Mahanagar Gas

garain

Apr 15, 2019

Complaint on Connection & Billing in different name

Sir / Madam

This refers to BP number 1100379380 in the customer name of Kukreja Construction with address of our Flat was delivered in our Flat 303, Orchid Residency, Govandi East, Mumbai 400088.

I once again request you to redress the problem created due to inordinate delay and indifference to just, logical and reasonable action requested from the Company

I once again highlight the issue and reiterate my request

(1) I paid by cheque to MGL sometimes in 2004-05 or so for a piped gas connection. However, no connection was installed for more than a decade.

(2) Suddenly in 2019, some MGL officials came for installation and I signed it as the application/Owner of the flat. Final installation documents for installation was brought after a few weeks with "Kukreja Construction" as applicant. I refused to sign the documents and the installation documentation remained unsigned and incomplete.

(3) I made many representations and appeals. However, the issue has not addressed till date.

In the given circumstances, I request for the following to resolve the issue:

(1) If the application fee paid by me and the installation papers signed by me as applicant/Owner of the premises are not accepted by the Company as actual owner, I am not interested in your pipe gas connection.

(2) If company considers some one else (namely Kukreja Construction) applied for piped gas connection and company installed at his/her instance (with his/her signature on installation documents), the company must

(a) Remove the equipment from my premises immediately,
(b) Send the bill to the concerned applicant and recover any billing generated against the said applicant's application.
(c) Refund my application amount with interest and the payment made for the installation work.
(d) Provide me a copy of my cheque paid for connection application and also a copy of my signed installation papers.
(e) No further bill be generated against the said connection and delivered to my address.

I once again reiterate that the undersigned is not liable for Comapny's equipment's at our premises, billing, dues and any other related liabilities arising. The company shall remain fully and absolutely liable for any and all damages and compensation.

I request for action within a week

Garain
ppatil.26

Mar 22, 2019

Bill payment complaint

My BP. no is 1101027158.

I have paid bill of Rs.205 on 18th Mar,2019 by ICICI Net Banking. My transaction id is ############. The amount has been deducted from my ICICI bank.

But, still I am receiving reminders to pay my bill and now you have also charged fine of Rs. 100.

Please look into this request on Priority.

suprim c pandit

Feb 26, 2019

Excess Amt of bill payment

Dear Sir/ Madam
I am Mr. Chandrakant yeshwant pandit, Staying in Nerul Navi Mumbai:-400706. I am having complaint that from last 3 to 4 month we are not using Gas we kept our Gas connection close from last 3 to 4 month and for this i have informated to our near by mahanagar gas service centre but then also we are getting excess Amt of bill payment and also i have to inform you that from this date 26/02/2019 till May 2019 our connection will remain close.
So i am kindly request you to look in this matter by deducting the Excess amt of bill payment and by sending your person to my home to take the proper reading for the meter.

Excess Amt of bill payment Excess Amt of bill payment Excess Amt of bill payment

R.S.Masurekar

Jan 23, 2019

denying piped gas connection to our soc

Our society Roop Mahal CHS located at Mahim /Mumbai PIN 400016 is trying to get gas pipeline connection for the last 11 years .We have visited Mahanagar BKC office several times. The engineers from Mahanagar gas visited our premises several times but so far they have not provided us this facility.The New building in next complex ( Mari Nagar ) is connected by gas connection.The pipeline which supplies gas to this new building in Mari nagar goes from the opposite footpath of our building.Mahanagar can provide pipeline gas to the New building in next complex why we are denied of this facility? The new building in next complex is located at the end of the complex which is very far.Our first application to Mahanagar gas was made on 14 june 2006. We received first reply from mahanagar gas in 2008 Ref No, MGL / 2 /2008 . For the last so many years Mahanagar is giving us excuses of not getting permission from BMC. But now our area BJP corporator has agreed to help us.Please ref Application for Trenches dated 30/8/2015 Ref No. MGL / PEC / GN /2015-16 /92 . Then again on 12/09/2017 Application NO. 783177057 Ref - MGL / GN 17-18 / AP-87 As other citizens are getting this PNG facility,we are also supposed to get pipeline gas connection facilityPlease look into the matter and help us to get the connection on priority basis. Thanking you.
gadewal

Aug 3, 2018

Meter not connected

I stay in ARM Enclave Society, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Due to some issue for laying the pipeline my connection / meter was not installed one month back. Now the issue has been solved and we contacted Mr. Vipin and Mr Yogesh Pokharkar and there senior Mr. Yobiin last month. I am following them and met personally but they are saying will do it in 8 to 10 days. I am calling board telephone number of kharghar but no one pick-up.

Mr. Yogesh said will do by 3rd August, but he is onleave. When I contacted Mr. Yobiin he said will do by 10th August. Every time they are increasing the date. Apart from me other 5 meter connection has to be established in the society which are without any issue.
lvnrao

Aug 1, 2018

Connection not provided since 16-01-2017

My dear Sirs,

Do you know after 8 long requests to MGL gas connection still nobody responded ...Is it the way the government company is working like this. Initially I booked and paid Rs. 7500 on 16/01/2017 ..to provide connection but unfortunately in first round of pipe gas line connection i was out of station. After that till date no one is interested to do follow to provide connection to me. In the month of July 19th, 2017, first complaint i Have made to customer care representative called Mr. Naresh, complaint no. 3337898...and today 01/8/2018 I gave 9th complaint to MGL .

Whether I shoulld get connection and my money back with interest.
venkatvrn

Jul 12, 2018

Connection not done yet after paying you for the same

Installation of pipeline from society building to my Flat is not done yet. Our Society Secretary / Chairman were assured by Mr P V Chandan that pipelines will be connected and Meters installed within 20 days on receipts of application and cheques. Would like to know as to why the commitment was not fulfilled. Our Cheques of Rs 6635/- each were cleared on 31-05-2018 .
BP No. 1101073370
svojas

Jun 20, 2018

High Meter reading hig amount bill

Sub: High Meter reading Reference to Our CA No.############ & BP No.1100904307

With reference to the above subject please note that we have been using your Mahanagar Gas Pipeline for last 2 years. We would like to inform you that for last 4-5 months, we have received the higher amount bill.

We have been using the same amount of energy earlier too. You are requested to kindly appoint somebody to verify the Gas meter to confirm if the metre is running properly.

Thanking you in advance.

Shrimati Indira yashawant Pawar.
402/4th floor lotus building

Vivek85

May 28, 2018

Excessive Billing for period Feb18 - Apr18

BP no : 1100433644

There has been an erroneous high billing for the period Feb'18 - Apr'18 of INR 2480. Our normal billing is of INR 500-600.

Normally, the unit consumption is 15 -20 SCM but in this cycle meter has shown unit consumption of 89 SCM even though our consumption pattern hasn't changed.

Pls look into this on top most priority.

Vivek Kumar
komal.bane

Apr 26, 2018

New Connection is not yet connected

I Mr. Nayan Bane have applied for the installation of meter on 20th December 2017 in my house at C-401, Shubh Sangam Society, Badlapur East. The building already has pipes and few flats are already using the PNG service.
My application is pending as my payment is also cleared on 22nd Dec'17 and it has been 90 days above we have not received the connection and almost every day I making a call to the helpline no. and writing emails to [email protected]
kbhgujar

Apr 16, 2018

Bill Payment not reflecting in system

My BP. no is BP : 1100846580.

I have paid bill of Rs.1013 on 28th Feb,2018 by BHIM app. My transaction id is ############. The amount has been deducted from my ICICI bank which is linked to the BHIM app.

Please look into this request on Priority.

Priti_M

Feb 23, 2018

Excessive billing

MY BP number is 1100882602. From last 6 months my meter reading was stable, suddenly for the month of December and january, it has gone high like anything.
I had paid maximum 300/- since last 6 months, but this time for the month of December and January , i have received a bill of 3427/-. When i called the customer care, they say that they will not even file my complaint on this issue. and i have to pay this amount. This is seriously utter chaos.

Please look into this matter and let me know why there is a sudden increase in the bill amount.

Regards.
SI7075

Jan 1, 2018

Gas connection not done

I had applied for a Mahanagar Gas Connection on 15th October 2016. My application no. is WG/O/31460/2016 and BP No. is 1100950363. However, till date no connection is provided despite all the formalities having been completed. This is despite the fact the the builidng already has a Mahanagar Gas Supply and infrastructure and the same only needs to be extended into my flat.

Mahanagar Gas : NO CONNECTION AFTER PAYMENT

Dear Manager,

We have a similar problem like the one reported by Manish on 09-Dec-2017. We have made full payment in Sep 2017. We have also raised a Complaint through Mahanagar Gas Custome Care. Complaint # 3466911 raised on 24-Oct-2017. I have also sent multiple emails with no revert till date.

We had engineers come to our place. However they mention that we are reviewing it and they never come back. Also there is an indirect hint to get the same work offline.

Am really surprised that inspite of making the full payment, building is gassified building and also available as per your records where connection is granted, there is failure to install the Meter and start the connection.

Upon calling the customer care again, now they are saying you have tenants staying in the house when the house is occupied by us (Owners). Kindly review the matter as the earliest and support with Installation.

BP # 1101015748

Mahanagar Gas is really defaulting in providing connection and also losing revenue with the lethargic attitude.

Mahanagar Gas : No Connection even after Payment

No Connection inspite of Full Payment

manish1234221

Dec 9, 2017

gas pipeline installation not done

dear sir,

I had paid the amount of 6500 on 15th may , 2017 . i was assured by mahanagar gas limited that they will install the pipeline within 3 months .

Following are the details provided by Mahanagar gas limited (TURBHE BRANCH) , after our complete payment was made .

My BP no. is - 1100995677 .
My connection object no. is - 200009434 .
Service regulator no. is - M-NM-SO5-D116-116B-01-11601010.
Application form no. - WG/O/35126/2017 .

Since September i have been following up with MGL . They kept on giving dates but no action was taken from there side . Also the extension no. provided to us (4548) was never picked up when we called at - 0222 6594500 asking for the same (in the time slot between 3 - 5 as given by MGL) .

After attempting to followup for about 1 month we finally received a letter stating that connection would be done on - 17th November 2017 . Again , nobody turned up . After this we had to contact your customer care no. who gave us yet another date stating that a person will show up and our installations will be done . Again no one came . Since then we have been contacting your customer care no. but in VAIN .

I am very disappointed in the service provided by MGL . They have delayed the installation and made false commitments which is very unexpected of a reputed company such as MGL .

If an immediate action is not taken from your side then i will be compelled to legalize this matter by taking it to the consumer courts .

regards ,
Manish Patel .
canilesh13

Dec 7, 2017

undue benefits and exploitation by MGL

Shree Rajeev Kumar Mathur

Srinivasan Murali

Sunil M. Ranade

And Legal Head,

Subject: undue benefits and exploitation by MGL

I would request you to temporarily disconnect my existing MGL bill as my building (Raksha Apt) had gone for a redevelopment.

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

My details have been provided below:

BP No. :

CA No. :

############

Name :

SHAH N....... L.............

If going forward I receive any bill or any mental agony or harassment call from any of MGL employee then I need to file a police complain against Shree Rajeev Kumar Mathur.

I have paid 5000/- as deposit amount, kindly let me know what will be the process of getting refund. I also request you to kindly provide me the scan copy of documents at the time of registration.

I have also found one fraud that MGL had done at the time of registration that MGL did not provided registration copy in National or Vernacular language and MGL had fraudulently taken signature on registration form. I have found the signature on MGL registration form is done in a vernacular language and it is the responsibility of MGL to provide the copy in Hindi or regional language to any person who is signing the form in a good faith, since person signing the form do not know the English language and this is a clear case of fraud committed by MGL. By adding this , I am finding that this is not a civil case.

I also request you to provide me the act or Citizen Charter by which you have been authorised to collect gas dues from the public without providing any goods or service. Please share this also. Let me study.

Since July 2013 I am getting bill from MGL and for which I have paid more than 10000/- to MGL, which is also due to me.

Kindly reverse all the charges from January 2014 as I have not availed any of your service or goods.

Yours Sincerely,
Nilesh Shah
Palradheshyam

Dec 2, 2017

Excessive billing

I have received a bill amounting Rupees 1001 for the month of Nov 2017 which was earlier a Rs 491 bill for the month of Sep 2017.The bill presented to me for the month of sep 17 has no image of meter reading.Kindly check into details and provide me possible solution for the same.
vikramb1104

Nov 17, 2017

meter installation

hi,my bp no is 1100519739,service request no 3452883,i have submitted request for meter installation 2 months ago.
my work is still not done.the contracter is not doing his job. so pls look in this matter .as soon as possible
rrrathod95

Nov 3, 2017

less pressure in pipeline

my gas stove flame is very small so it takes more time to cooking may be less pressure in pipeline so please check it.my address is d-9 vireshwar sneh building,anant waman vartak road,vile parle east mumbai 400057.my mobil no is 9167080233.
ronal1234

Oct 10, 2017

BILL VERY HIGH

BP NP : 1100727791
CA NO : ############

This is to inform you that the my current bill has come very high Rs 2073 /- , whereas my every month bill comes averagely Rs 600 /- approx maximum.

Requesting you to kindly look in the matter on priority basis .

I hope you find a solution for the same at the earliest.

Monica
Mob : 8082272531
MilindP

Sep 26, 2017

Online payment not been updated

BP No. 1100470700
CA No. ############

My meter was disc locked and I have made the online payment for that on 12/9/2017 and I have got the acknowledge also from the bank. But after 2 weeks it is not updated in your system. I have contacted to your call center. There I had got different information from different attendees. Someone told me payment is updated, someone told me payment is not updated, someone told me online payment is not allowed although the Government initiated the Digital India.

I have sent the email on [email protected] but not any reply from them .

I don't know call center employees are well trained or not. Please provide them good training of how to use your application.

Milind Panchal

9920165954
chetan.dlv

Sep 16, 2017

Unreasonably high bill

Bp Number: 1100134095
CA : ############

My bill for Aug 2017 is given very high of Rs2796.
If you see my bill history it is of average 400 to 500 rupees.
This High Bill happened when New Meter was installed.
We didn't consumed that much high gas.

-Chetan Dalvi
chetan.dlv

Sep 16, 2017

Unreasonably high bill

Bp Number: 1100134095
CA : ############

My bill for Aug 2017 is given very high of Rs2796.
.If you see my bill history it is of average 400 to 500 rupees.
This High Bill happened when New Meter was installed.
We didn't consumed that much high gas.

Chetan Dalvi

Bachpan a play school , hanspuram Kanpur - Unexperienced principal and staff
    The principal of BACHPAN a play school awas Vikas...
    Unknown - Fraud call
    I received fraud call from 9135202849 on 23/4/2019 at 1:34...
    SPLIT AC - 1.2TR HITACHI RAU514AWD - GAS leaked immediate after service
    Dear Vivek, We deeply regret the inconvenience you had....
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Sravanthi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    Whirlpool India - Complaint regarding my whirpool semi-automatic machine
    Hi, 16th April : I had raised a complaint for my...
    Airtel - Airtel online recharge
    HI , I have made 169 rs rechrge on my airtell prepaid...
    Pending at District officer for Sanction - PLEASE RELEASE THE RTF AMOUNT
    Respected Sir/Madam, I am Malkapuram Sandhya, studying...
    Videocon D2H - No refunding money for my 1 year recharge amount for OMNI...
    Dear Rakesh, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    westside - eGV code not working
    I shopped on sunday April 21st and the counter staff...
    Hitachi A/C - WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    I bought HIATCHI 1.5 ton 3 star window AC from dealer on...