Mahindra First Choice

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mahindra First Choice

Manshera

Jul 19, 2017

High billing

Balaji motors Mahindra first choice services neemkathana sikar rajasthan is not satisfactory service and high billing
Maanvik_rav

Apr 24, 2017

Frauds in car servicing and billings

On 24th April 2017 I gave my car Santro xing petrol for general servicing at Mahendra first choice Madinaguda,Hyderabad.first thing the employes are not professional , they do not know how to talk to customer.they put labour charges 2000 normally it costs around 800, I checked online in Mahendra first choice site ,when I questioned them about the details they do not have answer and worst thing is they did not change engine oil and said service is completed.the worst service I have never seen before.
Kuldeep singh raj purohit

Mar 9, 2017

A good condition car is vest after service

My name is kuldeep singh raj purohit and my car no. Is UP-80 Z 0327 engine camber lekage is not solve and coolant lekage is also not solve .
Mahindra first choice
20, pitamber nagar , Gajainghpura
Main gopalpura byepass road Opp. Heerapura , ajmer road , jaipur

They are not good in services and there work manager and service advisor is no setisfecation and no good attitude.
mahantesh p g

Mar 8, 2017

regarding suspension

Im mahantesh p ganiger,last month 9th i had given my maruti swift vdi for servicing and there was suspension issue with my car.i was given the car on same day with servicing and service incharge replaced the ball joint kit for 1949 rs which was duplicate part and the original price is around 4400 and that to without informing me(customer).this is pure cheating.second thing after 3 days same issue with suspension and service incharge asked me to come to srevece center.i was told that ineed to change the complete assembly rack and that was aound 12000 rs more.my question here is why did not your service center track the problem initially and why did they did a trial and error base.as the joint ball kit comes with full set of assembly rack,i mean to say 1949+950 =2900 rs is the extra cost to me.the other issue is there was a leakage in collent and engine oil,my question is during the servicing how could the mahindra first choice service incharge could not trace it.very basic thing while servicing.it was waste of two days for me.i request mahindra choice people to solve my issue,for i have got my car repaired at shantesha and i have all the bills and history to go forward.even i have the duplicate joint baal kit with me.please don cheat customers like this.
Partha mahindra

Mar 6, 2017

Breach of trust

This is to inform you with utmost grievance that I have faced a business ethics issue with Mahindra First Choice franchisee. I have been in touch with one of your authorized dealer at Thane - "Car Planet Wheels Pvt Ltd." since last more than a month. Firstly, I was not getting a stock of vehicle which suits my requirement. On last Saturday 11th of Feb’17 I finalized one model of Wagon R Vxi of 2011, we had a detailed discussion and I put up the final counter offer to them. They informed me that they will come back after discussing with Mr. Prasad, their owner on the final offer. Then at late night I got a call from the dealer with the final offer and they asked me to be there in the morning with the token money.

Accordingly I reached the shop at 11 am. Before starting from home I called up again at around 10:45 am and enquired about the required documents to be brought if any along with the token money. We again had a normal discussion. But after reaching their office they informed me that they have sold the car already. While you are in regular discussion with some customer at a final stage how can you sell the car within a span of 15 mins without even informing the customer about it.

This is just an example of utter breach of trust and ethics in a business model. You can’t cheat a customer for mere monetary benefit. This is not at all expected from the house of Mahindra, such a big name in the automobile sector. They behaved also very badly in that point of time. I asked to talk to Mr. Prasad also which was not allowed and I didn’t even received a call from him about this.

These kind of incidents will definitely spread a bad word of mouth amongst your valued customers. Will expect your intervention for a descent transaction and trust from a brand like Mahindra.

Partha Datta
Vikas Choudhary 1

Feb 6, 2017

AIR CONDITION COOLING OPTION

It is sorry to inform you that, I am not satisfy with the service provided by your company for my TATA Indica having Registration Number- GJ6-BA-1652.
Sir I have given my car for servicing on 10th of September 2016. As per my problem I ask your Representative to solve the A.C.Gas Leakage Problem. But after 5 months I am facing the same problem and today when I went their with the same problem then they are asking for additional charges to resolve the problem. Sorry to say if your company will not focus on these issues, you will not able to make huge customer base. One more thing I don't think so your company is Customer Friendly. I am providing my details below. I hope you will contact me soon
Vikas Choudhary
MO: 08141965606
Invoice NO. 7215400492
Invoice Date:10/09/2016
Service Provider Name- B H MOTORS Atladara Vadodara-390012
amit sankhla

Dec 19, 2016

very disappointing from the service

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

I am a new customer for your Mahindra First Choice. Recently I bought SWIFT - Lxi registration no-DL2C AS 0378 on 3rd Nov'16 from Garg Automobiles, Dabri , Palam ,new delhi. The car only had covered a distance of 300 km & there is some electronic Fault. when I showed it to the dealer he told me that the ECM of the car is not working. When approached, I was shocked to know that it was not in warranty. Its really strange that the leading brand like Mahindra has such a callous approach towards the customers. In todays time the industries are becoming consumer friendly so as to maintain the goodwill as well as to expand the circle. But to my astonishment, the answer & my feedback is totally opposite. I chose Mahindra first choice over Maruti true value as I had a thought that it will give me the best of best services. When a person is buying a car the main point which is looked by all is the after sales services of the company. Which as of now according to me is pathetic.
I, would like you to look into the matter & revert back to me ASAP. As, my car is with the dealer only from last one week. I have full right to know that what all is covered under the warranty & more precisely when the car is just 1 month old & has covered a distance of 300km. What needs to be done i want to know/
Hoping to get the positive revert otherwise I will be exaggerating the topic.

Amit kumar
RAKESH696

Nov 8, 2016

poor service and feed back

i sent my verito car number HR 49C 6739 FROM MAHINDRA FIRST CHOICE PINJORE ON DATED 07/11/2016. I AM NOT SATISFIED FORM SERVICE BECAUSE STEERING PROBLEM NOT RESOLVED
tissonktom

Oct 29, 2016

MAHINDRA FIRST CHOICE / Superior Motors - Cheated me.

I have bought a Fiat Palio Stile KA03MH5801, from Superior Motors. Indranagar Bangalore. I suppose its an authorized dealer of MFC. They have smiling face only when you go for purchasing one. I have had a bad experience so far with what they delivered to me. The car is really a money eater now. I would literally say it has been in workshop more than on road. I really doubt what you people meant by a "certified car". They told me that Mahindra's experts have done 101 testing on every car they sell. I have encountered multiple break downs in a short span of 3 or 4 months. Superior Motors has never sent a technician to my place. They never have afforded any service cost. Instead i have paid from my pocket for all services since i bought the car few months back. They changed the starter motor recently telling / fooling me that the car have a starter issue and needed to replace it with a new one for which i have paid another 4k for an original part. They have not even given me an original bill even after asking multiple times. I really doubt the quality of the service they do and the ethics of work they done. If your are a Bangalorean you could very well understand if a car got break down in a traffic, multiple times, soon after service, again and again. No more trust in Superior Motors. They have given me a car which has preexisting troubles with some temporary work around to fool customers.
k s jayasimha

Aug 6, 2016

clutch plate assembly is not functioning clutch plate assembly

From :
K.S.JAYASIMHA (entered in your books as JAYA LAKSHMI)
1078, Brahmins’ s Street
KOLAR -563101 ( Karnataka)

Mr. Roma Balwani
Head Group Corporate Communications

Sub: Technical problem even after servicing
Ref: (1) KA08M1602, (2) Model : XYLO E-4 M-EAGLE CRDE.
(3) Chassis No: 92H10209. Mileage; 54636 kms , Sale date31/08/2009.

This car of 2009 model purchased for our own use. As a retired person it was rare to use as when occasion prevailed this is brought outside.

1) During servicing at one of the service station at Jakkur, my name was wrongly written as Jaya lakshmi by one of your staff at that time. This is not major issue . Driver is to drive car as I do not know the driving ( Retd person from M/s BEML a Govt. of India undertaking)
2) We were enjoying the ride in several occasion without any problem. One day 26/12/2015 ( approx 5o,ooo kms) it happened while going to Bangalore near Hosakote, 40 Kms from Bangalore, car could not start and physically it was taken by toeing crane to the nearest service station M/s Anantcars Auto private limited near old madras road Bangalore.( this is your authorized service centre) He diagnosed and told clutch plate and loading has to be changed and accordingly it has been done. Bill paid approximately Rs ------

3) Again when they called for servicing the vehicle was taken to them whatever required changes has been made and service was undertaken and paid the Bill Rs 12,964/-( Customer ID C102067370, and bill no RBR170000518 dated 06/06/2016)

4) Yet another time we find that clutch is not working hence gear is not engaged. with great difficulty we could bring the vehicle outside and it was shown to a technical person.
5) It was referred to a friend who is automobile skilled person for the problem before taking to the service Centre.
It was of the opinion that if at all the clutch plate assembly has to be changed the fly wheel has to be checked , probably fly wheel might have burnt. In that case even clutch will not engage subsequently gear failure is observed.
If clutch plate assembly is changed it is obvious that min 50,000 Kms there will be no problem.
It is also observed that the removed clutch plate assembly is made from LUKE. At this point we are unaware what exactly the clutch plate assembly has been provided after the service on 26/12/2015.
It is also suggested that the clutch plate assembly for this xylo vehicle shall be made from LUKE. And the removed assembly is also LUKE . we do not know what exactly is provided now in the vehicle
Problem : we are unable take the car out. Kindly suggest what next has to be done. Please advice me to take further step in this regard.

Waiting for your early favorable reply.
Your’s faithfully

( k.S.JAYASIMHA) 9448714803.
rakesh gari

May 10, 2016

not able to solve the car problem

I was purchased a Maruti Ritz Car from M/s. Noida Car Point, Noida (UP) on dated 02/06/2015. The car was purchased with the WARRANTY FIRST for insure extra warranty of car for one year tenure.

Since 19.04.2016 my cars shown the alarm on desk board, same day informed and shown the car at service center as recommended by M/s. Noida Car Point. The service center scans the engine with scanner meter in which shown “Inlet temperature sensor 1 circuit low”. Further they have intimated to me it is required to replace the temperature sensor of engine. From that to till date they are not capable to resolve the defects of my cars and my car kept ideal more than 20 days.

While the service center is not capable to resolve the defects of car and they are doing the several experiment on car by applying the trial & error method. He has also shown the car at Maruti service center.

After that all the instant when I query sales representative of M/s. Noida Car Point, he told me service center is not run by M/s. Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd. it is run the a local party Car Nation . It is very surprised me because when I purchased car by M/s. Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd and they give me warranty of one year and they have no establishment to provide the service up to the bench mark of brand Mahindra as well as authorized service center has not technically proficient to resolve the defects of engine.

Sir looks the matter and guide your authorized M/s. Noida Car Point to resolve the defects of car at the earliest.
The details of car as under:
(a) Car No UP 16 Z -7588
(b) Warranty booklet No. WF2013 9944
(c) Warrant from: 02/06/2015 to 01/06/2016.
(d) Odometer Reading when purchased : 29046

not able to solve the car problem

The details of car as under:
(a) Car No UP 16 Z -7588
(b) Warranty booklet No. WF2013 9944
(c) Warrant from: 02/06/2015 to 01/06/2016.
(d) Odometer Reading when purchased : 29046
(e) Odometer Reading on 08.05.2016 : 32397
freeshree

May 3, 2016

Ownership Not transfered Since 2 months

I have purchased Ritz model from Mahindra First Choice and the day I took my car they said with in 20-25 days you will receive RC book at home address but its 2 months since the date of purchase and no support from there manager or other other helpdesk email id or even from customer care.

Can anybody please let me know where can be lodge complaint against such issues.
I want to seriously take up this against Mahindra First Choice.
Panse.anand1

May 2, 2016

Ownership Not transfered Since 8 months

Ownership Not transfered Since 8 months

I have purchased Indica 2005 model MH 02AK 7607 from SP Motors(Mr Chavan) Nashik and the day I took my car they said with in 20-25 days you will receive RC book at home address but its eight month since the date of purchase and no support from there manager or other other helpdesk email id or even from customer care.

Anand Panse
Panse.anand1@gmail.com
savla.bhavin

Mar 9, 2016

Complaint - Infinity Autolinks MAhindra

Team,

This is to escalate on the highest possible level against Infinity Autolinks Mahindra @ Vikroli.

After submitting an online request for test drive of KUV100, I received a call on 1st March, whereby I informed the call center department to book it for 4th Of March (Friday) and the executive said I will receive the call by Thursday -3rd March 2016. I did not receive any call from the Vikroli center, rather it was me who followed up for the same on Thursday, Friday and even on Saturday i.e – 3rd, 4th and 5th of March. Every time I used to get a response saying we will get in touch with you and no one ever was bothered to call back.

Can someone explain me the reason for such service?

How am I expected to carry forward with my intention to be associated with Mahindra!

Bhavin Savla
hemants083

Feb 17, 2016

Cheated by mahindra first choince

I have taken a Car from Mahindra first choice from Thane Automax in march 15. After 8 months there is a lots of issue in the vehicle now they are not ready to listen anything my vehicle is there in his service centre from last two week now they are not giving any feedback.

Before proceeding to the Lawyer / Consumet Court i would like to bring this information to your notice.

Please reply back to me with your suggestions and actions.

Hemant Sharma
+91-9892799496
hemants083@gmail.com
narayanamit

Feb 7, 2016

Poor servicing - overcharging

Very poor quality of service by Mahindra first choice outlet of Sec 63 Noida. Engine and under chassis were dirty with no sign of any washing...only diesel has been sprayed superficially.

Classic example of cheating customers and spoiling name of reputed brand of Mahindra due to which I chose to get my car serviced from MFC.

If such practices are not checked and employees responsible for such acts are not punished, Mahindra is sure to loose confidence & goodwill of customers soon.

This is second time I have been cheated by Mahindra First choice service centre. Would advise not to use MFC at all as you are sure to lose money , time & would end up with car in even worst shape then before.

Labour charges are not displayed and supervisors charge at their own will
manoj.i.prasad

Nov 9, 2015

Ownership Not transfered Since 5 monnth

I have purchased Swift VXI from Malad West G3 motors branch and the day i took my car they said with in 20-25 days you will receive RC book at home address but its five month since the date of purchase and no support from there manager or other other helpdesk emailid or even from customer care. Dont trust on this guys for any supports after they delivered the car. Even peoples become unresponsive and start fooling for all such type stupid things.
mahinsehgal

Sep 19, 2015

cheted by mahindra first choice gurgaon dlf phase 1

I bought vw vento (hr26bg5570) from mahindra first choice (automotive india) gurgaon bought this car in March and till yet problem is not resolved.

1. Volume button of Music player is not working properly.
2. Noise in suspension.
3. When they hand over this car to me that time armrest was broken and they ensure me that they will change it but till yet condition is same
4. Leakage of coolant in every 200 km I have to refill coolant .
5. And big thing that is done by them is. When I give my car for service battery and tyres both are replaced by people over there.
6. Now they close there dlf unit and also my window person left it. I don't know what to do

You can contact me (9971856536- Mahinder Sehgal)
johny447

Jul 31, 2015

cheating by mahindra first choice out noida car point at sector 63 noida

I bought an Maruti SX4 (DL 9C X 4614) from car point noida 63 in June 2015. Since then i am chasing the sales team to rectify the identified issues in the car. Which are as follows:
1. AC switch not working properly - I have got it checked with Maruti Authorized service station, they are asking to change the AC switch which costs upto 25000.
2. Suspension Problem - Car has major suspension problem due to which it goes unbalanced quite often.
3. Noise in the left side of car body.
4. Wheel Balancing/Alignment is out.

All am getting is a revert that they will rectify the issues soon and it has been 2 months now. I am feeling cheated now and will certainly lodge a formal complaint in consumer court if any constructive action is not taken within 2 days.
I can be contacted on 9873472836 (Mahesh Bhardwaj)
binod roy

Jun 27, 2015

cheating by mahindra first choice out noida car ghat at sector 16 noida

I bought a second hand Hyundai i10 car from MFC outlet at noida car ghat at sector 16 of Noida. I think their so called certificate is a trash. In fact facts that i got checked from the original dealer was not checked by the dealer and I was totally cheated.
i) The tachometer was massively tampered. They claimed it had covered only 48000 kms whereas when I checked from the original dealer who sold the car it had covered more than 90000 kms. It had two major accidents. The battery was weak so changed the battery. But the power zone batter that they supplied was not meant for the car and I ultimately had to get the battery replaced.
With all the above problems I do not know what the so called mahindra first choince engineers certified.
In fact they are cheats specially the outlet at sector 16, Noida, do not deal they them.
g. NAYAK
NEW DELHI
bullu

Jun 10, 2015

breach of trust

i bought a new 275 di bm tractor from mahindra dealer sarangi motors ,sundargarh.dealer gave a its price with the trolley.after paying the total quoted money,and after the the delivery i came to know that the trolley was locally made and he priced 25000 rupees more.at time of delivery the dealer supposed to give a free kit which costs more than 3000rupees,he didnot delivered me.he promised me he will returne 10000 rupees,but now refusing.one lottry coupon supposed to be given,but yet to get.all this problems are already conveyed to thehead off and mailed to medhaanuj and sanjay tripathy from bhubaneswar.it seems that all are getting their payout from the dealer.i had very good impression on mahindra group,but now i think they are like other banias.looting is their only motto.

May 14, 2015

mahindra first chioce (auto world)nashik cheatiing me by selling the accidental car which certified by MFC as ok

I had buy second car from mahindra first choice Nashik (Auto World) at date 24/12/2014 with one year warranty
Reg. No-MH-12 HV6744
The car having oil leakage problem from day one (problem already known to MFC but hide from me) & surprizely this defective car certified by Mahindra first choice nashik as a ok car(totally cheating) I also report the concern to mahindra first choice & admit the car for correction at date 10 jan which is deliver to me at 19 jan by making some temporary correction ( For this i paid charges 1500/- then their is no meaning for one year warranty.)
But till problem not solve due to this i again report the problem & admit the car for servicing at date 4 feb 2015. I am shocked to hearing i.e. their is a crack for engine block which hide by dealer & certified the car by MFC as ok. Engine block replacement done up to 10 march 2015 ( for one month)
But till problem is their. After that, concern dealers technician doing jugad type correction & making me fool for whole month but not getting result & finaly i decide to take help from custmer care. Custmer care officer (mr.samay & mr.yadhv) assure me to solve the problem & said to autoworld dealers technician to take the car at KIRTI AUTOMOBILE which the authorised service center of MFC at date 2 may 2015 & he had doing the correction & apply the bill 7500+as repairing charges. Now dealer & MFC deny to paid the bill & said the i.e. workdone is not cover under the warrenty. This is total cheating because problem is alredy their before sell the car to me.
During this period get worest response & services from MFC & AUTO WORLD.
I had make my life painful by buying the car from MAHINDRA FIRST CHIOCE
Plz help me
mob no 9604546407

Apr 18, 2015

MAHINDRA FIRST CHOICE CHEATING BY SELLING ME DEFECTIVE CA

I had buy second car from mahindra first chioce Nashik at date 24/12/2014 with one year warrenty
Reg. No-MH-12 HV6744
The car having oil leakge problem from day one (problem already known to MFC but hide from me) & surprizely this defective car certified by Mahindra first chioce nashik as a ok car(totaly cheating) I also report the concern to mahindra first chioce & admitt the car for correction at date 10 jan which is deliver to me at 19 jan.( For this i paid charges 1500/- then their is no meaning for one year warrenty.)
But till problem not solve due to this i again report the problem & admitt the car for servicing at date 4 feb 2015 up to 10 march 2015 ( for one month)
But till problem is their & now their is no response from Mahindra first chioce
I had already pay 3.95 lac for this car. This amount very huge for middle class person.
During this period get worest response & services from Mahindra first chioce.
I had make my life painful by buying the car from MAHINDRA FIRST CHIOCE
Plz help me
rishabh1984

Mar 25, 2015

Pathetic Service, unprofessional staff and misinterpretations of facts

Dissatisfied with the service of my car, very unprofessional and caeless attitude of the staff. Misinterpreting facts and giving wrong commitments.

Pathethic Service, unprofessional staff and misinterpretations of facts

got my car serviced at Mahindra First Choice outlet located near N.H.P.C chowk in Faridabad.

I had a horrifying experience, my car was kept for 3 days and after that also there were many things that were not done.

The attitude of the staff was very unprofessional and careless. They were least bothered in listening to my complaints.
I was told that dry-cleaning and alignment was done but when I inspected the vehicle I found out that dry-cleaning was not done, moreover when i asked for the report for wheel alignment then they were not able to provide me with the report. They made weird excuses and then did the alignment after my raising it.
I was not even provided the invoice at the end to make the payment and was asked to pay around Rs 8000/- without the invoice.
Would never ever visit them again and strongly recommend others not to visit there workshop.

SBI Credit Card - non receipt of monthly statement
    dear sir mera naam manish goyal hai.mera mobile number...
    department of post office - Forget Agent Login Password
    Respected Sir, I am UNABLE TO LOGIN Kindly please send...
    Reliance Jio - Jio phone delivery
    As mentioned from you your phone will be delivered by...
    PALANIYAMMAL - VAS deductions
    My Reliance GSM mobile number is 8252421394. Recently, all...
    Reliance Digital TV - Error code 200
    Getting error code 200 while starting up the TV since last...
    ICICI Bank - RENEWAL WITHOUT MY CONCERN
    WPP-SR498096209-Renewal........ I am having an account...
    TEZ APP - refund money
    Sir I m supravat Jena my transaction is showing tez app is...
    Shopaz - Mobile hand set
    Money was not refund
    FedEx - Clearance Delay
    I have a package from USA. It was on hold in Bangalore...
    NPCI - hpcl lpg subsidy
    my aadhar no is linked with lpg disributor & bank...