Maharashtra traffic police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maharashtra traffic police

Namdeo Kardile

Sep 16, 2020

Wrong e-challan received on my name

I received the message on 16 September 2020
Maharashtra Traffic Police
Echallan No. AGCCM20007602285 Fine:200
Pay online: https://mahatrafficechallan.gov.in/p/52e8166d4
(within 15 days)

I went to the site https://mahatrafficechallan.gov.in/p/52e8166d4
And checked for vehicle.

E-challan is for Triple Seat on Motor Cycle.

I opened the image proof attached on the site. The vehicle in the image is NOT mine and I am NOT the one driving it.

I have attached the screenshots for reference. Kindly look into it

It is someone else's challan. And the vehicle no. in the image is different than mine.

Wrong e-challan received on my name Wrong e-challan received on my name

Sheena1994

Dec 17, 2019

Wrong echallan

I recieved a text message on my number that i am charged with a echallan of rs 500 for not wearing helmet. But the vehice present in the image attached is not mine.. the vehicle number is blurr but it looks similar but the vehicle is not mine. I have a suzuki access two wheeler with registration num MH12HR6210. But in the image the vehicle is a bike which is not at all valid. i am attaching my vehicle photo and even my Certificate of registration. Please remove this charge from my name as it does not belong to me.. Find the person who is in the image as he is simply using wrong number plate on his bike.

Wrong echallan Wrong echallan

VinitNair

Sep 17, 2019

Wrong E-Challan issued

There has been an e-challan wrongly issued for the vehicle no: MH02DR2492.

The image which has been uploaded against the e-Challan "MUMCM19005534145" is for the the vehicle no : MH02DR2432.
The last two digit of the vehicle is different it is "32" not "92".

Kindly check the image once again and hoping that the e-challan will be moved to the appropriate vehicle no: "MH02DR2432".

Do check the Challan No. "MUMCM19005534145" for more information.

Vinit

Maharashtra Traffic Police
Echallan No. PMCCM19005347064 Fine:500
Pay online: http://mahatrafficechallan.gov.in/p/71adfe022
(within 15 days)

REMOVE THIS challan from my bike
Only the my bike no. is right but the name of driver is not match so don't sent fake challans
I want to remove this challan from my bike
This is too wrong
You fine on people without right information
Its not me I want to remove the fine from my bike
And who is santosh Jagtap go and fine on his bike not on my bike go and search him
I want to remove this e challan from my bike

Wrong challan

kailashchandrabajeriya

Aug 30, 2019

False Challan on Violation White reflector disc & additional Red lamp

I have received a wrong Echallan No. MUMCM19005023727 Violation Date & Time 26-Aug-2019 11:12
I have a white reflector and and additional red lamp at the rear side of my vehicle and if is properly visible in the image evidence image. (a red cloth is attached at end of the goods the photo of which is half visible too)

I do not see myself as voilating Road safety standards and Police manual signal.

Kailash Chandra Bajeriya

False Challan on Violation White reflector disc & additional Red lamp

dpraman

Aug 24, 2019

Incorrect E challan received

I have received Echallan No. PNCCC19001664959 Fine:500. However, the person shown in the image is not me or my husband. The vehicle shown in pic is Honda whereas I have TV's model. I have attached my vehicle pic which clearly shows that the model captured is different.
The location shown is kasba peth and we hardly travel there. During the time the pic was captured, we were returning from doc's appointment in car.
Please correct this challan as this has been wrongly sent.

P.S - we don't drive bike without helmet

Incorrect E challan received

Vinay Sunkad

Jul 18, 2019

Wrong E Challan

The E Challan PNRCM19003725545 sent to me by Pune Traffic Police is wrong. The photo enclosed in the E Challan is of different vehicle. Also at the date and time (14 July, 1325 hrs) mentioned in the E challan, I was driving my car. I am enclosing the photo from the E Challan. Kindly look in to this and cancel the E Challan and same needs to be sent to correct person.

Wrong E Challan

MUKESH D shah

Jun 15, 2019

E CHALLAN SENT THRU SMS TO MY NUMBER

please help me in below issue

I have been receiving EChallan sms for all the vehicles in mumbai (mainly I feel in Thane section) which are not owned by me.
over last one month more than 1000 SMS are received and every time I have to delete.
even today from morning I must have received about 50 echallan messages.

I feel there is bug in ECHALLAN SYSTEM in mumbai thus all sms are sent to my cell number which is 9223303828

please help in resolving this issue as i am sick of such messages.

Mukesh shah
Hitesh Bhawsar

May 25, 2019

I got SMS for Echallan:TNCCM19002346940 dated on 25-May-19 14:01
The Evidences shows that a guy having a Honda bike and I am having a TVS Jupiter with same Vehicle no MH04 JR 8818. also I never rode triple seat.

Vehicle No. MH04JR8818(Belongs to my TVS Jupiter)
License No. NAO
Violation(s) : Sec 128(1)/177 MVA Triple Seat.
Driver Name - HITESH BHAWSAR
Comp Fee: 200

Kindly check and correct it asap.

HITESH BHAWSAR

siddh0039

Aug 28, 2018

Wrong amount charge for mobile handling panaelty

I had caught to keep mobile in helmet. I agreed to pay fine. police was saying 500 rs, but one chart which is posted on police table is showing 200. Later they showed me on mobile it as 500. I paid 500 ,but when I am checking now it is showing 200. I have charged 500. Pls check weather I am overcharged or not?