Lucknow Nagar Nigam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Lucknow Nagar Nigam

Pubgkt

May 13, 2021

Street dog brutal act

Dog in b block of priyadarshini colony sitapur road lucknow are a kind hunting the pets and the owner on walks some of them tried to killed a child of a street vendor
Plz take serious concern about this matter
Ashok.Kumar Pandey

Apr 27, 2021

House Tax

House ID:9157C13072
I paid my house Tax on 10th April through Internet Banking from State Bank of India, Daliganj(Nirala Nagar) branch. The message received from Bank is appended below...
Dear Customer, Thx for INB txn of Rs.2518 frm A/c X2757 to Citrus Pay. Ref IGAKXUGMZ2 on 10Apr21.
Bank has sent mont to Nagarpalika and lying with its server. Amount not credited to my House ID 9157C13072.
I enquired from Bank and they confirmed money paid to Nagar Palika.
Please take necessary action and credit the amount against my House Tax.
Your Faithfully
Ashok Kumar Pandey
C-504, Indraprastha Estate,
Opposite I T College,
Faizabad Road, Lucknow
pant_livpure

Apr 25, 2021

Receipt not recieved

I made a payment against a House Tax (House Id: 9157E08723) on April 10, 2021 but I didn't receive the receipt even after 15 days. The whole system is completely lethargic and sluggish. I am helpless except to lodge a complaint against Nagar Nigam and the employees going through the so called issue but couldn't resolve the issue. Find the attachment regarding payment. Please provide the receipt to me as it was a commitment done by Nagar Nigam employees to provide the same with in a week.

Receipt not recieved

saurabhmars

Jan 11, 2021

stray dog dead infront of my house

sir/madam,

A stray dog is lying dead since 2 days infront of my house at 509/105, Old Hyderabad, Lucknow. Pin- 226007. And Nagar Nigam people, instead of picking that dead dog put it aside, infront of my house. Kindly arrange to get that dog picked at the earliest.

Sincerely Yours
Saurabh Singh,
509/105, Old Hyderabad,
Lucknow. Pin-226007.
Mob. No. 9335920424.

stray dog dead infront of my house stray dog dead infront of my house stray dog dead infront of my house

Jan 6, 2021

Lot of stray dogs in society.

Hi team,

There are lot of street stray dogs in our locality. Various incidents of biting localites and barking are reported so far.

Please see if anything can be done to help us. Please send a team to capture them as it is getting very problematic.

Aviral.
Adress : 647 B, C 110
Jankipuram garden near coca cola godown
Jankipuram 226021 Lucknow U P

Jan 6, 2021

Lot of stray dogs in society.

Hi team,

There are lot of street stray dogs in our locality and they are dangerous also. Various incidents of biting localities and barking are reported so far .

It is a humble request if anything can be done to save us. Please send a team to capture them. Some of the dogs are infected also.

Aviral.
Address : 647 B, C 110 Jankipuram garden
(Near coca cola godown)
Jankipuram, 226021 Lucknow.
U.P
mcdewedy

Mar 8, 2020

No KUDA collection for the last 3 days

There has been no KUDA collection during the last three days from house no. 1/137, VIVEKKHAND, GOMTINAGAR and other neighbouring houses. Pleae ensure that it is done today on 9th March, which is HOLI festival day.
Adward

Dec 27, 2019

Road or Sewage banane se sambwndhit

Respected Sir or madam,
Yaha Chandroday Nagar, Devpur, Rajajipuram, Lucknow, ( Near New Public School, Opp. Shani dairy) ke samne ki Gali me Gali or sewage ki naali bnane ka kaam lambe samay se pending me tha jabki aaspass ki sabhi road or galiya ban chuki thi.
Par ab itne saalo baad uspar kaam shuru Kiya Gaya h.
Kaam pragati par h.
Gali ke har Ghar ke saamne se naaliya banayi gayi h par Mera makaan gali ke last me padta h jisme Hume ye kaha ja raha h ki hum log apne makaan se pipe le ja kar saamne ki naali me daale.
Na hi hamare makaan se koi naali banayi gayi h or na hi waha se naali Baki naali me milayi ja rahi h.
Humse kaha ja raha h ke hum apne kharch par ye sabhi kaam khud karwaye.
Jab sabhi ke makaano ke samne se naali banayi gayi h to humare Samne se Kyu nahi???
Hum Kya tax Ni bharte???
Kripya is baat par uchit karwahi kare.
Dhanyawad.

Road or Sewage banane se sambwndhit Road or Sewage banane se sambwndhit

T.V.K. Raman

Sep 17, 2019

Sewage blockage and over flow

I am CA T.V.K. Raman r/o A-1/1, Vishwas Khand, Gomti nagar, Lucknow

I made a complaint about the overflow of sewage water near the front gate of my house.

Yesterday some people probably from your department came and checked the Sewer at 2 man-holes one adjacent to my gate and the other further down the road. After a couple of hours they left once it started raining.

The problem still remains as such and not resolved creating health hazards. It has aggravated further

Can the the department attend to this urgently

I have attached the photo of the drain taken just now

TVK Raman
Mob.: 9868347717/9868073534

Sewage blockage and over flow

ghostinhungery

Jun 6, 2019

The heap of garbage in front of my house

Due to less response from the authority concerned for cleanliness, a huge heap of garbage has been collected in front of my house. Inspite of many complaint regarding this, no action has yet been taken for it's cleanliness.
This has now became a breading place for many insects and reptiles like lizards and mammals like rats.
Rats, frequently enter our house and damages the food and other various commodities.
Kindly pay attention towards my letter and take every possible steps for it's cleanliness.
max gupta 47

May 20, 2019

Unauthorized pan gumti shop and thela in front of my house

Dear sir, I humbly to inform you that, 1 pan wala unauthorized capture place in front of my house, selling sabji and pan, bidi, masala. Everyday evening some drunker are gathering on his pan shop. Due to his shop road always choking.I request you sir please remove that shop and unauthorzed thela from that place.
thanks for support sir.
Area - Surendra nagar, Ismail ganj lucknow in opposite gupta medical store.

Unauthorized pan gumti shop and thela in front of my house Unauthorized pan gumti shop and thela in front of my house Unauthorized pan gumti shop and thela in front of my house

Fonier

Mar 15, 2019

Door to Door Garbage Collection

At my residence A-1400, Sector-I, LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Yojna, Near Petrol Pump , Lucknow , Door to Door Garbage Collection by Nagar Nigam is being done after 2-3 days while it’s compulsory everyday. No effect on local employees on oral complaints.
Dinesh Chandra Srivastava
Mob 7042117090
Fonier

Mar 15, 2019

Door to Dor Garbage Collection

Door to Door Garbage Collection is being done after 2-3 days while it’s compulsory daily .
Address A-1400, Sector -I , LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Yojna, Lucknow
Dinesh Chandra Srivastava
Mob 7042117090
Abhir01

Mar 11, 2019

New Nagar Nigam area

Sir/Madam,
This Is Resident Of Spring green Papnamau Chinhat Adjacent To Faizabad Road This is to inform you sir our area is still under Gram Sabha As Nagar Nigam is till Chinhat
We Beg you To Be Extended Soon The Roads Are Very Dirty And Drains Are choked In Our Area As this Is A Rapid Developing Area please Make It A Nagar Nigam Area Soon Some of the local residents Of The Village are never interested to let go the gram sabha because of their Pardhan Elections Loss
Please Solve this Issue soon We Request You 🙏 This area is just close to Ring road Lucknow is A Highly Developed City and we Want to be a Part of it
munnua

Dec 1, 2018

Street dog

Jia Mau Apartment Manas Nagar colony Jia Mau LUCKNOW ke pass DGP Mr Jagmohan Yadav ke Residence ke peeche Itne street dog ho gaye hai ki gher ke Baher nikalna mushkil ho gaya hai gadiyo ka chalna mushkil hai rat bher chillate hai chote chote bachcho ka daily gadi ke niche as ker Marna hota hai
Please in dogs ko hatwane ka kasht kare
Vishan Prakash

Nov 30, 2018

disposal of dead dog carcass

I am a resident of Prem Apartments, Ashok Avenue, off Sapru Marg, Ward Hazratganj, Lucknow. There is a dead dog in front of the building emitting foul smell and is posing a danger to the health of the residents, Please arrange for its removal and disposal.

Vishan Prakash.
niharika06oct

Nov 24, 2018

New tree plantation requires maintenance and cleaning.

Approximately 200 trees were planted around the main lake of Eldeco Udyan 2, Raebarelli Road, Lucknow on July 2018.
After the successful plantation, many weeds and wild plants grew along side the trees, which are hampering their growth.
Therefore some urgent maintenance and cleaning actions are required here to ensure the trees' effective growth.
Please perform the same as soon as possible.

Abha Singh
Lucknow-226025
rjndrmshr

Oct 8, 2018

street light & Road

I live in Sai City near Sai Chetna Mandir, Sant puram, Takrohi, Lucknow. I want to bring to your information that all the main and approaching roads in this area are completely damaged which is leading to accidents everyday and also the non working LED street lights giving opportunity for theft/accidents in night. There is no water supply connection in half of the area. It is leading to sheer inconvenience, inspite of many complaints there are no actions taken by the concerned authorities.
residentsnyper09

Aug 1, 2018

Street Light not working from a month

Dear CM Sir,

We residents of Vinay Khand 4, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow are facing security problems at night due to fused street lights from more than a month in our area!!
Due to which there is a threat of getting robed on road at anytime after sunset as there is total darkness in our area !!
We request you to kindly take some appropriate action against people who are not responding to this matter as darkness in streets can lead to even bigger problems for childrens, womens as well as old aged group people!!

Hope to get some response regarding this!!

Residents- Gomti Nagar(Lucknow)
Niraj Kumar

Jul 4, 2018

OVERFLOW SEWAGE

The sewer line connecting house Nos. C-4/3, C-4/4, C-4/7 and C-4/8 is chocked and overflowing. Due to this chockind the stool is overflowing in the Nali of the side lane between the houses. The Safai Supervisor Mr. Rakesh has been informed twice but no action has been taken by him. Due to chocked sewer the foul smell in comming and becomming impossible to live.
Rai santosh

Mar 3, 2018

सिवरेज की सफाई

सिवरेज का पानी कालोनी के रोड पर बह रहा है जिससे गंदगी बहुत हो गई है डायरिया जैसी बिमारी होने की संभावना है।

सिवरेज की सफाई

Srijan verma

Feb 21, 2018

Removal of dead dog

A dead body of a dog is lying near my house sector 7/469 Vikas Nagar Lucknow 226022.KINDLY arrange to remove it immediately.
abhishek20188

Dec 26, 2017

sewage problem

Sir, apse nivedan h ki hum sarojini nagar , Vishnu nagar colony ke niwasi h jo ki purine little angle school ke paas h

Wha pe koi bhi sewerage line nhi padi hui h jis karan gande pani ki koi bhi nikasi nhi h ghar se bahar NIKALNE ki

or is liye kafi muskil ho rhi h jab barish hoti h or baki mausa me bhi.

Humari apse request h ki please aap is par gaur kariye or nali banwa dijye taki ye samasya solve ho jaye

Q ki ye samasya pechle 10 saal se bani hui h…

apka abhari,
anil
9517620990
Aisvyc

Dec 14, 2017

Road Repair

Our School Amity International School is in Sector-8B, Vrindavan Yojna, Rae Barely Road, Lucknow. The Connecting Road just behind Saheed path and School is not in good condition, because of that students and parents are having problem. Kindly look into this matter and get this road repaired. Its very difficult for Parents to located our School, because connecting road is not in good condition.

Road Repair

rvina2

Dec 7, 2017

Dirty Street and Chocked Drain

Sir/ Madam,
Residential address is C-369, block B, Mahanagar, Lucknow. Even after repeated complaints about dirty street and chocked drain, no action has been taken by the Lucknow Nagar Nigam officials. My complaint no.s- 403871, 406805, 411413, 412815, 417608. No action has been taken on any of the complaints. Sanitory inspector with mobile no. 9415316522 was assigned in all the cases who has done nothing so far. Request you to kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.

Vishwas Kapoor