Madurai Kamaraj University

Consumer complaints and reviews about Madurai Kamaraj University

sathishkumarsekar

Jan 12, 2016

Result clarification still pending

This is to inform you that I wrote PGDLL(Post Graduate diplomain labour Law & admin Law) in May'2015,I wrote 4 papers GLLA01, GLLA02,GLLA03 & GLLA04. But i got result for only 3 papers, GLLA01 result not received in website, few days before i got my mark sheet. in that GLLA01 was mentioned as absent, hence i contacted Mylapore branch where i was been enrolled. as per their guidence i gave request letter for my attendance and enrollement copy is been attached along with that.Till now we didnt get any response.

kindly help us to know my result as soon as possible for my career improvement.

Name: S.devaraj
Reg. No: 15AT400600093
sathishkumarsekar

Jan 12, 2016

Result clarification still pending

I wrote PGDLL(Post Graduate diplomain labour Law & admin Law) in 2015,I wrote 4 papers GLLA01, GLLA02,GLLA03 & GLLA04. But i got result for only 3 papers, GLLA01 result not received in website, few days before i got my mark sheet. in that GLLA01 was mentioned as absent, hence i contacted Mylapore branch where i was been enrolled. as per their guidence i gave request letter for my attendance and enrollement copy is been attached along with that.Till now we didnt get any response.

kindly help us to know my result as soon as possible for my career improvement.

Name: S.Sathishkumar
Reg. No: 15AT400600095
centre code:803
course: PGDLL
patel hiren b.

Dec 8, 2015

degree certificate(mku univercity)

i, hiren b. patel.I have M sc(chemistry) completed IN 2012.i have applyed degree certificate on 15 aug 2015.but i did not receive degree certificate.so help sir.

my employee code no. is 11c5920305.

please give me information on my email
bspatel1650@yahoo.co.in &
hiren260382@gmail.com
justincomplaints

Nov 4, 2015

Non receipt of corrected MPhil mark statement

I got my MPhil mark statement on 28th of September 2015, after one and half year from the completion of viva voce. There was a spelling mistake in my name. I applied for spelling correction on 01-10-2015 following the procedure. One month passed. I made a call to pg semester section often to know the status.Still I did not get my corrected MPhil statement. Please take this complaint into your account and help me to get my certificate so that I can produce it to Bharathiyar university to conform my PhD registration with MPhil. Kindly do my favour sir.
Hoping something positive
Dindigul.
kantidar

Oct 24, 2015

Still I haven't received my PG Degree

Still I haven't received my PG Degree certificate(M.Sc.Chemistry) passin year april 2014

I have been sed my degree certificate form along attechment on 11/08/2015

my erollmnent no. 13A5920114

please me inform you by mail

E mail id kantidar@yahoo.co.in

name kantilal patidar s/o mr. shivnarayan
bhawna dhamija

Oct 21, 2015

migration certifacte not yet received

migration certificate not received
I applied for migration certificate via speed post alongwith a demand draft of 700 but have not received it yet.
Name- Bhawna Dhamija
father's name- mr. Dinesh Dhamija
Reg no-A8756003
DD no- 528502
BANK NAME & BRANCH - ICICI BANK, DELHI
DD DATE : 04-08-15

I have confirmed via spee that the document has been delivered also from bank that demand draft has been incashed.
Kindly send my migration certificate as soon as possible as I have to appear for my B.ED examinations.
I would be thankful to you.
Bhawna Dhamija
A8756003
center name tecnia institute of applied study, delhi,
OLC no. - 0761
bhawna.dhamija@gmail.com
rivert back please.
narayanasamy1982

Sep 7, 2015

Degree certificate not yet received

I have completed my M.Phil degree by 2006. But I have not received my certificate yet. Kindly inform me the details about the procedure.

My address
Kavindapadi-638455
Erode Dt.
eljo

Aug 16, 2015

Results not published, and help line people responds in highly unprofessional way

I have appeared for my MCA exams from Study center 817 (Koramangala, Bangalore - Desomnd Fullinfaws) in April 2014. University published the results in September 2015 but my results was not in the list.
From that day till now (almost an year) I'm following up with the study center and the university but their response was highly disappointing. Study center guys were telling met they will get my results today, tomorrow, next week but it never happened.
When I call to university they are repeating the same but doesn't provide a proper response. Nowadays they are disconnecting the call whenever I seek for an update.

I have sent 100s of mails but they are not even responding.

The pain was too much to find time and prepare and appear for the exams since I'm a working professional with lost of job responsibilities.

So I request all of you to NEVER JOIN Madurai Kamaraj University. NEVER JOIN MKU.

Eljo George
Reg No: 13c7530003
Mob: 7795 741 224
jjasiah

Jul 25, 2015

for obtaining degree and duplicate provisional certificate

dear sir/madame,
i studied in st.xavier's college in palayamkottai and took my degree in chemistry in1971.i received my provisional certificate
and mark sheets.not yet applied for the degree certificate.i lost all my certificates including that of my s.s.l.c during 2004
tsunami devastation.please, in this situation, advise me as to how to obtain my degree certificate and that of duplicates
provisional and mark sheets.thanking you.
regards,
amitnavalpure1@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2015

Did not receive Convocation Degree Certificate

Dear Sir, Ma'am,

My year of passing final examination (BA- Social Science) was April 2004 but I haven't received my Convocation Degree Certificate till date even after so may requests. Pls refer below details.

Dis no: 241
Register no: A1A2554565
Month and Year: Apr/2004
Name of the College studied: D.D.E. M.K.U
B. no: 5
Folio no: 125
Center no: 824

Please reply to send my certificate at the earliest. I will share my address post your reply
My Name: Amit Ramesh Navalpure

Reg no-A5A4605301
DD no-891010
Branch-SBI JIND HARYANA
Date-03-03-2015
I have confirmed via speed post no that the document has been delivered.
Kindly send my migration certificate as soon as possible as I have to appear for my M.A. Exams.
I would be deeply thankful to you.
Isha soni
A5A4605301
Muthudivya

Apr 7, 2015

Not received my consolidated mark sheet and provision certificate

I have passed B.com in April 2013 in MKU DDE. But, I still haven't received the consolidated mark sheet and Provisional certificate. Please sent the Consolidated mark sheet and Provisional certificate as soon as possible.
My Roll No.12L4160039. My Name is K.Muthuguru.

K.Muthuguru,
Virudhunagar (Dist)

Email : muthuguru.divya@gmail.com
Muthudivya

Apr 7, 2015

Not received my consolidated mark sheet and provision certificate from last one year

My Roll No.12L4160039. My Name is K.Muthuguru.

K.Muthuguru,

Dec 25, 2014

have not received my convocation degree certificate

have not received my convocation degree certificate
Get I am not got degree and course completion certificate
m.com(Degree of Bachelor of commerce)
I have passed m.com in 2012.I still haven't received the course completion certificate from the university. I have paid a fee of RS.1000/-for my convocation, but still I haven't received my degree certificate, please sent my certificate now it self as I have to apply for the job
my enrollment number:A5A178012
SRIVAIKUNTAM TALK
THOOTHUKUDI (DIST)
S. Muthumari

Dec 21, 2014

I have not received my convocation degree certificate

Get I am not got degree and course completion certificate
B.com (Degree of Bachelor of commerce)
I have passed B.com in 2010.I still haven't received the course completion certificate from the university. I have paid a fee of RS.1000/-for my convocation, but still I haven't received my degree certificate, please sent my certificate now it self as I have to apply for the job
my enrollment number:A 5504017
Virudhunagar (dist) 626130
snehal29877

Dec 1, 2014

Result Not received

We are file complain against Madurai Kamraj University regarding no any feed back received from University and center at Vadodara .
All details are as under :
Complain from : ( Student )
SHAH SNEHCHANDRA SHARADBHAI
B-351 , SAYAJI TOWNSHIP , NEW VIP ROAD , VADODARA , GUJARAT.
M – 99248 39132.
Mail Id : snehchandra1977@gmail.com
Roll No : 13A5760007
Course Name : Bachlor in General Law ( BGL )

Complain Against:
Phone2 : +91-452-2458265
Ext. : 554 , 556
Email : director@mkudde.org
mkudde@mkudde.org

Complain subject: Exam held on April 2014 but No any mark sheet , result , degree certificate received till date and time .
I have appear in exam held on April 2014 at Vadodara Center of Madurai Kamraj University and exam give all 12 Nos subject successfully. I have paid full examination fees as well as all semester fees. So there is no any due from my side .
After appearing in exam Madurai Kamraj University declare result for the month sept 2014 .
I was continue try to track my result but not found online result in Madurai official website. After that I was contact at Madurai Kamraj University Tamilnadu (Main office) But no any repose received up to till date . I was also sent a so many mail to Madurai Kamraj , Tamilnadu and also file Complain grievance department but result zero . I was also continues try to Vadodara center office but till result ZERO.
After my all efforts result till date & time zero, so I will take a help you ( Grahak Surakha ) .
Hope here I will found some result and support to you for resolve my query.

Thanks and Regards,
SNEHCHANRA SHAH
aniketfule

Oct 11, 2014

yet i am not got degree and coure completion certificate

hi
aniket manohar fule register no.10A4740012.
i am not got course completion certificate and degree yet.i have completed my b.sc.thm in 2012.
please send it as soon as possible.otherwise in will lose my job.please dont ruine my currier.
my address.
Raihanath

Sep 26, 2014

BCA

respected sir,
I have passed BCA in 2011. I still haven't received the course completion certificate from the University.I have paid a fee of Rs 1000/- for my convocation, but still I haven't received my Degree certificate. Please sent my certificate now itself as I have to apply for the job.

My Enrolment Number is A9A4720474.
My name is RAIHANATH.CK

THRISSUR (DIS)
AMIT KUMAR RATHI

Apr 13, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF DEGREE CERTIFICATE

I HAD APPLIED FOR MBA DEGREE CERTIFICATE IN DEC-2011, BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SAME.

THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, FEES HAS BEEN SUBMITTED ALONG WITH APPLICATION FORM, BUT MORE THAN 2 YEARS GONE STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY DEGREE CERTIFICATE.

PLEASE ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM AND LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND SEND MY MBA DEGREE CERTIFICATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

AMIT KUMAR RATHI
REGISTRATION NO:A8750102
DEMAND DRAFT OF RS.1000/- NO:926330/20.12.2011

ADDRESS:08/08 GANDHI MARG, ICHHAWAR,DISTRICT SEHORE (M.P.) PIN-466115
MOB:09908018058
mohinder15thakur

Apr 4, 2014

Non Receipt of Degree Certificate

This is with reference to my MBA degree certificate (Reg No A6750660) which, I have not received till date. I have complete my degree in Nov 2008 ( Exam & Year date is given on my marks list). I regret to say that after applying for my MBA degree thrice ( DD ( Rs 1000 each time) & copy of my documents required sent thrice), no degree certificate have been received by me till date.
However, it is almost 7 years, of completion of my degree,but only having provisional certificate with me. I am unable to undersatnd that university of such a repute are keeping a students waiting for their degree for such a long period, and its really pathetic.

Further, Your university has left me with a option of praying for my degree, to forward my degree.

Please look into the matter. I would be very much obliged to you.

Waiting for your reply.
srinithi

Jan 24, 2014

NOT RECEIVED CONVOCATION

Name RENUKA .P

cOURSE PGDCA

REG.NO. 11C9050023

I have send a d/d for convocation but but did not get convocation certificate to till date
debanjana

Sep 10, 2013

not receive BA mark sheet

sir/madam

myself debanjana dev barman, my registration no is 10C5660094. I completed my MA Part 1 In Sociology but till now i didnt get my BA Mark Sheet. Plz Send me my Mark sheet in my address:
Debanjana Dev Barman
Yours Faithfully
Debanjana Dev Barman
meenu kumari

Jul 16, 2013

about viva of m.phil physics from distance education

I HAVE TAKEN ADMISSION IN M. PHIL. PHYSICS IN 2006=07. MY ENROLMENT NO. IS A7A6726152. AND I HAVE PASSED ALL THEORY PAPERS. ONCE I GOT LETTER FOR VIVA IN APRIL 2009. DUE TO SOME MEDICAL PROBLEMS I COULD NOT ATTEND VIVA . AFTER THAT I HAVE DONE MANY PHONE CALLS TO UNIVERSITY BUT I DID NOT GET ANY RESPONCE AND I DID NOT UNDERSTAND LANGUAGE OF THE PERSON WHO TALKED WITH ME ON PHONE . I HAVE ALSO WRITTEN LETTER TO UNIVERSITY AND ALSO DONE MAIL BUT I DID NOT GOT ANY RESPONSE PLEASE PAY ATTENTION ON MY REQUEST MY E MAIL ADDRESS IS meenukumari1983@gmail.com I REQUEST U TO CONDUCT MY VIVA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANKYOU.
manojsoude

Apr 21, 2013

I have enrolled for BBA course from Madurai Kamaraj University from Nasik, my registration no is A7A2619901. I have passed out in the year Apr 2010 but I have not received my consolidated mark sheet and provision certificate till date. has putted my request to Nasik Institute so many times but they are saying that we are unable to do anything and asking me to coordinate directly to University else I have several emails to university on this ID mkudde@mkudde.org, but still there is no response. I'm working with IBM and company is asking me to submit documents else my job i will get fired. I'm struggled for my documents for last one and half year. This kind of service in Educational field is not acceptable at all, such a pathetic service.

My name: Manoj B Soude
Registration no: A7A2619901
year of Admission: 2006-07
My mail ID: manojsoude@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2012

Non receiving of Provisional

I have enrolled for BBA course through NIAM, Delhi from Madurai Kamaraj University, my registration no is A9A4610340 and centre Code is 884 . I have passed out in the year Apr 2011 but I have not received my provisional till date. has putted my request to NIAM so many times but they are saying that we are unable to do anything and asking me to coordinate directly to University else I have sent them a draft along with the Mark sheet from First Flight courier via AWB - ZD6037760 but not received any information so far. I have struggled for my mark sheet for say about six months now for Provisional Certificate. This kind of service in Educational field is not acceptable at all, Such a pathetic service.
Also note that i have lost my Consolidated Mark sheet else i am sending Draft , Duplicate copy, Affidavit and police complaints, request you to process the same asap once the same delivered to you
Name-Saif khan
E Mail ID- saif90ckp@gmail.com

Life ok Channel - Ghulam serials
    Ghulam serials is bad kirdar ek bachchi ko Marne ka...
    Mi max - Mobile has stolen
    My xiaomi mi max mobile has been stolen since...
    Vijay Tv - About Ready steady go show in vijay tv
    Hi Vijay Tv team, You guys are doing great job...just...
    snapdeal - I am complaining for snapdeal doesnot return my money
    Order I'd -19261516325 Complain ticket no....
    SBI Credit Card - Fraud FP emi transaction on SBI credit card even though no...
    This is very ridiculous to know that bank charging fraud...
    Assam State Electricity Board - Low voltage
    Myself Abhijit Hazarika residing in Ratnagiri Path...
    Exide Battery - failure of exide battery
    Hi sir/mam I bought exide battery in april from zirakpur...
    Unitech group fixed deposit payment - Non Refund my FD money
    I have not received my FD money back from last 3 years.