MAHADISCOM

Consumer complaints and reviews about MAHADISCOM

laxman tandulkar

Sep 21, 2019

guardian tar loose & lower

Respected Sir
These electric pole front my house. Electric supply wire was lossing and bend down. I have complaint 2 time , But their was not any service provide and response given by ele office malkapur
I have to request you please take an action about if may damage a person too
If any damage to new ones , I am no responsible, responsible to ele. officer malkapur.
It may difficult to truck and jeep to move.
PoojaMayur

Aug 23, 2019

Electricity cut off

In chinchwadenagar Chinchwad area we are facing frequent electricity cut offs for full day and night.

This is highly disgusting.

This has happened many times in this week almost every alternate day.
When we called MSEB office of this area no one ever picked up the call ( MSEB officers purposefully never pick up phone)

How transformers are getting failed.. They r designed to work in worst environment condition that to with long years.. Mseb must have alternate way if it's failed.

How metro cities like mumbai not facing this problems. They r having thousands of transformers.

worst service ever be it electricity or support
PoojaMayur

Aug 23, 2019

Electricity cut off

This is highly disgusting.

This has happened many times in this week almost every alternate day.

How transformers are getting failed.. When They r designed to work in worst environment condition that to with long years?.
Mseb must have alternate way if it's failed.

worst service ever.
Anandekraj

Jul 22, 2019

Faulty meter

My consumer number is ############ And complain number is - 0000011233048. I am getting bill amount above Rs. 1200 from last three month and my consumption is just two bulb And two fan. I spoke to electric office but they are not ready to check my meter And keep on telling me meter is OK. Why can't they check the meter if consumption is that much how can I get such bill and in my society average bill is around Rs. 600 even after they are using all appliances.

Now to whom we have to reach for complain.

Jul 20, 2019

Daily light problem

Dear ,sir me juna dhamangaon sub division 2692 ya area Cha rehiwashi aahe ya area madhe light Cha khup problem aahe ethe thod jari paus Hawa aali ki ethale opretors light band karun detat aani 30....30... minute ni light on off kartat yanchya asha harkati mude ethali Lok khup pareshan aahe Lok divasbhar working kartat Ani ratri mseb che opretors pareshan kartat ha problem khup diwas pasun aahe sir aapan yawar lawkarat lawkar action ghyal ashi asha karto aapla ch customer thank you
Hiren Sanghani

Jul 19, 2019

HIGH BILL

Myself Sonal Sanghani - My mseb meter no - ############. This is wanwadi - Pune - 411040.

I got the message from MSEB, stating the reading of units is 194, which is impossible. I can challenge this. I would like MSEB to kindly recheck the readings.
Asnora

Jul 10, 2019

Huge Electricity Bill

Consumer Number - ############

BU - 4541 Kolsheth Urban S/DN

Connection Type - LT

Our flat in Kavya Hills Anand Nagar Thane West is unoccupied since last more than 2 years.
The June 2019 bill that we got was for Rs 1620/-

Kindly resolve this issue. Expecting an early action and reply so that we can pay the bill. Thank You

Roshan D'souza
Baijanti Rai

Jun 16, 2019

Faulty Meter- High Electricity Bill

I have repeatedly complained regarding the faulty Meyer but no action have been taken
I reside in vishrantwadi, Pune
Consumer Number : ############
indpay

May 20, 2019

faulty electricity meter

My electricity bill is too high .

Meter number : 07614019263

Billing unit : 4677/Wadgaon sub DN /Parvati division

Adress : BL-B1 : Rajyog society township ,26/4:31/2+3 Wadgaon ,pune 411041.

Meter is faulty providing very high bill every month .

indrajeet R Paygude

May 3, 2019

High electricity bill due to incorrect meter reading

Dear Sir / Madam,

I filed a complaint for High electricity Bill 04 days back but yet I have not received any update regarding this complaint.

High bill was just a mistake done due to incorrect consumer unit recorded.(Due to this I got bill of Rs 96,000/- which is suppose to be Rs 1,500 approx.

Consumer no. ############

Complain number - 0000010885204 (Complain registered online on 29.04.19)
MSEB board : Kalyan

Kindly look into this as there is no response yet.

Vineet

High electricity bill due to incorrect meter reading

mkbrijpuria1

Jan 10, 2019

Bill Query - Consumer No: 160220276021 Billing U/nit - 4598 :GANESH KHIND SUB-DN.

I have received bill for the month of Dec,2018,

I surprise to note that other charges other then energy is substantial high,

Fixed Charges : 160
Wheeling Charges : 266.50
FAC : 79,85
Electricity Duty : 240.29

Total of 746.64 is other cost, same, can not be accepted,

Kindly check and revised/correct the bill urgently and send the revised copy

How can i will be charged like this.
Rosamma Joseph

Nov 23, 2018

Power Failure/ Issue in the Poll

Line from the poll is broken and fell down on the road. The service wire is crossing a road from the poll to reach my house. Many heavy vehicles goes through that road, and the wire touches on almost all the vehicles pass through the road and hence it broke down. Now no power supply to my house. I have lodged a complaint 40 to 48 hours before. Still no action taken against the same.
Please check the below mentioned details.

Complaint ID - ############
Cons Name - Joseph Rosamma
Cons No. ############
Bill Unit - 4602

Please resolve it as soon as possible, we are in dark from last 2 days. Kindly consider.
As Loheagon comes under Pune City, its the responsibility of the MSEB to resolve the issue with in 6 hours after lodging the complaint, If failed to take action against the complaint they have to pay a compensation or Fine to the consumer from next hour onwards. If this is not getting resolved then I have to take next legal actions.
bgk9

Nov 14, 2018

MSEB meter problem

Dear sir, consumer number: ############
This is the complaint with regard to metering noting down /meter malfunctioning..
Complaints over phone given a couple of times several months ago. No action has been taken so far. The reading for several months is constant. despite complaints raised no personnel came to check. but billing information is sent as per the choice Rs 370/570/540 for the same reading and now 1220 was sent for the same reading. It is unbearable for us to pay without consuming. please get the meter checked or replace the meter as early as possible so that the actuals only may be paid.
HumanRightsthatsall

Oct 7, 2018

Virar east MSEB has the worst employees

@MAHADISCOM THIS IS REALLY RIDICULOUS. ITS been over 15 hours AND THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY IN OUR AREA. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE STAFFS DO, I CALLED THEM AND THEY WERE BUSY SLEEPING.THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH POWER SUPPLY. WE ARE DYING DUE TO HEAT AND THERE IS NO SIGN OF POWER. PLEASE ESCALATE THIS ISSUE TO THE HIGHER LEVEL.
I NEED THE POWER CUT TO BE RESOLVED IN CHANDANSAR ROAD, OPP. TANDOOL BAZAR IN 10MINUTES. BLOOD GOVERNMENT SERVANTS ARE HIRED TO SERVE THE PUBLIC AND NOT TO TROUBLE BY NOT DOING THEIR DUTIES. THIS IS A REGULAR ISSUE WITH VIRAR EAST MSEB.
AMBIKA64

Sep 27, 2018

Electricity disconnect without information

Consumer No. ############

I am a resident of Kalyan. I regularly pay my bills online before due date. Thru oversight I forgot to pay last month's bill. On 25th Sept. I received the new bill including arrears. I paid it on 26th Sept. itself. Today Electricity was disconnected. Then, I had to contact with proof of payment etc. after 2 hours it was restored.

It is recommended that MSEB should give advance information before disconnection thru SMS and may also inform about non-payment so that Customer is not inconvenienced.

Ambika
wassyy

Sep 14, 2018

High Bill - Faulty Meter

Dear Sir / Madam,

My August'2018 Bill shows power consumption of 405 units, whereas my average consumption of units per month is 180, which is incorrect and very high.

Though, I have lodge the complaint with customer care and MAHADISCOM web portal on 25th Aug'2018, but till date no action is taken.

In my compliant I have mentioned that Meter is faulty and please test it urgently and give me corrected bill.

Consumer No. - ############
habibpatel

Sep 9, 2018

About bogus bill

Sir I am your consumer since 2014 ,& I have paid all electricity bill regularly up to march 2018 ,but suddenly mseb sent me the bill about 20,000 in June 2018 .I have given complaint to mseb office sakur but no action was taken by them . Everytime they adjusted the amount temporarily & then again give me bill about Rs.17500/- in August 2018 ,sir am very harrassed by your mseb staff since 3 months ,plz take my complaint & give me justice, Yours faithfully Bilal Haidar Patel , Consumer no.-############ Address-Jambhulwadi, Tal-sangamner, Dist-Ahmednagar , Maharashtra , Mobile No.-9860344534 , Email ID [email protected]
Farhana patel

Aug 27, 2018

No electricity in our building

I am a resident of Sagar kuttir building,shabazgaon, sec-19, belapur. We do not have Electricity supply in our building since 8 am today. Due to burning of electric fuse there is power cut off in our building. We are facing big problems due to power cut off at our residence.
Please send electric technician at the earliest so as to solve our problem.

Thanks& regards,
USHA GOUD
ATUL GADE

Aug 10, 2018

BILL PAYMENT NOT ADD

My consumer no ############ alredy bill pay 720 throu paytm 24th july transection id 5650877292.Kindly Cheque my qureis
give me the answer as soon as possible my email id [email protected] mobile no 9819813635

Thanks & Best Regards

Atul gade
Summaia

Jul 7, 2018

No light in navi mumbai seawoods sector 23

It is 4.50AM and there is no light since last 2 hours, would like to shower shame on mahadiscom as there is no acttions taken yet ..

Seniors are not available and are in a happy sleep n they say that the issue will be resolved after 8 hours ..time has no value in the terms of electricity issues..

The priority TAT is defined as 8 hours as confirmed by the customer care shankar warde

Hopeless mseb , the customer rating is 1% and yet you all are standing in the market..cheers for this remarkable courage
Arun Puri

Jul 1, 2018

Bill amount not being collected in time

Why electricity is not being disconnected when the BILL AMOUNT wrt . Consumer No. ############ , BU No. 4745 is not paid in time. How and why Mr. Anlket kulkarni ,our tenant is being allowed to pay Electricity Bills after 2 or 3 months. Is it because he is able to influence your our staff ? VERY SHAMEFUL.
I am afraid he will run away with lots of arrears one day. Please ensure that none of your staff is influenced by Mr. Aniket Kulkarni and the Electricity Board follows its standard norms.
Please disconnect the connection immediately when your bills are not paid in time.

Ganesh Sarin
AbhayAhi

Jun 17, 2018

High Power Fluctuation

This is Abhaysinh Ahir from Synergia Engineering Pvt.Ltd. Yesterday we lave a power fluctuation & since then my machine showing following error- "R-Ph Input High". Problem was shown to electrical person and we found the issue is at the main line.
Suggested to register your complaint at MSEB portal. Now all machines are stopped due to this issue.
We request you to kindly send your technician to rectify the problem so that the necessary action can be taken.

Abhaysinh Ahir
+91 9130916987
Dshinde

Apr 7, 2018

No quotation received after documents submitted

Iam all document submitted for new electricity miter connection but no quotation for mseb my name Dnyneswar shinde my no 9850332030
Pamuleti

Mar 24, 2018

High electricity bill (2500 or more) for just 2 led bulbs and one fan

Hi all,

My consumer number is ############

It's almost 7 months we are staying in a room on rent basis in wadagoan Sheri, Pune.We are paying every month, more than 2000, we are paying as power bill because of fault meter. They arranged new meter on 2nd feb 2018. But, for this month, we got 2280 as light bill. This is too much bill for a 1 RK. I have approached to one officer in mahavitharan. He said that adjustment will be done for the latest bill and they don't know when that adjustment will be done. Then I asked this question that, "If people are stealing the power , then mahavitharan will take action on us. At the same time, mahavitharan is stealing my money from the last 7 months due to fault meter. What type of action I have to take on mahavitaran? " Then he got too much angry by talking too much rubbish words and he throw me out of the office. This is the big insulation for me. As a government employee he should not behave like this. He behaved as a street roudy.

First of all, fault meter is not mine. It's a property of Mahavitaran or belongs to my house owner. my house owner is talking too much rubbish and he is not helping in this issue. To whom I have to bare all these? No one is responsible here.

I am having such a character that, I will not pay
Single rupee for this kind of corruption and faults and
I will never encourage these things.

Why do I need to pay that much huge bill every month? If I will vacate that room, then who will give my adjustment money which I paid from the last 7 months?

And we have neighbours in my apartment who are getting only 10 ruppees or 40 rupees for a month. I think minimum charges are 60 rupees. How they are getting 10 rupees as light bill.

If I haven't paid bill for atleast one month, then mahavitharan people will come to cut the power connection. This is too rediculas and mahavitharan is crossing their limits. And I suspect that it's a huge scam of mahavitharan to make money from innocent people to fill Thier pockets.

Finally, Mahavitaran don't have any right to steal customer's money by using fault meter reading.

Whoever is having the problem here please listen me we have to make a group and we have to highlight it to media to solve this problem.

My WhatsApp number is
7350280356.
P.K.Khare

Mar 23, 2018

billing not acording to readings, after meter change

consumer no. ############
Billing not showing Current readings
not charged as per Readings
Niether mention of average bill

Kreditbee - loan
    Hello kreditbee, i need to tell you that,your customer...
    amravati municipal corporation - Macchar ki maha Mari hai
    Mai Amit vinchurkar Sarafa bazar , Giri market ,...
    Annuity No 011H0301120337 - non payment of half yearly pension
    half yearly pension of Pradeep Kumar Bose of given Annuity...
    Panasonic/ TV - TV not working
    My only around two years old TV is not working. Once I...
    bajaj auto - RE: Electircal issue
    Dear Praveen, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    RTO Ghaziabad - DL not delivered yet
    I have applied for renewal of my DL on19th Oct 2019,...
    Icici credit card payment - Wrong credit card payment
    Hello Sir, I made transaction for my credit card bill...
    self - Lost documents
    Sir, Today while taking an auto back from khar station rd...
    EPF India - pf reject many time
    reason Your Claim [ Claim Id - DLCPM191050110070 ]...