Low voltage and drinage problem

Consumer complaints and reviews about Low voltage and drinage problem

ushanand07

Apr 8, 2013

Low Voltage and Drinage problem

Hello Sir,

I am living in Selaiyur Jegajeevan ram colony, which is near to East Tambaram. I have been in this area for more than 3 years ago. We are facing severe low voltage problem in our area alone. We have already raised many concers with our EB A.E and our M.C also. They did not hear our complaints. Our electronic appliances are spoiling due to low voltage. We are going to the hell like anything. Apart from that we are facing severe mosquitos problem because of Drinage is not closed. It is running like a Adyar River in front of our home. If i compare my street with other street, it is looking very bad. I came to know Tambaram has come under corporation. As per Corporation rule we are not supposed to have a cow, bullock and buffallos at home. Near my home few people are having. It is also causing mosquitos problem. I request you to have look and resolve our issues ASAP. We are requesting you to provie peace ful life to our area people. I have seen many complaints raised in our press and it was resolved successfully ASAP. We are expecting the same from you.