Maharashtra Transport(RTO)

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maharashtra Transport(RTO)

Eshajain

Oct 14, 2021

Slot booking for Drivers license test

Dear Sir/Madam
I have filled the application form for Drivers license in july and my application number is 1589278121. I have also paid the fees for the test in july itself.
I am trying to book a slot for DL test but since july i am not able to get a slot. Also my Learner’s license will get expired on 31 st October and due to this i will once again have to renew it though the problem is not from my end.
I hope you look into these matter as soon as possible and give a solution before my LL expires.
[email protected].com

Aug 26, 2021

RC submitted for Changing Address but Bike number was changed

Last year I moved to Pune from Bangalore, and I transfered Bike here which was bought & registered in Pune initially but later transfered to Bangalore. They suppose to update RC for Address only as same did in Bangalore, instead Bike number was changed and address kept same, Also new RC was sent to bangalore to old address.

Pathetic. I applied in October 2020 (without Agent), RC was released in July 2021.

RTO people dont have intention to work for service, they work for black money & knowledge, Oh my god!!!
What to say?
Shruti_Jaiswal

Aug 26, 2021

Trail exam of two wheeler eventually declared failed

I had a trial test of two wheeler for MCWOG .I made the 8 without stepping my leg and completed it but not shown the hand gesture for right Hand .the incharge declared me failed and asked to apply for re-test with submitting money of 350 rs extra. Some of the videos I have seen it's not compulsory to show hand gestures in the exam. Please do the needful. The rto office in Nagpur near kalamna road is corrupted. I have given the test properly but still declared Failed in 2 minutes.
nishisa

Jan 24, 2021

Illegal parking

Recently it is observed that MG ROAD in Mulund West is chaotic in evening time due to illegal parking. People park their vehicles in front of street hawkers to relish their vada pav, pav bhaji disrupting the traffic and creating traffic jams . Would appreciate if the RTO looks into the matter and take them to task.
Dayanandl

Jan 30, 2020

My Original Draving Lisences Is Lost

My Name Is Navanath Maruti Raut My Licence No. MH1320090036168 A/P: Shreepur My Original Licenses Is lost from 15 days
Prashant adhav

Jan 27, 2020

Illegal document and soft corner to driving licence agent

Dear Sir/mam..
I had application for the learning driving license many illegal work..Agent stamp and sign on application form rto concern person not do any test and those who not used agent they are checking like learner license.. it is not necessary agent stamp on the application form.. Agent charges Rs.1800 per license
KottuKrishna

Oct 10, 2019

Problem renewing my Driving License

To renew my Drivers License, I opened a new application in Parivahan Sewa, the number of which is 2319331719. I uploaded my Driver's licence successfully. I printed the pre-filled application which also printed Form1 & Form1A, i.e. Doctor's Certificate. All these documents, I filled and took Doctor's signature. However, on 27-Sep-2019, when I went to submit the documents for verification, the Police person at RTO-Wadala asked me to furnish Form2, which is an application for Renewal of Driver's Licence. Why is Form2 needed, when I already have a pre-filled application?

When I looked at your website(transport.maharashtra.gov.in), it lists the following documents for renewal of the Drivers License.
1) Expired DL
2) Form 9
3) Form 1 (self-declaration) OR Form 1A (if age is over 40 years)
4) Passport-size Photograph

Form 9 is again an application for the renewal of the Driving License. Lot of ambiguity. Why is Form2 or Form9 is needed when I already have a pre-filled application form printed by Parivahan Sewa App?
vdhanapune

Sep 30, 2019

online DL details are incorrect

Hi Sir,

Pune RTO issued me renewed license on 19-08-2016 with validity upto 3rd September 2019. But details are not updated online.

If I check online, my DL details show status as Expired on 2016. I went to RTO pune for Renewal on 3rd Spetember, They could not process the application as system is not allowing them to accept DL renewal application.

I am in very bad situation, My license is expired and pune RTO is not able to renew it.

My DL Number is MH1220060718314.

Kindly Help with my DL renewal.

Vinayak Dhanapune
DrRakeshBiradar

Sep 5, 2019

More than 100 people standing in line since 4 hours in Udgir but RTO is not ready to come

RTO comes once a week in our city and more than hundred people keeps waiting for him but he is so unpunctual that he does not respect the time of peoples here.
This is really worst experience we are facing and need some serious steps to resolve the situation.
Anuradha R. Joshi

Sep 3, 2019

driving license test

sir/madam
I saw the driving license final test grount of RTO panvel. actually I want to know on what basis u have drawn the small size Eight and made rules that nonstop driving vehicle without keeping leg down at the time of turn. actually for balance and avoid the accident it is necessary to control the bike or scooty. At the time of left or right turn we must take precaution that our vehicle should not fall and avoid the accident so for that we have to control the vehicle by leg.

so i want to ask you on what basis you made such type of rule only for corruption or any other purpose because for perfect driving control on vehicle is must and u made rule that without keeping leg down draw the small size eight.

Thanking You.

Aug 25, 2019

Corruption in Jalgaon RTO

Hi, when I submitted application 2100199419 through agent even though it was online, it was handled on the same day but when I submitted another application 2127714219 of Driving license name correction it is not handled since a month now. It was mistake of RTO who put my name wrong in license so they should correct it without any fees but still i paid online fees but no resolution yet. For sure details needs to be given to media to reveal all the corruption going on in Jalgaon RTO.

Aug 25, 2019

Corruption in RTO

Rajansamant

Jul 25, 2019

FITNESS CERTIFICATE

The thane pvt vehicle holder going to kalyan for fitness test,they wait there for 1 day or two days.kindly speed up the process
of getting fitness certificate as this is embarrassment of poor tempo holders.or make such arrangement that the RTO inspector personally visit the vehicle at home and charge fees MORE to generate revenue.Drivers take 1000 Rs per day and food expenses will be 500 RS/DAY instead government will get this 3000/-Rs as extra revenue.The government will appoint and give jobs to more and more drivers the job of testing vehicles.Kindly take this as suggestions.
G n samant
thane
mr.anilpawar

Jun 25, 2019

New purchased vehicle number plate not yet received

I purchased a two wheeler 10 days before and also did passing but till today i didn't get vehicle number plate or number,
what should i do ?
Contact no: 9975318189
email: [email protected]
Benny jacob

Jun 1, 2019

No driving licences issued after renewal since sept 2018

No driving licence issued since one year
RTO clerk had posted my licence wrong at address licence no .MH03.20090090895
The address given in licence is wrong by RTO clerk .
My licence was transferred in 2009 to Mahim from Bhandup then how can the clerk post my licence to Bhandup

May 27, 2017

long waiting time to get learner licence

As I have to travel the long distance to reach office. So I brought new Scotty to save my time and get out of travelling trouble.
but at the time of booking learner licence slot, there is huge waiting list and slot available is after 3 months.At of now, we are dealing with online procedure and application submission why such huge waiting days to get just learner licence? why should it not be fast ? is they want to still follow the tortoise methodology to work for public welfare?

It's my humble request, please make such procedure fast .otherwise people will try to drive without the licence.
jmishra110

Sep 12, 2016

RC for newly purchased vehicle not yet received

IT has been 5 months since I purchased my motor cycle,I was informed within 15 days I will receive all required documents however even after 5 months RTO failed to release RC for my bike. With every visit to RTO they have one patent answer we do not have the book it was not provided by higher authority. In a country where we end up paying more than half of our income as Tax we have such a pathetic govt service and lame officers to deal with. I also tried to complain Maharashtra state transport commissioner and I guess he is busy doing nothing and least bother to look into the issues. I am not sure whom to reach in this situation. Please help to get the required documents from RTO .