Maa TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maa TV

Kotamurthi Bharadwaj

Oct 11, 2018

Serials

Stop the serials in maa tv antha villanizam mi serials lo manchi tisukovadaniki emi ledu but bad Matram Chala vundi miku serials tiyadam rakapothe serials telecast cheyadam manayeandi inka miru hindi serials dub cheysi telecast cheyandi inka ratings vustayi manushala jeevithalu nashanam ayipovaliante maa tv chudandi ani oka add telecast cheyandi better ah add chusi maa tv serials chudakundavuntaru
Bigboss218

Sep 18, 2018

Bigboss 2 telugu

Dear Bigboss,
Mee intension enti... Bigboss show dwara meeru audience ki emi message ivvali anukuntunnanu. Ee show ki reality show Ani Peru pettaaru. Reality ga audience ki emi cheppali anukuntunnanu?

Audience want to watch any show for relaxiation or diversion of mind from work pressure etc... But the show is irritating and more distrubing and testing patience of audience.

Kausal is not right person in the house. At least one person will support kausal if he is right person in house.

I am not favor of any house mate, but kausal is not talking with sense, he doesn't consider the house mate as a person and using abused language and etc.

The eliminated people far better than kausal.

We don't understand why are you still keeping kausal in the house?
How can kausal use abused language with other house mates?
Deepthi9

Jul 1, 2018

Serials

Worst serials of MAA TV. Change the story lines which shall improve the family bondings

Snehasasanapuri

May 20, 2018

Content of serials

I have been a vivid viewer of MAA TV.
But there is an obligation in the content of serials published.All serials are with same theme like mother in law torturing daughter-in-law.Ex- lakshmi kalyanam, karthikadeepam, kantee kuthurne kanali.....All these serials are giving negative cues to society regarding relationship b/w both.This in turn encourages and shows different ways to torture daughter in law.Pls review content of serials before telecasting
Shyam Kumar

Feb 24, 2018

Kodala kodala koduku pellama

DEAR MAA TV PLEASE TRY TO CHANGE TIMINGS OF KODALA KODALA KODUKU PELLAMA SERIAL PLEASE IT'S SO INTERST SERIAL
maansa krishna

Jan 12, 2018

suppression of girls in their serial named agnisakshi

Girls are being suppressed on the name of dharma which is not at all a Dharma and it never said to take away the rights of girls kindly stop telecasting it or change the theme because girls have their right of choosing whatever they want u took this subject from Hindi serial it is fine but change the theme and your way of expressing is also too annoying and inferior .
Vijaym52

May 18, 2017

continue Ee Taram Illalu serial

Ee Taram Illalu is very nice serial and has got good message. We request you to continue telecasting the serial asap.
Varsha Vox

Apr 3, 2017

Naa Pellam Rajini Kanth and May I come in Madam? serials

Dear Sir/Mam,
Hello, I'm Varsha. I'm here to say that there are many fans for your serial 'Naa Pellam RajiniKant' and 'May I come in Madam' telecasting in Maa Gold. Literally, our whole family, my friends and their friends and their families and our whole colony loves to watch these serials.Please , I'm begging you, Please telecast these serials back in their places, Naa Pellam RajiniKant (8:30 PM) May I come in Madam (9:00 PM) ,Pleaseeee, We are really connected to these serials. We tried to watch them in Hindi,but no, we didn't really felt it the same. Hope you understand sir, Pleasee, I'm begging you from the bottom of my heart. And if you want, nobody is watching that long back series Balechancule. It is so boring, please try to understand.We want our loving serials back. It may be funny to you, But we really have a loving connection with them.Pleaase
Hope you'll understand and change it back the way it is....
yours sincerely,
Varsha.

Naa Pellam Rajini Kanth and May I come in Madam? serials

esastry

Jan 28, 2017

Asta chamma serial

Please stop asta chamma serial. Such a worst serial. Families watch serial for time pass, but you are showing females as most horrible being on this earth. This serial in MAA TV is horrible. What kind of a human being is this director. You are inducing so much negative in the society.... Please stop this immediately
Kranthi99

Jan 19, 2017

Changing the timings

What is that serial kongumudi? Worst serial. Why did you change the timings of ee tharam illallu. We want ee tharam illallu at the time of 6:00pm only. Plz don't change timings when ever you wish and don't take out serials when ever you want.
Damodar Katarey

Jan 9, 2017

serials

pls stop the telugu serials of maa tv... its so embrassing... everytime they r encouraging the villianism... by watching this many are getting mental.. pls stop that serials... hindi serials are better than telugu serials..
Naidu Bangaram

Dec 13, 2016

prema yudham

prema yudham serial chala baguntundhi sir danini enduku aapesaru ma pilavadu bojanam kuda cheitla siva edi siva edi antunadu hindi chanel pedithey vadiki hindi radu maa tv lo telugu lo radu evariki cheppukovali ma badha dayya chesi ma prema yudam abimanulu kosam plz once again telecast the serial
potturis

Dec 12, 2016

ashta chamma serial

worst serial ever. please end it soon.
sowjanya1143

Dec 6, 2016

premayuddham

Premayuddham serial continued or discontinued. Or is there any Tim change. Yesterday I'm unable to watch that serial on maa. On that time another show that is Idi kada kadu be alert. What happen why premayuddham serial not shown yesterday.
samyuktha123

Sep 30, 2016

about serial

wat the hell is the sasjirekha parinayam serial miku serial rakapota musukoni kuruchundi enti a evil plans worst serial y r u dragging miku asala buddi leda chetta serial manchi ga unna dani the worst chesaru chi
Kalyanigopal

Sep 14, 2016

Serial telicast

Please continue manasu palike mouna geetham serial in maa.you better stop the bloody serials like sashirekha parinayam and seethamalakshmi
Monika Desetti

Sep 12, 2016

serial telecast

sir, why u stopped manasu palike mounageetham serial.It's the most popular serial and intrsting one please continue it.It will ipmprove u'r trp ratings for sure.. plz continue this one.
Chakrith

Jul 25, 2016

JANAKI RAMUDU TIME CHANGING

Please change the serial called janaki ramudu serial.Telecast asusually at 9:30PM.Because it is the time to see the ramayan freely.
rajeshkar1972

Jul 20, 2016

timings of Janaki Ramudu daily serial

MAA TV Please telecast Janaki Ramudu Serial at 9.30 p.m., only. We all can watch with our kids. It is a mythological story and our children can know the values in it. 8.00 a.m is inconvenient to watch for any person.

Jayasree R.
rapolu

Dec 3, 2015

Super Singer 9 Judgment

I’m a big fan of Super Singer 9 and previous versions . I’m in Australia and the program comes at 2:00am which is midnight, I use to keep myself busy till then and see the program and sleep. Now, I’m losing the interest because of the wrong judgement. It is not just me, there are other friends of mine in the same boat.

I totally agree what Mahesh said below, singing their own cinema songs does make a difference in point. Few might say, you do have the opportunity to sing as well but the thing is not all the people in the team had opportunity to sang in cimemas. Just a suggestion, there should be a mix of songs(folk, classic ..blah blah) put a draw at the end of the each episode and pick from it and prove your talent in next episode.

Coming back to elimination, there is a huge difference in points for Gopika and Raghu. I’m not sure, how Gopika survived and got Raghu eliminated. Every person, who is watching the program can clearly see Raghu’s team did really well compare to Gopiks’s team. Raghu sir you might have eliminated from Super singer 9 but you are in our hearts. Judges, this is a wrong judgement, we all respect you and your songs. Please keep in mind, millions of people watching it, make a wise judgement don’t get into politics and favours and put extra points to the team.

Raghu sir, take it easy. You are bit emotion at the end, it is common being a human. I felt it is not good but later realised what you did is correct, otherwise judges don’t know about the mistake. You did 100% right, we are all with you. Good luck Raghu sir.

Please note, I don’t have a favour to Raghu sir team. In fact, I know both team captains, Gopika is my wife’s classmate and Raghu is my sister(Karun) husband. I love Gopika’s songs and style but when it comes to the Super Singer competition, I felt the judgment is not done correct, this is just what I felt guys no hard feelings.

Hari
Mahesh M2

Dec 3, 2015

Super Singer 9

I was a regular follower of Super Singer 9 till now. But I will never watch it from now on.

Reason being that one of the best team Raghu's riders were eliminated. The only reason for this is because of partiality of judges. They have three versatile singers in their team namely Dhananjay, Malavika and Ramya. But still because of these judges they got eliminated.

One thing is clear from the first episode that all the judges are more inclined towards Kalpana's team. Compared to Dhananjay, Sri Krishna and Krishna Chaitanya, one of the worst singer is HemaChandra. But still judges give him more marks each time. I have to specify the name of one judge namely Mr. Bose who has special liking to this HemaChandra. Even if he sings some Bullshit song he will say it as super.

I really agree with the uprise of Malli's team as they really have given the best performance in round 2. And I strongly feel Raghu's team should have come 2nd. And among Gopika's team and Kalpana's team, the latter would have won hands down and should have qualified for next round as 3rd position team.

I am really amazed how can Gopika's team qualify for next round with just one good singer. Horrible decision by judges.

And I have to make one point clear here. You should not allow people to choose their own song that they have really sang in Cinemas. Like for eg Gopika sang most of songs which she has already sung in films. So obviously while hearing her sing on the show it resembles the same as in the film and gets her more marks. A singer should sing other singer's sings and show their talent by trying to match the way the people sang in films.

Why do Maa TV allow such judges in your show? At least from next series don't repeat this mistake.

Good bye to Super Singer 9 !!!
RAMI YALLAMELLI

Oct 21, 2015

Repeat

I like CID. BUT MAA TV doing episodes Repeated. Don't do that.please Repeat all CID SERIES (SERIAL) or season. You know what about you example..monday 1thepisode,Tuesday 24th episode and Wednesday 12th episode what is this.what about you thinking of your customer.......
Hayal112

Aug 19, 2015

Sasirekha parinayam serial

Yeah Seriously, guys!!

this serial has become bad these days. There are many twists to be revealed. Even dragging it like anything.
Good if Maa TV/ serial cast view these complaints. At least they can change something. These days, loosing interest to watch the serial.

And stop fighting among ourselves and start fighting for something we want to get.

Even MAA TV is a very good channel, but why do it is not taking care of all these things.

Please MAA TV... Take care of the complaints and try to deliver ur best. So, it creates some hope to watch.

And I support you pandit!! Well said. These guys are creating nonsense in board. As you said eg: Sree and laxmi !!
Sai Abhinav

Oct 27, 2014

serial telecast

sir,I am a student in united states.How fast might be my day.I spare sometime in watching Hara Hara Mahadeva serial.This serial helps very much in dealing my problems daily.And MAA tv is famous in Texas just by this serial.many of my american friends also watch this serial.this is good reason to feel proud to be an indian.But now my friends are asking like "y dont these indians wont do anythng completely".Its a mere shame of us.Good things cannot be stopped.please continue the serial.This is a request by me and my american friends.I know there are some problems in telecasting this serial.But why do we fight between ourselves in India.Where is the unity.God is one irrespective of language.Is this is what god is asking us to do?feelings doesnt have any languages.when these English people are watching our epics.Why are we fighting not to dub the serials.You have initiated a good cause in translating the serial to all Telugu poeple.Please continue it.We all are with you.

WISH TO SEE THE SERIAL BACK .

Aug 3, 2011

Fraud programme

the programe coming in maa music and maa movies in the night named "Cinema Sandadi" is completely fraud programme.they are making the audience fool.They are offering money for a just a phone call and the answer is very simple and they are charging 10Rs/min.No such audience is answering the simple questions,even the small kid can answer.they are cheating the public.
Please stop the programme as soon as possible

TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...
    BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Frequently renewing and deducting for Zindagi rocks
    Frequent messages for renewal of zindagi rocks and...