Ma deswaran

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ma deswaran

maa3006

Sep 16, 2013

cheating amount from scams fraud N C Enterprises

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sir my name is madeswaran. I was a victim of a scam from BBC one Diplomat and there is email with BBC World Lottery and RBI letter attachments enclosed copy of file with all i got an email message on my mail id from [email protected] and mobile no. +911165837833 / +918826769131 this two number call to me 20 times, she / he saying that the amount is deposited in our bank fill up the beneficiary form. . I gave them .Then she replied saying the conversion fee to RBI is 15500 as soon as you make the payment you fund will transfer immedialy to your account. I paid them. Then they send me RBI letter with link website on internet banking, I opened an internet banking account for RBI and that time account asked me COT code. I asked RBI for COT code . Then she saying cot code is going to obtain from world bank of Switzerland and it will cost of you have to rs 48,200 for the COT code against I paid them for accounts below detail found address after internet banking account opened are asking Tax code I asked them for tax code they said you have pay 32000 for Tax code so I didn’t make any amounts so I shopped after I make call them at time I asking refund amount they saying stories to me and it is my first time till I don’t know what’s to do? So I am upset and disappointed this way my done.
they are send me sms account number for below:
Axis Bank A/c: 913020024654097
(N C Enterprises A/C, Karol Bagh, Central Delhi, Delhi branch)
SBI Name of Eli Aye and Accounts no : 20137208960

Kindly do for this problem and please help me for refundable amount.