Maa TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maa TV

RAMI YALLAMELLI

Oct 21, 2015

Repeat

I like CID. BUT MAA TV doing episodes Repeated. Don't do that.please Repeat all CID SERIES (SERIAL) or season. You know what about you example..monday 1thepisode,Tuesday 24th episode and Wednesday 12th episode what is this.what about you thinking of your customer.......
Hayal112

Aug 19, 2015

Sasirekha parinayam serial

Yeah Seriously, guys!!

this serial has become bad these days. There are many twists to be revealed. Even dragging it like anything.
Good if Maa TV/ serial cast view these complaints. At least they can change something. These days, loosing interest to watch the serial.

And stop fighting among ourselves and start fighting for something we want to get.

Even MAA TV is a very good channel, but why do it is not taking care of all these things.

Please MAA TV... Take care of the complaints and try to deliver ur best. So, it creates some hope to watch.

And I support you pandit!! Well said. These guys are creating nonsense in board. As you said eg: Sree and laxmi !!
Sai Abhinav

Oct 27, 2014

serial telecast

sir,I am a student in united states.How fast might be my day.I spare sometime in watching Hara Hara Mahadeva serial.This serial helps very much in dealing my problems daily.And MAA tv is famous in Texas just by this serial.many of my american friends also watch this serial.this is good reason to feel proud to be an indian.But now my friends are asking like "y dont these indians wont do anythng completely".Its a mere shame of us.Good things cannot be stopped.please continue the serial.This is a request by me and my american friends.I know there are some problems in telecasting this serial.But why do we fight between ourselves in India.Where is the unity.God is one irrespective of language.Is this is what god is asking us to do?feelings doesnt have any languages.when these English people are watching our epics.Why are we fighting not to dub the serials.You have initiated a good cause in translating the serial to all Telugu poeple.Please continue it.We all are with you.

WISH TO SEE THE SERIAL BACK .

Aug 3, 2011

Fraud programme

the programe coming in maa music and maa movies in the night named "Cinema Sandadi" is completely fraud programme.they are making the audience fool.They are offering money for a just a phone call and the answer is very simple and they are charging 10Rs/min.No such audience is answering the simple questions,even the small kid can answer.they are cheating the public.
Please stop the programme as soon as possible