Mahindra South Africa

South Africa

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mahindra South Africa

AnrieMSaunders84

Dec 2, 2022

Not responding or giving feedback regarding parts that have been ordered. Vehicle has been in a workshop for two months

We were in a small accident. The insurance has sorted out the complaint and the vehicle was booked in on 5 October 2022 at a S&Z Motors in Thabazimbi because they work with Mahindra. There isn’t a Mahindra dealer in Thabazimbi. We were suppose to have the vehicle back already but they say Mahindra South Africa let’s them know each week some parts have not arrived. Mahindra is a big dealer in South Africa how can they struggle. I phoned Mahindra SA and spoke to Nicoleen at head office and the manager would have phoned me back but we simply are not getting a response or answers. We need the vehicle as it is the holiday season and we have made arrangements to go on holiday, we will have penalty fees if we cancel.

The vehicle is Mahindra XUV300 registration FGG977L

Contact details for the place where the vehicle is 0147771133
SizweK

Oct 7, 2022

Unavailability of spare parts and no warrantee on the machine

I have a Mahindra Earth Master with Vehicle Identification Number MDZBETK6C50115, Engine Number NJJ5WLE0013 and Registration number KJT527NW which I bought from Mahindra Brits. Ever since I bought this vehicle there has never been one thing that was under warrantee. I had a starter damaged when the machine did not even have a hundred 100 hours and I had to replace it at my cost and after waiting for it for the whole week. The alternator also had a fault and I also had to replace it at my own cost. I have lost count of the pipes that burst that I had to replace.
currently my machine is standing for almost three (3) months waiting for the parts. I had a quotation from Mahindra Brits and I paid the deposit and I keep being told that the spares are not available. My machine is contracted at the Mine at a rate of not less than R6000.00 per day and because of this unreliability of Mahindra South Africa I am loosing this contract. I have in the past lost contracts because of having to wait for spares that are never available in South Africa.