Mahindra KUV 100

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mahindra KUV 100

Sep 6, 2019

Re: Gear Jam

Dear Mr. Singh, apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please mail us your contact number along with vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006 to assist you better.

Ssingh245

Aug 30, 2019

Gear Jam

Hi, from past one week I am facing gear jam issue, it's run smooth if it's free driving. But once you are in traffic and change gear 10 to 15 times it's getting jam. It doesn't take any gear and vehicle doesn't move this has happened twice with me this week. Please work on this I need solution.

Email. [email protected]
Sargun bhatia

Jun 22, 2019

ENGINE SIGN COMING UP WHILE DRIVING

I have a problem that my car is showing an engine sign is coming up while driving. I have shown to the Amritsar mahindra car agency.They have checked out the engine but still that problem has not gone.

So i need help.Please kindly solve my problem.I will be very thankful to you.

May 30, 2019

Re:Issue in first Gare during the start

Hi Namdev, regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your details have been forwarded to Mahindra Area Customer Manager who will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Namdevmoulding

May 25, 2019

Issue in first Gare during the start

Sir, I was taken Mahindra kuv 100 k8 in diesel 6str are in Feb 2016.

Issue was persist since Aug 2016, I was discussed in show room and done complaint but solution not done and also complaint on customer care the called meet with show room or service centre. some issue in clutch plate during the drive that was resolved in service centre and service center guys confirmed that issue was closed now, but after issue was start again then again I discussed with service centre Mr chaudhary (Meerut UP). They confirmed that issue was come on starting production cars and the issue is persist in some cars and it can't be resolved.

Before a week I was arrange a service on authorised service centreand that time issue goes big, now the person told me that issue in your clutch plate , you have to change the clutch plate.

Request pls guide me I am too afraid after buying this car......

Apr 29, 2019

Re-Paint Kuv100 Pearl white

I have KUV100 pearl white, some time ago I saw my car has rusting in some areas like doors, diggy, etc. in the same time the service centre person damaged my car's front left panel, front left door and left side bumber. but they fixed the same and re-paint including rusting area. after some time I realized that the re-painted area is mismatched with original paint, also strange re-paint also not matched with itself (every part of re-paints are different).
now the service centre person told me that we would re-paint full outside body.
my question is,
1. this paint will same as company paint?
2. this paint known as re-paint or fresh paint?
3. it will not mismatch with original in future (because I will not re-paint bonnat for future matching)?

Manoj1420

Nov 24, 2018

Gear jam

Very recently I am getting problems of gear jam in between. But when I off the engine and check gear works good. Gear jam in traffic is hilarious and frustrating.
What is going wrong?

Aug 31, 2018

RE : Mileage problem

Hi Ranajit, we understand that M/s Minerva Automobiles Pvt Ltd has gotten in touch with you to address your concern. Feel free to reach out to us if you require any other assistance at 18002096006.

Ranajit Chhatar

Aug 20, 2018

Mileage problem

I have purchased a Mahindra KUV100(Petrol) on June,2017. Mileage of my car is very poor. As per specification mileage of my car should be 18.6. But now the mileage is 13 to 14 without AC. It may be mentioned here that, 3rd servicing has already be done. Hence I request you to please do the needful. My car NO. OR-03-H-8686 .
RANAJIT CHHATAR
PATNAGARH
DIST.BALANGIR
PIN-767025
M,No., 8763341106
gangadhar munikrishnappa

Aug 8, 2018

REVERSE GEAR ISSUE

I am Gangadhar M writing this letter on my car KUV100 6+(vehicle no KA-51MH-9443) which i purchased on 1st of apr 2016, the vehicle i have delivered was faulty from the beginning itself, after so many follow up finally I was convinced with service and I have taken my vehicle after 7 months ...
Again I got the same problem
1. 1st time---again I got the reverse gear issue and I have given the service centre (sheerish auto hosur road singasandra, Bangalore) on 27th of march, but service guy not even check the gear issue and he has delivered the vehicle without test drive, again I called the service manager for the same issue and he took my car
2. 2nd time ---After that service guy has called me for the vehicle has ready, and I went but I have noticed that my vehicle has damaged (accident) by service people, then I complaint Mr. Prasad (sheerish auto manager) he has committed that he has bare the damages, its takes 7 days to rectify the damages
3. 3rd time ---they called for car delivery and in the test drive I noticed that again I got the new issue (unable to put the 3rd gear issue its getting too hard and reverse gear issue not yet resolved) service guy has informed that after 30kms it will automatically it will clear the issue, then I have took my car at service center, and I runs 45kms but issue not yet resolved, again I informed the service manager about the issue, then they took my vehicle again, its happens 5 times in a month,
4. 4th time--Finally service people called me for the vehicle delivery same I went the service centre to take my car, and I was taken test drive with the service guy again I came to know that my gear issue not yet resolved and the service guy also agreed for the same issue, So Finally I have decided not to take the same faulty vehicle from the service centre and I lodge a complaint at consumer court
5. And I spoke to Mr. Aritra sen and gopinath regarding my vehicle and he is not responding properly, and he told me to mail Mr manoj Kumar ([email protected])
7. From the past 5 months my vehicle in service centre, Is my vehicle is meant to keep it in service centre? Day by day am traveling by cab its takes 1000rs per day And I have loose lot of money without my vehicle.
8. Why don’t they care about image of Mahindra, and all of the sudden the my perception towards Mahindra has changed, and if I ask to put the remarks probably I will give negative marks on that
9. Why the response if Mahindra Service people are very irresponsible and too pathetic they don’t even care about the customer belongings and they behaved rudely, I have logged against the consumer forum and docket number: 755771. and we issued the notice but no one has reply me back

KINDLY GO THROUGH MY OLD COMPLAINT LETTER FOR YOUR REFERENCE
kumarmanish2318

Jul 31, 2018

Low mileage kuv100 k6+

I had same issues with low mileage in city 9-10kmpl & 12-13 kmpl on highways, but they are not ready to listen customers part.
Worst car, i have ever used.
R_Life

Jul 25, 2018

RE : User review or Feedback @ 5600 km

Mr. Negi Mahendra, please mail your contact no. & Vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006. Our customer care team will get back to you soon.

Mahindra Customer care team
Negi Mahendra

Jul 22, 2018

User review or Feedback @ 5600 km

I am usually hear/listen the issues of low milage, vibration, noise, low pickup, clutch wear out and suspension issues.

Till time I have ran around 5600 km on cities cum highway, my daily commute around 100 km Delhi to Gurgaon, what experience I face is for reference to new interested buyers.

1. Milage : I am getting 17+/-1 kmpl in Diesel Version against the claimed of 25 kmpl, yes it is not low as claimed by other users 10 or 11...

2. I have not felt any Vibration and annoying noise till time.
3. Pickup is good till first service and not bad till time, in 1st service the design and outer size of oil filter is different then before service, not know the reason.
4. Suspension : Feel issue in lower suspension arm, alignment out observed, but will get rectify it on warranty as promised by dealer.
Noise due to faulty suspension can be feel.
5. Suspension noise on breaker is there but it feels normal, not as a big concern.
6. The approach of service center Koncept is appreciable from 1st service to three visits (done to remove doubts).
7. Issues of coolant mixed in engine oil or similar to something is observed in a no. of Vehicles in different service stations of Delhi and Faridabad

In a short, if you have not any issue of milage of 17 kmpl for diesel then it will be best buy for its features, performance, appearance and comfort w.r.t to its price.
bhisri

Jul 13, 2018

defective vehicle/peculiar sounds

I bought KUV 100 Nxt K4 Plus (manufacture year 2018 January) in February 2018.

1.SALES; I had a nightmare of experiences with their sales team with false promises on delivery.But they call me for good feedback repeatedly.
2.SERVICE ; First service done May end after 3000 km and again i was forced to give good feedback.
NOW
I observed a PECULIAR sounds from suspension/FRONT WHEEL LEFT SIDE especially ehen the speed is between 0 to 20 kmph. they have test driven and tried to rectify for one whole day with no result.THE SAME SOUND PERSISTED AND THEY HAVE KEPT MY VEHICLE WITH THEM FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS WITH SAME RESPONSE. Now Service people informed me that Mahindra KUV 100 Nxt cars have this issue, and company is recalling or waiting for a proper response from Mahindra manufacturers as the vehicle is in warranty
But i have not seen any statement from Mahindra and Mahindra regarding this. Mileage also not satisfactory as promised by company.My car still in service, lets hope for proper cure n care.
3.MILEAGE ; The mileage is this most WORRYING FACTOR about this car. Company claimed 19 and would expect 16 atleast in real but mins Kuv nxt gives 10 to 11. When asked the dealer and customer care,assured that it will be fine once 1st service done. But still the result was same and unaaceptable

With just 4 months of purchase,iam facing such nightmares.God alone can help me by instilling ethical sense into the minds of Mahindra Automotive manufacturers,its dealers,Service centres and their team. Fingers crossed!!. .
REGARDS
bhisri

Jul 13, 2018

defective vehicle/peculiar sounds

I bought KUV 100 Nxt K4 Plus (manufacture year 2018 January) in February 2018.

NOW

Jul 4, 2018

Unnecessary and Improper Assessment

Dear Concerned,

With all due regards I would like to bring something in your attention.

I own a KUV 100 K6 D with registration No : UP 14 CV 8726 last year in February my car broke down on the way coming back from a road trip and reported the entire episode to all of the stake holders.

I was charged with a good sum of money for repairing clutch plate after running car for 1 year. I had no issues with the charges at that point in time.

Now 2 or 3 months back I went to Shiva mahindra with a concern that there is some noise coming from clutch again and they repaired something an returned car back to me I am sure you must have all the details in your records. Just to add my car was under warranty at that point in time.

Now today I have sent my car for servicing and I got to know car is out of warranty and clutch has to be changed.

Keeping all positives in mind do you think I should believe in Shiva Mahindra’s intention of not looting the customers and make them satisfied with services.

I strongly disagree the fact that issue wasn’t there 2 or 2.5 month’s back when I raised this concern of clutch but they denied the fact since car was under warranty.

Also would like to understand from your point of view do you agree to the fact that car’s clutch to be changed every year to add on this isn’t the first car I am driving I drove accent diesel for good 6 years and this issue happened for once which is legitimate.

I would request you to intervene and investigate in the matter or suggest me correct channel to escalate the same.

Looking forward for your cooperation.

Jun 29, 2018

RE : The Worst Mileage less than Merc or Buggati

Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006.

yadhishg1

Jun 27, 2018

The Worst Mileage less than Merc or Buggati

I bought this car because i liked suspension while having a test drive, no doubt its the best among its contemperories. But the mileage is this most shittiest thing about this car. Comapny claimed 19 and would expect 16 atleast in real but mins Kuv nxt gives 10 to 11. When asked the dealer and customer care,assured that it will be fine once 1st service done. But still the result was same and unaaceptable. When visited oneof the gurgaon store, salesman accepted on the ongoing issue with this car and said he never recommended this car as the company is aware of its fake mileage and doing nothing about it. My question is with all the relation funds replacing sales pitch is a rosy picture to show your clients.unfortunately, hiding the weakness and selling the product is being not loyal to the customer in longer run. Company should not think guest as one time buy but lifetime relationship. A big let down for wrong information and un -wow with Mahindra. Was planning for Tuv300, but after thus experience, will never recommend nor buy Mahindra. Lost one loyal customer and my connections too. Big thumbs down.
Preeti Jhang

Jun 20, 2018

Am Cheated By Mahindra

Right from the word GO I have had issues with not only Mahindra but even the gentleman who heads the sales. Nonetheless, the current issue is that the manual locking rod for 2 of the doors have gone bad and parts are not available with MAhindra from last six months................which leaves me and my car vulnerable

Hopefully one of the sincere employee is listening to it and I shall see some support.

Cordially,
preet

May 30, 2018

RE : Mahindra KUV 100 Kuv100 2016 model k6 diesel

Please share us your contact & vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006. We will get back to you.

Team Mahindra

May 30, 2018

RE : K4+ suspension Noice

Hi Ravi, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006.

mukher57

May 29, 2018

Low milage kuv 100

Hi I purchase kuv 100 from Mohan motor kolkata.but it's having pathetic milage.I am getting 8km per litre in petrol.
Pl change my car I am an ex-serviceman.already earlier complain made to Mr Pradip bajaj.

May 22, 2018

K4+ suspension Noice

i am getting Katkat sound from the right side suspension when car cross on the speed breaker or same.
i have K4+ petrol variant and i have drive it only 200 Km yet,

There was issue with battery so they just changed the battery and now again i am getting this new situation. so please let me know if any manufacturing defect is there. i don't want to take any risk of my life.

May 22, 2018

K4+ suspension Noice

i am getting Katkat sound from the right side suspension when car cross on the speed breaker on same.
i have K4+ petrol variant and i have drive it only 200 Km yet,

There was issue with battery so they just changed the battery and now again i am getting this new situation. so please let me know if any manufacturing defect is there. i don't want take any risk of my life.
Taherullah

May 16, 2018

Kuv100 2016 model k6 diesel

Sir my car kuv 100 k6 diesel
Have starting problem to much knock sound while starting a and it off at a time this complaint START 2017 and I send to the work shop for warranty repair but they are telling some stories they keep the vehicle at least one weak and then they toldnow it's ok
And now also the same problem till now the vechile is not ready the kilometre for vehicle is 10000 only and the warranty for 2 years over again I renewal
Tell no now what to do
I fed ooff I buy sach a car
Give mi the solution now the vehicle is in work shop eram moters service centre
I am waiting when it will ready

Fast tage ICICI - Mney deducted
    Hi I am Naveen Vanjarapu, My mobile number is 8978060606,...
    EDMC - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING INFRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT&SAMACHAR...
    Godrej washing machine - Repairing of washing machine
    please refer complain acknoledge no 206516 regarding...
    Bhausaheb Jadhav, Ramsaheb Jadhav - Regarding Health Issue
    We above mentioned , wanted to register a complaint of...
    EAST DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT...
    delhi jal board, preet vihar new delhi - Delhi Jal Board
    I (Paul Gomes) Residence of J - 3B Top Floor. Street no -...
    BSNL - Unused Telephone Poll
    Hello Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that outside of...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag not received
    HI, I have applied fastag from hdfc bank. i have...
    jnanabhumi - Change of mobile number
    Want to change my phone number..how can i change my...
    arogya vibhag - Regarding Health Issue
    Dear Sir, We, Bhausaheb Jadhav & Ramsaheb Jadhav,...