LUMINOUS INVERTER

Consumer complaints and reviews about LUMINOUS INVERTER

Nic Westhuizen

Aug 10, 2018

Luminous NO after sales service

I bought a Luminous Hybrid 24Volt 1400 VA Solar Hybrid inverter in South Africa. As from day one the unit did not perform as per specifications. It only gives a very short backup, even if its a small load and the battery voltage is still at 26 Volt. The unit does not use solar if AC input is present, although according to the brochure it should take solar as primary and AC as secondary, it is not the case.
The company importing the units is not willing or capable of sorting out the problems and is also not prepared to refund me for the white elephant I bought from them, I tried to get assistance from the manufacturer in India but I was unsuccessful. Beware DO NOT buy a LUMINOUS product.
Nic Westhuizen - South Africa
Nic Westhuizen

Aug 10, 2018

Luminous NO after sales service

Nic Westhuizen - South Africa
Umanath12

Jun 8, 2018

Main line line tripping when inverter start

I have purchased a new luminous inverter model 1165 on the date 18/05/2018 which is creating main line tripping issue. Regarding it I have complaint to Costomer care. Service engineer Mr Rana attended problem but not resolved. Inspire it he was miss belabouring and quarreling. He said me "mai kaam nahi kar sakta, jisase karana ho kara lo. Mai kisi k baap k liye kaam nahi karta."
   I have told him that I will complaint yr miss behaviour then he said to me " mera koi kuch nahi kar sakta".
   I am disappointed his missbehaviour. I will never suggest to purchase any product of this company in futur.
   He rehtey to me and insult to me in front of 2-4 people.
I am so sorry to disturbed you for help me.
Thanks a lot.
Registered complaint no 4005860421
Sr.No.-1AHB19C1017480
Model-inv 1165va luminous. Rhinocharge+1165/12v
S.N.Gupta
Kuldeep1972

May 16, 2018

SR 4005704855

I had complaint through your customer care yesterday vide SR 4005704855 for inverter I had received a call today morning of your engineer for attend the complaint but still no one have still visit????? How long you make fool your customers???
Please arrange to resole immediately before escalate the issue to CEO
Karunakarakv

Mar 27, 2018

Solar panel.

I contacted Luminous India consumer help line about solar panels.I was told after online purchase they will provide installation at rs.3000/. The website says the same.But one week since delivery I am not getting installation help .I contaced their help line, which again gives phone numbers which are not answered .I requested return of the product but ,no reply. Luminous is giving false promises without personnel to give service.
Dr.Karunakara
LUMINUS FEED BACK

Mar 16, 2018

Break Down

Dear all, I want to share my personal opinion / feedback as a customer with luminous inverter and UPS.

Luminous is very bad inverter and ups made company , only logo & slogan is good “LUMINOUS JIS PE DES KARE BHAROSA” ( NOTHING EALSE ) I bought a Luminous inverter for my home, eco 1650 volt, two months ago the performance of this product is so pathetic, within two months this is fully deed, I call to customer care service center more than 30 times, 6 days ago I raise the complain my Complain no is :- 4005374321 on dated 11th March 2018, They are not providing the salutations till now, very poor customer service after sales, Whenever I call customer care, lot of background noise of people attending other customers keep coming and it becomes difficult to hear, after the long time customer representative are saying kindly note that my senior service provider contact number, this is my commitment resolve your problem shortly, but the senior is not attending any phone calls & positive response, and lack of pre-sale information from luminous is what I understand.

Luminous performance is worst compare with other company products. In my opinion don't buy luminous inverter.
Ayanfeokanmi

Feb 1, 2018

Battery tripping off

Showing fully battery charged
The luminous inverter showing battery charged but whenever you plug it to light, once the connecting to light it trip off & the inverter will make alarm noise and goes off
3.5LUMINOUS inverter.
jijofrancis

Nov 27, 2017

Luminous — bad quality of product & service system

i purchased luminous 1100 inverter power back up on june 2017 . the unit got non functional on 17th november 2017. i raised a complaint on 20th to customer care. they initially said a guy will call and get rectified shortly. after 4 days i called customer care again. at that time they asked me to call the service manager number. i tried calling them , but the phone is switched off. the next day i called the customer care again. this time they gave the service manager kerala area (harish)number . he tool the phone and he said he will come to m place after 2 days. however it never happened. i tried multiple time even today . but he is not picking the call. seems like they don't want to take the complaints from the customers. This is too much frustrating .. today is the 10th day without the power backup.... my complaint number is mentioned below.

complaint no : 4004980196
talk2uzair

Nov 8, 2017

charging light blinking

My inverter battery charging indicator is blinking with intermittent beep sound. from manual i found that charging fuse is blown, i repalced taht but still same issue.
talk2uzair

Nov 8, 2017

charger light blinking

for my inverter charger light is blinking , from manuals i found it is due to blown charging fuse. I replaced it even then same- charging light still blinks.
sandy230

Oct 20, 2017

Lumunous Brainy1100 Not Charging Zero backup

I have bought Lumounous Brainy 1100 a few months back. since last 2-3 days it is not charging battery and running on bypass mode.
when change to normal it gives beep sounds and then one Triangle with exclamation mark ! shows on screen.
when light goes off it is not giving power backup because battery is not getting charged when power is on....Sundeep
Anand003

Oct 12, 2017

Charging is not taking

Inverter is not working ....charging is not taking by inverter
oludare

Oct 3, 2017

battery fail to back up

my inverter of 3.5kva luminous battery not backing up more than 2 minutes when power fail and 2 batteries is 11volts and one is 10volt while the fourth battery is 9 volts
Sabir1

Sep 9, 2017

Bad service

Very bad service from luminous. I have already before six month complaints registered but right now not resolved my complaint.
Many times visit engineer bt problam not short out luminous have third class engineer cheap engineer .
Many time I contact luminous call centre after talking call centre given three contact person senior agent of Number
Mr. Gagan Yadav, G. S Prasad and khan sahab. I am talking in three person bt still date not short my problam

My registered Number:- 8707395177

Please checkout
Do need full
As soon as possible
Poposkie

Aug 17, 2017

Battery charging indicator Blinking & intermitent beep sound

My inverter is not charging, the battery charging indicator is blinking with intermittent beep sound. Please what is the solution.
Ajai Kumar Sharma

Aug 15, 2017

UPS

Inventor currently not charging
So battery is low
Kindly request you attend the complen

House no 30,village post amghat dist Ballia U.P.EAST,MOBILE NO 9839350541,8423897904
singhal3105

Jun 1, 2017

Battery charging indicator Blinking & intermitent beep sound.

I had purchased your product of 875 Va model UPS LB + Vx SQ/W - 875 s.no. 11C 846C 1 046278 on 14.03.2012. Last year I made a complaint which was attended by your service engineer vide job no 8003476329 on 20 sep 2016. The person was not well trained , After checking & replacing one fuse, for about half an hour he was putting connecting input & output plug tops in wrong sockets, despite my guidance. Finally he followed my advise & job could be closed. At one point of time he told me to take mother board of unit for further checking & rectification at workshop.

Hence please advise what can be done at my end for this problem. The points as guided by your booklet has been rectified/checked by us.
The problem occurred after high speed winds followed by rains yesterday.

Kindly advise estimated cost for rectfication of above problem.advising Cost & service charges separately.
Regds
S.K.Singhal B 603 Hanging Gardens, Jaisinghpura Road,Bhankrota pin 302026. Contact no 9462876092
azaharlaptop

May 28, 2017

Only charge regularly on ECO mode regularly

Hello , my inverter only charge regularly on eco mode . On usp mode sometime it charge and sometimes not . I'm using Luminous Rhino charge 1250 and battery luminous 1200va . my contact number +919435002201
Vikas Manar

Feb 6, 2017

UPS NOT WORKING

UPS DISPLAY SHOWING SHORT CIRCUIT.
Tijani

Jan 6, 2017

Showing 99% fully battery

The luminous inverter always show 99% battery full ,whenever you plug it to light, once the charging light trip of the inverter will make alarm noise and goes off
2.5LUMINOUS inverter.
anilkumarp786

Jan 6, 2017

no rectification against complaint of luminous inverter

I complained against faulty inverter vide complain no.4002947774 on12sep.2016 but never received any call regarding it till now.... I think luminous is not at all a standard brand .... please be fooled by this company .... please please please all my brothers don't buy luminous inverter.

Anil ph no.7051294722
adislek

Dec 24, 2016

b t

Just indicating b t even with mains supply
kshan

Dec 22, 2016

Very Very POOR SERVICE

I registered a complaint on 19th Dec 2016.
My complaint Number : 4003337225

Till now no response from service person, Customer care gave service person contact number(9382550085). But he is not attending even his mobile is ringing.
gdb78

Nov 14, 2016

noise

Respected sir when celling fan running with inverter make noises
golden gas

Nov 10, 2016

battery leak

Dear sir.
we have purchased a unit of Luminous Cruz 3.5 Kva48vs/w along with 4 No.s of Luminous tubular 12v 120 Ah battery wide Invoice No.155/28/05/16, from Battery world, Coimbatore. We had lodged a complaint on 07/10/16 against complaint No. 4003072286 to the Battery world. Some one from Battery world have attend the complaint and rectified, but as on date we experience that acid water is leaking from the corner edges of the battery's. Kindly arrange for rectification at the earliest. Kindly do the needful.

Thanks and regards

Golden Gas Service, Gudalur
Mob: 9894837664 and 9443061215
e-mail: Helloshaheem@gmail.com

hitachi air conditioner - AC Not working- Customer Care not helping
    Dear Suddhy, We understand that your complaint is...
    ANANTH PANIKUMAR - EXAMINATION PROCEDURE
    Hello Students, This is Ananth Panikumar, I am an...
    PAYTM MALL - Refund of money
    I have ordered some products from paytm mall.Due to some...
    HITACHI SPLIT AC - Not proper service - LED light continous on
    Dear Hitesh, We understand that your complaint is...
    AKTU - Carry over paper NCS - 402 (TAFL)
    Regarding Carry over paper result Sir, I am a final...
    AL SYED CONSULTANCY - Foreign Job Cheating Company
    வெளிநாட்டு வேலை...
    www.agents_support---licindia.co - PAID INVOICE NOT ADJUSTED
    DEAR SIR ONLINE TRANSECTION YASH BANK AT 10/08/2018 BUT...
    HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD - Relieving letter n Fnf
    Dear sir, Pls help me to provide the relieving letter n...
    Vasan dental - Implant service
    ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: S1,...