Maharashtra ST Bus Transport

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maharashtra ST Bus Transport

Prachi bhosale

Jan 2, 2023

रहिमतपूर ते पुसेसावळी बस सोय नसल्याबाबत

रहीमतपुर बस स्थानकावर पुसेसावळी ला जाण्या साठी च्या गाड्या कधीच वेळेत हजर राहत नाहीत एक दोन दिवस अस घडलं तर माणूस समजून घेऊ शकतो पण जर हे रोजच असेल तर महाराष्ट्र राज्य परिवहन महामंडळाने लक्ष दिले पाहिजे मी महाविद्यालयात शिक्षण घेणारी एक विद्यार्थी नी आहे या गोष्टी चा मला आणि माझ्या सारख्या खूप मुलींना त्रास होत आहे वेळो वेळी सांगून काही सुधारणा नाही कोणीसुद्धा हया गोष्टीं कडे लक्ष देत नाही कारण ह्यांची तक्रार करून करून त्यांच्याकडेच करू शकतो पण त्यांना काहीही फरक नाही किमान माझ्या या गोष्टीची तरी दखल घेण्यात यावी ही विनंती
Khan1321

Nov 26, 2022

Misbehave of inquiry room (chawkshi kaksh)

Dear sir my self sadique khan and I'm 23 y/o i want to make a complaint against an inquiry officer misbehavior to me i aske him today about the bus timing from Aurangabad to buldhana and a lady told me the time is 19:45 its 20 :00 already and i went to inquiry room again to re asked them the time and ge told me its 20:30 i Said him sir you just told me it is 19:45 and now its 20:00 already what happened ...and he got angry at me and he started talking loudly
And he left the office then i asked the lady officer and she denied me to provide the officer name for complaint kindly take action against him thank you....

Sadique khan
ShreyaBhujbal

Dec 20, 2020

ST Bus driver hit my car

ST Bus Driver of route Swargate to Fhaltan which starts from Swargate at 7 pm , hit my car. This incident happened on 20 December 2020 at 7.15 pm. My car was waiting on a signal, this St bus came and hit my car from behind. My car is damaged and I need refund for the repairing. The driver didn't even say sorry and ran away. This is not acceptable behaviour from a government employee. I suppose he was drunk. I request you to please look into this matter. Because of such government employees there are many lives in danger.

I request you to please look into this matter as soon as possible.

Shreya
ShreyaBhujbal

Dec 20, 2020

ST Bus driver hit my car

Mar 11, 2020

city buses not on time. many of city has been closed

dear sir,
many of buses within city have closed. also JMTU buses also closed. please start city buses with proper scheduled.
Jalgaon old bus stand - NMU via jain irrigation.
Jalgaon old bus stand - Nashirbad
Jalgaon old bus stand - shirsoli

it should be on time , at least half an hour and also make proper bus stand.
jalgaon is district not taluka ... add new buses into Jalgaon old bus stand.

Mar 11, 2020

city buses are not on time and many of city are closed

dear sir,
Jalgaon old bus stand - NMU via jain irrigation.
Jalgaon old bus stand - Nashirbad
Jalgaon old bus stand - shirsoli

it should be on time , at least half an hour and also make proper bus stand.
jalgaon is district not taluka ... add new buses into Jalgaon old bus stand.

Jan 12, 2020

DONT HAVE TALKING BEHAVIOUR

I don't have change of RS 50 so I ask for thiticket after that he says that if you don't have a change Soo don't travel in a bus
Prasanna007

Sep 2, 2019

Waited for more than 1 hour for nagpur - warud bus

Nagpur Bus Depot Manager,
Respected sir, I have waited for more than 1 hour for nagpur to warud bus where the bus frequency is 15-20 minutes.
I tried to enquired at enquiry room but they didn't reply and I saw board which say ' No enquiry here'.

I tried calling below number which I got from internet.
7122526357 ( not working )
07122729033 ( not working )
07122726221 ( working )

Operator pick my call on 07122726221. When I tried to explain my problem, he was not giving me information.
He told me that there is no online complain number and if u want to complain you have to come to ganeshpeth bus stand and had to write complain in register
He was not answering properly and hitting in bush.
When I enquired about how to complain he cut my call twice.

Really one side you are emphasizing on online and other way the operator not aware n may beno intention to help aam adami.
If I am not getting better platform to raised complain then where should we raised our voice.

I will escalate this to highest level possible.
I need answers to my questions....
Parmanand Rohra

Jun 27, 2019

अहमदनगर फोन का सही जवाब नहीं देना

नमस्कार सर तारकपुर डिपो में जब भी फोन किया जा रहा है इंक्वायरी के लिए लापरवाही की जा रही है सही जवाब नहीं दिया जा रहा है टाइम पर फोन नहीं उठाया जा रहा है गलत रिपोर्ट दी जा रही है अहमदनगर में ईमानदारी को सलाम लापरवाही को लानत PARMANAND Rohra 🌺🙏 8668802292

misbehaviour of lady conductor

Bus no. MH40 Y5505 and the conductor name was P.S.kawadk(written on bus ticket).

I was travelling from Nagpur to Bhandara in katol-Sakoli bus today morning (Dt 20th June 2019) and the lady conductor "P.S.Kawadk" came for ticket, i had cod in my ear so couldnt hear her voice in 1st time so she bump my shoulder with her ticket machine and when i replied her its ok u could come closer and should have ask so she was yelling at me and sudden catch up my collar for replying on her query and started using abusive language, when i ask her to mind her language and behaviour so she started booming. such a idiot women!

this is very ridiculous and pathetic behaviour of govt employees, no sense of talking!

misbehaviour of lady conductor

I was travelling from Nagpur to Bhandara in katol-Sakoli bus today morning (Dt 20th June 2019) and the lady conductor "P.S.Kawadk" came for ticket, i had cod in my ear so couldnt hear her voice in 1st time so she bump my shoulder with her ticket machine and when i replied her its ok u could come closer and should have ask so she was yelling at me and sudden catch up my collar for replying on her words and started using abusive language, when i ask her to mind her language and behaviour so she started booming. such a idiot women!

misbehaviour of lady conductor

I was travelling from Nagpur to Bhandara in katol-Sakoli bus today morning (Dt 20th Jube 2019) and the lady conductor "P.S.Kawadk" came for ticket, i had cod in my ear so couldnt hear her voice in 1st time so, she bump my shoulder with her ticket machine and when i replied her 'its ok u could come closer and should have ask' so she was yelling at me and sudden catch up my collar for replying on her query and started using abusive language, when i ask her to mind her language and behaviour so she started booming. such a idiot women!

Gulab4

Apr 3, 2019

Bus did not stop at shitalwadi ramtek bus stop

दिनांक 1/04/2019 सकाडी 11.50 a.m ला सितलवाडी बस स्टँड वर मी उभा होतो बस नंबर MH 40 AQ 6215 बस खाली होती तरीही बस थांबली नाही। त्यामुडे माझी मुंबईची ट्रेन सुटली आणि माझा ट्रेन सुटल्या मुडे मला 10000 चे नुकसान झाले।। नुकसान झाले त्याचे तुम्ही भरपाई तर करू शकत नाही पण त्या ड्रायव्हर वर तुम्ही कारवाही करावी ही विनंती।।
गुलाब शेख
Vaibhav bhashakar thakare

Jan 11, 2019

Regarding to bus pass

The pass taker and other n are not doing there job perfectly.tats why we need the person to be changed
sudhir.latur

Nov 9, 2018

Bus did not stop at murudakola stop and conductor's using abuse language with passengers

When i was travelling from yedshi to murudakola by bus pandhapur hadgaon on date 09.11.18 9.30am. I want to stop at murudakola because murudakola is stop near to me and all type of bus are suppose to stop there. But when I told to conductor to stop at murudakola he is not ready drop me there. When I demanded complaint log book then he was shouting on me. Finally he stop bus at latur. This type of arrogance we are facing while travelling in Maharashtra government bus and toll free no. also not working.

Pratibha Kulkarni
shelardushyant

Nov 7, 2018

Bus stop for meal unhigenic hotel and hotel owner extra charge for food

when bus stop in gangasagar hotel the provided unhigenic food and extra charge to passenge
amolshendkar

Jul 31, 2018

Bus conductor babat

प्रवाशांशी उद्धटपंने वागणे चढ़ उतार करण्यास असहकार्य करने प्रवासी स्टैंड वर असताना बस जागा अस्ताना प्रवषाणा घेतले nahi
Yogik

Jul 17, 2018

Behaviour of conductor

MH 12 EF 6662

I m travelling from Kalyan to panvel at the time of 7 30 pm ,ticket fare was 45 rs I had given 500 rs to conducter and then he was asking 5 rs change but I don't have then he started talking rubbish language to me and also other passengers,i had already given 500 rs and he return me 455 rs when I was busy to collecting money he skipped me without given ticket and then I was ask for ticket he said that I have given ticket but he is lying then with the help of other passenger I proved that he is lier and then he given me ticket and when he giving me ticket he again ask for 20rs extra for his pocket money

Please take action on this type of lier people
Aki2091826

Jun 6, 2018

Akkalkot roha bus not following its route correctly

Today Akkalkot roha bus whose time is 6.25 am at vile phata is bypassed vile bus stop by taking other shortcut route kindly do corrective action.
Hitesh bhrasadiya

May 15, 2018

Change

MH.20.BL.1478
I TRAVEL FROM PANVEL TO LODHA AND HERE TICKET FATE IS 29 PER TICKET. I GIVE THEM RS 100 AND HE GIVE ME RETURN 70 RS
WHEN I TOLD HER THAT THE FARE IS RS 29 WHY YOU GIVE ME RETURN 70 EXCHANGE OF RS 71
THE TALK RUDELY AND SAID YOU CANT BUILD HOUSE FROM RS 1
SIR PLZ TAKE ACTION BECAUSE THEY NO GIVE CHANGE TO ANYONE AND MONEY GOES TO HER/HIS POCKET AND HE/SHE DINDT SHOW YOU THAT IS ILLEGAL
PLZ ... TAKE ACTION
ANOTHER WISE PEOPLE BLAME TO YOU OR OVER GOVERMENT
CITIZEN OF INDIA
PATEL HITESH
9820147965
sajid s kacchi

May 6, 2018

about condactor

Bus num MH 20 BL2404 started in morning from indore to amlner the behivor of bus conductor wos very rude he wos misbehaving talk with lady passenger also and not allowing to seat beside him the seat wos emty also
Plz take action. Or I will go ahead for it
My name sajid s kacchi
My num 9403257793

Apr 20, 2018

No buses at Roadpali bus stop and

I have been experiencing this issue for the last 4 to 5 yrs
I stay at roadpali and have to travel to badlapur everyday
The busses are old and in dilapidated state ..
the drivers if I'm blessed to get a bus is driving rash
Conductors are always rude
They don't follow timetable
If you try to buy a bus stop they would upfront deny the bus pass.

There are lots of people wanting to use the service but you cannot complain or argue with them or they would change route and will not pick you up

They will never give you your change back and its like they are doing you a favor
If you ask they would start abusing in marathi
Manojssn4

Apr 20, 2018

Rash driving

MH 20 BL 1603 FROM CHALISGAON TO AURANGABAD VIA KANNAD.
The bus driver was very rash and crossed speed limits at the narrow passes too. If action is not taken an FIR will be launched against this.the bus had children and mostly female passengers and this was life threatening.
RAHULSAWAN

Jan 31, 2018

Passenger pickup

During continue holidays and festival seasons. In mumbai satara long rout bus please dont take pune passengers because of them direct satara passengers fm other station like dadar, kurla, maitri park, sanpada belapur are waiting long time and many times they dont get bus to satara. For pune there are many buses fm mumbai and they have many connectivity options. So pls consider about satara passengers`

Jan 7, 2018

Timing not follow

There is schedule of bus from Shevgaon to Pune at 8:30 AM(MH 14 BT 3524) and at same bus going for maintenance. Before timing bus management have to ready the bus for proper schedule... And after half an hour they change same bus for other destination and cancel Pune root. I waste my 1hr because of lazy management.

Parikshit Bhawar.