Mahendra Quanto C2

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mahendra Quanto C2

KOMALKUMAR RANA

Jul 11, 2016

SENSOR PROBLAM

METER PROBLEM. NO ANY METER AND COOLING FAN WORK IN MY MAHINDRA QUANTO C4. SO PLS. GEAV ME SOLUTION.
InderGrover

Jul 31, 2015

spares not easily available and misguiding service centre stores

I purchased a second hand mahindra quanto c4 and enquired about the fuel/speedometer and was told that would cost of that would be 6300/-.On inspecting that meter I realised it was for c6. Later via phone when I placed the order I was shocked to hear that the price for C4 would cost 20,000/- plus.
Sir , I fail to understand the strategy of the Mahindra's that neither are parts available in the market nor does the service centre guide the customer properly as because how can there be such a huge difference in the two meters while one costs 6300/-i.e for a higher model while the identical one for the lower model costs more tha n 20,000/-.
In Amritsar there is only one service centre i.e Universal Morors which is having its monopoly and duping customers.
Kindly take quick action in this matter and suggest from where I can procure the meter as it is difficult to keep track on the fuel.
I.S.Grover
Amritsar
map.saravanan

Jul 13, 2014

colour complaint

my name is saravanan from tirunelveli city. we are already ordering quanto c2 version mist silver colour advanced paid via mr.palani kodai cars (p) ltd tirunelveli-627002 dated 30-06-2014.ordering no 6165. but mr.palani today told you change car version because c2 is imposible so select other version or take white colour and stop this version production telling this persion. so please take my complaint and give my ordering car. palani mobile no- 9442202126. my mobile no-9952050270.
thank you.
E Raghunathan

Jun 25, 2013

Reparing of Vehicle after Self Accident

1. I purchased a Mahindra Quanto C6 on 08 Nov 2012 from ITL Motors Pvt Ltd, Nadal, Kannur Dist. Then after on 12 April 2013 I met accident with my car, which hitted directly to a compound wall and got damaged my front left side. The next day I given my car to service centre ITL Motors Pvt Ltd. for reparing and other action (insurance claim).

My vehicle Registration No.KL 13Z 565, Quanto C6,
Chassis No. C2K49007
Complete chassis no. MA1YG2HUXC2K49007, Engine No.HUC6K14386.

Sir, till to date the vehicle was not delivered or either repaired. Please take Immediate action for getting repaird from the service centre. These people are not taking proper action for doing service. On reply they told " spares are not available with us. It will take minimum 3 to 5 months for accident repair. How this can be justified. I also used maruti vehicle, tata vehicle and Hundai. But those people are not at all taking this much time for any sort of issues like this (minimum 01 weeks of time). This is tooooo horrible for a customer. This vehicle was brought from you few months back and from that day onwards if we started facing this type problems to a customer. Mahindra service side is very poor I think. You have to take extra care to revamp the service side.

So, Kindly take proper action to get my vehicle repaird. So other wise I have to go for legal action or other media action against mahindra service capability.
E Pushpahasan. 9446002484, 9656002484

Feb 25, 2013

Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 10:30 AM
Subject: Car (New) Manufacturing Defect/Mahindra Quanto C2-Black/Engine No. : HUD6A11113/Chases No. : D2A18470

Dear Sales/Service/Manufacturing team

This compliant is in reference to the following mentioned details:
Vehicle Registration Number: TN 02 AW 2360
Customer ID: C13A388300
Model: Mahindra Quanto C2-Black
Chases No. : D2A18470
Engine No. : HUD6A11113
Purchased Showroom: MPL Automobiles Agency Pvt Ltd, AMPA Manor, No-107/1, Nelson Manikyam Road, Amjikarai, Chennai-600029, Contact: ############, Email: [email protected]
Workshop: MPL Automobiles Agency Pvt Ltd –Girigambakkam (Porur)

Complaint: Car (New) Manufacturing Defect.

My name is biju Nair, Ive purchased Mahindra Quanto dated on 04-Feb-2013 (16 Days Before). Delivery time itself Ive informed to sales service/delivery people about cool end issue, they said use water, next day onwards run the vehicle within 6-8 KM, cool-end will dry, then Ive gone to Girigambakkam Service centre 4 times (check Security IN Register), same details informed to sales team also, that day onwards Ive started using Servo Cool End oil daily basis for running 5-10KM’s.

1st time they said cool end problem, then purchased Servo cool-end 5 times and used…
2nd time they said cool end cap prob, then they changed cool end cylinder
3ed time they said cap leakage only, will arrest,
4th time they said, not rectified, we need to check in Head, engine... Then only we able to rectify.

In this period my official works also not able to concentrate, taken few leaves also on this…

Automobile industry Expert/Manufacturing people discussion observed that, this engine number vehicle delivered to customer without PD checking and This is Pure Manufacturing Defect., So please takes this chase number vehicle and provides the Value/New vehicle. Because this defect/ within 2 days repairing engine or Vehicle will not able to use for long way/years…. No SAFTY AT ALL….

Plz conform me this Replacement status immediately….

Normally all customers taking New vehicle for don’t want to repair

Kindly look into the matter on Priority, because incurring unnecessary extra overheads due to this.
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: Car (New) Manufacturing Defect/Mahindra Quanto C2-Black/Engine No. : HUD6A11113/Chases No. : D2A18470

Dear MPL seniors,

As per discussion with MPL Service Manager Mr. Ganesh, yesterday Kodak team check the same issue and today again Mahindra team going to check…,

It means… my observation, last few days they are not able to find out the Cool end leakage and Engine Heating issues….

This will effect my car service record, Long running metastability and Re-sale value also….

Dear Balamurugan,

Request your intervention and provide solution on this…..

Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 10:09 AM

Dear MPL/ Mahindra team,

As we discussed dated on 23 & 25 Feb 2013, MPL and Mahendra Service team find out the fault and they said, need to replace the engine.

Iam not able to afford Hardly 10 Days used new vehicle engine replacement/ Repair., So plz discuss with MPL/Mahindra Sales and Service seniors and provide me new vehicle(same color/Same variant),

I don't want this repaired/Part changed vehicle... because this will affect my vehicle performance and long confident.... otherwise provide my vehicle On road value.

Plz conform me the same as on Priority…