M/s. Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd., / Teak Tree

Consumer complaints and reviews about M/s. Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd., / Teak Tree

Louella Menezes

Aug 5, 2022

Teak Equity Future Assurance Certificate

Dear Executive,

Greetings of the day!

I had purchased 3 teak trees on 16/8/1995 of Future Assurance Teakquity.
I was to receive my first interim on 14/02/2002 and second on 14/2/2008
and the final maturity on 15/8/2015
But I am really sorry to say that I have not yet received any amount.
Can I know the status of my investment?

Details of the trees is I give below

1. Application No. J 508194 Certificate Number :E 3137

Email - [email protected]
Rajesh / Dipak

Dec 15, 2020

Sterling tree magnum

I have purchased 15 teak trees on 25/04/1996 of easy retirement teakquity. I was to receive my first interim on 25/02/2002 and second on 2404/2008 and the final maturity on 240/4/2016 but I am really sorry to say that I have not yet received any amount. Can I know the status of my investment?

Application No. R 6784
Certificate No. I 11832
Name - Rajesh Kumar Singh
Mob. No. 7004746922
Email - [email protected]
zaslamlko79

Aug 23, 2020

Sterling Tree Magnum Teak Tree Non Payment

Purchased 2 Teak Tree on 01Aug1994 via application No: W 5709 Ceritifcate No:D5392.
Maturity Date was 31/07/2014 but till date not received any money or any communication from company.
Still waiting for my Maturity amount. Mob: 9911234014

M/s Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd
5, Murrays Gate Road
Alwarpet,
Chennai 600 018

I have purchased Teak Tree as per the following details but have not received matured amount.

1) Application No. G 125535 Certificate No. D15183

No. of Teak Trees purchased - 2 nos.

Amount paid - Rs. 2950/- (@ Rs.1475 each)

Date of joining 15/12/1994 Maturity Date 14/12/2014

2) Application No. A 177503, Certificate No. P13077

No. of Teak Trees purchased - 2 nos.

Amount paid - Rs. 3650/-

Date of joining 10/05/1997 Date of Mathurity 09/05/2017

I have not received matured amount as on date.

Pravat Kumar Das
Mobile: 9431301303
E-mail : [email protected]
MOYANKA

Jul 12, 2018

Sterling Tree Magnum ( India ) Limited

I would also like to register my complaint, I bought the teak trees for my wife and daughters which was to be redeemed in 2015.
The trees were bought in 28.02.1996 and 29.02.1996. We have till date not received any part payments or any payments due to us.
The details are as follows:
1) Name of Owner: Nilisha Mehta
Application Number: D 3388895
Certificate No: I 3744
Dated 28.02.1996
2) Name of Owner: Avni Mehta
( Guardian: Mayank Mehta ( Father)
Applicant Number: J 568934
Certificate No: K 8148
Dated 29.02.1996
3) Name of Owner: Namrata Mehta
( Guardian: Mayank Mehta ( Farther)
Application No: J 568933
Certificate No: K8147
Dated 29.02.1996.

I am now based in Gurgaon and would like to know how to get my money that was deposited in this scheme.
My email id is [email protected] and my contact number is 09871300909
Sharvari Sonawane

May 4, 2018

Complaint on Frauster calling to give Bank Card details and Account NO for Refund of Teak Equity Investments.

I have received 2 calls early morning 2nd May ( under less than 10 hours from lodging complaint) from a Personnel of this Complaint Board asking me my Bank Account and Debit Card to deposit the amount. I am surprised at the hasty efficiency shown by this personnel. When I enquired about his authenticity he hangs up pretending he has to refer to my complaint. He never called up again. Please clarify this as there will be doubt being raised as Our Data of this complaint is PIRATED TO OUTSIDE SOURCES WHO ARE OUT TO MISUSE AND CHEAT.

THE CALLER NO IS 09534204910 AT 05:06 AM ( at dawn) on 2/5/2018. It appears he was a fraudster.

Complaint Board may please enquire and email me their position.

Avinash Sonawane
Goa India
Sharvari Sonawane

May 1, 2018

Non Receipt of Invested Monies in Sterling Tree Magnum Teak Equity with Interest

I had made Investment in 10 Trees under ERT Scheme of Sterling Tree Magnum Teak Equity, Application Number R122851, 52 dated 20/06/1996. Amount Rs. 20,150/-.

The Name and Code of Executive is Siddaling S Allapur BR GO E 257.

Investor Name: Sharvari Sonawane/ Ranjana Sonawane, Resident of NIO Colony C-17, NIO Colony, Dona Paula -Goa 403004 .

Payment Cheque Nos 611006 to 611017 ( 12 cheques) all cheques of 1700 except 1 cheque of Rs. 1450 ( chequer No 611008) Totalling Amount Rs. 20,150/- Dated 22.06.1996 monthly. Last Cheque dated 25/05/1997.

The Company has not made the promised payment. We have never got any reply from the Company. We look forward to justice be delivered to all Investors and pray for early settlement of our dues/investment with Assured Interest.

With Regards

Avinash Sonawane
Principal Technical Officer
CSIR NIO
Dona Paula Goa 403004

Present Address : " ATULYA" H. No 851/12, NH 17, Near Brahmakumari , Alto Betim, Porvorim, Goa 403521
Mobile : 9422438185, Land line 0832 2410829
sunil anu mehta

Feb 21, 2018

non receipt of maturity amount

I applied for two teak trees in the year 10/06/94 and the maturity was due on 09/06/2014 vide certificate number D1190,please be kind enough to pay our dues in the name of Arpita Mehta ,310, 3rd floor, kohat enclave, pitam pura delhi 110034.
kalnaik2010

Jan 12, 2018

Non receipt of any payment(interim/final) from M/S Sterling Tree Magnum(India)Limited.

Subject: Child Millionaire Teakquity Application No. G0007787, Certificate no.Q6603

My self, Chandrakant Kalnaik, I joined this scheme on 30/09/1997 for 11 no. of trees for which I paid Rs.23500/-.The maturity date was 29/09/2017. First Interim returns were due on 29/09/2003, to be paid by 28/03/2004 , second interim returns were due on 29/09/2009 to be paid by 28/03/2010. Till date no payment was received. I had sent letter by courier asking for payment of inetrim payments but it has come back with a note over the cover "address not found".
Please advise me how to get back my money invested.

Yours Sincerely,

Chandrakant Kalnaik
msn2455

Dec 27, 2017

M/s. Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd., / Teak Tree

Sub : Teakquity Certificate Application No. 18397. Certificate No. T46117. Reg. Non Receipt of Maturity amount.

I am M.SATHYANARAYANAN, I had purchased a teak tree by paying Rs.975/-, on 30/04/1993 and its maturity date is 29/04/2013 vide Application No.18397 & Certificate No.T46117.
And in this regard, I am to state that till date I haven't received any assured maturity payment from the said M/s.Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd.,
I expect a note from the company giving details of the current status along with the matured amount to me.
Regarding Payment of maturity amount kindly email me for further details like my address etc.,
Regards.
M.SATHYANARAYANAN
vijay simha bora

Aug 21, 2017

Sub : Teakquity Certificate Application No. W 26192 . Certificate No. D6254
*****
Referring to the above subject, I am writing this letter. I have received your letter dated 03.05.2003. Stating that the Case is pending with Madras High Court, on receiving the judgment we will inform you by letter. And I have sent my reply letters for the same. After then till date I have not received any letter from your end.

Consider this as a reminder, that in the General Terms of the Scheme B. Benefits to the Investor clause 2. Interim Returns.
Till date I have not received any Benefits.
The Maturity date of the Certificate is 24.08.2014, But till date I have not received any letter from your end.

Please advise us how to get back the money invested. Awaiting for you immediate reply.
N.K.Prakash Babu

May 19, 2017

Maturity amount for One Tree

I am N.K.Prakash Babu, I had purchased a teak tree worth Rs.1475, on 14/10/1994 and its maturity date is 13/10/2014 via Application No.K 408270 & Certificate No.F 12395 and still now I did't get any assured maturity payment from the company.
I expect a note from the company giving details of the current status along with the matured payment.
N.K.Praksh Babu

Kodambakkam,
CHENNAI - 600024.

Sub : Teakquity Certificate Application No. K 459607. Certificate No.F6373
*****
Referring to the above subject, I am writing this letter after 10 years. I have received your letter dated 07.08.2010 and 10.10.2006. stating that the Case is pending with Madras High Court, on receiving the judgment we will inform you by letter. And I have sent my reply letters for the same. After then till date I have not received any letter from your end.
I am once again to remind yourself, that in the General Terms of the Scheme B. Benefits to the Investor clause 2. Interim Returns. Till date I have not received any Benefits.
The Maturity date of the Certificate is 19.05.2015, But till date I have not received any letter from your end.

I have sent a Letter to the above address through Speed Post No. RT16299493 1IN on 26.10.2015. The letter has been stating as " LEFT " .

(V.B. DHARNIDHARAN)