2 minutes but she did not wait and when I opened the room she started shouting at me .
I complained the same to the Manager Naveen of the store but I am not satisfied as he called me and told that staff did not understand Hindi so she behaved rudely with me .
That’s a pathetic excuse , she had shouted at me in Hindi only and said that madam samjh nahi aata hai door open karne ke liye ..
I request the authorities to take action against the rude and unprofessional lady security at the counter and train your staff professionally to treat customers with basic courtesy.
Prerna1787

Dec 30, 2018

Rude and unprofessional staff

This is to let the people know that I am a regular customer of lifestyle vizag. I wanted to share the worst experience I had today at vizag . The security lady at the trial room behaved very rudely with me . I was trying out the clothes and suddenly she started banging my door , I asked her to wait for 2 minutes but she did not wait and when I opened the room she started shouting at me and also told me ki madam aapko samjh nahi aata Door open karne ke liye..
That’s a pathetic excuse , she shouted at me in Hindi only and I never told her anything in Hindi ..
I request the authorities to take action against the rude and unprofessional lady security at the counter or train your staff to handle customers professionally and treat them with basic courtesy .
Freda Purcell

Oct 13, 2018

Item damaged.

I was shopping for someone else (a gentleman) who was in car a few steps away from store with someone else in car. I picked up few items on SALE rack and was pleased whit purches, when I got to counter I asked the sales ass what policy was on SALE items, he said I could return in so many days but I would receive a gift voucher and not the refund as these were SALE items, I said okay as I knew what I got would fit and the gentleman would like the items. Cost for items in full was €115 . I left the stere and went the few steps to the car and showed items I bought, other person with me noticed a tare at back of track suit bottoms, she went back to store but the ass wasn't sure what to do as same size wasn't left so he said could we call back in 10mins as manager would be back. We called back and other person went in to meet with MANAGER, she would only return and give voucher, she said she go back to car and let person who bought the items come in. When I went in the MANAGER was gone up stair, ass called her, after few mins she came down stairs and looked very stern, I knew then I was wasting my time, I explained that I litterly went from store to car when we noticed the tare and it was in bad place to be repaired, she said they only give a voucher for sale items, I said I understand that as the ass explained that to me but the sale item didn't say sale and damaged items, it it did I wounded have bothered with items, she kept saying they were sale items and voucher is given for returns, I said I get that but do you get it in what I'm saying, it did say SALE but it should have said SALE/DAMAGED items which it didn't and that was misleading the customer, i said he didn't need anything else, she said I could take socks in its place, I said you don't get it.....he don't kneed SOCKS. She kept saying sale items returned only for a voucher. She wasn't a bit helpful and her approach to customers was very off putting, I ended up HAVING to take the voucher but I said we always do our shopping here and for €15 yer going to lose out in a lot more because we would never again shop he, I could see from her she didn't care which isn't great sales for the store.

Freda.
satya_S_N

Jul 17, 2018

Regarding refund

I have bought one product from online store. As the product was damaged, I returned the same. There was an voucher issued for the same amount after the product returned. I requested the refund in my bank account. I have provided the back details also. Its already been 15 days, the amount is not credited to my bank account. Can you please do the needful and refund my money to my bank account.

order no- 9934082611

sukhwinder kaur 12

May 28, 2018

color change 3 t shirt

color change my 3 t shirt use only one month . reg no . 9781386754 con me
Kavita Lahoti

May 17, 2018

CONTAINER- BAD QUALITY

I had purchased 6 pcs costly airtight container in the month of October,17 from Noida GIP store. Recently 2 of them foud borken (cracked from the middle). One broken half and another devided in 2 pieces. I called customer care, they said household conpalins are acceptable only within one month of purchase.

Now my question is what is the fun to buy such a high priced material. It was having price of Rs 600/ piece. Same can be tracked through my mobile no (9871637206)
anilpd21

Apr 13, 2018

Saling Very bad product linke (Forca & Pumma)

i purchase 2 jeans , shirt & t-Shirt from Forca brand its very bad quality
Surbhi Mishra

Mar 25, 2018

Molestation by staff executives and store manager

Hi, This is surbhi, i went to lifestyle stores today in GIP mall Sector 18 Noida. I tried one jeans but that wasnt fit to my size and i could not close its button because ,there was one magnet , i pulled off and in that area thread came out, i wasnot knowing it will become such a big issue, there was a lady security guard she said the jeans i was wearing, she asked me to take off and she said its also a store jeans, she took my bag and belongings and she misbehaved and she deliberately taking off my jeans in front of everyone. I went to store manager , there i told about the incident, that store manager molested me in the room aand said you have to pay 1699 jeans cost as u have done the loss, i said i am ready to apy the damaged cost but he shouted misbehaved molested me physically and that store manager called police in front of me and my friend was also with me and it was 9pm. The store manger name was abhishek and that lady security guard and other store people also came there. I paid 1699 amount for that and they molested too. I request a strict action to be taken against them on the top priority as what happeed with me today,i dont want the same to happen with any other girl i am going to escalate it to the extend i can. Please look into this matter. Cos it's disrespectful and insulting..
Please help and make your staff know about customer servicing.
Lets see if you all even read or reply or even bother to resolve this issue

Looking Forward to hear From you, Regards Surabhi Mishra 7982964630 email- [email protected]
Surbhi Mishra

Mar 25, 2018

Store Staff Misbehaviour

Please help and make your staff know about customer servicing.
Lets see if you all even read or reply or even bother to resolve this issue

Vidhi Somaiya

Feb 12, 2018

Replacement of warranty product

Hi. I bought a pair of footwear from lifestyle which has 6 months of onsite warranty. tried contacting the store but no response (Lifestyle - RMall Mulund West) The threads of the footwear are wearing out and I do not need such ones. I need total refund for the amount paid.
I bought the product on 1st of October. The bill provided is also wearing out.
expecting the store to contact me on my email id : [email protected]
Jesy

Dec 4, 2017

Life style Forum Vijaya mall

Indifferent attitude of staff

My family went for shopping to lifestyle at the Vijaya Forum mall, where during the billing period I was kept waiting for ten minutes at the counter. Three counters were there, one customer was billing. In the nearby counter a staff was standing idle. When I asked her to bill my items, she replied that the system was not working and pretended to call someone for troubleshooting. But nobody came there and when the other customer has completed billing I was doing mine. Suddenly when I turned, to my surprise that staff was billing for the remaining customers who just arrived for billing. When enquired as to how suddenly it was working, she did not give a proper reply and was very angry for questioning her. It was a very bad shopping experience in front of other customers. It was very hurting on seeing the indifferent attitude of the staff. I request Life style group to train their staffs for polite reply and good attitude.

Immediate attention required
Jesy Devaraj
akhilesh.tiwari02

Nov 14, 2017

About the staff not supporting the offers given by the lifestyle

I bought the marchandises of levi's Straus worth 6000 from the store my total bill was around 10000 and their was a offer on the store for buying marchandises of levi's worth 5000 and get a duffel back worth 1999 but I was not presented with the offer it self from the staff and when I came to know that from one of my friends and I went back to the store to confront the staff for that they where all passing on the blame to one another and when the manager was called he was very rude and almost didn't dame and asked me to bring the marchandises back fully intackt and unused so, I can claim the bag. I showed my bill and receipt of payment but they said nothing can be done without them.
I Said to them than what was the bill receipt for than if you don't believe it as the proof of purchase and the brand name on the paper but they said they won't help me as they where not responsible for their mishap.

I am very disappointed with the service and the way the staff treated and didn't give a dame and didn't respect their clients and the money spent by them.

Akhilesh Tiwari
archana732

Sep 28, 2017

Double Debit

This is regarding service request#371264 raised with lifestyle. On 2 June,2017, I paid by debit card around Rs 3000.
There was some issue with bill desk and they said amount is not received please pay by cash and debited amount will be reverted back to your account. So, I paid by cash.

I have paid double for 1 bill. Now it’s been 4 months and I have not received the amount. I don't know when I will get my money back

DISAPPOINTED!!
archana732

Sep 28, 2017

Double Debit

There was some issue with bill desk and they said amount is not received please pay by cash and debited amount will be reverted back to your account.I paid by cash

I have paid double for 1 bill. Now its been 4 months and I have not received the amount.
I don't know when I will get my money back

DISAPPOINTED !!
skrishni

Sep 4, 2017

Amount not received

I have paid by debit card

Some issue with bill desk they said amount is not received please pay by cash

i paid by cash

i have paid double for 1 bill

now they are saying last 70 days we have not received any acess amount from your acc
i said this is done by cash how will you get it from acc

i dont know when i will get my money back

this is highly disappointing

i want my money back
skrishni

Sep 4, 2017

Cash return

i have purchased item around 2000 and one transaction was of around 600

AT bill desk some issue happened while card swipe and people asked me to pay by cash

so i have simply double paid for the single bill

they confirmed you will get your money back

Its been more than 70 days i have not received amount yet

Every time i mail or call some another person is managing a single ticket i have to explain each and every time

they have kept this complain in double debit and now asking me to check with my bank

I have done it also

Now they are asking to they have not received any excess amount
What is the meaning ????

I have paid second time via Cash how can you get excess amount from my count

Totally disappointed with CC

looking forward to get my money back
thakur renu

Jul 22, 2017

No delivery according to the time

No delivery according to the time.courier this big messy service.This delhivery courier boy mobile number
7986510083.This is no common sense talk to customer.
1234arjun

Jul 17, 2017

Hi Lifestyle team,

Your people seems to list interested in solving customers queries on email and also on calls as well. The email history is above and I thought of connecting to customer care team they might be helpful but ended up getting no resolutions. Apart from that they are too smart to disconnect the calls in-between. The 2 lady whom I spoke to was Supriya and Ankita and they smartly disconnected the calls without understanding or resolving customer queries.

Would be great if your team can be trained on how to speak on customer queries and how to behave. Your customer support team sucks. One of the worst and disgusting customer care team ever faced.

Customer Query no - 324989
Pratibha chauhan

Jul 13, 2017

Double debit

I bought a bag on 6 july 2017 from lifestyle rohini sec 10 nd offered my card at bill counter to make payment .The staff present there swiped the card in the machine.But the swipping machine declined the first time and second time my account is debited rs 2100..later i checked my account it is debited twice . It has been more than a week..but no refund of money...
Paras24

Jul 10, 2017

Irrelevant Tax Taken By customer

Yesterday I visited lifestyle store in Gip mall Noida and as I done shopping from their we end up with bill having 732 as total GST.
But apart from these they collected 154rs extra as tax which we don't no . we asked for same then billing guy say its machine generating bill so they don't have any idea and they are cheating with customer like this. I don't no how they are taking extra tax and they are not liable to answer anyone . I know in INDIA this is very common problem and we never get solution because government is not active and take nay action against this kind of things. I don't care about 150rs but we are so helpless as indian citizen that we don't except any answer for any wrong thing its really sad.

Paras Tandon
Upma Gulati

Apr 17, 2017

Product complaint

I bought a W kurti from Lifestyle store in Pacific mall, subhash nagar, New delhi. The kurti got shrinked and doesn't fit me anymore. I want to return it or at least get a replacement. What can i do as i don't have the bill now but as the payment was made from debit card it can be shown as proof?

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...