Mahindra Scorpio

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mahindra Scorpio

Oct 24, 2019

RE : Mahindra scorpio engine oil consumption

Hi Anish, kindly share your contact number and vehicle details as it will enable us to get in touch with you and assist you in the most appropriate manner.

Anish Arun

Oct 16, 2019

Mahindra scorpio engine oil consumption

Hi.. I own a mahindra scorpio s10 second generation Dec2015 model... I just crossed 34000km..i did the last service at 26000km..ie 30000km in advance.. It consumes 1 ltr oil for every 4000km...there is no leakages found... Also i found a little oil in the intercooler.. There is no smoke.. Local mechanic guided me that oil in intercooler is normal to all cars.. So plz suggest me...
Anish Arun

Starting problem

Having starting problem
We are facing this problem near about 3 to 4 month
this product purchased on 24/09/2018
in this type of problem car is going to breakdown in running condition.
I was complain in mahindra ajency no one did any action on this problem.
we just want to short out this problem instantly
anshu seth

Jun 23, 2019

Starting problem,breakdown problem in running situation

Having starting problem,
Breakdown of car in running condition.
their have near about to 3 to 4 month ,i have this type of problem
no action will bi done on this problem by dealer or agency
purchased the product on 24/09/2018
this problem is occurrs near about to 3 to 4 month.
this porblem.is facing 4 months..
i just want this prblem is short out instantly..

May 30, 2019

Re: CLUTCH assembly and concentric slave cylinder breakdown

Hi Wems , regret the inconvenience caused. Please mail us your contact number to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006 to assist you better.

May 24, 2019

Re: Jumping Noise in Seats

Hi Pawan, thank you for sharing your details. We have forwarded the same to Mahindra Area Customer Care Manager who will get back to you to facilitate necessary action.

wems

May 22, 2019

CLUTCH assembly and concentric slave cylinder breakdown

my S6+ is one year and a half old having covered 40000 kms...the above mentioned parts have broke down and i had to replaced it. in comparison to other vehicles, i find its still early for them to be replaced. just want to know if its normal to happen or something else.
Pawan_129

May 22, 2019

Jumping Noise in Seats

We purchase Scorpio S7 from Koncept Motors M G Road Gurugram in Sept 2018
The vehicle is but we are facing problems in seats.During driving all seats give jumping noise.
We complaint to delar many times we went to work shop many time but they are unable to rectify the complaints.
Pl look into the matter and do the need full.
Pawan Bhatia

Vehicle No HR 29AS 8700
Faridabad
Raj ahluwalia

Jul 21, 2018

Defected Break pipe

It is experiensed that there is fault of breaking system due to its weak break pipe system i am facing thig problem from last three years and due to mechanical fault of break pipe instead of replacing the same free of cost i have been charged break pipe cost and break down charges even extended warranty period .it is big issue and very risky may cause accident .two times front break pipe got bursted due to its mechanical fault my scorpio in my scorpio .please necessary step to resolve this issue.
Raj kumar ahluwalia
M 9418161001
Vehicle No. HP 62C 1400
Deependra777

May 21, 2018

Scorpio airconditioner

Dear sir why r u not give roof ac in scorpio if u r give this then scorpio is thebest suv for this time
Plz tell me 8948913535
siddhartha6115

Mar 20, 2018

MAHINDRA SCORPIO S10

Date: 18th March’18

Shiva Mahindra Auto Pvt. Ltd,
Sales Office - Patparganj / New Delhi
Service Centre - Sahibabad, Ghaziabad UP.

Dear Sir/Madam
Re: (Mahindra Scorpio, S10 and DL 7C M 5432)
On 26th Dec’16, I purchased a motor vehicle from your dealership (Mahindra Scorpio, S10 and DL 7C M 5432). Unfortunately, the vehicle has not been satisfactory because below mentioned reasons:-
1. At the time purchase / buying the said vehicle from the Shiva Mahindra Patparganj Office, it was well communicated to us that the said vehicle will be coming with the registration for 15 years duration. After the registration process the Registration Certificate came with the only 10 years of the duration. Seeking the reply from the persons at Shiva Mahindra, they all replies that Mahindra & Mahindra has lost the case in the Courts with the Transport Department, due to which the vehicle would now come with the 10 years of duration plying on the Delhi NCR roads.
2. After the few miles of driving the back door (boot door) got jammed and the Road side assistance was called to unlock the door, on which the Service centre had invoked the Service charges, upon which a Personal request was made to get it cancelled, as the vehicle was very new and I have had no idea that how to tackle this.
3. The second most important problem came with the breaking system of the vehicle. As it was sent 2-3 times to the Shiva Mahindra Service, Sahibabad centre to get it aligned. And probably now the Family is not at all trusting the breaking system of the vehicle, resulting in which they don’t often travel in the said vehicle on long distance travels.
4. The Third issue came, at the time of the First Service of the vehicle at the Shiva Mahindra Centre. While delivering the vehicle back to the home where it got picked, the service manager initially never asked us to pay the said amount of the First service before releasing the vehicle from the service centre. In the evening, the Centre Manager forced us to pay the entire amount to the Service centre against which they would release the vehicle. Upon requesting him, he asked his staff to drop the vehicle at home and collect the payment; the boy who drove the vehicle came almost 2 hours late from the estimated time to reach the premises.
5. The Fourth incident came, a day before yesterday i.e. on 16th March’18 where I have again sent the vehicle to Shiva Mahindra Service centre , beating all odds and hoping that they would have raised their bar of dealing with customer satisfaction. But they have again proved me wrong by not delivering the vehicle in best of the condition. Again they have sent the boy to my residence for getting the things ok.

I would appreciate it if you could organise the sale of this vehicle back to the Mahindra as I and my family is not all trusting the vehicle at all.

I look forward to settling this matter amicably. If, however, the matter is not satisfactorily resolved by 31st March’18, I will consider taking further action to resolve the complaint the appropriate consumer agencies and consider my legal alternatives

Manju Saini
Ph : +91 9811632349
Raja Jayaraj

Jan 12, 2018

service problem

Dear sir i left my scorpio S6+ for the complaint - voice commending option working not properly, always check your pressure, so i left the vehicle in mamakkal service station, more than 20 days yet now my complaint is cleared, but they put the bill for un completed service Rs 17,000, so am not deliver my yet now, still my car in same service station. so kindly do a action for my complaint, vehicle no TN88A3336 contact no 9976759995
Ajit561472

Dec 6, 2017

Breakdown

Dear Customer care Team
Good day!

Self Ajit Kumar has visited Mahindra Scorpio Service Centre G3 Motors, Nerul Navi Mumbai on 20th Nov 2017 with my broken Scorpio (JH01AB5523), but due to lot of rush they straight way rejected to attend my car even after requesting them this is breakdown and at least look into it.

My car has been serviced at this service centre from last 4 years and has always been at authorised service center.

Finally I understood their level of pressure and I asked them when to hand over the car to them, they advise to bring it back on Monday (27th Nov 2017), so finally I asked them to arrange Pickup for which they charged 300 INR.

Self was waiting for full day that someone will come to pick up my car but no one turned up, finally I called Service centre and they arranged pickup on Tuesday (28th Nov 2017) by giving some lame excuse.

Finally my car is there from 28th Nov 2017 and I have informed problem with my vehicle which includes following points :

1. Vehicle stopped due to overheating (Suspect) , breakdown during my journey.
2. Radiator water leakage (Found out after breakdown of the vehicle)
3. Temperature scale has not shown anything related overheated as the reading was coming normal but has given alarm of Low Oil Pressure twice prior sudden stop.
4. Giving alarm of Low Oil Pressure at the time of 1st Starting, this issue from with the Vehicle from starting, even inform this during warranty period, but service adviser informed it normal.
5. Any damage rubber pipe to be replaced to avoid any issue during my journey.

I have not heard anything from service centre till 30th Nov Afternoon, finally I called them to find out the progress, they updated that they don’t have time to attend the vehicle, but will check it by evening and revert back to me. But no response finally in called on Friday (1st Dec 2017). Once again after calling they updated that radiator pipe was damaged and they have replaced it and they will have a trial for Low Oil Pressure Alarm and they suspected that there might be some issue with Alternator and they have sent it for service.

After this till today there is no update from service centre and I am stuck without car from last 17 days with car is there in service centre from 28th Nov 2017.

I just want to know, is there someone one monitoring the service centre and when my vehicle will get released after repair.
This is really same that big car maker is having such a bad management.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Capt. Ajit Kumar
Mob: +91 9867556359 / 9820959321

Dec 6, 2017

Mahindra Scorpio Pathetic environment at kocept paintshop

Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006.

Rshridher

Dec 4, 2017

Pathetic environment at kocept paintshop

Pathetic facility, space crunch paint mist everywhere, no customer lounge, govt office
Vaibhav2501

Jul 30, 2017

Mahindra Sold used car as new

Mahindra sold second hand car at a price of new, which was already driven 350kms at the time of delivery, the engine oil was also less which was topped up later. It is understood the car was rejected and sold to me as new.

There were lot of complaints which were acknowledged by Mahindra and car was sent to workshop within 2 days of delivery.

There people have been playing around with the vehicle and no satisfactory results since beginning. They are not able to diagnose real cause and now ask for replacement of gear box which means a significant cost (3.5lacs approx)

The car is again with services center from last 06 days and they still not able to revert on the status. Every time I call they have only one liner " we are in touch with Mahindra team and awaiting their response."

I wanted to escalate this matter through your portal as I have not heard anything for Mahindra's senior management. All lies have been propagated till now and hence need to discuss with higher authorities in Mahindra.

Vaibhav
Amit Rawal

Apr 12, 2017

Complaint handling by dealer is pathetic

My Scorpio's- Reg No: PB10DH6309 - Chassis No: B2J32039 - engine got immobilized 75 kms from dealership - Nagaur Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. - City Nagaur, Rajasthan. The dealer refused to send the laptop to unlock the engine at the breakdown location and also refused to help in arranging for a platform crane and instead asked me to get the vehicle to the dealership on my own. Being a rural belt it was difficult to find a suitable crane to tow the vehicle over undulating terrain to the dealership. After getting the vehicle to the dealership on Monday 10th Apr they informed me that the laptop required to unlock the engine is not available and has been sent to Merta City to unlock another Scorpio. Then today Wed 12th I travelled 100 kms to the dealership and was given back my vehicle without any explanation as to the problem. On comming back to my base location Ladnun and driving the vehicle for 100 + kms the engine has again got locked. On calling the dealership they have said to get the vehicle repaired from a local electrician and also that I can ask the local electrician to replace two relays!!!!!! On asking them what the problem was the Laptop engineer is giving evasive replies. They have charged me 4300/- rupees and not done anything in the vehicle except unlocked the engine!!!!! Rs. 2000 for vehicle diagnostics - can u beat it and the problem recurs in 100 kms??? wiring harness repair charges 900 ?????
Regards, Amit Rawal - Ladnun, Dist. Nagaur, Rajasthan - 9521313180
manjeet mann

Feb 3, 2017

abs breaking system not working properly

Sir, I have a Scorpio S10 model 2015 and my problem is ABS braking system. My Scorpio go to service centre many times and my problem don,t solve. My scorpio runs around 69000 km and in time the break system fail 7 times and no body solve my problem. And service centre name and adress is 55, Rama Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110015 Mahindra- Sri Durga Automobiles. I requested a please do something . Please look the matter

Manjeet Mann
New Delhi
Vehicle No- HR12Y 8948
(M) 7859834040
ashishsharma053

Jan 22, 2017

Clutch breakdown

This is very sad that my scorpio clutch system breakdown in 10 months only. we purchased such a costly car just we have faith in mahindra but sorry.
we totally upset with the quality of mahindra and never advice to anybody to buy mahindra product.

Thanks & Regard
Ashish sharma
Rajeev Pandey

Jan 6, 2017

service issue

नमस्कार
मै हनुमान प्रसाद मिश्र आपको अपनी स्कार्पियो यू पी ३२ ऍफ़ यू ११५६ स्कार्पियो के एक समस्या से अवगत करना चाहता हु
मेरी गाडी में पिछली २९/१२/२०१६ को lucknow में नारायण मोटर इंद्रा नगर में हुई जिसके बाद से मेरी गाडी के दाहिने पिछला पहिया हीट करने लगा उसके बाद 30/१२/२०१६ को दुबारा गाडी ले जाने के बाद यह दिक्कत दूर नहीं हुई फिर अज ६/1/२०१७ को सुभ १० बजे गाडी लेके गया लेकिन 2 घंटे पच्चात भी गाडी में कोई कार्य नहीं किया गया
अथ महोदय मई आपसे यह सिकायत दर्ज करना चाहता हु की जल्द से जल्द यह समस्या दूर की जाये क्युकी नारायण ऑटोमोबाइल्स पे कस्टमर्स से बहुत ही भद्दा व्यवहार किया जाता है और खाली होने के बाद भी वह गाडी पर ध्यान नहीं देते और कुसलता पूर्वक कार्य नहीं करते
धन्यवाद
Tajender Singh

Dec 19, 2016

delay in service

I am writing this complaint regarding the first service of my mahindra scorpio,it was very bad experience with the employess of the service centre as it was my first service for my new car and the workers and employees delayed my service even after i got a appointment for the service and i was there at the service centre at 10 am in the morning and they are not paying attention towards my service and giving preference to the customers who came after me because those customers are known to to the service centre employess and this is not acceptable at all ,they have taken so much time even that was not required ,the work that required only 10 to 15 min. And they have taken 5 hours for that and my whole day was occupied there.i was not be able to do rest of my important work for the day as i have came from 35 km. Away from the centre they haven't even asked tea and coffee. This complaint is request for you to look into the matter.still my car service is not done and no one is contacting me regarding this.
name-tajender singh
email id- [email protected]
contact no.-9759077917
AZHARUDDIN MALLICK

Oct 5, 2016

wrong estimate of repairing

sir maine ek scorpio sle kharida tha...year 2011..reg no WB 20Z 8310....KUCH DIN PEHLE MAERA GARI ENGINE SIGNAL DEKHARAHATHA AUR GARI SPEED NEHI HORAHATHA.MAINE BURDWAN SERVICE CENTRE SALUJA MAI GAYA AUR KAAM KARNE KELIYE BOLA THA....MERA GARI KA AIR FILTER BARBAD HOGAYA THA YE VI BATAYA THA...SERVICE CENTRE SE CLL KRKE EK MADAM NE KAHA KI MAIRA GARI HOGAYA....USKE BAD FER PHONE KIYA TO BOLA..EGR CLEAN KARNA POREGA....USKE JAB HUM CENTRE MAI GAYA TO BOLA MERA GARI KA TURBO CHANGE KARNA PAREGA JIKA DAAM HAI 36000.....MAINE KAAM KARNE KELIYE MANA KARKE MERA GARI LEKAR CHALA AYA....USNE CHEACK KORNE KELIYE 1000 RUPEES AUR AIR FILTE K LIYE 700 RUPEES LIYE..MAINE LOCAL MAIN EK MACHANIC KO LEKAR AYA USNE 20 MON MAIN KAAM KARDIYA....LAPTOP LAGA K ENGINE SIGNA OFF KARDIYA USKE BAD AIR FILTER KHUL K WASH KARDIYA AUR GARIKA SPEED LENE LAGA.....
TO MAIRA KEHNA HAI HUM LOG MAHINDRA SERVICE CENTRE JATE HAI ACHHA KAAM K LIYE MAGAR AISA CHOLTE RAHE TO CUSTOMER KA VORSHA NEHI RAHEGA.....AUR MERA PASS CHECK KARNE K LIYE JO CHARGE LIYA....WO TO USNE ASLI PROBLEM KO PAKAR NEHI PAYE...TO WOH CHARGE KAISE LETA HAI....HUM 36000 K BADLE 2000 MAI KAAM KARLIYA.......mera phone number 09332204614
Sujibala2000

Sep 11, 2016

Scorpio ABA unit

I have a Scorpio VLX 2008 model which has done only 71000 kms. My break pedal is spongy and moving to floor slowly while breaking. No leackage in master cylinder. Need to pump the break pedal while breaking.

Otherwise no problem in stopping the vehicle. I have driven more than 4000 kms in this condition. When i approach the service center (india garage, velachery) in chennai they informed the ABS unit needs to be replaced and it may cost 41000/- plus labour.

Pls clarify
Is the problem is really with ABS unit?
Within 70 k kms whether the unit will get into problem?
Why so far the ABS indicator light not alerted?
Is it really that much expensive?
Please confirm.
rahulranjan

Jul 29, 2016

delay in registration by dealer HAV Motors Pvt. Ltd

we have purchased SCORPIO Variant S2 Chassis No MAITA2TDKG2A17641 Engine No TDG4A79217 from HAV Motors Pvt. Ltd. On 26.03.2016 vide Invoice no. INV16A000178.
We have purchased the vehicle on Hypo by Allahabad Bank and the Bank had issued Demand Draft of Rs. 987375.00 in favour of the HAV Motors Pvt. Ltd for vehicle Insurance and Registration cost.
We will like to inform you that the registration of our vehicle is not done by HAV Motors Pvt. Ltd and they have only submitted Temporary registration three times and the validity of current temporary registration will be expired on 03.08.2016.

Rahul Ranjan

Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Sarkar baba
    Can anyone tell me if this baba named sarkar baba is...
    Google *vin - Unwanted call
    Sir one person called me 9.30 am and told he was speaking...
    DJD - Back ground noise
    STOP all fake audience sound mix in all Zee tamil...
    Royal Challenge - Royal challenge cap offer
    Your code inside the cap of royal challenge whiskey 180ml...
    surender - PAYMENT NOT PROCESSED
    Dear sir @ Team, I am surender kumar form zirkpur I...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Treatment
    slow treatment and does not listen to the say once and...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - Processing fee
    Is this the product is pay on delivery please sir?
    Star Plus - Boring Serial
    Please stop showing the serial "Yeh Rishta Kya...
    GJ05BX5996 R T O SURAT - GJ05BX5996 Loading tempo Society in Side Wrongly park
    Dear sir over society in side road loading tempo park so...